14 Months 14: ANZAC Day

Story Info
All the moving pieces come into play.
12.6k words
4.69
7.6k
5

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Helleon
Helleon
147 Followers

Sophie was lost in thought as she tinkled at the piano keys. She'd been so stupid, again! Justin had kidnapped her, hurt her friends, threatened the people she cared about and forced her into a marriage she never wanted. He'd been relentless and unbending until they got to the island. Then he'd treated her like a princess, apologising for how they got there while showing her how happy he was to be her husband.

She'd never fallen for his soft words and tender moments between the roughness of his use of her. Even though he'd seemed so openly sincere about protecting her from the families in the underground who wouldn't be happy to find her alive and gathering the remnants of her Grandfather's syndicate to her new husband's banner, she hadn't wavered in her determination to escape him. But on that last day when he'd listened to her hopes and dreams for the future and seemed to care about her happiness genuinely, she had wavered in her resolve. It could have been so easy to fall under his spell while he lavished so much attention and affection on her. She could admit to herself that she had been stupid yet again for considering even for a moment that his promises were sincere.

Coming home had been a slap in the face she needed to get back to her own plans. The longer she was here with her minders, the more she began to see how he manipulated her into being docile while he took his time to produce her personal documents, and asked her to wait just a little longer before expecting to leave the safety of their home. Justin went straight back to work spending long days and often nights with his men or women for all she knew while she wandered around the large house with little to divert her from the fact that she was still a prisoner. It was a pretty cage Justin kept her in, but it was a cage none-the-less.

"Call her," Lachlan said abruptly, handing a phone to Sophie and disturbing her thoughts.

"Call her yourself," Sophie challenged. She didn't even pretend not to know who he was talking about anymore.

"She's your friend," he bit back. "You should be more concerned about why she sounds so unhappy with them."

"I know why she's unhappy, and there's nothing I can do about it any more than I can do anything about my circumstances," she sighed. "We're puppets kept in place while the men who put us here play their power games. Honestly, she's better off there. She won't get hurt because of me anymore," she shrugged. Sophie had been doing well to hide her growing resentment and depression from the men who surrounded her now, but she wasn't about to make matters worse for herself by calling Stella again and hearing the sadness and strain in her voice as well.

"Justin gives you whatever you want," Lachlan spat in disgust, "And it's not enough?"

"I'm just tired. I'm going to rest," Sophie sighed again rather than deal with Lachlan's resentment over being her glorified babysitter or point out that the only thing she wanted from him now was her freedom. "Who knows maybe I'll break a window and breathe some fresh air while I'm up there."

"Bill will be here in an hour," he called after her as she walked away. The windows were all sealed, and unbreakable Lachlan reminded himself. The girl was prone to what Justin called panic attacks where she couldn't be reasoned with, even though Lachlan suspected they were no more than tantrums. Those tantrums were why she was stuck inside. She could be wildly unpredictable when anxious or panicked about something, and there was no way anyone was taking any chances with her health or well-being so close to the battle for Sin City. In two days, they would take over this town and begin building their empire in the underground rather than remaining an annoying small-time player in their world.

Sophie waved a hand in the air dismissing his words and went upstairs to the room she shared with Justin even though he had hardly been home since their return from the island. She crawled onto the bed and sighed, closing her eyes. On the island, Justin had wanted her to believe that she mattered to him, that he listened to what she said, that she was more than just a warm body to fuck when he felt the urge. Still, it was clear that once again she was just a pawn in a game she never knew she was playing being placated by empty promises. She dozed off, wondering for the millionth time how she could contact Jack and if she could escape this place to find him even if she could work out how.

Rather than Lachlan coming to wake her for her appointment with Bill in the gym, Sophie felt the bed dip and strong arms go around her as she was pulled back into a muscled chest.

"It seems I have been neglecting my beautiful wife," Justin murmured into her ear before she could give more than a half-hearted struggle.

"You've been busy," Sophie said in a loud whisper, neither affirming or denying his statement. Turning her in his arms to kiss her and snuggle her against his chest, Justin took her hand and lowered it to his cock, wrapping her fingers around the shaft. He held her close, breathing deep as her hand stroked him, instantly falling into the slow rhythm he taught her that he liked.

Kissing her forehead, he began to talk. "Do you remember what I told you before we left the island?" Feeling the ever so slight nod of her head, he continued as he caressed her exquisite little body. "I told you about us, about this place, what it meant to me to call it our home. I told you I wanted you to have a safe place to come to because, for you, the world is a dangerous place. I told you I wanted you to be able to feel safe in our home. Do you remember, Baby Girl?" He asked her, his voice a low rasping whisper as he paused just to feel her in his arms.

"It's still a prison, no matter how big or pretty or comfortable it is. I also remember all the other things you said to me," Sophie said trying to keep the accusation from her voice, her hand still moving slowly over his shaft, her thumb slowly moving over the head of his cock with each stroke.

"You need this safe place, Baby, and I need to know you are safe and have that comfort you can use to settle yourself so that you can see the world we are making, not just the problems you have endured. You have been through so much, been made to endure so much in your life, even from me and I understand it can seem overwhelming, but before you can go out into the world you need to make this your safe space, your home," he spoke gently in the semi-darkness of the bedroom.

Sophie knew she had to play the game while she sorted out her thoughts and looked for opportunities to get herself away from the crazy worlds Darius had forced her into almost six months ago. Steeling herself, she lifted her head to look at him prepared to lie as much as he was lying to her.

"I have not forgotten what you wished for, but we must walk before we can run, Baby," He sighed kissing her forehead again, and then smiling softly as she tipped her head back to look at him. Pleased with the slow, soft smile she sent him, he finished. "I want you to know that I'm here, every welcoming comforting part of this safe haven is part of my love for you and ensuring you are safe and happy, even when I can't be here myself. It's not truly so terrible to be here, is it? This safe haven and the people who protect you, my most important possession, was my wedding gift to you."

"Thank you." She answered simply, and quietly, her eyes sliding down to the cock in her hand, watching the way it throbbed patiently in her hand. "I know you're busy and have an empire to run, and I don't want to seem needy, but you have barely touched me since we returned from the island. I feel like one of the pretty things you have decorated your house with to make it the home you want, not the home we share," She admitted, knowing how much those words of needing him to touch her would stroke his ego regardless of the added barb. They may even get her a few small freedoms she could use to her advantage. She kept her head down, and her attention focused solely on the slow, steady strokes, on the soft skin that covered his swollen cock.

"Because you are home to me, Baby Girl. You are where I want to be all the time, and when I can't be with you it gives me peace knowing you are here waiting for me with that beautiful smile," he tilted her head up to him and kissed her. "How do you feel now that I am home and here with you?" He asked, his hand covering hers and stopping the movement on his cock, hoping to make her think about his question. She frowned, but slowly her frown was replaced by a slow-moving smile of understanding.

"Like curling up in your bed with a familiar blanket that reminds me of all the good things you have given me," she whispered her words slow and thoughtful as she calculated the right thing to say to him. He grinned as she spoke, and her smile entered her eyes, making them sparkle. He kissed her, sucking her bottom lip, drawing it out to nibble on it even as she whimpered softly at the tug.

"There's something you need to do for your husband before we talk further," he murmured huskily and moved into a reclining position against several of the pillows. Watching her expressive face, he grinned and said, "You know what that something is, baby." Leaning back, he watched as she quickly settled onto her knees, between his legs. Glancing up at him, she slowly leaned forward and ran her tongue over the head of his cock in slow teasing circles. Reaching out, he slid a hand into her hair, holding her close, urging her on. Her lips stretched wide as they closed over the head of his cock, surging up and down in a slow, even rhythm, sucking him deeper with each dip of her head.

He felt her tongue flick against the glands, sliding down, putting pressure on the thick vein under his cock as she plunged down on him burying his cock just inside her throat. His hand tightened convulsively in her hair, fisting in the soft tresses, using it to guide her into a faster stroke. Gritting his teeth, he pushed up into her mouth, thrusting harder.

"Use your hands." He growled, needing to feel her as he did last time. Her hand rose to the base of his shaft, wrapping around it and following her mouth with each stroke. Her other hand came up to massage his balls. Leaning back on her heels, she watched as her hand slid over his cock, rolling over the head and back down. Pulling his cock taut as her hand slid down his shaft, she leaned forward to lick and suck at the head of his cock like it was a lollipop. Another stroke down, she pressed her lips to the head and hummed softly, biting back a moan as he groaned out loud. Following her hand back down, she deep throated him and pulled away, her hand followed back up, sliding over the head and twisting back down.

Tightening his hand in her hair, he pulled her mouth back down on his cock even as he reached forward to slide his other hand down her ribs to her thigh as she crouched in front of him. He felt her mouth tighten around him as his hand slid up and around to her pussy, his fingers dancing over her lips. She inhaled sharply as her mouth rose on his cock, and he moaned at the sweet agony of cold air against his skin. Thrusting up into her mouth, Justin's fingers teased her, sliding up to circle her clit, pinching at it, squeezing it. He felt her humming moan travel along his cock, and his toes curled with the effort of not coming. Running his hand back through her lips, he pushed two fingers inside her, knowing how wet she would be for him.

Thrusting his fingers into her with the rhythm of her mouth on his cock, he worked to bring her to the edge of an orgasm. Feeling her breath shudder over his cock as he thrust deeper into her mouth his hand driving her harder and faster, he pinched her clit hard and pushed a third finger inside her pussy. The feel of her clamping down on his hand as she shivered violently made his balls tighten and his cock throb even harder. Curling his fingers, he thrust faster in and out of her, listening to the sound of her soaked pussy as it grasped at him. Flicking his thumb against her clit hard, he heard the muffled cry and felt her internal spasms.

Listening to her cum with his cock buried in her throat snapped the last thin thread of his control. Thrusting up hard, he grunted as his cock exploded, shooting hot ropes of cum into the back of her mouth, his hips moving spasmodically as she sucked him dry even as her body still convulsed around his hand. Slowly relaxing back against the pillows, he felt her head drop onto his thighs and her breathing tickle at the fine hair there.

"Fuck! What having this woman did to him," he thought. He hadn't lied to her when he had called her his home. He knew he couldn't let his work and the plans of his father and uncles undermine his relationship with her anymore. He would have to share some of the weight of responsibility with Lachlan as he was doing now. Truth be told he wasn't sure he would keep his temper under control, with his men and family if he didn't make more time to relax with his baby. This was a delicate situation for everyone involved and not one where hotheads would prevail.

*****

"Today's the day," Asher said, walking into Darius's home office where he sat brooding over the events of the last few months.

"The day for what?" Darius grumbled. His brothers had all but put him under house arrest for fear that he would do something stupid.

"The day we say fuck you to everyone, and I break you out of here. Want to go for a ride?" he asked the mischievous twinkle Darius knew so well in his eyes.

"A ride?" Darius cocked his head.

"Straight into the mouth of hell if that's what it takes," Asher said seriously. "I'm as sick as you are with just sitting around doing nothing to get Cookie back and I want my favourite brother back not this broody self-loathing fucker that's taken his place."

"You're going to go against the others?" Darius frowned. Asher had been as on board with the wait and watch game as much as any of them, and he wondered what had changed. The thought of finding and rescuing Sophie though was too strong, and any chance to get out of the prison of inactivity he had been forced into was a chance he was going to take.

"Fuck, D. It's always been you and me since we were thirteen. We had our brothers, but it was always you and me together whether with them or against them," Asher said sadly. "I can't stand to see you like this. So, we go and get you your answers with the proviso that if she is happy there, we don't force her to leave against her will, just like Zander said," Asher asserted. "I know you think you love her, but how well do you know her really?"

"Fair enough," Darius blew out a breath and came to his feet. The stipulations had been more like what he was expecting. "I'll change," he said, noting Asher's riding gear.

"Better hurry we have less than a ten-minute window to be gone without the others knowing we've left," Asher warned.

Less than ten minutes later the two bikes roared from the garage of Darius's home and through the security gates at the bottom of their cul-de-sac. Uncaring about disturbing their brothers or if they gave chase now that they had their head start, they revved their bikes and raced off heading north. The speeds at which they rode meant that by the time anyone could get moving, they would be too far away for it to make a difference.

Avoiding the city, their mentors called home it took most of the afternoon to get to Sin City, and then onto Calypso Cove. Asher slowed his bike coming within sight of the building Justin was reported to officially live in even though through his brother's investigations they had discovered the old convent building behind it. He hadn't thought the Anti-heroes would support the wild speculations of his brothers, but they had not only believed them but joined with them. Every time he thought they were on track with their plans, something else happened to blow up the timeline again. He was tired of playing catch up, but he needed to do it this way or lose the thing he loved the most in the world.

Darius pulled his bike into a spot alongside several other bikes in front of a café a few doors down on the opposite side of the road from the hotel beside where Asher had stopped. He had planned to watch the place for any sign of Justin Marquis and possibly Sophie from a little further away, but Asher was off his bike and walking inside before Darius could voice his protest. He looked over his shoulder at the building belonging to Marquis and now he was so close to the girl who had taken over his mind and body he found it hard not just to go and find her the consequences be damned. They had barely ordered their coffee and taken seats near the front windows when several men entered from the rear of the café and turned directly to where they sat. Darius stiffened and turned to Asher.

"Just stay calm and let's not do anything stupid," Asher whispered. "This could be our way in to see Justin and alert the brothers." He couldn't bear to see Darius badly hurt by these men who he knew were as ruthless as they came. He needed him to stay calm until he could explain what was going on.

*****

David knew from the moment he saw the look Michael had given Lachlan that something wasn't right. While Connor and Daniel both seemed unperturbed by the exchange of the two women, David's gut told him he was in a wrong place. He had voiced his concerns to his brothers before coming here but without proof and the strangeness of the exchange between the men who held the girls, had nothing but more suspicions to give them. That was the reason he and Connor had come to the safe house, and in discovering Layla's information, their suspicions had only grown despite having no real tangible proof.

He regretted his words to Stella but decided keeping her at a distance would keep her safer than coddling her like Connor was doing to Layla. Stella was a strong woman, and she could weather this storm; he was sure of it. What he hadn't counted on was his actions in keeping her distant would be his undoing.

Michael had arrived at the safe house that morning and given him the option of going home as he and Stella had not reconnected in the way they had hoped. It hadn't been an option in reality, as David found that another security man had shown up to take his place for the afternoon. He had no choice but to agree. He was in a no-win situation, and he prayed Stella would remain safe with the other girls as he went to her and kissed her cheek looking into her eyes. He said goodbye and thanked her for everything she had done for him in a whisper close to her ear before straightening and urging her to stay safe. When she gave him a quizzical look, he shook his head and backed away slowly.

"Where's your Porsche?" David asked seeing the Audi sports coupe in the driveway.

"Getting a tune-up," Michael grumbled. "This will do for now. Been wanting to put one through its paces."

David frowned. Michael was a diehard Porsche driver. He had many in his garage and the fact that he wasn't driving one set David's nerves even more on edge. He got in regardless and as he always did in Michael's car's he searched for speed camera's and roadblocks ahead. He wondered what he was doing for the first time in his mentors' presence and how he had gotten to this place. With sleight of hand only perfected in recent years, David surreptitiously texted Kai and Matt both knowing they were at the two different locations with his brothers, outlining his concerns and fears. He realised he had nothing to lose now as they drove closer to the bay in silence. Michael concentrating on his driving as he sped through the back streets avoiding traffic and police as David called out speed traps both real and imagined as he hid the reality of what he was doing on his phone.

Helleon
Helleon
147 Followers