12 Months a Slave 03: March

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ugh!' he grunted 'Fuck this is a tight ass! I can't believe a SLUT like you has never been fucked in the ass before! Don't worry bitch, I'm going to RUIN this little ass. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before!'

Laura shrieked and sobbed at being treated so roughly, but for the second time tonight I could see the change in her when he started degrading her. Her shrieks of pain had an edge to them that I recognised as arousal. No... surely she couldn't be enjoying this?

Without warning, Laura screamed and her whole body convulsed as a sudden and unwelcome orgasm crashed over her. She bucked wildly at the cock buried in her ass and moaned like a whore. I felt my heart drop. I'd never known her to have multiple orgasms before! The feeling of her cumming on his dick was too much for the man, who drove forward into her and roared, his balls visibly jumping as he sprayed the inside of my wife's ass with his cum.

When his own orgasm subsided, he pushed Laura forward and off his softening cock. She fell to the ground in a pathetic heap, sobbing. The video faded to black.

Just when I thought it was over, some text appeared on the screen: 'The After Party'.

The scene faded back into view and it was clearly the next morning. Sunlight was peeking through the windows and a dozen or so people were unconscious on various couches and carpeted surfaces around the room.

The video panned to the centre of the room where I saw my wife curled up asleep on the floor. She was a mess, completely naked and with cum running out of her pussy and ass and pooling on the floor. Her hair was tangled and her face and tits were covered in cum.

On her left ass cheek, someone had written with a permanent marker: 'We fucked her!' with a tally of strikes and crosses. There was at least 20 marks. My stomach dropped. Twenty? In one night, my wife had been fucked by over twenty men! I felt ill. How could we ever go back to normal now?

Suddenly, a man walked into the camera frame and up to my sleeping wife. Dropping his trousers, he lined his hard cock up with my wife's ruined pussy and slid inside her with a squelch. Laura roused with a moan and half looked up at the man, before collapsing back down to the floor and surrendering to his cock, letting him fill her however he wanted.

There was no fight left in her, she was completely gone. The video faded to black for the final time.

12