14 Months 12: St Patrick's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have spent time with just about all of them except the man I mentored," Andrew chuckled as the younger men considered the proposition and couldn't come up with a feasible excuse not to do what was being asked of them. Spending time with their mentors also had the bonus of being able to gently prod at the council's interest in the six girls they had been monitoring and what it meant to their plans now that three of them had disappeared.

"Darius? Keen for a few buckets on the driving range to get that shoulder moving again?" Byron offered, and Darius nodded his agreement without voicing his concerns. "Alright, let's go," Byron said as he stood from the table and headed toward the door pulling his coat on at the same time.

Each of the men left with their mentor to indulge in different bonding activities until Connor and David sat opposite Daniel and Michael.

"What do you say to a little road race like old times," Michael grinned tossing the keys to his Bugatti onto the table.

"Can't go past the original and best," Daniel swung his Porsche keys in the air in front of him.

"Why the fuck not? I haven't had the ever-loving shit scared out of me in a few years," Connor grumbled shooting Daniel a look.

"I keep spare underwear in the trunk for kids like you," Daniel chuckled and stood.

"I haven't been a kid for a long time, old man," Connor snarked back. They bickered back and forth as they headed for the door, followed by David and Michael.

"The finish line is Sin City Sails," Daniel called out before sliding into his car and taking off towards the unofficial start line of the dead-end road this house was situated on. There would be little room for talking once they began to race over a course that would typically take an hour or more to drive at the speed limit, but would probably take them less than half of that if his mentor was still as dangerous behind the wheel as he had been during Connor's youth.

"What's this about?" Connor asked Daniel as he climbed into the car and buckled up getting out his phone to check for speed traps and road works over their course as he had always done in his role as navigator. He looked out of his window and saw David doing the same for Michael in the silver Bugatti.

"You'll see when we get there," Daniel grinned with excitement as he slowly made his way down the driveway and pulled up in front of the house to wait for Michael to line up with him.

"Do the others know?" he asked.

"I expect they are finding out on the way. We, on the other hand, have a race to win," he grimaced slamming the car into gear and gunning the engine before taking off in a cloud of burnt rubber.

Connor decided he was too old for this shit as they burnt through another light that hadn't even resembled amber anymore let alone green. As predicted the race took half the time it usually would, and Connor gripped what he called, the "Oh Shit!" handle above his door with white knuckles as Daniel shouted at the upcoming light in front of them.

"Oh, I don't fucking think so," Daniel yelled at the inanimate object as the light turned yellow. The light was part of a complicated six-way intersection, but Daniel only sped up and went into an oncoming lane to pass a van that was slowing for the light before cutting back across the intersection as the light turned red.

The blaring of horns and a glance in the side mirror told Connor that the move had left chaos in their wake. He was surprised he could hear it over the old school rock that filled the car as Black Sabbath belted out Paranoid. Connor felt the song was apt for the moment. Daniel took a corner fast and hard, causing the tires to squeal almost in tune with the music vibrating from the speakers. Partway through the turn, he punched the accelerator, causing the car to fishtail out of the manoeuvre. Grinning like a madman, he yanked the wheel in the opposite direction and did a double-tap with his foot on the accelerator before flooring it again. The car straightened out and raced down the street. Seeing his destination, Daniel spun the wheel and reefed on the handbrake putting them into a slide, and his feet worked the pedals furiously as they slowed and came to a stop perfectly aligned in the parking space next to the club called Sails that fronted the Sin City Yacht club.

Followed ten seconds later, Michael pulled a similar move but in the opposite direction, so when he slid into his space, his car was facing Daniels. Only when both engines had been cut did Connor try to get out of the car but Daniel stopped him.

"Don't be an idiot out there, okay. Look around carefully and survey your surroundings before getting any bright ideas," he advised. "Because we don't know anything for sure only that a man called Lachlan contacted me and said to bring you and David to retrieve what belongs to you," Daniel said his eyes scouting the area around them.

"Layla?" Connor asked. "They are giving back Layla and Stella?" He shook his head, a million questions about the situation riding him hard. "What about Sophie?" he asked.

"You know as much as I do. Come to Sails to retrieve something that belongs to you. So here we are, with ten minutes to spare," Daniel shrugged.

"Where are Darius and Zander?" Conner asked. "They won't be able to sit back and let this happen."

"They are being managed," Daniel said. "Just stay calm and let us handle it. The only reason you are here is that it was a stipulation made by Lachlan, so you and David keep your shit together, got me?"

"Got it," Connor said, exiting the car and making his way to David to see what he thought about the situation. David only raised his eyebrows at Connor hit the screen of his phone, waking it up so that Connor could see Jack's name connected.

"Ten minutes to spare," David commented to Michael. "I sure as shit hope you're right about this."

They walked towards the club from where they had parked but turned at a loud whistle. Shadowy figures emerged from the darkness. Two large men with two women approached them.

"This one changed her mind at the last minute and asked to stay. Better keep an eye on her," Lachlan said. "Shame really but the boss is a man of his word, and he made a promise to his new bride to return these women to the Blackjacks, not the council. Sorry about that, D.O.D, I know you had plans of your own," he grinned at Michael. "You're looking better than the last time I saw you," he chuckled as he spoke directly to David again.

"Bride?" Connor asked, furrowing his brow.

"Where's the other girl that you took?" David bristled at the man's jovial words about the night they had been attacked.

"Where she belongs. Willingly, where she belongs, I might add," Lachlan let go of Stella and gave her a reluctant push towards David. "Before you get any bright ideas," he nodded towards several buildings surrounding them, making the men look and note the outline of men and the red laser targets painting their backs. "See you soon, sugar," he said and winked at Stella. He chuckled again as the other man finally let go of Layla, and she ran to Connor, wrapping herself around him.

"Don't you just love a happy ending," the second man mocked and turned to walk back into the darkness with Lachlan.

"Sophie got married today," Stella informed them. "Justin won't give her up now."

"What the fuck!" David gasped as Connor just stared at Stella blankly wondering how they would tell Darius and Zander this information. Less than a minute later, a van pulled up beside their cars.

"Andrew is here because we didn't know what condition they would be in," Michael explained as Jayce and Andrew got out and approached them. "We're being watched," he indicated the buildings across the street for the newcomers.

"Let's get the girls to my clinic then," Andrew said, indicating the van.

"No. I just want to go home, please Connor. I saw a doctor after the attack. I'm okay now. Stella was made to bear most of the consequences when Sophie broke the rules," she explained.

"Are you okay?" David asked Stella looking her over more critically now.

"Yes. I'm fine. Sophie did everything he wanted after the first few days so they would leave Layla and me alone and let us come home after the wedding," Stella explained.

"Our release was her wedding gift," Layla said sadly.

"Fuck!" Connor had no other words for what they were saying. He wrapped his arms around Layla and guided her to the van.

"Where is Sophie now?" David asked.

"Hear that helicopter?" Stella pointed into the dark sky and closed her eyes, shaking her head.

"It doesn't matter where you take them. Connor and I will be going with them," David said to the councilmen in a hard tone that conveyed that he wouldn't negotiate any further. Then he led Stella toward the van and climbed in with her.

Jayce took an extra minute staring up at the diminishing red flashing light of the helicopter and sighed. None of his brothers were going to take this news well. Then he turned and followed the others to the van and their destination for the night. At least three of them were together when they heard this and could come up with a plan to soften the blow for Darius and Zander.

*****

Once her friends had gone, and the helicopter had taken off without passengers, Justin had held Sophie cocooned in his embrace as the yacht sailed away from the mainland. The medication he had forced upon her and all of the events of the day had conspired to make her sleep regardless of the panic that still lurked under her calm exterior.

She wasn't sure how long she slept, but it was still dark when Justin had picked her up and carried her from the yacht to dry land again. She felt the tension leave her body with that knowledge alone and reached up to place her arms around his neck realising that he wasn't putting her down but walking along a dock toward a set of dimly lit stairs.

She was surprised to see such a large house built into the tree line along this isolated stretch of beach. She looked back over her shoulder to see several men following them with the luggage as the yacht pulled away from the dock, preparing to get underway again. Sophie was relieved that she wouldn't have to go back on board again. She blinked into the dim light as they walked through a door that had been opened by an older smiling gentleman.

"Mr Marquis, and Mrs Marquis," he greeted them formally as they moved past. Justin said nothing but Sophie looked back over his shoulder as she was carried deeper into the home.

Justin placed Sophie on her feet facing the view from the wide glass doors that were partially open, making the diaphanous curtains billow gently with the soft breeze. She could feel the heat of his body behind her, his breath feeling cool against her neck. She shivered as his fingers brushed her hair aside to hang over her left shoulder. His lips tickled her skin when he kissed a line from behind her ear, down her neck and over the slope of her right shoulder.

"You look lovely, Sophie. This dress is stunning." He slowly lowered her zipper a couple of notches. "But I want to see your body."

She stood very still. It wasn't like Justin hadn't seen her naked almost every day since taking her from the Alliance. This felt different somehow, more intimate as if something had changed between them or some arbitrary line had been crossed when she said 'I do" and sealed her fate to his at least for the time being. She shivered unconsciously even though his fingers felt warm on her back as the zip slowly lowered.

"So beautiful, Baby Girl," He repeated in whispered words that brushed against her neck. The zipper moved down another few notches and then his lips were kissing each new centimetre of skin as it emerged from the zip.

Sophie bit her lip to suppress a soft moan but couldn't stop another shiver when his fingers grazed her lower back as he finished unzipping the dress and pushed the sides of the material apart exposing her back to him.

"So, soft and warm," Justin crooned his fingers skating up her spine, making her almost undulate beneath his touch and whimper at this gentleness compared to his harsher and more urgent touches of the past two weeks. His hands paused, his mouth pressed against her neck, he nipped at her soft skin, the tip of his tongue, licking in circles over the small marks he left behind. He squeezed her shoulders and then slid the wide band of her bodice down her arms allowing the dress to drop and pool at her feet.

"My wife. All mine!" He growled as he took her in. "Step forward," he commanded and held her arm to steady her as she stepped out of the dress for him.

Sophie felt his hands smooth over her hips and thighs as he bent to retrieve the dress. Not bothering to stand he threw the dress to a nearby chair and taking his time stroked his hands back up her legs, enjoying the feel of her silk stockings. She shivered when he ran a finger around the lace tops of her stockings, skipping over the clips of her garter belt. The slow, gentle appreciation of her wedding outfit almost undid her, especially when he slid a finger under the suspenders straps on both legs, stroking the backs of his fingers up and down her thighs.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me, Baby Girl?" Justin asked, his deep voice thick with heat and arousal.

"No, Justin," she whispered. He had demanded she use his name since the beginning of their time together, but it felt odd for the first time in this intimate setting, though she couldn't come up with another name to call him.

He pressed his chest to her back, and one arm circled her waist, his palm flattening on her stomach as his lips moved close to her ear, his breath hot as he kissed the sweet spot behind it again. Then he grabbed a fist full of the hair near the base of her skull and yanked her head back with a hard tug making her cry out. When he jerked his hips forward, showing her exactly what she did to him, she cried again as he pressed his hips against her pantie covered arse.

"From now on when we are alone like this, you will call me Sir," he instructed, holding her head back against him and nipping at her earlobe. He rocked his hips against her again. "That's what you do to me, Sophie. That's what you have been doing to me ever since I took you from the men who didn't deserve you."

"Yes, Sir," Sophie answered, feeling the rightness of the word. He was her tormentor, not her lover. His tender touches had felt foreign but with the roughness and demands, calling him Sir as he commanded her felt right. He was the Dominant in their relationship, and she was a meek girl who did what she was told to save the people she had grown to care for from his consequences. She'd been abducted and blackmailed into this wedding. There was no real affection between them which was why his gentle touch had confused her. Sir could use her body and give her painful pleasures, but Sir could not touch her heart with feigned tenderness or control her mind with words of affection.

She rolled her head to the side, feeling better about accepting the pleasure of his touch. She knew from the last two weeks how her body could unravel beneath his expert touch as he uncovered erogenous zones that she didn't know she possessed.

"Does that make you feel good, Baby Girl?" His voice was a hot whisper in her ear as he tugged her hair again, pulling her head back into his chest.

"Yes, Sir," Sophie whispered, feeling his hands travel over the satin and lace bra that matched the rest of her underwear. She knew what was required of her, what she was allowed to do and not do when he was harsh with her, and she fell into the mindset of his meek Baby Girl. She let her arms dangle at her sides, not trying to touch him or stop him from doing as he wanted with her. She looked down as he pushed the cups of the bra down and played with her already tight nipples.

"I can see, that you do," he murmured into her ear as he pinched the tight pink nubs between his thumb and forefinger, making her whimper loudly, and her legs go weak. He tormented her nipples with twists and pinches, pulling them out from her body while not allowing her to move with one hand still wrapped in her hair. She bit her lip in an effort to take what he gave her, but when she could take no more, she cried out her body trembling against his in pain and arousal.

"Good girl." His voice was soft, almost a whisper. He kissed the top of her head, and then picked her up in his arms, letting her lean her head against his chest as she tried to manage her ragged breathing. He crossed the room to the bed where he pulled back the comforter and laid her down, removing her heels.

Sophie watched Justin as he crossed the room to a large cabinet of rough unstained wood. When he opened it, she could see that the cabinet was filled with all kinds of dildos and vibrators and bottles of what she assumed was body oil and lube. She saw crops and floggers, not that she had much experience with them, but she knew what they were and shivered at the thought that they would be used on her.

"I want to heighten your first experience as my wife, when I take you completely for the first time, Baby Girl," He explained and slid a blindfold over her eyes, his fingers lightly caressing her cheeks, chin and throat.

"Yes, Sir," She whispered, knowing he remained close enough to hear her.

"Good girl," He whispered back. "I want you to relax. I will not hurt you beyond what you can endure. Do you trust me, Baby?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered.

"Say it," he demanded.

"I trust you, Sir," she answered automatically, and he kissed her gently, his lips soft and warm and tender again as he had been when they had first arrived in the room. It was like he was Dr Jeckel and Mr Hyde even more than usual tonight.

"Good girl," He murmured his praise.

Sophie felt the bed move beneath her as he stood and she heard shuffling of items nearby, then he was back sitting on the bed beside her again. He took her right wrist in his, and she felt warm leather wrap around it and his fingers working on what must have been a buckle. He repeated the process on the other wrist. For a moment, she felt the familiar edge of panic, and she tried to stay relaxed and concentrate on her breathing. She didn't want him forcing another pill down her throat tonight. Breathe in, breathe out, she schooled herself as her hands were raised above her head and fixed to the headboard. He sat back and she shivered as she imagined his dark eyes devouring her, clad only in her white wedding lingerie and tied to his bed.

"This is a beautiful bra, it would be a shame to destroy it," Justin mused sliding his fingertips beneath the lace to pinch her nipple and pull it as he adjusted the fabric beneath her breast to expose it and pleasingly distort the shape. Content with the effect on her body he went to work on her other breast, pinching the nipple tightly to hear her whimper as he adjusted the cup.

"Very nice." He said huskily, his hands covering and squeezing both breasts. They felt divine, and he knew from experience his Baby tasted just as divine. He lowered his head, taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking gently, before biting it and soothing it with his tongue after making her cry out for him.

Sophie felt hotter than ever, which surprised her given her restraints, the strange bouts of tender touches and bursts of pain he was giving her. She didn't know how much more she could take, but she wasn't sure she wanted him to stop either. She knew she was wet, and the muscles in her pussy were clenching in need. One of his hands began to caress down her belly, rubbing small circles over her skin. His hand dipped into her panties, and he stroked over her clit until she squirmed helplessly below him.

"Come, Baby. Come for your husband," he demanded harshly and sunk his teeth into the soft skin surrounding her nipple as he rubbed furiously at her clit.