14 Months 15: May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise I will stay and be safe if you can find out for sure. How long would you be gone?" Sophie asked eager for news of the other girls and if they got out from under the watchful eye of the Alliance.

"Three days, maybe two if I leave tonight," he considered where he could get to within a reasonable amount of time where he would be able to call his brothers with relative safety and keeping their current location secret. "What will you do if I discover that they aren't somewhere safe?"

"I don't know what I would do, but at least I would know they are alive and that maybe we could help them somehow," she said. "It's the not knowing I can't bear. I would be content enough if they were with your brothers, especially Layla. She needs Connor, and she's not as good at looking after herself as Stella is," Sophie tried to explain.

"You promise that you'll be here when I return?" Jack asked, forcing her head up to look into her eyes. "It's not safe to leave on your own yet. These are good people who wouldn't appreciate you running out on them when you made a commitment to the band."

"You ask me to trust you with everything, and you still don't trust me. You know I could have left anytime since we got here. You gave me that freedom on the very first day. Gave me all the tools I needed to make a new life somewhere far, far away, but I get it. I do! The war is still going on, and I'm safer here than anywhere else even without you close by. I get it and despite what you think I am happy hanging out with the band. They are nice guys," Sophie said in a placating tone.

"You're right; trust goes both ways," Jack agreed. He also thought he could quite easily go insane if he had to keep holding back his desire for this Angel. A ride and space sounded like the only thing that could give him relief right now. Staying one more night in the motorhome with her so close by could kill him if he didn't find the time and privacy to work out his frustrations. "I'll talk to Sabin and see about leaving tonight."

"Tonight?" she squeaked not realising he would do what she asked so quickly. "Can't you go in the morning?"

"I could but travelling at night is safer. There's less traffic and people around who might recognise me," Jack explained.

"I guess that makes sense," Sophie said and reached out to take his hand. "I want to know what's going on, but I don't want you to go," she admitted looking into his eyes.

"The sooner I go, the sooner I will be back," he reassured her. "Come on, let's go talk to Sabin," he said, feeling that he had his body under control once again.

They met with Sabin and Miriam in the large farmhouse that dominated this property. Sophie was aware that these two people knew her story and the danger of hiding her within their troupe, but they obviously loved Jack and would do what they could to help him. She didn't understand why they deferred to him, but it didn't matter to her, she trusted him and therefore trusted them. He wasn't like his brothers or Justin and his men. He was... she couldn't put her finger on what he was, but she knew she trusted him.

It had been decided that she would move some of her belongings into the farmhouse for a few days and share a room with others who didn't have the luxury of a motorhome. Jack would get a few hours sleep, which Miriam had made a non-negotiable point while Sabin gave the motorbike he could use for speed and manoeuvrability a once over. Sophie had argued that she would be fine in the motorhome on her own, but Miriam wouldn't hear of it, and Sabin clucked like an over-protective father making her give in without Jack having to say a word.

Now as he lay alone on the bed in the motorhome trying to get a couple of hours sleep until Sabin came to wake him, all he could think of was his Angel who had starred in all of his fantasies since he was sixteen years old. Every time he closed his eyes, he saw Sophie as she was each night in her braless singlet top and soft clinging sleep shorts when she went to bed. She had no idea how crazy she drove him. How crazy she drove so many men around her. She lit up every room she walked into, and the band came to life each morning when she joined them to play and learn and rehearse. She was potent to be around, so sexy, all strength and vulnerability wrapped together in a tight little package that defied logic.

It was too easy to imagine her naked, those sweet breasts in his hands or his mouth, her beneath him making sounds, God, what would she sound like if he fucked her. Would she gasp as he thrust inside her? Would she Pant? Would she scream? Would she roll him to his back and take the lead riding him, her sweet body rising and falling her, breasts bouncing beautifully before his eyes? "Fuck," he breathed hoarsely elongating the word with his desire. "She'd probably want him to lead, but would she want it hard and fast or for him to take it slow and easy? He had no idea, but he imagined it all now as the blood in his brain fled south to make his cock swollen and heavy against his palm and his balls tighten.

He was aching with curiosity, need and desire even though he knew fucking her could only ever be a fantasy to him. He had given her his word that he would care for her, protect her, and respect her relationship with his brothers even though she hadn't asked about them, only the other girls. He groaned deeply at the most painful memories of finding her with not just one of his brothers but two, already claimed by them. He could have hated them at that moment, but he didn't, he understood their attraction and desire for her. Fuck he had suffered from it his whole life, or so it seemed, and it was no different now, except that she was real, not some drawing or painting he had created from scattered memories of her mother, his real Angel, the woman who had saved his life. He grabbed his cock then. He was rock hard. His hand glided up and down his thick shaft rolling his palm over the head, making him shudder.

He shouldn't be doing this, he chastised himself, not here where she slept, he pulled his hand from his cock and groaned again. What the hell was he thinking, he chastised himself and forced his hands behind his head as he tried to think about something else, anything else, to help him relax back into the mattress and get the rest he knew he would need for the long ride ahead. His cock throbbed painfully, his balls ached, and he realised the damaged had already been done. He got up and squeezed himself into the small shower cubicle pulling the door shut and standing under the cold water breathing raggedly and trying to get a grip on himself.

He chuckled derisively, oh he had a grip on himself, he closed his eyes and wrapped a fist around his still rock hard cock again. He was so wound up he was panting. "Fuck," he groaned again. He wanted her so much it fucking hurt to think about her like this, but his brain had other ideas. It was all over the moment his hand was on his cock again, and he told himself it was better this way, he needed the release, the lack of distraction for the ride ahead. He needed to come. Even he could handle only so much before he reached that critical point where he was at risk of doing something stupid like professing his love for her, need for her, desire to fulfil all of his fantasies with her.

He let his imagination wander over the body he knew so well, her tanned skin, her small curves, her breasts those beguiling green eyes and the coppery brown streaked hair. "Fuck!" he groaned he wanted her so bad it was killing him. He came hard clutching the overhead shower pipe so he wouldn't fall as copious ribbons of thick sticky cum painted the wall and ceiling of the tight space. The cold water poured down his heaving body as he recovered from the white-hot explosion that had raced through him at the thought of coming on her. Imagining standing over her and painting her with the proof of his desire as her tongue flickered over her lips and she sat up to lick the last drops from his still raging cock. Fuck what he wouldn't give for that.

He leaned back against the wall letting the water wash his sins away. He wanted Sophie. He wanted her on her knees, sucking his cock. He wanted her bent over, her heart-shaped ass high in the air as he drilled her from behind. He wanted her screaming on her back, begging him for more. He. Wanted. Her. And he couldn't escape the reality of that thought no matter how determined he was to be the one man in her life who didn't instantly grope her and fuck her like the horny Bastard he truly was. "Fuck me!" He breathed out the words in a long growl. It was no wonder he was losing his mind.

He shut the water off and staggered to the bed, letting the cold water cling to him as he crashed faced down groaning. He needed this ride to keep his sanity. Two days, he would take two days to contact his brothers and Will and save his sanity. Two days. He could leave her here where he knew she was safe for two days. He could, couldn't he? The thought made him feel ill. He didn't want to leave her, not ever, but he knew he had to. He had to do this. He could do this. He forced his eyes closed and tried to go through a mediation exercise in an effort to clear his mind and get the rest he needed.

*****

NB: Thank you again to Locoherb for his help and friendship throughout writing this story. My writing is slow at the moment but it is still happening.