16: Another Run - and a Room-mate

Story Info
Kimberly is taken by Tom and his room-mate.
1.7k words
4
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I went out for a run, getting a bit later start this time. This time I wore only the shorts and a sports bra given how hot it was. Same route as last time. As I passed by the spot where I had pleasured myself I blushed a bit. Up until that point I had managed to not think about Tom much, focusing instead on Kimberley and what she had done. Either way I was so horny.

I kept going, crossed the bridge and turned towards home. My mind flicked back and forth between Kimberely making me lick her pussy, the feeling of Tom inside me, and how much I genuinely liked Jack.

As I neared the coffee shop I slowed. I tried to tell myself - no will myself - to keep going. Yet deep down I knew I would stop. I knew I would get an espresso to go. I couldn't fight it.

My cheeks blushed deeply as I walked in and up to the counter. Together with the sweat glistening on me and being slightly out of breath, I must have been quite a sight. "One espresso to go please." I heard myself say. Why? Why couldn't I keep going? What power did that pig have over me.

Hearing my name called I picked up the espresso giving a smiling thank-you to the barista, noticing that he was trying to check out of my breasts without getting caught.

I walked out the door and turned right, walking the little ways to Tom's apartment.

I pushed the doorbell and waited, my cheeks burning in shame. I heard him coming down the stairs and then saw him through the window. He was stretching. Clearly I had woken him up.

He smirked at me as he opened the door. He said nothing but stepped aside, giving me room to step in. My legs felt like rubber. I knew I should leave, yet I stepped inside and heard the door shut behind me.

He stared at me and then raised an eyebrow. I bit my lip. I knew what he wanted. I knew he wanted me naked. I handed him the coffee, my hand trembling a bit. I reached for the bottom of my sports bra and started to pull it up. What was I doing?? I suddenly realized that I had pulled it off and was standing there in front of him, breasts naked, bra in my hand. I blushed even deeper.

He took a sip of the coffee and looked down at my shorts, saying nothing. I wimpered a little and shook my head no in protest. His eyes narrowed, though he still said nothing. My trembling hands seemed to move on their own, grabbing the waist of my shorts and pushing them down. They fell to my ankles, leaving me naked except for my shoes. I had not worn underwear as he had commanded.

I shook, cheeks crimson as he stared at me, smirking. He didn't move, didn't say anything. He just stared, leaving me standing there naked, my naked ass on display right in front of the window. And I couldn't help it. My nipples stiffened, my body responded. What was wrong with me?!?

After what seemed like 10 minutes (but I'm sure was much less) he reached out and pinched my left nipple and pulled at it. I gasped loudly and then whimpered.

He pulled at my nipple, causing me to almost lose my balance as he pulled me, guiding me to follow him. He led me down a short hallway, leading me by my nipple, my clothes left behind by the front door.

We entered a small, messy kitchen. Dirty dishes were stacked on the counters. Assorted bags of chips and beer cans littered the table.

He circled behind me and pushed me forward against the table, forcing me to bend over it, knocking a couple of empty beer cans over and sending them clattering to the floor.

I wimpered, protesting "W-what a-are you doing?"

He slapped my ass hard in response "Shut up slut. You don't speak unless spoken too. Now spread your legs like a good cunt."

I gasped deeply in shock. Cunt? Slut? No!

He slapped my ass again, even harder. I yelped loudly and quickly adjusted my stance, opening my legs for him.

He pushed his hand between my legs and ground his hand roughly against me. Laughing loudly he said with a smirk in his voice "You're soaking wet bitch."

I wimpered, trembling, unable to make myself pull away as he rubbed his hand against me.

Then I felt it. He was rubbing the head of his huge cock against me. He suddenly thrust home hard, driving himself completely into me with so much force that the table banged loudly against the wall. I shrieked loudly in surprise.

He didn't even pause as he started to fuck me hard. I moaned and wimpered as he drove into me. His largely, heavy balls slapped forward against me. The table banged loudly against the wall with each thrust.

Slap. He spanked my ass hard, making me yelp in surprise. The sound of my wetness and the table banging against the wall filled the room. I groaned involuntarily, a deep, lusty groan as he filled me completely, took me completely.

Then I heard it - another voice. "So this is the bitch that's been waking me up with her shrieking the last few mornings." I turned deep, deep crimson and tried to pull away, tried to get away from the pounding cock.

Tom grabbed my hair and held me tightly, not letting up, pounding me even harder. He pulled my head back and forced me to look at his room-mate. He was staring at me, giving me an amused smile.

I trembled, crimson. I still moaned deeply with each thrust deep into me - I couldn't help myself.

"What's her name?"

"Dunno." Tom replied. "Don't remember. Met her at the coffee shop. Brings me coffee and cunt in the morning."

The room-mate shook his head, watching Tom fuck me hard as my face burned in shame. The asshole didn't even know my name?

I yelped as Tom slapped my ass hard again and asked "Want her mouth?"

What? My mouth? Now he's offering me to others like a piece of meat?

The room-mate came closer, dropping his boxers exposing his half-hard cock. He wasn't nearly as thick as Tom but he was almost as long.

I wimpered, shaking my head no as he guided his cock against my lips.

Smack. Tom slapped my as hard and demanded "Open up for his cock cunt."

I whimpered, trembling even more, getting pounded from behind, my body betraying me, my release approaching. But I obeyed. I opened my mouth, whimpering, moaning deeply as Tom fucked me even harder.

The room-mate pushed his cock into my mouth, not stopping until he had forced it into my throat, making me gag. He started to thrust, fucking my mouth, my throat, driving hard into me. My nostrils flared as I tried to get enough air.

Suddenly my body convulsed and bucked as I came hard, squealing into the cock, twitching as they both continued to fuck me hard. I don't remember details, but I know I came hard - nearly blacked out as they kept pounding me.

Slowly I regained my senses and found that I was moaning deeply and whimpering. My legs felt like jello, my body was almost limp. Tom was now grabbing me by my hips and hammering into me even faster. Room-mate was holding me by my hair and thrusting into my mouth.

Tom let out a deep groan and buried himself deep inside me, slamming against my cervix. He held his cock there as he came, pumping me full of his cum. Seeing this pushed the room-mate over the edge and he thrust home to, filling my throat with his cock as he came, pumping into my throat. Unable to breath I laid there, trembling, eyes wide in surprise as they filled me from both ends.

Finally the room-mate pulled out. I gasped for air, choking on his cum. I instinctively swallowed hard and gasped for air again.

Tom slapped my ass as he pulled out of me, eliciting a weak moaned protest. I laid there on the table, breathing hard, trying to catch my breath.

"Stand up cunt." Tom spoke forcefully, a smirk on his face.

I groaned, cheeks flushing crimson again in shame, yet I obeyed, slowly standing, my body shaking. I turned slowly and faced them, their half-hard cocks hanging in front of them, Tom's glistening with my wetness.

The room-mate turned to Tom and shrugged a bit "She seems like she's a good fuck, but she needs to learn to suck cock better."

I tried to protest but was cut off by a sharp "Shut up cunt. You don't speak unless I ask you a question." From Tom.

Tom then nodded. "Yeah, she needs to work on that, but she has a nice tight cunt and is obedient." He turned to me and smirked as he asked "Aren't you cunt?"

I gasped as he addressed me that way. I should run. I needed to run, to leave. But I couldn't.

Tom suddenly slapped my right breast hard from the side. "Answer me cunt."

I meekly nodded my head yes and starred at the floor, cheeks burning in shame.

He slapped my breast again, and I yelped. "Louder cunt. We didn't hear you."

I wimpered "Y-yes -- I - I am."

Tom smirked and glanced at his room-mate. "Leave bitch. We have to get to class. Coffee tomorrow, but make it two cups."

I turned and hurried out of the room towards the front door. I could feel Tom's cum running down my leg. As I passed a mirror in the hallway I saw that I looked terrible - hair a complete mess, bits of old potato chip from the table stuck in it. Breast pink from being slapped, nipples hard. Cum running down my thighs. Cheeks flushed deeply. What had I become? Who was that person in the mirror staring back at me. I could hear the two guys laughing in the kitchen, the room-mate asking "You really don't remember her name?" As I pulled my shorts on. "Fuck no, but man does she have a nice tight pussy." came Tom's reply as I reached for my shirt. I pulled my shirt on and hurried out and walked home as quickly as I could.