12 Months a Slave 03: March

Story Info
A wife is held as assurance until his debt is paid.
4k words
4.44
58.6k
68
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lightsend
lightsend
173 Followers

-- March --

March had come around and I was only just managing to keep up with the payments Tony demanded. I had tried asking for more hours at work, but I was distracted constantly thinking about Laura. About what I'd seen on the DVDs Tony was sending me and worrying about what was happening to her right now.

I knew March was going to be difficult as Laura's birthday came and went. For the first time since we got married I spent the evening without her, alone and in the dark of our empty house.

A few days later, as I was expecting and dreading, a new DVD arrived in my mailbox labelled 'Laura's Birthday Party'. I don't know why I kept watching them, I guess I just needed to know what was happening. With my stomach in knots I put the DVD in the player and started the video.

I was so used to seeing Tony's smug face at the start of these videos that I was surprised when the screen showed a shaky recording of a wild party. Loud, thumping music distorted over the top of a dozen or so guys standing around a kitchen bar, downing shots of liquor and cheering.

The camera panned around as the operator walked through the house, down hallways and into other rooms. Men and women smiled and waved at the camera, drinking from oversized red plastic cups, while talking and laughing. I spotted Tony in a kind of study, drinking a beer and talking with another man. His eyes lit up and he grinned his smug grin when he saw the camera.

'Hey Robert!' Tony shouted cheerfully over the music. 'Glad you could make it buddy! Laura's around here somewhere. C'mon, let's go find the birthday girl!' Tony led the cameraman back through the crowd of people into an expansive living room where maybe two dozen people stood around the edges of the party.

Then I saw her. In the middle of the crowd of people, Laura knelt naked on the carpet in the centre of the large, open room. Her hands were bound behind her back with padded cuffs, pushing her flushed breasts outwards. Her ankles were similarly cuffed together, forcing her to spread her knees apart to keep her balance and displaying her pussy to the crowd. Her cheeks were red with tears and embarrassment behind a black blindfold that covered her eyes. A bright red party hat sat on top of her head emblazoned with the words 'Birthday Girl!'

Tony placed his beer bottle down on a table and made a show of over-dramatically sneaking up to Laura like an old-timey villain. Tony reached down and gently pinched Laura's left nipple, causing her to yelp and jump away from him in surprise. The crowd laughed and cheered at Laura's embarrassment as Tony signalled for the music to be turned down. When the music had subsided to a dull background thumping, he addressed the crowd.

'Good evening everyone! I'd like to thank you all for coming to celebrate Laura's birthday!' Tony called out to a collective group of cheers and wolf whistles. Taking a single knee, Tony brought his face close to Laura's and took a rough handful of her hair, causing her to arch her back and cry out again.

'Please, everyone! Eat, drink, and enjoy yourselves! And let's not forget the birthday girl!' Pulling Laura's face into his own he kissed her deeply, pushing his tongue into her mouth and stifling her groans of protest. 'As you might know,' Tony continued, releasing Laura from the unwanted kiss but keeping his grip on her hair, 'Laura here is the wife of some deadbeat little shit who doesn't know when to stop gambling. Before she met me this hot little bitch had only ever been with her husband, but I'll bet you dollars to dimes that I've fucked her more times in the last few months than he has in their entire marriage!'

The crowd roared with laughter and cheering, and Laura turned her face to the ground in shame, quietly sobbing. 'I'm sure that they love each other very much, but by now I bet she's starting to wonder what kind of a man lets this happen to his wife? So tonight we're going to help Laura celebrate her birthday by teaching her what she really is. She might he the love of his life, but really she's nothing but my little SLUT'.

With that Tony pushed her forward onto the floor, eliciting a squeal from Laura as she landed face first with her hands still cuffed behind her back. Taking hold of her hips, Tony pulled her up onto her knees. Unable to brace herself, Laura's face and breasts pressed against the carpeted floor with her glistening pussy displayed to the cheering crowd.

Unbuckling his pants, Tony fished out his thick, hard cock and took a knee behind my wife, gently rubbing his cock across her pussy lips, spreading her obvious wetness until the head of his cock was glistening. Although I couldn't see her face, I could hear Laura sobbing 'No, no, no, no, please no' over and over.

Tony slowly stoked his shaft up and down her slit, until I saw her lips separate around his bulbous head. Pausing with his thick cock nestled at the entrance of her tight tunnel, I saw my wife freeze and tense up as Tony grinned smugly at the rest of the crowd.

'Aaaagh!' Laura cried out suddenly as Tony rocked his hips forward and drove several inches of his hard shaft deep inside her tight cunt. Laura started gasping deep breaths at the sudden intrusion, and the camera focused on the spot where their bodies joined, her pussy lips stretched tight around Tony's thick cock.

'ooooooooooAAAAAAGH!' Laura cried out again as Tony slowly drew his cock back out of her before driving forward again, burying another few inches insider her. 'Please Sir!', she begged frantically, 'please be gentle with your slut! You're too big!'.

This hit me like a punch in the gut. I couldn't believe what was happening to my poor wife. It was like Tony had been training her, slowly conditioning her to become his personal fuck toy. The woman that I loved, that meant so much to me, was nothing more than his worthless little whore.

With his cock already buried deep inside Laura, Tony looked to the crowd and asked 'What do you think everyone, should I be gentle with her?'

The crowd responded with a barrage of 'No!', 'Hell no!', 'Fuck that bitch!', and as Laura began to sob uncontrollably into the carpet, Tony grabbed hold of her hips and brutally thrust forward, burying the length of his shaft inside her.

Laura screamed as her pussy stretched painfully around the forcefully invading cock. Drawing fully back, Tony slammed forward into her again and started a brutal rhythm, fucking her hard and fast with long and powerful strokes. Each thrust driving her face and breasts into the carpet, the sounds of Laura's loud grunts keeping time with the slapping sound of Tony's legs against her ass every time he drove home.

Tony fucked her like an animal. Hard and fast and without any care, revelling in the sounds of her pained grunts and squeals as he entered her again and again and again. It wasn't long before Tony started grunting himself and announced 'Are you ready bitch? Here it comes!'

'No!' Laura begged, 'Please god no not inside me! No! No! NOOOOOO!!'

Laura screamed as Tony roared and drove his cock hard into her and held it fast as it jumped and twitched and he emptied his balls deep inside her glistening snatch. She sobbed as she felt his sticky warmth covering her insides.

Tony stayed inside her for a few moments while he came down from his high, then slowly pulled his softening cock out of my wife. She collapsed onto the ground as it came free, panting and crying at being used like a cheap whore yet again. She could feel the hot cum Tony had left inside her, marking her as a worthless bitch.

'All right guys!' Tony shouted to the crowd, 'let's get the music pumping and get this party started! Anyone who needs to release some cum, this little bitch is all yours! Fill the fucking slut up!'

Laura's head shot up off the carpet 'Wait! What?! No, Sir, please!' she wailed as a naked, powerfully built man walked into the camera view. His heavy cock was already hard and pointed threateningly out from his body. He bent over and picked Laura up off the ground like she weighed nothing and carried her backwards towards a couch.

Laura looked tiny against the man's powerful frame, and she struggled and kicked against his grip. The man didn't budge in the slightest - she may as well have been kicking at a wall. Unbuckling Laura's ankles, the man sat down on the couch and pulled her on top of him, her tits pressed against his naked chest and her knees spread the other side of his hips.

With her hands still bound behind her, Laura could only buck against him as he pushed her down, forcing her pussy closer and closer to his waiting member. Laura struggled and kicked for all her might but she was no match for the powerful man.

A quiet roar started building within the crowd of spectators. Building to a crescendo Laura's cunt got closer and closer to his cock. She screamed and cried and fought with all her strength against this unknown man as her forced her down. Pushing her down with one hand on her hip, he adjusted his cock towards her entrance.

The crowd built into a frenzy as his cock brushed her cunt. Laura wailed in desperation, unable to fight properly with her blindfold and bound hands. He pushed again and his cock poked right at the entrance of her dripping pussy.

With a wave to the crowd, the man drove her hips down once more and his cock speared into her, squeezing a few inches inside her tight cunt. Laura cried out in frustration, unable to stop the man from taking what he wanted, only the third man in her life to ever be inside her. The crowd erupted into roars and cheers.

Her wails stopped, only to be replaced by a high-pitched squeal as the man pushed her down, invading her tight snatch with his thick cock until he was completely buried inside her. She panted, completely full, her rock hard nipples heaving in the mans face.

Holding her by her waist, the man lifted her part way off his cock before pressing her back down. She looked like a tiny toy in his hands as he lifted her again and again, only to press her down and force more of his thick meat inside her channel. It was like he wasn't even fucking her, he was just using her. Like she wasn't even a person, just a tight little cunt that he could use for his pleasure.

The man lifted her until just the head of his cock was inside her then slammed her down roughly, forcing her to take all of his thick meat. He didn't even really look at her. He was just pleasuring himself. Like he was masturbating with her.

The man slammed her down again and threw his head back in a silent roar. Laura cried out, suddenly realising that she was being filled with cum for the second time that evening, and collapsed against his chest, exhausted.

She wasn't able to rest. A second man took a seat next to them and indicated that it was his turn. With a squelching noise, Laura was lifted off the first mans cock and passed to the next man like she was a party favour. Bending her over the arm of the couch, he spread her lips with his thumbs slid easily inside her dripping snatch, eliciting a long, low groan.

Another man, tall and lean with tan skin stepped in front of her and prodded her face with his long cock. Laura sobbed and turned her face away. In response, the man grabbed her right nipple and pinched. Hard.

'AAAAAHMmmmph!' Laura shrieked at the sudden pain, but her scream was muffled by the mans cock suddenly filling her mouth, stroking in and out across her tongue. Pulling her blindfold off and holding her by the neck and the back of her head, he looked down into her sparkling eyes as he rocked his shaft in and out, her lips forming a tight seal.

'Now we're having a party!' Tony called from off camera. 'Two cocks at once for this hungry little whore! Tell you what, the first cock this slut cums on tonight gets to take her virgin ass!'

Laura's eyes flew wide and she tried to shout around the cock now filling her mouth and pressing on the back of her throat: 'MMMmmph!' She tried to struggle away, but the man behind her increased his pace and depth. With her hands still bound behind her back the force of him pounding hard into her tight snatch was forcing her mouth deeper and deeper onto the cock fucking her face.

They established a brutal rhythm, pounding Laura forward and backwards as they forced themselves inside her from both ends. With a satisfied groan, the man in front pressed forward and drove his cock into my wife's throat as she squeezed her eyes shut and wailed pathetically around the thick meat in her mouth.

The man behind was slamming into her furiously now, his balls slapping against her cunt as he pounded deeply into her. With a final thrust her pulled her back into him, completely impaling her as he came, adding his cum to the pool of collected cum churning around her insides.

He slowly pulled his thick cock her dripping pussy with a squelch only to be replaced by another man stepping up behind her. Taking hold of her hips, he turned her over onto her back on the couch, dislodging the cock buried in her throat.

'Please!' Laura begged, 'please no more!'

She was completely ignored. Placing a hand on each of her knees he spread Laura's legs wide and aimed his brutally hard, angry looking cock at the entrance of her abused pussy and eased himself inside her. 'Mmmmm' he hummed to himself as he slid his length inside her in one long stroke until he was balls deep inside my wife.

'AAArgh!' Laura called out as her hair was roughly pulled back until her head was bent backwards over the arm of the couch. In one swift movement the man fucking her face earlier pressed his cock into her mouth and invaded her throat, causing it to bulge out obscenely as he abused her face for his pleasure. Grabbing hold of my wife's tits, he used them for leverage as he partially withdrew before pressing forward again, fucking her hot, wet mouth while his balls slapped her in the face and she struggled to breathe around his hard shaft.

He didn't last much longer. With my wife still impaled on the man deep inside her cunt he embedded his cock deep in her throat and came with a roar, spewing his cum inside her and forcing her to swallow his load. He slid his cock out of her mouth with a pop and Laura doubled forward and coughed, spraying the leftover cum in her mouth onto her tits.

The man between her legs was fucking her with long, deep strokes, filling her again and again, stretching her little pussy around his hard cock and groping her tits with his hands, pinching and playing with her stiff nipples. Laura was panting and gasping, and when he started rubbing her clit with his thumb she bit her lip and threw her head back, desperately trying to stifle the moan that he was drawing from her.

Wrapping his arms around her the man stood up, lifting my tiny wife off the couch whilst she was still deeply impaled on his cock. Instinctively, Laura wrapped her legs around him to stop herself from falling. Pulling her tightly towards himself until her tits were pressed up against his chest he drove upwards with his legs, driving up into her and bouncing her tiny body on his cock. Laura grunted at the deep penetration, this position making her pussy feel even narrower as it hugged the unknown man's thick meat.

The crowd cheered and egged the man on as he drove upwards again and again, lifting my wife with each thrust and causing her to yelp and grunt as she was forced to take yet another cock. Suddenly, something changed. He adjusted his angle ever so slightly and the sounds coming from my wife shifted from grunts to moans.

Over and over he drilled my poor wife, filling her again and again. 'Please!' she begged in between moans 'please don't make me... I don't want to...'

'Don't want to what, you horny little slut?' the man taunted, his cock grinding inside her now sopping pussy with a *shlick* *shlick* *shlick* sound. 'Are you trying to pretend you're anything more than a dirty little whore? How many guys have fucked you already tonight? I don't even know you, but my cock is filling your tight little cunt and you're moaning like a bitch in heat!'

Laura moaned even louder as he was degrading her. What was happening to my wife? Was she getting turned on by being treated like this? What happened to the beautiful, caring woman I married? I could barely see that woman anymore. Like he said, all I could see was a bitch in heat. An uncontrollable little slut moaning from her own rape. Tony was stealing her away from me and there was nothing I could do.

Laura was openly moaning now and everyone could see that she was building to an orgasm, no matter how hard she tried to fight it. 'No!' she wailed 'I can't... Please don't make me!'

The crowd started building to another roar, cheering and encouraging the man while he owned my wife's pussy. Her face was red from tears but I could see the flush spreading to her tits as she moaned louder and louder.

'No! Aaahh! I can't!'

'Mmm! Please, God no! I'm going to...!'

'Aaah! Fuck! Oh God, no! I'm gonna cum! Fuck I'm cummmiiiing!'

Laura's head flew back and she screamed as the orgasm took her over and rocked her to her core. Her legs locked around the man unconsciously and pulled him in deep as the waves of pleasure crashed over her again and again. The crowd cheered and the man pumped his fist in the air to them, holding my wife up with one arm as she thrashed and convulsed in the throws of her unwanted orgasm.

Lowering her to the ground, the man withdrew his glistening cock from her sopping pussy and turned Laura over. Pulling her hips up, he manoeuvred her into a kneeling position with her face pressed into the floor for the second time that night. The mixed cum from the men who had fucked her that night leaked out of her and ran down the inside of her leg.

Lining himself up behind her, the man rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit, spreading her wetness and eliciting pitiful mewls from my wife. When his cock spread her wetness over her exposed asshole, she suddenly snapped back to reality and remembered what Tony had said. 'No!' she cried pathetically, 'No, please! Not there! I've never...'

The man dipped the first few inches of his cock back into Laura's pussy, making her gasp and cutting off her sentence. Without saying a word, he lined his cock up with her asshole and started to push forward.

'Fuck! Aaaah!' Laura cried out at the pressure on her ass, with the man trying to drive his cock into her and her tight, virgin asshole trying to block the way. He pushed harder, his rigid cock pressing against her rear entrance. 'Stop! Stop! Please!' Laura begged frantically.

Taking a firm hold of her hips he pushed forward even harder. Laura was clearly in pain, the pressure against her opening increasing as the unknown man tried to drive into her.

'Stop! Oh god! Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!' Laura wailed as he pushed harder against her opening.

Suddenly, Laura's eyes flew open and she screamed.

'AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!' She cried out as her asshole suddenly gave way and the man drove several inches of his thick cock inside her ass. The crowd roared and cheered as the man posed with his cock buried inside my wife's once-virgin rear passage.

'AAAAH! Fuck! Stop, please, it's too big! It hurts!' Laura wailed as the man pressed forward insistently, opening her ass up with his thick shaft. Ignoring her protests, he drove his cock deeper and deeper until his balls were resting up against my wife's messy cunt.

'Fuck yeah' the man said, slowly drawing his cock back out of her as she sobbed. 'You fucking love this don't you, you little CUNT!' and drove his shaft back inside her, making her shriek.

The man set up a brutal rhythm, not caring that he was hurting my precious wife, as he cruelly drove his cock in and out of her ass, pulling her towards himself by her hips to drive his cock deep inside her where no man had ever been.

lightsend
lightsend
173 Followers
12