15 Year Anniversary

Story Info
When my wife found my cuckold porn.
2.9k words
3.38
50.4k
39
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our 15 wedding anniversary coming up, I told my beautiful wife we could do anything she wanted for it. Little did I know the can of worms I just opened for myself. She said that she needed to think about it with a little grin she walked off. I was thinking dinner and a movie or a weekend away together little did I know how her mind was working at this time. She came back later and told me to book a room at the beach. Krista then said she wanted dinner out and to go dancing while at the beach. Well, I was happy with the weekend away without the kids. We had not been dancing for years not one of my favorite things to do.

As the days passed and our anniversary was upon us. We packed like any other trip. Some dresser clothes and our everyday clothes are packed in our bags. Some of our kinky toys were packed too like a vibrator, glass dildo, and massage oil for her pleasure.

As drove to the beach she seems very excited and horny. To my surprise when she leaned over and unzipped and buckled my pants. It's been a long time since I got road head. Big smile on my face as she started to play with my dick and balls. Then once it was hard she pulled it out of my boxers. Continued to play with it as the pre-cum started to form on the tip of my dick. Then she leaned over and licked it off. Now it has been a while since she has cleaned any cum off my dick. I was quickly going to my happy place. Then as quick as she started she put in back in my boxers and zipped my pants back up and said not yet I have more planned before you can cum this weekend. Now hard as a rock and wanting more and no way to finish what she started as we hit the beach traffic. Shortly after we pulled into the hotel for the weekend. Checked in and carried our bags to the room. I unpacked the bags and she was messing around the room doing other things.

Not paying much attention to her as I unpacked. As I finished she told me to strip out of my clothes and lay on the bed. Mind racing I did as told thinking she was ready to get a little freaky before dinner. As I finished removing my clothes as told by her I climbed into bed and laid on my back. She crawled up from the foot of the bed and started kissing me when she reaches my lips. I was getting aroused by this. She reaches under the pillow cuffed one of my hands to the headboard. I told her she was playing a little kinky today but mentioned we had dinner plans and could not be late.

Krista is my wife's name said "don't worry we won't be too long here" and cuffed my other hand to the headboard. Now unable to stop her from her plans she put a blindfold on me so I could see. I was more than happy to see this side of her and was getting more turned on by the moment. She then spread my legs and tied them to the bed. Now completely at her mercy.

She was gone I could hear her in the bathroom. When she came back out my dick pointing straight to the sky, she laughed and said "that won't work like that for my plans for tonight." Then a cold wet iced filled washcloth found my ridged dick and started to shrink with the coldness of it. I asked Krista what are you doing and her reply was "getting ready for dinner and dancing." Not understanding what she meant I lay there unable to do anything or see anything she moved away I heard her footsteps as she left to what sounded like she getting dress and applying makeup. I smell she put on perfume as she came back however long she was getting ready for our date night by now I was lost on how long I was tied up.

I could feel the bed settle as she had a sit between my spread legs little cold dick in front of her. Removed the washcloth and I heard something that sounded like metal hitting metal. I asked what she was doing and she laughed and said "whatever I wanted". She then reminded me of my words that she could whatever she wanted for our anniversary. I felt a heavy cold object sided down over my little dick. As her hands played with the object I started to get hard again. Then she placed the cold washcloth back on it and I shrink Again. Then she started to pull balls through this object one at a time until she had both through what now know was a tight ring around both balls and my small dick. I then felt another heavy cold metal object resting on the tip of my dick followed by a click and an evil laugh from my normally sweet wife.

She then informs me that I had left the website up accidentally on the computer of cuckolding. I sink into the guilt of knowing she found what was only a deep dark fantasy that was never to be known. She continues to tell me that she was in charged this weekend and her pleasure was the only important thing. She then told me I had to choices to follow her lead or leave for now. Well, I knew there was only one choice to be made. I loved her and we had 15 wonderful years married together. I was informed that she just locked my dick into a chastity cage and she had the key. If I wanted out later then I was to do as I was told by her.

Knowing I was screwed but turned on by all of this. She untied me and removed the blindfold. I now could see her makeup was done, she was wearing a sexy thin, and short summer dress and high heels. Not remembering the last time she looked so sexy and hot for a dinner date with me. I was trying to get hard just looking at her sexy and hot self but with that damn cage on my dick, it was pointless and somewhat painful. She told me to put her necklace around her neck. I knew I had to do as I asked now, so I got up and walked over to her. She was facing the other way holding the ends of the necklace up. Clip the ends together and she turned and kissed me. As she was turning I saw the key for my prison was on her necklace for all to see tonight.

I melted in humiliation from knowing anyone my know what the keys for. Krista then told me to get dress so we won't late for dinner. I started putting on my boxers and quickly was stopped by her. She informed me that I was not wearing boxers the remaining time that weekend, instead, she had some special underwear for me. She throws some pink lacy panties at me said those will look better with that little caged dick and laughed again. I started to complain but quickly reminded who was in charge this weekend. So I put the pink panties on then my normal slacks and a button-up shirt for dinner. We left for dinner and seemed normal other than a cage and panties I hoped no one could tell I was wearing.

She was playful at dinner teasing me knowing I could not do anything about it. After we finished dinner we left the restaurant and headed to some club she wanted to go dancing at. Well, I forgot about the items under my clothes until we were at the club dancing and grinding on the floor. My memory came back quick and the pain of my dick as it stained to get hard against the metal cage it was locked in. She looks at my face in discomfort and laughs as she rubbed against my dick. And she told me I might need to go have a seat at the table and order some drinks for us. So I went and found a table and ordered our drinks.

She remained on the dance floor dancing with herself. After what seemed like forever had past I was wondering where Krista was. As I was drinking my spotted her on the floor dancing between two younger men dancing. She looked over and saw I was watching her. She began to grind her nice round ass on one of their cocks and hugging on the other. Looking me in my eyes she smiled. She danced a few more songs before coming to the table.

I asked was she, having fun teasing me. As the smile came across her face she said "you ain't seen nothing yet". Drank her drink and feeling the effects of the drinks being a normal light drinker anyway. She stood up and slipped her black lace panties off and told me to see how wet they were and put them in my pocket. She said she wasn't going to need them much longer tonight she had a plan. She then returned to the dance floor. Found the two young men again. This time she did not attempt to hide the dancing and grinding from me. By the end of a couple of songs, hands were roaming over each other. She had her sexy ass grinding one cock and the other young man was tightly pressed against her front with his hands on her tits. Her hand looked to be down his pants. After a few more songs Krista came back to the table and said it was time to go. So I stood and started to go but she stopped me in my tracks. Said not you but I am leaving with them. We are going to fuck in the room.

"You can't come to the room until I call you." I started to fuss. I was cut off and heard "I am in charge it is my weekend. I don't care where or what you do for the next few hours. And I don't have to worry about you getting into any trouble tonight cause you won't pull your pants down for no woman tonight with those panties and cage" on was her last words be heard, as she walked away with two studs in hand. Heartbroken and unsure of what the status of our marriage was at this point. I sat back down and ordered a hard mixed drink. Feeling down and lost I got up and went out to the car and drove around for a few hours.

My phone rang and picked it up to see it was Krista calling me. So I answered unknowingly what was to come next. Out of breath and to the sound of fucking on the other end of the phone I heard Krista say "time to come to the room." I said I would be there in a few minutes. As I drove back, I felt uneasy knowing she was fucking two other men. Here I was locked in dick prison and panties. I guess watching porn finally caught up with me. I was caught watching cuckold porn and now she was punishing me by being a cuckold.

As I entered the hotel room I saw three of them naked sweating on the bed. Wet spots on the sheets, makeup, and hair a mess. Her ass had handprints where she was smacked during sex and her pussy was swollen and red from the abuse it took from the two studs. She had a look as I have seen in a long time. Krista finally spoke and said, "you are my bitch this weekend. Now remove your shirt and pants". The look of total embarrassment came across my face knowing I would naked other than panties pink and lacy and a metal cage that was holding my dick hostage with the key still around her neck.

She snapped at me and said now bitch. So l slowly started removing my shirt and paused when I got to my pants. Krista smiled and said, "hurry up little cuckold watching porn bitch". I slipped the pants down and stepped out of them. The three of them laughed out loud at the sight of me. Turning red from embarrassment she said kneel watch the rest of the show. She got on all fours the larger of the two dicks she had starting fucking her again from the rear. As he pounded her pussy she called for the other one to come to her. She opens her mouth and sucked his dick. The men pounded her pussy and face fucked her. Nothing but moans and slapping of thighs together to be heard. I reached down to play with my dick. I felt a huge wet spot in my panties from pre-cum even though I was unable to get hard. She saw what I was doing and pulled the dick from her mouth and yelled at me to stop touching myself. She then went to sucking his dick again, as her pussy was fucked hard. The one in her mouth pulled out and shot his load on Krista's face and she opened her mouth to suck the last of his cum from his dick. The larger one in pussy didn't last any longer and shot his load in her pussy.

She collapsed on the bed and she told them they could get dress and leave. As they dress and walked towards the door she said how much fun they were and thanked them for the great fucking they gave her. Krista looked tired and worn out said come lay down with me. She asked did I want to fuck still after that. Did I still love her after watching her get fucked hard by two men? I told her I still loved her, and yes I wanted her more than anything right now.

She asked what I would do to fuck her right now. I replied anything and as soon as I did, she said anything? I said yes figuring it would to tell her sorry for watching porn or something like that. But she wanted me to kiss her. The cum still on her face and freshly face fucked by a dick. I leaned in to kiss her. My dick pressing through the cage trying to free itself from its prison. She stopped me and told me to lick the cum off her face and not to miss any. I froze in place thinking about what she wanted. I was snapped out of my unwillingness to clean someone's cum off her face by her squeezing my balls. She said in a cold tone "I was her bitch and she owned me this weekend and if I wanted out of this cock cage do as I was told." Realizing I was beaten I licked the cum off her face. After I was done with her face she rolled onto her back and said pussy too. After licking and eating all the cum from her pussy she said "go run me a bath". Rejected I did as I was told.

I walked to the bathroom and filled the tub with hot water, and called her to come to get in the bath. I washed her, after she was clean I dried her off. She was worn out and said it was bedtime. I started to complain and was quickly cut off. It's bedtime she said. Laying down naked she said, "you can remove those soiled panties and lay behind me and cuddle with tonight as I sleep". We drift off to sleep. Me waking every time she moved her ass by the twitch of my dick trying to escape its cage. In the morning after she was rested and recovered from the night before she finally spoke. The words "I love you" rolled off her tongue and followed by "lick my pussy and give an orgasm with your tongue".

Knowing I had a choice I slid between her tights and started licking and sucking on her clit. As her juices started to flow I stuck two fingers in her wet pussy. The licking and fingering she was moaning like crazy. She squirted on my face and I did my best to lick all up.

"Now let's get dress and go get breakfast". This time she handed me purple panties to wear today. The rest of the day was normal or as normal as could be. That night she made me strip and tease her until she needed to be fucked. She unlocked me and said "you better not cum until I tell you." Well, I didn't last long and filled her pussy with cum. She laughed and ordered me to eat my cum out of her. I did at least this time it was my cum. She then ordered me to lay down and she put the cage back on cause I could not last long enough before I cum. She keeps me in the cage now unless she wants sex. And the panties come out whenever she wants!