14 Months 12: St Patrick's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie screamed as she felt his teeth sink into her flesh. Her body shook, and to her surprise, her body arched as it obeyed his command the orgasm racing through her faster than she had felt before. Rather than the slow build to her climax, she was used to. It felt like a dam had broken loose and carried her away on a wave of tingling endorphins.

"Come back to me, baby," Justin crooned stroking her body gently once again. He hovered above her, and he noticed that when he spoke, she automatically tilted her head up, sensing where he was despite her blindfold. He cupped her cheek, his thumb grazing over her cheekbone, collecting a stray tear that had escaped her blindfold. He continued to caress her and croon his praise to her until she settled back onto the bed, and her breathing evened out again.

Her breast throbbed with dull pain from the bite she knew must have marked her deeply if not drawn blood. Sophie realised after he had cupped her cheek that tears had escaped her blindfold during her orgasm.

"While I am thoroughly enjoying the effort you have made for our wedding night with this oh so sexy lingerie, the panties really must go. The rest can all stay," he said as if speaking to himself rather than her as he made the decision. His hands covered her hips before slipping beneath the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down, thankful that she had put them on over the suspenders rather than under them. She lifted her hips, listening to hear his response and was rewarded with a gasp and a groan as he unveiled her manicured pubic hair which had been shaped and coloured into a small heart sitting directly above her slit.

"Oh, Baby Girl! Did you do this for me?" he tugged on the short hair as he spoke. "I want to lick and taste that sweet little heart, but right now, my need to fuck you senseless outweighs even tasting that cute little pussy of yours."

Sophie heard the rustling of clothes and felt the bed shift as Justin crawled up between her legs. He pushed her knees up until her feet were flat on the bed, opening her even more and pushing tighter against her as the bottom of her legs hugged the back of his thighs. A deep moan filled her ears, and she wished she could see his face. The tip of his cock rubbed against her clit, and she gasped at the contact, her hips arching toward him. Then gripping her knees, he slammed into her in one long thrust.

Sophie screamed as he stretched her pussy open, feeling his girth inside her for the first time and fearing he would rip her apart. He didn't give her a chance to get used to the feeling before he pulled all of the way out, leaving the tip of his cock resting hot and hard against her clit.

"Fuck! Baby girl! You are so fucking hot and wet and tight!" He grunted and jerked his hips forward again, bottoming out once more. "I knew you would feel this fucking amazing stretched around me," he growled and let go of her legs, repositioning himself so he could ram his cock into her at a faster pace. "Don't hold back. I want you to come all over and around my cock as often as you can," he commanded in a guttural growl.

Sophie groaned. He was so thick and hard. Her inner muscles clenched around him, trying to hold on as he moved out, dragging him back in on the forward strokes. She was panting and whimpering loudly as she felt the tell-tale tingles rise within her again. She arched her body, her head forced back the pillows as the climax hit, her whole-body tensing and her pussy clenching around his cock as if in a futile attempt to stop his hard and fast thrusts.

Justin felt her come apart below him and he groaned deeply as her tight little pussy clutched at him as if trying to absorb him into her. She was un-fucking-believable and the wait to have her like this had been worth it. He gritted his teeth against his own climax as he hammered into her, destroying her and making sure anyone who came after him would never measure up, so to speak.

Sophie's skin danced as waves of pleasure rolled through her making her thrash below him despite his tight grip on her and being doubled up as she was. She had barely kept a grip on her consciousness when he roared out his climax.

Justin swore he went momentarily blind as his orgasm was ripped from him. He collapsed on top of Sophie, breathing hard and fast. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her in position as he gathered himself together again. Finally, he felt steady enough to lift himself off her enough to undo her restraints and roll to his side gathering her in his arms tightly and spooning her as he kissed her shoulders and neck unable to voice what he was feeling. When he was finally ready to acknowledge the best fuck of his life, he realised she was asleep and smiled. She was his now, his wife, till death do they part. He rested his head back on the pillow more than pleased with fate for giving him this fucking amazing girl.

*****