All Comments on '14 Months 11: March'

by Helleon

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

It’s an incredibly powerful story that you’ve woven, I’m absolutely hooked. People like the man who has Sophie always presume that they have absolute power and control over everything. For now Sophie will comply with his demands because she wants the people she cares about to be released. Whilst the will to survive is primal, inherent in every human being, living isn’t just instinct it’s a choice. If staying with him is intolerable and there’s no hope of getting away she will find a way to kill her self, I know I would.

It might sound overly dramatic to mention it in regard to a story albeit a very well crafted story but it is still very relevant. If she can’t cope then she will find a way out. Even if he doesn’t manage to get her pregnant, suicide is still a viable choice because this man is a monster god knows what he would do with a child a hostage to her behaviour.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
grrrr

this is just brutal, poor girl, always used and abused, she just can't get a break... the fact that she gets wet does not in any way make it any less evil. I hope she kicks his ass very soon, there's only so much rape a person can take before her soul becomes damaged. I also hope that this situation will not make her think better about the boys, since, in the end, they are also using her in their own way, instead, I would like to see her truly stand up for herself and not let the men in her life treat her as a sex object...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHelleon@Helleon
Hi All, I'm Australian so my English is an odd amalgamation of mainly British and some American grammar and spelling so I am never going to please Grammar nazi's in any camp. If you are a grammar nazi best to avoid me and my writing. Happy to talk to people feel free to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES