15 Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five.

Although, I was beginning to wonder if there was any end in sight to her orgasm. How long could one last? At that time, I didn't know that they could last any more than a few seconds. How wrong I was.

I was anxious to get her into another position to try and cum again, but I unselfishly thought of her, probably for the first time ever while having sex, so I continued my pace and movements exactly the same and continued tugging on her hair. When she came down from her orgasm, I'd move her around to my liking. Until then, I existed solely to make her feel good, and I didn't mind at all. It was a real turning point in my life as I first empathized with the fairer sex.

But for now, I was happy to overload her body such that her mind couldn't process the pleasure fast enough, resulting in her body becoming purely a sweaty, gasping, quivering mess that was aware of just one thing: to stay perfectly still and accept me for as long as I gave myself to her.

Four.

Pound. Rub the clit. Pound. Rub. Pound. Rub.

Her breaths became deeper, her moans less frequent, her trembling began to cease.

"What the fuck was that?" she asked.

"Umm, I think that was a pretty powerful orgasm," I said as I released her hair and used both of my hands to caress the soft skin of her back, holding myself still, deep within her.

She laughed. "Let's take care of you now, ok? You can do whatever you want with me."

"I actually came pretty much instantly. I lied when you asked."

"You rascal! I knew you came!" she exclaimed playfully, slapping me on the shoulder.

"I was worried you would ask me to leave."

"Well, you're doing great!" she squealed, but then turned serious for a moment. "I mean it. You can do anything you want to me," she said, wiping away the hair that was stuck to her sweaty face. "Anything," she said, with a devious smile.

I abruptly pulled out of her to turn her around and lay her flat on her back. She groaned at the emptiness, but I filled her again quickly, much to our mutual satisfaction. I held myself still within her for a moment, taking the time to admire her beautiful face.

She must have been confused about the pause, as well as the "boring" missionary position, because she asked if something was wrong when I slowly pulled out of her.

"I just wanted to see your face," I said, as I pushed myself back into her warm embrace. She giggled, then briefly and bashfully covered her face with her hands.

She stared into my eyes as I softly stroked into her. Her mouth was open limply from sexual ecstasy. I nibbled at her lip before wrestling her tongue with my own.

Three.

She lay beneath me, happy for me to use her for my own pleasure now. All the while as we kissed, I plugged her pussy deliberately. I think I must have been contacting her clit as I bottomed out, because she once again appeared to be building towards an orgasm.

Well, she liked being spanked, being pinned beneath me, a hand on her throat... What else could I do? I smiled at her as I took her hands in mine and raised them above her head. She whimpered lustfully when I had her wrists held tightly to the bed with one hand as I used the fingertips of the other to softly caress her skin from her face, to her neck, to her upper chest... Her eyes were as big as saucers as I had my way with her. My mouth found her firm breasts, and I kissed them passionately before taking a nipple between my teeth.

"Oh, shit! Ooohhh, fuck! Aaaahhh... What are... Oohhh! Fucking shit ass!" she muttered.

"You like that?" I asked with her nipple still between my teeth.

"Oh, fuck!" she replied.

I took that as a "yes."

Two.

She was so delightful that I had to kiss her. I replaced my mouth on her nipple with my fingers so I could feel her soft lips upon mine once more, and her tongue caressing my own. It was then that I felt something that I had never felt before, and I struggled to put it into words as my hips moved of their own volition.

I had never felt so... connected to another human being, and for a brief moment I wondered how it was even possible to experience such a sensation. All I knew was that I had to have her closer to me, and it drove me mad that I couldn't. With my free hand, I slipped it under her back to crush her to me as I crushed her sweet pussy.

She cried out passionately, obviously enjoying herself. Her eyes became unfocused; I could tell that she wasn't actually looking at anything. Her mouth hung open and her breath became ragged. Was I really going to make this hottie cum on my dick a third time?

One.

I had no idea how much time I had left, but I was beginning to worry that I wasn't going to be able to nut inside this exquisite creature again. There's always next time. Wait, there's going to be a next time? Of course there is, she's having the time of her life! Maybe she just loves having sex? Who cares? She loves having sex with me!

The thought began to drive me over the edge, knowing that a goddess made mortal that was built for sex loved having my manhood inside of her.

I slowed my thrusts as my body prepared to expel another load of semen into her soft, velvety pussy. It was coming, and soon, and she was determined to get it, the expression on her face resolute as her hips fucked back at me. I smiled sweetly as I held her to me.

"You're... so... fucking... cute!" she cried. "Ooohh!"

That was it for me, all that I needed to yang her yin. I sailed over the edge and climaxed a second time. The first burst felt like the head of my cock was literally going to explode. It was such an overpowering feeling to cum twice within such a short amount of time that I had to have her lips on mine once more as our fulfilled lust bonded us to each other.

Sated, we breathed heavily for several seconds as we stared into each other's eyes.

Zero.

The alarm on my watch rang.

"Dammit," I said. I didn't want to leave. "I'm sorry... it's..."

"Yeah, I get it," she said, sounding a little disappointed as I got up to gather my watch and clothes.

I turned the alarm off on my phone and looked at her laying on her side on the bed, a sweet smile on her face, head propped up with a hand. Her other hand lightly traced the skin from her smooth thigh to her waist. This girl was insatiable- was she actually ready for more? She bit her lower lip suggestively at me.

"To hell with this stupid job," I said, throwing the watch over my shoulder, and I jumped into bed with her. She squealed delightfully and we wrapped our arms around each other as we came down from our orgasms together.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"I've never been more sure of anything," I said, kissing her softly on the lips. However, there was one thing I wasn't sure of; feeling that it might come up at some point, I had to find out.

"By the way, what's your name?" I asked.

We laughed until our sides ached.

12