Kinky Boating Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife and sissy husband prepare for their foursome.
2.4k words
4.48
4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Christy76
Christy76
137 Followers

Chapter 2

As we got dressed to head back in, off the lake I noticed that Jon had pulled his panties back on, then his shorts and t-shirt over his bra. As we drove home we were very quiet. I think both of us contemplated what had just happened and how it had changed our lives. After we both showered and were getting ready for bed, I asked Jon if he was alright.

"Yeah I'm good, I've just been thinking." He replied.

I said "Do you want to talk through your feelings? There were several firsts that happened this afternoon."

Jon pulled me close to him and cuddled very close to me in bed, when finally he said " I love you, I loved how dominant you were today, and all that we did together."

I said "I know how wearing the lingerie turns you on, but what about the pee play?"

"I was shocked when it hit my face at first, but I love licking you and it really was hot to lick, suck and swallow so much as it hit my face, tongue and mouth. My cock was so hard in my panties I thought I was going to burst. It wasn't a lot different from when you've squirted on me before, just more, much more." He said with a smile on his face.

"What about the strap-on? What's your feelings about me screwing your ass." I asked

He pulled me tight to him and said "It hurt like hell at first but in a good way, once it was inside me, I can't describe how good it felt. I'm a little sore but totally worth it. I want to do that again babe."

Then he got quiet and I could tell there was something else he was thinking about. I said "what else, babe?"

He paused and got very emotional when he asked me "If we do that again or when I was sucking Phil's cock, does that make you feel less of me?"

I sat up looking at him and replied, "NO not at all why would you think that?"

He just said "It wasn't very manly to do the things I did when I was so turned on." He continued "I don't want you to think less of me by acting like a sissy and letting you fuck me and cumming from that. Then sucking Phil and eating his cum."

"Jon I love you whether you're Jen or Jon, I enjoyed all of it, I thought I was going to cum when he put his cock into your hungry mouth and you sucked it with wild enthusiasm. I'm so happy that you enjoyed it and I want to do it all again with you. I love it when you make love to me. I just want you to be comfortable."

He sighed and pulled me tight again and with tears in his eyes and full of emotion he said "I'm so happy to hear you say that, I really want to do that again and more. I love you!"

"Did you enjoy sucking him?"

"I was so scared. I wanted it so much but I knew I couldn't go back once I tasted it.

I love the feel in my mouth just like when I go down on you. His big purple head was so soft and spongy. His shaft was so hard and I could feel it getting harder as I licked and sucked it. I liked that. I want to do that again. I love the feel of his balls as they got tighter and as he tensed up and began to quiver before he shot his load into my mouth. I sucked so hard to get every drop I could. I liked the taste as I swallowed all of it. Not so much the texture, but I did enjoy it and I immediately knew I wanted to do it more. I had some shame that I was now a cocksucker but left me when he kissed me so passionately. I knew I wanted to be his sissy. I want it all. I don't care what others may think of me, only what you and Phil think of me matters to me. If someone see me dressed up as a sissy fag, I don't care." He said

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I also did very much and want to do it again and more. I love you baby." As I pulled him close.

The next few days were normal. On Wednesday we made love, the traditional kind, nothing kinky. Afterwards as we cuddled, I told him what Phil had said about leaving the strap-on at home, that he would take care of that. Jon got a smile and then got very thoughtful.

He asked "He wants me to come to their house wearing the bra and panties again right?"

"Yes he does."

"This sounds weird but would it be alright with you if I dressed even more like his sissy this time?"

"Jennifer, I think we should go shopping tomorrow after work for you a new outfit to wear for him."

We went to Victoria's Secret and bought a new bra and G-string. I suggested a couple bra-lets for him to wear under his clothes to work, some thigh high stockings and a couple more panties. He had a hard time hiding his hard cock. The sales girl smiled a knowing smile and winked at me when we left.

WE didn't have sex again that week and by the time Saturday afternoon came around we were both excited to go to Phil and Sue's house for the BBQ and after party. Jon chose to wear a black push-up bra that made him look like a b-cup and matching G-string. He pulled on the pink thigh-hi stockings. When he turned to me and asked how he looked. I snickered a little and asked him if he was going to make it there before he blew his wad of cum?

"Why?" He asked

"Your hard cock can barely stay inside your panties and you've already got a wet spot."

I had chosen a pair of white capris for him to wear along with a tight sheer blouse that tied in front. I found a pair of 3" wedge sandals to complete his outfit and told him to look in the mirror. The Pink stocking below the capris and the black bra visible under the blouse was quite slutty looking. I reached up and undid a couple of buttons so it was open and showed his bra. Jen's cock was hard and made a nice bump in the front.

I drove over to Phil and Sue's house. Jen was trying to get used to the heels on the sandals. I didn't want to take the chance of him driving in them. As we sat in front of their house He let out a big breath and a sigh. I leaned over and kissed him and told him I love you no matter what happens tonight. Let's just have fun and see where it goes. Okay?"

He was nervous but said okay. I love you too." And grabbed the door handle.

I stopped him and said "You need one more thing." as I put lip gloss on his lips.

When Sue opened the door she looked at us with a huge smile and at Jen and said "Phil is going to love you Jen." She kissed Jen on the cheek and gave me a scorching Kiss with tongue. She was dressed much like Jen except no stockings and barefoot. The best part was she wasn't wearing a bra and I could see her perky small breasts beneath her shirt. She looked hot and I wanted her right there. Phil came around the corner and saw us and burst into a huge smile. He hugged me, then turned to Jen and hugged her and they kissed a long and sensual kiss. Jen melted into his embrace.

Sue and I both giggled a bit when she said "Let's get inside and shut the door before you two go at it and put on a show for the neighbors." As we giggled again.

We took a short tour of their house and Phil had dinner almost done. He had a pitcher of margaritas mixed up and we had a before dinner drink, to help calm all of our nerves. We sat and ate at a small patio table and had a great conversation and a few more drinks. Phil and Jen slowly danced to the soft music. He couldn't keep his hands off of Jen's ass and they rubbed and kissed while dancing. I could see they both had hard cocks.

Sue and I sat on the Patio couch and were kissing like a couple of teenagers. I was getting hot playing with her hard nipples and squeezing each other's breasts.

Phil un-did Jen's top and pulled her blouse off and unbuttoned her pants. He dropped to his knees and pulled the pants down and over her thong and hard cock and kissed her cock through the thong. He fished out her hard cock and quickly stroked it a few times then put it into his mouth and started sucking. Sue I I was watching and stealing kisses. She had her hand inside my shirt massaging my boobs and pinching my nipples as we watched our husbands.

Phil was bobbing on her small cock and was taking it all into his mouth. I knew Jen wouldn't last long as excited as she was. It was only a few minutes before she filled His mouth with her cum. Phil stood and kissed Jen and they shared his cream.

We decided it was time to move into the bedroom. Sue and I were hot after watching. I pulled her clothes off and caressed her cute little bum and threw her tiny G-string that was soaked with her juices already as I knew mine was also. She then did the same to me. We both climbed on the King size bed and kissed while I slid my leg between hers and could feel her hot wetness.

Jen striped Phil's clothes off and began rubbing his nice cock. He removed Jens clothes except for the stockings and bra. They were soon on the bed with Jen sucking his tool that stood up like a flagpole. She was sucking his head, kissing his sack and licking it all. It wasn't long before she had a good rhythm going as most of it disappeared in and out of her mouth.

Sue had her two fingers inside my wet slit as I was sucking her nipples. She rubbed my clit with her thumb and I could feel what would be the first of many climaxes. I slid down and wanted to taste her again. I licked long and hard from top to bottom and slipped my tongue inside her wet pussy. As I licked her and alternated sucked her clit she tensed and I could feel the stream of cum from her into my waiting mouth. I couldn't get enough of this. I love having a tongue or a cock inside me but I think I enjoy eating pussy more than any of that.

We cuddled and kissed as she licked her cum off my lips and we watched as Jen sucked Phil. He had his eyes closed and was tensed up as he shot his seed into Jen's mouth. We could see some of his cum run down his shaft and Jen was quickly licking it up.

We all laid in bed cuddling our partner for a few minutes catching our breath. I asked Jen, "Are you ready to give up your cherry to Phil?"

She said "what's left of my cherry after your strap-on fucking, I'll gladly let Phil finish it."

He got a big smile and we could see his cock starting to stir again as they started kissing. Sue started kissing her way down my body. Making sure to kiss and suck each nipple licking my belly button and slid between my legs and began a slower round of pleasure. Jen also kissed her way down to Phil's cock and sucked it until it was hard. He reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out some lube then flipped Jen onto her hands and knees. He licked Jens boi-pussy and I could see he had stuck his tongue inside of it. He rubbed some lube on it and on his hard cock. He inserted a finger and then another stretching out his new sissy's pussy. He pushed his big head against her and slowly put pressure on it as it slowly slipped inside. Just the head at first then he pushed the shaft in until his balls were against Jens ass. He waited for her to adjust and was a very patient, kind lover for her. She pushed back and slowly started to stroke him inside her. He put both hands on her ass and started riding this hot horny sissy slut.

Sue licked me to another small orgasm and I suggested she get on top of me and we could lick each other in a sixty-nine position. I licked her up and down and kissed and licked her tight puckered back door before returning to find her clit and lick out more of that juice I had started to crave.

Phil and Jen had a good rhythm going and he soon turned her onto her back. I could see her cock dripping as he pounded her pussy. It wasn't long before she shot a load all over her belly. Phil swept it up glob by glob and fed it to her to eat until it was all gone. He wasn't going to last much longer. A few hard pumps and he tensed and shoved it all the way in and filled her with his cum. He leaned over and kissed her and thanked her for letting him take her cherry. Jen was glowing and pulled him tight against her until he softened and his dick fell out.

It wasn't long before Sue was getting close and a gush entered my mouth, flooding my face and into my hair. I swallowed as much as I could as she had another smaller earthquake before she relaxed and rolled onto the bed like a ragdoll. I turned around and kissed her and we held each other, along with our partners who were now cuddling next to us.

We must have all dozed off, because when we woke it was very late. Sue said you should stay the night and we can have brunch together. We all cuddled and went back to sleep. All four of us in their bed. Sue and I lay next to Phil and Jen, who had a huge grin on her face as she went back to sleep.

Christy76
Christy76
137 Followers