14: Jessica Submits Again

Story Info
Jessica goes for another run.
2.8k words
4.33
2.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning at 7:30 to go for a run, having promised myself that I would run 4 days this week as part of my renewed exercise plan. It was warm so I put on my usual running attire, a pair of tight running shorts, a sports bra, and a loose tank top. I turned left and ran towards the park along the river.

The day was very pleasant, and not many people were out yet. It was a relaxing run. As I reflected on all that had happened yesterday I found myself stuck on one mental image - the large messy cock in front of my face after Tom had fucked me. I shook my head. What was wrong with me? I couldn't stop thinking about what he had done to me.

As I continued to run I realized that I was wet - quite wet - and that my nipples were stiff and rubbing against my sports bra. Why did he turn me on like this? Why couldn't I stop thinking about him?

A thought crossed my mind as I ran through a wooded section of trail. Maybe, just maybe? I ducked off the trail and hid behind a tree 20 yards from the trail. Maybe if I gave my body what it wanted I would stop thinking about him and what he did to me?

I slipped my hand down my shorts and quickly pushed my fingers between my legs. I gasped as I felt how wet I was. Wet just from thinking about him and how he abused me and took advantage of me. What was wrong with me?!

I bit my lip to stay quiet as I pushed my two fingers into myself. My thumb found my clit and rubbed as my fingers thrust into me. It didn't take long. I bucked against the tree as I orgasmed, biting my lip hard to stay quiet, someone jogging by on the path just as I came.

I sat there, catching my breath, sweaty, face flushed. I slipped hand out of my shorts and walked back the path, sighing. What was happening to me?

I continued to run and crossed the bridge to the other side of the river. My planned route followed the other side back passed where I had started then crossed on another bridge and came back past the coffee shop to my house. Tom's house was between the coffee shop and my house, but I wasn't thinking about that.

As I ran along the path I tried to focus on other things - chemistry class, Jack, the weather - but my mind kept wandering back to Tom. Or more correctly to Tom's cock and what it had felt like to have it inside me - to be taken by it.

I mentally sighed to myself. What had he done to me? Would I ever be able to think clearly about anything else? I kept running, trying to clear my mind, trying to ignore the wetness, the growing desire between my legs.

I groaned in frustration, chiding myself mentally to get control of myself as I crossed the bridge and turned the corner towards home. Five minutes later I knew the coffee shop was coming up. But when I saw it, it hit me - the coffee shop - his command. How could he possibly think he could boss me around like that. And why, why in the world did seeing the coffee shop turn me on even more?

My cadence faltered a bit and then I stopped. I stopped in front of the coffee shop and looked at it, looked at the front door. I did want coffee. Maybe if I went inside and sat and drank my coffee I would come to my senses? Yeah, that was it. I just needed caffeine.

Entering through the the side door I walked over to the counter, sweaty, face still flushed. The barista working recognized me "The usual? And new routine? We don't usually see you here after you've worked out." I nodded to both questions "Yes, new routine - moving my run to the morning." Could he tell? Could he tell how completely turned on I was, how my legs were almost trembling?

I took the coffee and found an outside table. I watched people passing by as I sipped the coffee and tried to keep my mind off Tom, off his cock.

I found myself thinking "I wonder how big he is" each time a guy walked by. I shook my head "What was I becoming? This can't be me."

I tipped my coffee back and found that it was empty. I set the cup down at the table and stared at the people walking by. I didn't have an excuse now. It was time to go home, time to get ready or the day. But what if? What if I didn't? What if I got an espresso to go? Would that be so bad? What would it make me?

I squirmed, staring at the car parked across the road. I squeezed my legs together and stifled a gasp. I was on fire. Why? Why did he - the demeaning pig of a man - turn me on so much?

I stood up and returned my coffee cup to the bin of dirty cups inside. I turned towards the door and paused. My nipples stiffened as a little voice in my head me asked "Why not?" I dithered for a moment and then turned toward the counter. "One espresso to go please." I heard myself ask. What? Did I just say that? I squirmed a bit as I paid for the espresso and then turned and walked out the door, face flushed, trying not to think about what I was doing.

I walked in a daze holding the coffee. What was I doing? Was I really going there, to his house, to be his booty call? To be demeaned by a jerk?

Before I fully realized what I was doing, I was ringing his doorbell, my hand trembling, cheeks flushed, still a bit sweaty from my run.

I heard him coming down the stairs inside, and my cheeks turned deeper red as he opened the door and stared at me, saying nothing, smirking at me.

He took the coffee from me and motioned for me to come in. My legs shook a bit as I stepped in and heard the door click closed behind me. He took a sip of the coffee and stared at me, saying nothing for a moment.

His smirk got wider as he suddenly reached out and roughly grasped my breast, squeezing it, making me gasp in surprise. His hand lifted and grabbed me by my hair, pushing down. He demanded firmly "Knees slut."

I whimpered "No - please.... what are you doing?" But by then I was on my knees - my body had complied. I was obeying this pig.

He pulled the boxers that he was wearing down, letting his thick cock flop out - so much bigger soft than Jack was hard. He stared down at me, smirking "Well, what are you waiting for slut, suck it." He took the base of his cock in his hand and ran the tip of it along my lips, staring down at me as he took a sip of coffee. "Go on bitch."

I groaned slightly as felt his large cock against my lips. And my lips parted almost of their own accord. My mind screamed "Get out!" But I didn't. I couldn't. I opened my lips and took the thick head of his cock in.

He held me firmly by the hair and took another sip of coffee, watching as I sucked on the head of his cock. My body shook. My cheeks were crimson. I closed my eyes in shame, wimpering as I felt him hardening in my mouth.

He finished his espresso and set the cup on the table next to the door. The door, it had narrow full length glass windows on either side I realized. People could see us if the glanced over at the right time as they walked by. I groaned involuntarily as I felt him stiffening even more in my mouth, felt his hand holding my pony tail tightly.

He pushed his cock forward, pushing more into my mouth. My eyes opened in surprise as I felt him pushing forward, felt him stretching my mouth open. He growled "Look up at me slut."

I obeyed. Oh why did I obey? But I looked up at him, my mouth stretched around his cock, my body trembling. He smirked down at me and didn't stop pushing, didn't stop slowly pushing more of his thick and still expanding cock into my mouth.

I whimpered again as he withdrew most of the way. Blinking, I stared up at him.

He pushed himself back in, starting to slowly thrust in and out of my mouth, pushing a little deeper each time. He stared down at me and smirked, taunting me. "You look good like that slut, your mouth stretched around my cock, giving me a wake up blow job."

I groaned in shame. Is that what I was - his slut? I didn't have time to dwell on it as he pulled my head forward and tilted it back, forcing me to take his cock deeper. The tip hit the back of my throat, yet he kept pushing.

He stared down at me with his awful, condescending smirk as he pushed his cock into my throat. My eyes widened in shock as he didn't let go. He held me there, not moving, his cock pushed a bit into my throat. I gagged, my body shook, my eyes were wide in surprise.

He stared down at me and laughed. "You should see the look on your face slut. You haven't deep throated before have you?" He pulled out and I coughed, taking deep breaths.

He pulled up on my pony tail guiding me to stand. "Come with me slut." I winced at that word - slut - yet I obeyed, standing and following him upstairs.

He led me into his bedroom again and closed the door. Turning around he demanded harshly "Strip." I blinked, surprised, even though I knew it was coming.

I tugged my tank top off and then my sports bra, staring at the floor, avoiding looking at his leering gaze. Then I bent down, untied my shoes, and took them and my socks off. Glanced up at him and saw him watching me silently, his cock half hard, hanging in front of him. I pulled my shorts down off my hips and pulled them down as I stood up and then stepped out of them, leaving me standing naked in front of him.

He stared at me for a moment before placing his hand over my breast. He squeezed it and then lifted it. His fingers tugged at the nipple as if appraising my breast. "Nice tits but kinda small."

His hand ran down over my stomach "Nice and firm -- crunches?"

I nodded slightly.

His had slipped between my leg, causing me to gasp softly. "I already now how tight your cunt is slut."

"Legs apart" he demanded.

I trembled but obeyed, shifting my stance to open my legs more.

He lifted his hand and slapped my pussy firmly. I grunted, my eyes opening wide in shock. I opened my mouth to protest but was cut off by a firm command of "Silence!" He then command arms up - above your head. I trembled even more but complied, raising my arms.

I shut my mouth, trembling as he slowly circled around behind me, his hand trailing over my hip to my bum. He slowly caressed it, his fingers trailing lightly over it. Goose bumps formed on my skin and a shiver went up my spine. I thought to myself "What is is doing to me? How is he turning me on this much?"

His hand left my ass and then I felt a sharp smack as he slapped my ass hard. I jumped and yelped. He hit me again, other cheek this side, making me yelp again.

He nodded his head towards the bed. "On the bed on your back. Spread your legs like a good slut."

I moved to the bed as if a daze. Why couldn't I say no? I needed to say no. Yet I found myself lying on his bed, legs open, trembling slightly, staring at his thick, hard cock.

He demanded "Wider. Grab your ankles and hold your legs open wider."

My hand shook as I obeyed, grabbing my ankles, opening my legs wider for him.

He stood there, staring at me, laughing. "You know, you're a real slut lying there like that, holding yourself open, pussy ready for me."

I turned crimson and started to protest but was quickly cut off by him snarling "Shut up slut. You don't speak unless I ask you a question."

I trembled even more, wimpering, staring up at him, my mind racing. What was going on? Why was I still here?

He climbed on the bed between my legs and positioned his cock against me. I groaned deeply as he rubbed the head along my pussy.

He sneered at me "Do you want it slut?"

I meekly nodded my head slightly yes, my cheeks burning crimson.

He smirked laughing "I want to hear you say it."

I mumbled "Y-y-yes..."

He laughed at me "Louder slut, and tell me what you want."

I whimpered and groaned "Y-yes -- I want it."

He smacked my breast firmly "Be specific - what do you want?"

I turned even deeper crimson and mumbled "Y-your cock - I want your cock."

He didn't wait. He drove himself into me, mounting me hard, burying most of his length inside me with one hard thrust, stopping only when he bottomed out against my cervix. I screamed "AAaaaannngg -- uuuunnggg...." incoherently in shock. If he had room-mates, I'm sure I woke them up. Hell, even the neighbors probably heard me.

He didn't pause or wait. He withdrew and then quickly starting fucking me, pounding me with his cock. I might have just taken it yesterday, but it still stretched me painfully. Yet at the same time I had never been so completely turned on. All I could think about was how good it felt - how full, the rapidly approaching orgasm, his cock fucking me and the fire in my pussy was all that existed to me in the moment.

He must have fucked me for 10 minutes that way, making me cum a couple of times. I'm not sure as it all become a daze. He suddenly thrust himself even deeper into me and held his cock there filling me, cumming hard, grunting, twitching. His raw power like that and the feeling of his cum pumping into me pushed me over the edge for yet another orgasm, this one even more powerful. My body twitched and bucked under him, my eyes rolled back in my head as I came explosively, twitching and jerking under him. I'm sure I screamed loudly but it didn't really register to my lust-addled brain.

He groaned and slid out of me. My body was nearly limp and still twitching as the orgasm slowly subsided. He moved up, straddling me. He put his cum-covered cock against my lips and pushed it in, demanding "Clean it off slut."

I mumbled something incoherent, my mind trying to protest, trying to tell him to stop. Instead I circled his cock with my tongue, licking the combination of his cum and my wetness off of it.

He watched, smirking. "You're a good fuck - tight cunt, nice small tits, obedient. You'll learn to suck cock better too."

My cheeks went deep crimson at his comment. Seeing this he laughed at me again. Slipping his cock out of my mouth he slapped my cheek firmly. "I'm done with you. Get dressed and get out." He laid down next to me on the bed. "Go, get out. Bring me coffee tomorrow morning again. Wear a dress with nothing on under it."

I wimpered, cheeks bright red is shame. I rolled over and dressed as quickly as I could. He just sat there watching me, smirking. As I bent down to tie my shoes he said "You're my fuck slut now." I stuffed my feet in my shoes and fled as quickly as I could, not bothering to tie my shoes. Tears were forming in my eyes as I ran down the stairs to the sound of his laughter.

Once I got outside I stopped and bent down to tie my shoes. I tried to straighten my hair and then glanced down at myself. I was mortified. There was a large wet spot on the dark material of my shorts from his cum leaking out of me. I hurried home, glad I that I lived nearby. I avoided looking at anyone and hoped that no one I knew saw me.