All Comments on '15 Rue de l'Ascension Pt. 01'

by aubmat05

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh, yessss.

Slow, sensuous and simply wonderful. The build up, the awareness of what turns on a real woman, as opposed to a fantasy 'cumslut' (urgh!), this is truly one of the best stories I have read on this site. (Please note also any other authors, the lack of derogatory language and long boring details about breast size, shaved pussies and so forth.) I am even ready to overlook a few writing errors that grated slightly. Keep this standard up. So deliciously understated and so English.

wjthermanwjthermanover 15 years ago
Please continue!

Really impressed with this story! I hope to read more about these characters soon!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
wow

absolutely beautiful!!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 15 years ago
very fine

Not perfect, aubmat, you need to learn to edit yourself better, or find an editor. For example: 'mutually pleasurable to both', and there are quite a few more which just take the edge off it occasionally.

But niggling apart, a very fine story. Not knowing any prostitutes (that I know of), the woman's part is not that of the stereotypical tart. But then we are all human, and which human is a stereotype? I believed in her, as I did in him. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
BRAVO

GREAT read - the foreplay, and interaction between the two was so hot and best of all..REALISTIC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gorgeous!

This is one of the best stories I think i've ever read on this site! It went somewhere beyond just a sex story, i actually felt for the characters, and the emotions they had seemed real, and touching. This was an actual beautiful story, and i loved every second of it.

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago

Simply beautiful, and truly alive with passion and deep understanding of the perfect ecstasy only possible in sex.

Always_want_moreAlways_want_moreabout 13 years ago
Beautifully Done

Erotic, passionate, and loving. Well written and interesting. 5/5 thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

I throughly enjoyed this story. There are, as pointed out already, a few typos and grammatical errors but otherwise a fine read. I too appreciate the lack of use of vulgar language and exaggerated sexual references.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraubmat05@aubmat05
Looking to exchange erotic stories and correspondence with broad-minded fellow readers and writers. I am broad-minded, honest and loyal. I love talking about sex, relationships and sexuality with others. Corresponding with a sincere, creative and sympathetic bi woman would be ...