14 Months 08: February

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her carefully. She sat in the chair, her hands clutching the small arms of the seat on either side. Her legs were pressed tight together, with her feet arching onto her toes in the high heels she still wore as they were planted on the floor. Her perfectly round breasts that fit just right in his palms were moving up and down under that sheer dress in her nervousness. Through the transparent fabric, he could watch her cleavage rise and fall just below the glittering sequins that waved to him like a red flag to a bull.

"What is your problem? You've trapped me in here, are you planning on restraining me now too?" She accused, and she gathered the last of her bravado to challenge him, tilting her head up and straightening herself under his dark and heated stare.

"If it's necessary," He moved from the wall and began his way towards her. He loosened the tie of his tux as he walked undoing the top button of his shirt.

"You're scaring me, Zander," She admitted and leaned back in the chair as he came closer. Her pulse pounded in her throat, and she wished she knew what she had done wrong at the gallery. She had thought the night had gone well after the incident with Layla.

"It's necessary to make you understand," he dropped his room key on the dresser as he continued slowly towards her, taking his time to undress as he went. He removed his jacket and began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Understand what? I have no idea why you are so mad at me!" She watched him as he neared the chair she sat in. Sophie began looking for alternative exits cursing herself for not leaving when she left the bathroom, and there was at least a little distance between them. The only way to get around him now, as far as she could see, was to dive over the bed toward the door. It was a risk that she was afraid would have the opposite effect to what she wanted right now.

"You need to understand that putting yourself at risk is not an action I will tolerate," Zander pulled his shirt free of his pants and slipped it off as he reached her in her chair. His knee touched hers slightly as if he meant to use it to pry open her legs and make her vulnerable to him.

"What did I do that was so wrong? I hit the panic button when I found Layla!" she defended in a shaky voice, not understanding how she had put herself at risk when he was right outside the door. He moved closer still, and her eyes were level with his navel now. She could see his half arousal in the outline of his pants. She stared at it dazed for an instant by the sight, and the touch of his knee on her own. She then raised her gaze to meet his, trying to read his intent in his dark scowl.

Zander pressed his knee forward between her own, then knelt and parted her legs at the same time. He held her there, her knees trapped under his arms, and reached up to take hold of her chin between the thumb and fingers of his right hand. His gaze was dark and determined. His thumb pulled her bottom lip down slowly. He watched her pulse beat in her throat and the way she gulped at his silence. Then he said again, "This is a necessary lesson for you to learn."

Panic seized Sophie and knowing she couldn't fight the much bigger man she chose flight. Taking him by surprise, she jerked out of his grasp and stood intending to leap across the bed to freedom. In an instant, she had leapt from the chair and sprang towards the bed. He caught her just as her knee landed on the edge of the mattress, and she squealed in fear.

Zander pressed her face down to the mattress, her feet hanging off the bed. He pressed his own body down on top of hers and pulled her back until she was bent over the edge of the bed. His hips were pressed to hers, and his chest now bare, warmed her back. She fought him. She was horrified that her body was responding heatedly to him even as her brain was trying to find means of escape. He held her hands against the bed and kissed her ear.

"Sophie, calm down," he spoke hotly in her ear. His tongue traced the lobe, flicking slowly at the bottom-most part before nibbling on it and making his way slowly down her neck. "When are you going to realise..." he pressed her hands into the bed with his own. "That you belong to me... to us."

She could feel his arousal pressing hard against her rounded ass. The feel of him hard and strong against her made her aroused in response. She knew that despite his anger, he knew full well what he was doing to her. Sophie couldn't believe he could take her from flight to arousal so easily. Then she felt him reach under their bodies for her breasts. He cupped one in each hand, holding them firmly, then pushing against her ass again, making her feel his arousal as well as her own.

Sophie groaned beneath him, and Zander tightened his grip on her chest. His fingers reached for her nipples through the sheer soft fabric of her dress and lingerie and pinched them into painful points, enjoying the soft whimper that fell from her mouth. His legs covered her own and held her in place as he kept her trapped beneath him and at his mercy. If she thought for one moment, that he would let her leave him now or tomorrow when they returned home, she was very much mistaken.

Sophie felt him release her breasts to slide the dress up her thighs slowly. He couldn't destroy it if he wanted her to compete in the next challenge, and she took a moment to try and clear her head. He kept her legs locked down with his own as he lifted her to pull off the dress and start to rid her of the delicately designed bra. Sophie smacked at his hands in a half-hearted, attempted to get him to leave her alone and explain why he was doing this, what lesson did she need to understand.

Once she was free of the lingerie limiting his access to her upper body, he pushed down on her lower back again making her press into the bed and leaned over her pinning her there with his body weight freeing his hands again. He reached and manoeuvred her panties down her legs between them while ensuring she couldn't escape him then placed his knees between her forcing her legs open to him.

Sophie felt Zander slip two fingers against the warm wet mound he was pressing into the edge of the bed and move them back and forth delving deeper each time. The sound he made was possessive and masculine when he discovered she was hot and sleek under him. Her mind was maybe having second thoughts, but her body knew the pleasure he could give her well. Spreading her legs further apart with his own, he inserted two fingers inside of her, while his thumb rubbed over her clit and she bit at her lips in an effort to stay quiet.

She had stopped fighting him. She was fighting herself now, trying not to enjoy the feelings he was giving her. He took this time to open his pants, to free his cock and press its hard heat against her ass, as his fingers curled, working purposely inside of her. She found herself pressing against him. His hands were driving her arousal higher. The nervous energy she had built up trying to fathom his anger with her, had only heightened the adrenaline that ran through her pushing her body closer and closer to the climax he was urging her to.

"Tell me," he growled low somewhere near her ear. She could feel the rumble of his growl in his chest as it pressed against her back. All the while, his fingers continued their sweet torture of her body.

"Tell you what? I don't understand any of this!" Sophie whined, hating the sound of arousal her shortness of breath gave to her voice. She could barely focus beyond the pleasure that was being forced upon her.

"Tell me that you're mine, that you belong to me, and my brothers," Zander found it difficult to include Darius but knew he needed to acknowledge the brother that brought this amazing woman into their lives. His hand became more determined working in and out of her body, his other hand gripping her hip now as he held her in place. His thumb was pressing harder in small circles against her throbbing clit. He knew she was close to coming. He felt her tighten on his fingers. He felt the exact moment her body began to move with him instead of trying to deny him. "Tell me," he growled more forcefully.

Sophie clutched at the bedspread and tried to focus on what he was saying. She didn't understand what he wanted. She'd signed the contract, for all intents and purposes she was his. He knew that as well as she did. She opened her mouth to say as much, but let out a low moan as she teetered on the edge of orgasm. Then suddenly everything stopped. Zander moved his hands to place them on her hips and held her still.

"Tell me!" he growled, leaning over her his hot breath caressing her ear with his words. "Tell me you are mine!"

"I'm yours!" she panted and whimpered softly. In her confusion and highly turned-on state, Sophie had repeated his words back to him automatically, not thinking about why he was demanding to hear them from her mouth.

"Fuck, yes. You are mine," he growled and lifted her hips, slamming his cock into her to the hilt. He revelled in her hot, wet, tightness for a moment then began his possession of her body if not completely her mind yet, but she would understand. He would make her understand. He thrust slow and deep, pulling out nearly completely then thrusting hard and grinding inside. He took her hands in his pressing them to the bed again as he pounded into her ensuring she felt every millimetre of his possession of her body.

"Open your eyes," he said as he picked up the pace. "I want you to see those fucking gorgeous eyes when I fuck you." His thrusts became harder as he growled. "Tell me that your mine, that you understand what that means. Tell me that you won't leave Darius or me to run headlong into danger! You are safe with us, and you will stay with us!" Her feet lifted from the floor at each forceful stroke. The passionate assault continued, building in an intensity that took them both by surprise. Zander bit at her shoulders marking his possession of her with more than just his words.

The words "you're mine" became a chant as he fucked her hard and steady, the only interruption to the chant were Sophie's own cries. They were cries of passion and of a deep sense of knowing that his words were right. Her options were unknown. She didn't know Bryon or where she would go if she ran away from Darius and this man who was claiming her and promising to keep her safe if she stayed with him. She had already decided she wouldn't abandon the other women to play the game alone, but finally hearing why he was so upset with her, she acknowledged this anger had been brewing in him all afternoon and evening since she had threatened to leave the game until they were alone at the end of the night.

Zander felt the change in her as he rode his way to climax, his hands searched out her inner bud again. Pinching it between his fingers, he thrust himself one last time as she came torturing his cock with her pulsing tightness until he too gave in to his release. He held her under him as she jerked and spasmed in an intense climax. He held her there long after she had collapsed completely under his thighs.

Sophie watched Zander as he rolled off her to his side. Their encounter dazed her, and as she took in his features, she realised his jaw was still twitching, and there was still anger in his eyes. She didn't resist this time as he reached out and pulled her on top of him. His hands held her hips and rocked her over his still semi-erect cock while he kissed her deeply.

Zander groaned into the kiss then lifting a hand to her face and pulling her back to look into her eyes he growled. "Don't ever threaten to leave me again, even if you think you are doing it for the right reasons. Which you weren't by the way if you had just slowed down enough to talk to me about what you were feeling."

Sophie gasped but said nothing in response. All of this because she had said she was leaving him and Darius. She sighed and leaned down on to his chest, allowing him to hold her. She needed answers about why they didn't trust Byron and the council to keep her safe and who exactly Frankie and her family were. They wanted her to stay, well she wanted answers, and they would have to give them to her. She realised she had a little bit of leverage with this man despite the way he had scared her when they had returned to the hotel. She knew deep down inside that he wouldn't purposefully hurt her, but he had scared her none-the-less at the time. Sighing, she breathed deeply and let the exhaustion of the emotional day sweep her into slumber.

***

NB: Thanks again to LocoHerb for all your help and support.