All Comments on '#13 Here'

by GoneGray

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
dwoelfledwoelflealmost 4 years ago
So fun

Nice intersect for your characters. Loved you using our collective angst to lead to something positive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved it. Been waiting for a new story from GoneGray. I was not disappointed.

HopelesslyHookedHopelesslyHookedalmost 4 years ago
Lucky #13s!

Tremendous story. I am a fan of Romance stories and this was the best.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent romance story, enjoyed it a bunch. My only fuss, was them not applying for unemployment as soon as they got laid off. That's the only hitch to your story.

rayironyrayironyalmost 4 years ago
You are , without a doubt

a most satisfying writer!

Thanks once again.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Ol' Blue Eyes

What a fun story! I very much enjoyed the story, the sex at the end wasn't bad either. Had this old man tearing up a couple of times, so it did get all five stars. Had to stop reading for a while when I Googled "Sambuca". I've never heard of it before but after reading about it, I'm going to give it a try. It's a little pricey but I love Licorice.

Thanks for a great love story.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Wow, my feelings of the second of your stories is like the first. Great job! I would have liked their first time to have been more tender, or read about their second time right after the first to have been that way.

But what do I know? I'm just the perv reading your stories; not brave enough to submit my own to others reactions.

Thanks for sharing this tale of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I am so glad I found you!

I'm an old guy looking for great stories about what might have been in my life. Please know that you are, without a doubt, the very best writer I have found and that I greatly appreciate your reality-based story lines and your excellent use of language that allows me to know the characters. Please accept my very best wishes and my sincere hope for your continued success. Thank you, Sir!

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 3 years ago

You should issues warnings! People could burn themselves on the heat this story gives off!

What a great little romp and I adore the characters...

As usual for you, thing just flow very naturally...

You're quickly becoming one of the best writers here on Literotica...

You're latest story was equally good...

You know how to set a scene and you know how to flesh out characters with just a few strokes...

There are people that could spend a lifetime trying to do what seems to come utterly naturally to you.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 3 years ago
Great story

Nice pacing and fantastic conversations. I know it's a good story when I can see it happening in my mind and you did that thanks.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for the great imagination and the well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was fun

Quite the story. The heated innocence story just brings a smile to my face. This was just fun to read.

DP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice to read a COVID story with a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A manipulative little hussy. Got everuthing she wanted, and poor Nate is going to find life goes in big circles.

Madmech59Madmech59over 2 years ago

Fabulous, wonderful wtitong! If only real life went so well....;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's fun to read a story that can be viewed in different ways. Was it innocence or a plan to avoid home. Who really cares it was a great read. Thanks for sharing!

DP

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Dang! I think I’m in love with her too.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Reading, again, and still a really great read!! GoneGray, you do write a great story. Thank you! Any new writings, here or elsewhere?

texlootexlooabout 2 months ago

I really adore this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoneGray@GoneGray
Inspired to try writing from this site. First fiction in my life submitted June 2019. Have been very honored by all the positive comments and the voting scores. I'm so glad that many of you enjoy my stories, and I hope to keep improving my skills.

SIMILAR Stories