12 Man blowbang

Story Info
The story continues for our little blowbang slut.
1.1k words
4.27
20.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just arrived at my Master's penthouse ready to be absolutely destroyed by him and his 12 friends. I had just had my ass manhandled by all of them out in the hallway of the hotel. My ass was stinging red similar to the color in the hallway.

My legs were shaking so much it took all my concentration just to stay on my feet. I was lead through the front door by 5 men surrounding me and groping every part of my body. The penthouse was dimly lit. There were a couple of lamps on and the kitchen light on as well. The TV was the main source of light shining on a giant U shaped lounge.

As I looked around I realized I was the only girl there and would have to please all of them. That was both an exciting and scary thought. Most of the men were sitting on the lounge spread out rubbing their crotches as I approached. I could see most of them were at least 10 inches long!

My master guided me to the center of the room and yelled at me to get on my knees. I slowly got down one knee at a time trying not to fall over on my face completely. Once I was on my knees and my spiked heels were digging into my ass, my Master handed me another joint and told me to take a couple hits.

He turned to face the room and announced in a loud and controlling voice "Gentlemen, this here is our entertainment for the next couple hours. We are going to destroy this bitches holes for as long AND as hard as we want." I was knelling in front of them all, the TV illuminating all their beautiful muscular frames. ''What do you say to that slut?''

I looked around nervously at all the men. ''Use me, degrade me, destroy me anyway you see how please daddies. I want to feel all your cocks in me please" I exaggerated this last part. This got their attention as they all started to stand up and undress. Then as I group they crowded around to my watering mouth.

They left their underpants on so I could see their massive bulges sticking out. Some were so big that they were sticking out the top of their waistband. It made my own little clitty twitch and strain in it's cage

All the light was cut off around me, there were giant black cocks only in my field of vision. Out of nowhere a giant bright light appeared from above me. I couldn't see the mens faces any more but i'm sure they could see mine.

Instinctively I reached out began to rub two of the cocks between their underpants and then one more with my tongue and mouth. They started to push in closer and closer shoving their cocks further in my face. I started to take of the mans underpants in front of me. The biggest cock I have ever seen slipped out and slapped me in the face.

It must've been at least 11 1/2 inches long. The smell was intoxicating. It was so musky and manly. The girth was massive, bigger then my entire arm. I must've had a shocked look on my face because I heard laughs from all around me. I began to blush.

"You like what you see bitch" I heard from up above. In reply I wrapped my mouth around the head of his cock. It was warm and tasty and filled my entire mouth to the brim. I knew that they were going to want to shove it down my throat, I was thankful for the couple weed hits my master allowed me.

Without warning he grabbed the back of my head and shoved at least 8 inches down my throat. I reached up and grabbed the base of his cock with both hands. I could literally feel my throat expanding around his cock. Tears immediately filled my eyes. He held me down for 10 more seconds before letting me back up for air.

As I was catching my breath I looked around and saw that all the other men had taken off their underpants. There was no cock below 10 inches there. They all ranged from 10-12 1/2 inches i'm sure. Any normal person would be scared for their life, but my master had taught me well that if I didn't please all these men there would be worse punishments to come.

When they thought I had enough time to breath, I was shoved back down onto the cock in front of me. This time I was able to get a few more inches down my throat. I had about 10 inches in my throat. ''Come on bitch, you are so close!'' I heard from up above me.

I then felt multiple hands on the back of my head. I was trying to relax my throat as much as possible. Then with what felt like a pop, the last inch and a half entered into my throat. I felt my clit explode with cum in my cage. I didn't even know it was possible to cum from having my throat fucked like this. My hands went down to my clit quickly to try and stop the cum from shooting out but it was too late and it went all over the floor.

"This bitch seriously just squirted all over the floor from having a cock shoved in her throat" I heard one of the men say. This got another laugh out of them. ''Get the slut to lick it off the floor."

I leaned down to begin licking up my little cummies when I heard my Master's voice boom out ''Stop! Don't you dare lick one drop of that'' I looked up confused by what he meant. ''You will not use your tongue to get your pathetic excuse of cum off this nice floor. I want you to snort all your cum deep into your nose''

This got me instantly aroused again. I hadn't cum in almost two years since I became my Master's plaything. There was so much cum on the floor it was going to take me forever to snort it all up.

I bent my head down towards the floor. I put one finger to the side of my nostril and the other to the floor just over my cummies. I inhaled the entire load all at once in one big sniff. My brain was on fire. I was so horny. I could feel all the cum go up through my nose and then slowly ooze down my throat. I would be tasting it for the next 24hours (as well as all the other guys cum as well hehe)

I was feeling a new sort of high that I had never felt before. I didn't have much time to dwell on the thought before the merciless throatfucking continued again. My eyes watering, my brain turning to stupid melted mush, I was in heaven.