15 Minutes

Story Info
I was in a hurry, and then I met her.
5.1k words
4.74
8.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: The following is a "true" story. Names, dates, locations, and events have been changed to protect the not so innocent.]

So there I was, driving to my friend's apartment with VHS tapes. Yes, VHS tapes. It was the summer of 2000. Clinton was president, 9/11 had yet to happen, and smartphones wouldn't be created for seven years. Anyway, I had copies of Office Space and American Psycho with me that I had promised my buddy that I would give back to him so he could return them to the Blockbuster on the other side of town near his parent's house where he had rented them from. We had both seen them together in theaters while we were in high school in just the last year or so, but we both had such a love of movies that we just had to see them again. I might have watched them a few extra times, to make sure we got our money's worth.

Dressed in my work clothes for a minimum wage job at a fast-food restaurant that I'm sure you've heard of, I dashed up the stairs to his apartment, trying to hurry so I could get a bite to eat before my shift started. I was supremely annoyed at having to work on this gorgeous Saturday morning. How could anyone be expected to go to work on such a beautiful day?

After I gave him the tapes, I dashed back down, then slowed when I saw a very pretty brunette girl walking a large German Shepherd. In a yellow miniskirt dress with thin shoulder straps, she took my breath away. I briefly thought about going over and babbling about... something, I had no idea what. I realized I must have been staring too intently when I tripped on a crack in the sidewalk and stumbled forward several steps. I turned back to look in her direction and she was grinning. Damn. Oh well, time to get some grub, I suppose...

Fishing my keys out of my pocket, I heard a girl's voice in the distance. I thought I heard the word, "go." In any event, I had to get to work.

A yell really got my attention. I looked up and saw her dog taking off through the grassy area in front of the apartments. I glanced at the girl, who was a petite little thing, and saw that she was standing stock still- we both looked down at the sandals on her feet- she knew she couldn't catch him. We made eye contact again.

"Help!" she cried.

I took off after the dog and caught him. It was quite a chase, and I had to sprint to catch up with him.

Exhausted, I walked the dog back to her over the next minute or so, and we sat on the curb. I was parched and gasping for breath. "Wow, I'm thirsty," I said. I almost got up to get a bottle of water that I had in my car, but the girl stopped me.

"I can get you a glass of water. It's no problem... I'm just right here," she said, pointing toward the apartment building that I had just walked out of.

"That's very nice of you, but I really should be going. I need to get something to eat before I go to work," I said, pinching my work shirt in between my fingers and lifting it off of my shoulder, then releasing it. "I was supposed to have the weekend off, but my supervisor told me he needed me to come in on Saturday and Sunday." I really hated that job. Every day I worked there was worse than the one before.

"Oh, that sucks. Well, I can make you a sandwich. Please let me do that for you- I don't know how I would have caught him if you hadn't been here."

I smiled at her. "Sure, alright," I said, hoping I could get her number. I was 19 and had only had sex a few times at that point, so I was ready to bury myself inside her at the earliest opportunity, and repeatedly. She was just my type, too: short and slim, with a decent set of tits, an adorable little face, as well as a nice, round butt.

However, my main problem with women at that point was that I didn't know what to say to them, mainly because I didn't know anything about them. It wasn't like every scrap of human knowledge was on the internet at that point in time, so all I had to go off of was what people said, or what I heard on TV, and it was all bullshit. It was a crazy world we lived in. I was kind of shy as well because I didn't yet understand how attractive I was. This girl would do a lot to help me get over myself.

She smiled and we stood up. "This way," she indicated, and I followed her and her dog to her apartment.

"So," I said, "what were you saying to your dog? It sounded like, 'go.'"

"Uhh- No- No- I- Oh- I see-" she stuttered. "I was saying, 'No.' He was trying to get away from me, you see..." she finished somewhat confidently.

"Uh-huh," I said, not sure that I even understood my question. Why would a person tell their dog to run off? Spoiler alert: She would later confess to me that she did, just so I could catch him and force contact with her.

I eye-fucked her perky buns as she walked ahead of me. As she led me up the stairs, I was hypnotized by her glorious ass.

"So, do you live here?" she asked, shaking me out of my reverie.

"No."

"Oh. What were you doing here?" she asked, just making polite conversation as we turned to walk down a hallway.

"I had to return some videotapes."

"Oh. Well, here we are!"

We had arrived at her apartment. She opened the door, and her dog ran in and jumped on the couch. I looked around lamely as she shut and locked the door behind us.

"Nice place you have here," I said, out of habit more than anything.

She laughed. "It's my parent's apartment. I can't wait to move out on my own."

"Tell me about it. So... about that glass of water?" I was legitimately thirsty.

"Right!" she said, producing a glass for me rather quickly.

"Thanks," I said, gulping it down while she busied herself in the kitchen. I saw she was actually making me a sandwich. "Hey, you don't have to do that," I said.

"It's no problem. I did offer, after all."

"That you did," I said, smiling appreciatively.

She cut the sandwich in two and handed it to me.

"Thanks," I said, awkwardly eating in the apartment of a girl I didn't know while she stared at me.

Her dog had come over to paw at my leg as I ate. She groaned, but it sounded insincere.

"He's always doing that. Hey, come eat in my bedroom, and I'll keep him out here."

Holy fuck. Shit just got real. "That's probably for the best," I agreed.

Smiling, she led me to her room. She closed the door behind us as I looked around her room. I glanced down to her nightstand and saw a pack of birth control. My dick became aware that I might be having sex pretty soon, so I practically inhaled the rest of my sandwich in the brief moment it took for her to close the door.

"What happened to your sandwich?" she asked. "Did he-" she began.

I gulped the last of my sandwich down, hoping I didn't choke to death before I got a chance to lay this exquisite creature. "No, your dog didn't get it. I was just hungry."

"Oh," she laughed. "Well, this is my room," she said, holding her hands out to indicate what I had already seen.

I smiled and nodded. I had no idea what to say. The dummy that I was, I had to make sure that I was going to get to work on time. As if I even cared about that stupid part-time job. So, I did what people did back then, and I looked at my digital watch. As I said before, smartphones were seven years away, so people still thought that digital watches were a pretty neat idea.

"Are you in a hurry?" she asked anxiously. "Do you need to leave?"

"Not yet. I've got fifteen minutes, but then I do need to leave for work." I tugged on my work shirt again. "It's ok. I have an alarm set on my watch."

"Oh, good," she said, smiling. "Hey, could I try your shirt on?"

"Huh?"

"I- uhh- I just want to see how it looks on me."

Not understanding, I gave it to her, and she told me to turn around, smiling mischievously.

I turned around. There was a rustling sound, then another, and after a moment she told me I could look.

I'm certain that my mouth was open as wide as humanly possible as I ogled her. She looked hot as fuck wearing my shirt. Her dress was in a heap on top of her dresser. Wait, that means that... I looked to the area where the hem of my shirt ended on her small frame and saw that there wasn't much leg unexposed to my greedy eyes. Her good bits were just out of sight...

"How do I look?"

I just stared at her, mouth agape, as she stood pantsless in my work shirt.

"Well?" she asked.

"Hot as fuck," I said, echoing my thoughts.

"Really?"

I was beginning to understand her intentions. She's so horny that she's taking the initiative... She wants me to take my shirt back from her. I may not have known much about women at the time, but I knew enough to know that they like a good tease. "Oh yeah. You've definitely got it going on." Recognizing that I was given the greenlight, I allowed myself extra time to appreciate her body, nodding approvingly at all the right parts. "So... Can I have my shirt back?"

"No, I rather like it. I think I'll keep it," she said, smirking at me.

Fourteen.

Fuck yes. The little minx was definitely down to fuck. Down to fuck me! I didn't even understand what planet I was on.

I stepped forward, grabbed my shirt by the hem and pulled it up and over her head, leaving her in just her bra and panties. She smiled demurely, but her shyness never left her face; her hands made no attempt to cover herself. Every cell in my body vibrated from nervous sexual anticipation; I had to make a conscious effort not to tremble.

"This shirt isn't yours," I said, throwing it onto her bed. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to me. "You can't just take things from people and expect to keep them. What would you think if I took your underwear from you?" At that moment, I was so glad that I had a lot of experience taking a bra off of one of my old girlfriends, even though she never put out.

With that, I deftly removed her bra and tossed it to the side, glad that she didn't resist, revealing a really cute set of tits on her petite frame that complemented her body size nicely. Her nipples were erect and begging to be sucked.

Dropping to my knees, I put my hands on her hips and spun her around. As if she were reading my mind, she bent forward over her bed, legs locked, spread slightly, and looked back at me, waiting to see the reaction on my face when I pulled her panties down.

I wouldn't deny her the satisfaction. I slid her panties down her firm, toned ass, and when her lips became visible to my lustful eyes, I growled primally. She giggled maniacally at my response, and I immediately saw her juices seeping from her needy cunt. Her pussy was mesmerizing; two perfect outer lips came together, smiling vertically at me, with absolutely no inner lips poking through or even visible, despite the fact that her knees were far enough apart. It was as if she had purchased a brand-new pussy and took it out of the box just that morning. Her scent was magical. I was entranced like sailors to a Siren; her hot wet fuckbox sang to me, and I was about to jump overboard and lose myself in her watery depths. I squeezed her plump butt cheeks with both hands as I stared at her lower lips, two bald flaps accompanied by a tidy patch of neatly trimmed brown pubic hair.

For some reason that I still can't explain, I spanked her ass. Pretty hard. I had never done that before, but I felt compelled to do it then.

Thirteen.

She turned around and stared daggers at me. Shit, I blew it. Then, she surprised me by leaping at me, legs wrapping around my waist as she began sucking face. I let her. We bumped into a wall, knocking a picture or a calendar or something to the ground, but we hardly noticed, and we certainly didn't care even if we did. My hands cupped her firm, plump butt cheeks, squeezing them greedily as I stumbled across her room. I ran into her dresser as we kissed deeply, distantly aware that her things were falling to the ground. We tumbled into this and that, hardly aware of the havoc we were causing to her bedroom as we groped at each other lustfully, needfully, carnally. I spun us around as I pinned her against the door to her closet. The door swung open suddenly and we fell inside, laughing as we attacked each other's bodies with our mouths and fingertips as we writhed on the ground. I finally got my lips on one of her nipples and sucked like I'd never get another chance to do so, flicking her nip with my tongue, enjoying myself as I played with her breasts. She cried with delight, and she soon freed her boob from my mouth. Her mouth wouldn't go far, however, and she was quickly kissing her way down my chest until she reached my pants, which she was quickly trying to remove.

Twelve.

I kicked my shoes off as she worked my pants down my legs. She stripped me of my socks and my boxers as I removed my watch and flung it to the side; for some reason it bothered me greatly. We were finally both naked, laying on the floor in her closet, laughing hysterically as we kissed and fondled each other. Of course, I was very erect at this point. I stood up, turned her around roughly, then pushed her toward the bed. Stumbling, she fell onto her bed with her ass in the air. She didn't move.

Her glistening pussy beckoned me, and I was on her in an instant, groping her butt as I licked her slit up and down hungrily, savoring her sweet nectar. I had to have it, and the more I had, the more I needed. It was a vicious cycle, and I could think of only one way to break it, and it was throbbing and bobbing up and down at my hips, aching fit to burst.

Burst, it would.

Eleven.

I'm not going to bullshit you; I was a selfish lover then. My need was just too great. Call it what you will. Instinct. Nature. Biology. At the end of the day, I was just too damn horny to not try and get my dick wet as soon as I possibly could. So, without preamble, I grabbed an ass cheek with one hand, using the other to rub my cock along her slick slit, parting her luscious lips as my aching rod sought her entrance. As soon as I found her hole, I placed my hands on her hips and plunged myself to the hilt as I slammed her to me at the same time. We cried out together at the union. She was so very tight; she must have felt extremely full.

I said I wouldn't bullshit you, and I meant that. It wouldn't be long before I filled her with my fluids. Her snug snatch sought my sperm by the second stroke. I felt my orgasm building, and I quickly tugged down on my balls to delay the inevitable. There wouldn't be much of a delay, and I drove myself hard into the warm embrace of her hot lovetunnel as I spewed everything I had into her. I had to pump at least 10 times before I felt the release was complete.

Ten.

But I wouldn't stop there, oh no. I was 19 years old, a virile young man, and she was hot enough to be a model. I had more than enough time to coat her insides with my cum one more time. I-

"-Did you just cum?" she asked.

"Uhh, no?" I lied, probably unconvincingly. However, she was so hot that I was still hard and still plowing her plump pussy, so whether she believed it or not, it ultimately didn't matter because she lay there, ass up, continuing to take my pounding. I saw my jizz coating my cock as it emerged from her cunt every time I withdrew from her. I couldn't believe my luck as I fucked this gorgeous girl as hard as I could. Everything I gave, she readily accepted. I could barely hear her grunting as I penetrated her perfect, plump pussy passionately with my prodigious penis, posthaste. Ok, so I'm not that big, but given how tight she was, she must have felt like I was hung like a stallion.

Buried balls deep within her, I picked her up by the sides of her ribs just enough for her to get the hint, and she placed her hands on the mattress to raise herself up. She didn't get far, however, as I shoved her upper body forward. As she fell to the mattress, her ass went with her, and I wasn't about to let myself slip out of her, no sir. Her pussy threatened to part ways with my cock. Thrusting forward like my life depended on it, I bottomed out inside her before she hit the mattress, so hard that her entire lower body was pushed forward a significant distance.

I've never heard a louder grunt during sex, before or since, but she didn't seem to mind. If anything, she liked it. Her perky butt was angled up at me, lower back arched beautifully, as I hammered her relentlessly, and that's when things got interesting.

Nine.

She hadn't been very vocal up to this point, but that had changed.

"Fuck, you fill me up so fucking good..."

"Give me that fucking dick, all of it..."

"You're going to make me- oh!- cum!"

"Harder! Deeper! Ravage my pussy! Oh, fuck!"

"You fuck me just right- fuck!- yeah, that's fucking it..."

The mouth on this girl, honestly. I was leaning forward slightly, hands now on her waist, supporting my weight, pinning her beneath me, as I savagely pistoned in and out of her. Suddenly, she became very tight. Was she holding her breath? She became somewhat less snug, and she gasped deeply. Turning her head back to look at me, starry eyes open wide, she looked at me like I was the only man she would ever need to satisfy her. Swelling with pride, I cranked up the intensity a notch. I leaned forward and grabbed her by the back of the neck, now using that part of her body to hold her still as I fucked her senseless. She responded wonderfully, moaning delightfully as I dominated her.

Eight.

Ok, maybe I'd crank it up a few notches more. I picked her up and scooted her forward until she could place her hands on the wall. Finally, I got to fondle her perky tits and soft skin of her young flesh as she took over the task of holding herself still for me. My left hand played with her chest; my right ended up on the front of her throat as I continued to pound her mercilessly.

"Oh fuck!" she cried when I closed my hand around her windpipe.

"You like that?"

"Fuck yes! My pussy is yours!"

"You're fucking right it is," I growled. "Whenever I want it, it's mine for the taking. Isn't that right?"

"Whenever... you... want... it's yours," she said, gasping for breath.

I realized I was choking her, so I relaxed my grip on her throat and eventually released completely when I eyed something new and exciting.

Seven.

I reached forward, clawed her hair at her scalp, and tugged. Her head whipped back, and she cried joyously. She made noises that suggested a needle of pain in a haystack of sexual bliss. Wow, did this girl love being dominated. Mmm. She was such a giver, and I was more than happy to take what she offered.

"Yes, that's it!" she cried. "That must be my G-spot! Don't stop! Aaaah! Fuck me!"

When she mentioned her G-spot, it occurred to me that I hadn't paid any attention to her clit, so I slid my tit-groping hand down her sweat-covered chest. As my hand made its way toward her mound, her breath began hitching. I was on cloud nine at this point; overjoyed to be able to give a female this much pleasure.

Six.

When I touched her extremely hard and throbbing button, I'm pretty sure her mind fucking exploded because her hips and legs quivered uncontrollably. If she didn't have an orgasm before, she surely was now. I continued stroking her clit as I kept everything about my thrusts exactly the same. A bead of sweat dropped from my forehead; in slow motion, I saw it fall to her lower back. When it hit her skin, she shrieked ecstatically. With one hand supporting her, she used her other to pound the wall with the flat of her hand as she wailed sexually. If I didn't know any better, I would have said that she had never had an orgasm before.

I didn't know what else to do but keep up what I was doing, so I did. Her short, gasping breaths and equally short but loud moans told me I was doing a good job. Periodically, her vaginal walls would clench around me, attempting to extract the sperm that it forgot it already received. Her orgasm seemed to last ages. I was brimming with pride.

12