14 Months 02: November

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay then, I would like piano lessons throughout the year," she said, surprising him. "Starting as soon as possible, please. It will make my life infinitely more bearable, keep me busy and out of your way, and make me far more pleasant to deal with on a day to day basis. In addition, it will show that this contract can work in my favour as well as yours."

"We can organise music lessons as soon as we get back to the city. I am sure Trent can find someone to fit in with our schedule at a time where I will not require you to be available to me," Darius agreed easily showing that this was not a complete dictatorship and he could compromise for her needs and the things she wanted in her life.

"Okay, I'm almost done," she breathed. "The complete girlfriend experience clause," she flipped over the paper as she gathered her nerve. "I'm not into that whole fifty shades thing. If you tie me up or restrain me or trap me somewhere or somehow, I am liable to freak out and lose my mind. I'm just giving you a heads up on that. It won't be pretty, and the contract will be done and dusted for both of us."

"Playing with toys or some light spanking and dominance would be okay without the restraints, tying up, etc.?" he asked carefully.

"What sort of kinky shit are you into?" she asked, eyeing him speculatively but couldn't help her teasing grin.

"Nothing too out there but toys can be fun, vibrators and the like. I'll make the amendment of no physical or environmental restraints to the contract, so it is in writing for you. If you are open to the other stuff, we'll play it by ear, and you can say no at any time. We can always revisit and renegotiate the contract if we need to during the year," Darius said smoothly concerned about exactly what her foster father had done to her. He had investigated Michelle's place well enough to know nothing like that occurred there because it was too hard to monitor unless in a specialised club. "Anything else?" he asked.

"Not right now, but we can come back to this if we need to, right?" she asked.

"We can. As many times as you need to," he agreed. "There is also the issue of the non-disclosure agreement mentioned in the contract. This agreement states that if you discuss the Alliance, the game or the details of our relationship, you will forfeit all the monies earned until that point and possibly sued for breach of contract," he said. "Everybody entering the Alliance has to sign this document."

"Everybody? Even Trent and Susan? Margaret?" she asked.

"Yes, they have all signed an NDA similar to this," he said. "It's a pretty standard agreement for many companies and businesses these days."

"I'm already signing away the next year of my life," she shrugged. "It's not like I have anyone to tell who doesn't already know anyway." She snatched up a pen, and before she could second guess herself, she signed both the contract and the NDA.

"Initial all of the amendments as well, please," he said his voice sounding strained to her ears making her look up at him. There was heat in his eyes as he watched her and she swallowed realising what he was thinking. She quickly initialled the amendments they had made, including the piano lessons she wanted and her refusal to be restrained in any way. Then she passed the pen to Darius to do the same.

Sophie studied him as he signed in the same places. He wasn't the type of man she would normally be attracted to, she preferred darker hair and eyes, but at least his skin had a bronze sheen despite being so blonde. He was tall and solid though it was hard to tell how much was purposely built up muscle and how much was just his natural physique. She considered him as he looked at her with fire in his blue eyes and her breath caught.

"You're mine," he said as if amazed by the fact but then straightened in his seat. "Come," he said, indicating Sophie should walk around the desk to him. When she raised an eyebrow, he held out his hand. "Please, come here," he amended.

Sophie stood and walked around the desk. She tried to project confidence while quivering inside at the heated look in his eyes. When she got close enough, he took her hand and pulled her onto his lap, making her squeak in surprise then tilted her chin up to his face.

"I have wanted to do this for so long," he murmured and angled his mouth over hers kissing her tentatively at first, but as she relaxed in his arms, he deepened the kiss letting his hands smooth over her back and sides. He was in no rush wanting to savour each moment of revealing this girl. He didn't give a fuck who or what she used to be, all he cared about right now was that she had agreed to be his and her transformation into her new life could begin.

"I am going to look after you so well," he murmured into her neck when they finally came up for air. He had wanted this girl so badly for months while he did his research and made plans for her acquisition. Having her here in this house and not being able to touch her and kiss her and fuck her, had nearly undone his resolve and even though it hadn't even been two days since she had arrived his frustration was already at a dangerous level especially when she failed to wake up as expected yesterday morning and he thought he had lost her before he had her.

"I woke this morning needing to fuck you until you could barely breathe and couldn't walk, much less think," he confessed. "Giving you time to think about what I told you was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I need you. I need to mark you, ravage you, make you scream my name until the only thing you know to be true is that you belong to me. I need to fuck you. Hard. To own your body in a way that you will never forget. I need to feel your body beneath me, beside me, on top of me. I want to feel you come on my cock so hard it shakes that hot little body of yours. I am going to take you in every way possible and then do it all over again."

"Oh fuck," Sophie's eyes were impossibly wide, and her cheeks felt like they were on fire as she listened to him, confess his desire for her. She was surprised that his words of owning her in this way turned her on incredibly.

"Oh fuck, yes," he said surprised that she had answered him at all. "I want to fuck what's mine, right now," he growled into her neck and covered her lips with his again removing the need for her to respond to him.

He could smell her excitement, and before she could react, he pushed up out of the chair, spinning her around to push her face-first against the wall of his office. He stretched her wrists high above her head and growled in her ear before licking down her neck.

"Don't move," he commanded and ran his fingers down her arms to her shoulders then down her ribs as he pressed against her holding her in place. To his utter delight, Sophie whimpered softly, not in fear but heat as he caressed her body.

"Darius...," she tried to find the will to resist him even a little bit, but simply couldn't. Her pebbled nipples and the growing wetness between her thighs was a testament to that.

"I need you, and I will have what is mine to take," he growled running his fingers through her hair and pulling her head back not as hard as he wanted to, but that would come in time. He kissed her wedging his thigh between her legs to push up against her damp heat, and he reached around with his free hand moving under the short dress she had pulled on over her bikini to cup her wet, hot pussy. "Tell me who this belongs to as of now."

"Oh, fuck." Sophie tensed, barely able to breathe. She struggled to keep her wrists above her head, wanting to remain in place for him, because his desperate-sounding need for her was an incredible turn on.

"Exactly. I can fuck you whenever and where ever I want now, and why is that, Sophie?" he prompted her, knowing the confession would make her melt.

"I'm yours," she whimpered.

"Fuck, yes! You are mine," Darius groaned into her neck and turned her head to kiss her hard and deep. He kept the grip on her hair, keeping her head tilted back to him. She trembled against his hold on her as he began softly petting the soaked fabric over her aching heat.

"Now be more specific. What belongs to me and only me from this point on?" Darius demanded.

Sophie struggled to breathe. She was so turned on her entire body began trembling and taking on the rosy hue of her heated state. She turned her head as much as Darius's control would allow and looked into his eyes.

"My pussy belongs to you, only you for now," she whimpered softly, not willing to leave the qualifier off her statement now. She knew there was an expiry date on the fuck fest Darius was initiating.

"Yes! Your pussy belongs to me," he growled in that deep throaty voice and gripped her mound in his hand digging his fingers into the material of her bikini wedging it between her lower lips and soaking the fabric completely. He purposely ignored her qualifying statement, but as their relationship progressed, he would punisher her for exerting her control in moments of passion like this.

Sophie was so hot and wet for this man. She had never felt so wanted and needed. It was like he had been starving for her and now had every intention of swallowing her whole.

"Your sweet orgasms belong to me too," Darius whispered against her lips, then kissed her deep, hard and possessively again. "You're ready to fuck, I can smell your lust and need, feel it," he patted her mound tapping directly over her clit, making her whine, showing her need was a great as his.

Sophie tilted her hips desperate for more friction against her aching heat as her breathing sped up and she practically writhed in his hold on her, and her wrists start slipping down the wall above her head.

"No, Angel," came the reprimand, and Darius pulled back his hand to spank the heat between her thighs once more, causing Sophie to gasp out sharply. Her body jerked against his and went taut as the punishment was accentuated by the tender brush of Darius's lips over her neck. "You were told not to move. Hands up," he commanded in a deep growl. When she lifted her arms to stretch them above her head for him again, he rewarded her effort by stroking his fingers over her pussy again. "So, so, sweet, and good," he murmured against her lips.

"Darius, please...," Sophie whimpered sounding as desperate as he did now and arched her hips into his touch.

"Please? Would you like me to make you come, Angel?" Rather than giving in to her delicious pleas, he pulled his hand from between her thighs and pressed it to the wall beside her. He shifted his hips forward to meet her, pinning her hard against the wall. "Please?" Darius asked and gave her hair a gentle tug to the side, exposing her neck completely. With a low growl, he sank his teeth into her neck, marking her instantly.

"Yes!" Sophie cried out desperately, loving how Darius made her feel in the face of his hunger for her. She was so incredibly wet and ready for him. She sobbed out his name prepared to beg for the fucking he promised her. She wanted it, needed it, just as much as he did. "Darius..."

"Tell me what you want, tell me what you need," Darius tenderly kissed his mark on her neck and moved both of his hands to her hips. He lifted the short dress and pulled her bikini pants down to her knees in one swift motion.

"Fuck me, I need to be fucked," she whispered breathlessly. The cool air of his office making her flaming pussy ache even more.

"God, yes," he groaned, pulling her from the wall and spun to lie her back over his desk needing to see her pretty face flushed and distorted with her need and desire for him. He wanted to look into her eyes so she would know he owned that heat and need she felt. It was his for him and only him. He pushed two fingers into her without any warning making her cry out and rolled his thumb over her clit. "You are so ready for this, cum Angel, cum for me," he growled out his command staring into her eyes as her body responded to him.

"Darius!" she gasped. Sophie bit into her lower lip, her body responding to Darius's command, the pleasure ripping through her, causing her back to arch sharply. She lifted her arms above her head and opened her mouth wide to cry out, "Darius!"

"That's it! Scream my name," He demanded rhythmically grinding his fingers into her pussy, working them in and out of her dripping heat, while keeping constant pressure on her clit coaxing her body into a seemingly endless stream of orgasms. "I want everyone to know you are mine!"

"Darius," Sophie cried out again, unable to respond any other way, the pleasure he gave her was intense. Her eyes rolled back in her head when she saw him move and dip his head down toward her overheated core and felt him lap in long fluid strokes over her sensitive, swollen sex.

"No stopping now, Angel," Darius warned, continuing to eat her as if he was starving. She screamed again, and he relented moving up where she could see him, his face glistening with her cum. "Fuck you are so beautiful like this. I want to make you cum until that is the only thing you know how to do."

She couldn't breathe. All she could do was squirm and writhe as Darius's growling voice added to the roiling waves that racked her body as his fingers continued to fuck her.

"So fucking, beautiful?" he repeated.

Darius's lips tilted up at the corners as he gazed down upon her. Sophie's eyes had rolled back in her head as she surrendered to the sensations overwhelming her. He drank in the shaky gasps and soft mewls that escaped her lips.

"No more! I can't take anymore," she gasped, rolling her head from side to side and drawing her hands down from where she had kept them over her head.

"Stay still!" Darius growled and spanked her clit, causing her to buck and twist sharply against him as he leaned over her. She buried her face in his shoulder, biting her lip as she cried out again for him.

"Darius...," she somehow managed to breathe out his name and plea for... For what, she wasn't sure any more.

Darius growled and shifted his hands. Fingers slick with Sophie's wetness tangled in her hair as his other hand fumbled with his jeans.

Sophie tensed in anticipation, her entire body going taut. She didn't have to wait long. Driven by lust, taking only the time to undo his jeans and pull out his rigid cock, Darius slammed his thick shaft into her to the hilt. He claimed his sweet, little Angel fully in one savage thrust.

Sophie's mouth worked in a silent scream that shook her to the core. She sobbed and writhed against Darius as he filled her completely, almost unbearably so. It was all too much, the pleasure and pain, she struggled against the myriad sensations.

"Cum!" came Darius's order, and in her heightened state, Sophie had no choice but to obey. Her throat spasmed with her scream of pleasure. Then he was bending over her, his male strength claiming her as he pounded into her forcefully. He ground his hips roughly, stretching Sophie's clenching pussy around his cock, her orgasm only adding to the natural lubrication that allowed him to take her so hard and deep during their first fuck.

Sophie felt his words wrap around her like his body physically wrapped around her enclosing her and pulling her even closer. She knew she belonged to Darius at this moment and would respond to any demand he made of her. The treatment being given to her pussy made her melt with the intensity of Darius need for her. All she could do now was writhe and cum. She was slick with sweat, unable to breathe normally or think beyond her last orgasm.

"Please! Oh fuck, please!" she gasped out desperately as he crushed her body against the desk and bucked his hips forward roughly, grinding into her and pinning her in place. "Please, cum for me. I can't take any more! Please, Darius," she mewled.

Her words made Darius's spine stiffen. He growled out his lust and moved his hands to her hips, tilting them up and pinning her in place. He pounded into her, driving his thick shaft at an angle guaranteed to hit her G-spot.

"More!" he growled into her ear. "Give me more!"

"Darius, no! I can't! No more, please!" Sophie's pleas answered him. She twisted and writhed, her eyes going impossibly wide and heart racing so fast she thought it would burst as she felt the roiling waves that assaulted her build again. "Please," she begged, but she wasn't sure what she was begging for anymore. She was so wet, so unbearably tender. Every movement made her crazy.

"You can do it, Angel," Darius whispered and leaned over her, kissing her forehead between heavy breaths while his hips continue to drive forward relentlessly. "One more, sweet Angel. Dig deep and cum with me." She shook her head, unable to voice a coherent thought as her body shook almost violently "One more, beautiful. You can do it for me," he insisted. His voice was soft, calm, almost eerily so, after his commands. She didn't know how she could obey, but she also knew it would be impossible to resist. His lips were on her forehead in a steady progression of kisses until he suddenly tugged her hair hard and growled his demand against her lips. She arched sharply and felt Darius's lips cover hers. His hips moved erratically, with each thrust.

"Cum!" he growled and slammed into her, filling her, his own climax coming in wave after wave of explosive jets which he poured into her. He roared into the room with the strength of it, holding her tightly against him.

Sophie's body jerked and shook beneath his of its own accord. Dimly, she came back to her senses, and she realised her face was in Darius's hands and he was kissing her passionately. She melted into him, soft sounds escaping her lips as he murmured incoherently into each breathless kiss. His hips slowed to a lazy roll, and Sophie's's body instinctively milked his cock for every last drop of cum.

"Holy fuck, my sweet, sweet, little Angel," she heard him say murmur.

"Yeah," Sophie's voice was all croaking mewls and quivering breaths. She shuddered with random aftershocks, kissing him back and finally going completely limp beneath him long minutes after all movement stopped.

Darius fought to catch his breath and pulling Sophie with him, staggered back into his desk chair. The front of his jeans were soaked with her cum, but he didn't care as he cradled the woman he had craved for months to his chest and softly stroked her hair.

Sophie pressed her face into his neck and tried to control her breathing. She curled close, her entire body feeling tender again. Darius smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head as he played with her hair. His fingertips lightly caressed her cheek, and she could smell herself on him.

"My sweet, beautiful Angel. I needed you like that, to claim you. You are mine now, and we are going to be great together," Darius whispered and kissed neck where he had bitten her pleased with the mark he had left behind. He wanted no one in any doubt that this girl was his in every way.

Sophie gave a little smile at his words and in her mind added, "temporarily", to his words. She stretched and nuzzled into his neck. She knew no one ever stayed in her life, but at least it would be a fun ride through the next year. She grinned to herself. This man knew how to fuck like no one else she had met before.

Darius grinned widely, Sophie was everything he had wanted and more. He wrapped both arms around her and held her close, content to sit there for as long as she needed before heading upstairs to shower, preferably together, and change. He hadn't taken the time he wanted with her breasts, and he was eager to explore them as well as every other part of her body slowly and often. By the end of their time together, he would know her body better than his own.

*****

As Trent predicted, Sophie's world became busy. A stylist and hairdresser, a fitness trainer and a myriad of other people all came to add to the myth of Darius's perfect girlfriend. Through it all, despite what was happening at any given moment, Darius would touch her, kiss her or drag her away from the team to feed his insatiable desire for her. Halfway through the month, Susan stepped in to expose Sophie's exhaustion and order a few days of rest for her.