My Wife Brings Home a Friend

Story Info
Fantasy of first time chastity cuckolding.
1.6k words
3.98
60.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not a true story, but it is my go to fantasy when I'm jacking it in the shower.

I was at home by myself on a Friday night, watching YouTube as usual and sipping on non-alcoholic beverages, in case my wife needed picking up later. She was at after-work drinks with some co-workers, something that seems to happen every couple of months or so. At around 9pm I get a message from her: "Baby! I'm getting a ride."

I send back a cheeky reply: "Naughty girl! Send me pictures!" My wife knows about my cuckold fantasies, but lacks the confidence to see herself as desirable.

A short while later I get a reply from her: "Ha ha! Naughty boy! Maybe you should put on your cage." We had been experimenting with chastity for around 6 months, she loved how attentive I was while locked up, and I loved being teased and denied. Drinking wine often made her horny, so I had a pretty good idea what she had planned when she got home. (I was so wrong!)

I put on my steel cage instead of the plastic one because it was less comfortable to wear during the week but more fun to play in on the weekend, and left the key on her bedside table. Another message came from her saying: "I invited my friend in so clean up a little please?" I zipped up my pants and tidied up the house a bit, then sat back down at my computer.

A short while later I heard a car pull into the driveway and the front door open. My wife came in talking with her friend, I could tell she'd had a bit to drink by how loud she was being.

She walked into the living room and said "Hi baby!" then leaned down to give me a kiss which smelled strongly of wine. Her friend walked in next and I was surprised to see it was a guy. "This is Dean," she said, "He wasn't drinking so he offered me a ride home." I couldn't tell if she was aware the double meaning of her words, but I sure was.

"I invited him in for coffee as a reward for his generosity. Make us coffees, babe? I need to use to use the bathroom." I stood and extended my hand to Dean, and he shook it.

Dean was younger than us, probably mid-twenties where we were mid-thirties. He had a tall, athletic build and a handsome clean shaven face. We made small talk as I put on the jug and got some mugs out of the cupboard.

He seemed friendly enough, if a little nervous. My wife came back just as I was stirring the coffees, then we sat around the breakfast-bar chatting.

"Dean has worked at the company for years, but in another department." my wife explained, "I'd seen him around but we hadn't really talked until tonight." We talked about some of the projects they were working on at work, and some of the places Dean had done field-work. Eventually he asked to use the bathroom so I told him where it was, and as soon as he left the room my wife slid right up next to me.

"Were you serious when you said you wanted to see me with another guy?" she asked shyly. "Absolutely" I said without hesitation.

"Dean's been hitting on me all night and even offered to take me back to his place." she giggled. "I told him he could come back to mine and my husband could join us." She grabbed the front of my pants and felt my cage. "Or at least watch..."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! A combination of Deans attention and copious amounts of wine had turned my wife into a confident, horny and dominating hotwife!

When Dean came back my wife stretched languidly and purred: "I'm going to have a shower, who wants to join me?" She looked directly at Dean the whole time, and sauntered off to our bedroom.

Dean looked from her to me nervously. I just grinned and nodded, which was all the signal he needed to quickly follow her. I heard the shower in our en-suite turn on and could hear them talking and giggling softly.

Our shower was barely big enough for two people; I began to imagine what was going on in there and my cage grew uncomfortably tight. I cleaned up our mugs and put a load in the dishwasher to distract myself.

I was about to creep in for a closer look when my wife shouted: "Babe! Towels!" I rushed to the linen cupboard for a couple of fresh towells and then went nervously into our bedroom. They were getting out of the shower, completely naked of course, and I handed them the towels. I saw Deans muscular body and his cock standing stiff and realised they must have already been playing while in the shower. "We left it running for you." my wife said, "Don't be too long or you might miss something." she teased.

I quickly shed my clothes and slipped passed them to the shower, Deans eyes were torn away from my wife's body for an instant as he noticed my cage. I cleaned myself as fast as I could, trying to rinse the pre-come that had already leaked all through my cage, then turned off the shower and got out. They had closed the door to the bedroom so I couldn't see what was happening, and couldn't hear anything as I hurriedly dried myself.

Finally I opened the door and saw Dean sitting on the edge of the bed closest to me, and my wife squatting in front of him, head bobbing up and down in his lap. All I could see was her hair running down her back and her perfect ass almost on the floor, but my knees felt weak and my cock twitched violently in it's cage. Dean looked and me, eyes dropping to my cage again, then leaned back on the bed with a moan.

Slowly, without lifting her head, my wife lifted her ass until her legs were straight and spread apart, and I could see her fingers sliding back and forth over her pussy. As I watched, she crooked a finger to me, beckoning me to her. Without hesitation and knelt behind her, and ran my tongue between her lips. She was so wet!

I was no stranger to going down on her, but she was practically dripping and tasted so sweet, I ran my tongue over her hole again and again lapping up her juices. She moaned as her fingers continued to rub her clit, then giggled as my tongue ran all the way up and over her ass.

Suddenly she stood and directed me to lay on the floor on my back, then stood over me and squatted down onto my face. I looked up at her through her pubic hair, between her breasts to her smiling face as she grabbed my hair with one hand and his cock with the other, started grinding on my face and went back to sucking.

That was the most erotic scene I could ever have imagined, and I could practically feel my cock trying to Hulk its way out of the steel cage. She was so wet sliding back and forth on my chin, and was whimpering softly as she took his cock deeply into her mouth, almost reaching his balls which I could see dangling just above my head.

With a sigh of ecstasy she got up, pulled me to my knees and turned around, bent down and kissed me while inching back onto his cock. She sat up straight with a groan and I could see his cock buried balls deep in my wife.

She pulled my face to hers as he began slowly thrusting his hips, kissed me deeply then directed my mouth down to her nipples. "Oh yeah" she moaned as I licked, sucked and nibbled her hard nipples, all while riding on Dean's impressive cock.

Finally she pushed my head down to her clit and held me there by my hair.

We'd often done this position with a dildo, but a real cock, so close to my mouth, made me a little nervous. I obediently ran my tongue around her clit and the primal growl she released made me forget about the balls bumping on my chin. I gave it all I had and my wife had to bite back a scream as she shuddered in climax.

I know from experience that my wife tightens up considerably when she cums, and judging by Deans quick thrusts and grunts, he appreciated that fact too. Before she had even finished her orgasm, Dean thrust deeply one last time and released inside her causing her to shudder one last time. I moved back to get clear of the mess, and take in the view.

She lay back on his chest and he reached around to grab her breast, both panting and sweating, his cock still inside her, I could see some of his cum leaking from around his cock. I wasn't sure what to do next. Some cuckolds liked to clean up their wives after the boyfriend was done with them, but this was our first time, I was turned on enough to do it, but they might think it too gross and I didn't want to ruin this awesome night.

The moment passed, and my wife rolled contentedly off the bed. "I need another shower." she said suddenly exhausted, walking past me and back into the en-suite.

"Yeah, me too." said Dean, and followed her.

"So do I." I said to myself, looking down to the pool of pre-come on the floor and the wet spots on the sheets.

"Change the sheets babe?" my wife called from the shower.