Husband's Best Friend Turns to More

Story Info
Husbands best friend, turns into more, and more...
1.2k words
4.16
10k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Husbands best friend

This is completely fictional.

My husband's best friend, Cody, is staying with us this weekend. He was having some work done on his house and needed a place to stay. Now, to be clear, whether he was there or not made no difference to me. My husband and he were having some "bro time" and I was doing my usual errands/managing a child and household, etc.

Sunday evening came and he invited us to his house to see the progress on the renovations and say hello to his girlfriend.

When we arrived, I asked to use the bathroom. The only one available, due to renovations, was the master, so I went upstairs. I did my business, used the toilet and washed my hands.

I was standing in front of the mirror, fixing my make-up, when I heard the door open. I saw Cody come in and assumed he was grabbing something, but he started coming my way. I averted my eyes and went back to the mirror, and then I felt him behind me. He whispered "Hey, you" in my ear and my whole body tingled. Before I knew it, his hands were around my breasts, gripping tightly so my nipples were erect instantly. His teeth grazed my neck and shoulder as he slid a hand down the front of my panties. Soon, he was inside of me. One finger, then two, then three and I was about to climax already. I had no idea what was happening as I watched this in the mirror, but I suddenly knew I needed him inside of me. I turned around and felt his erection through his pants. I slid them down, got to my knees, stroked him softly with my hands. As I slid him in my mouth, I grazed my teeth gently against his shaft as I cradled his balls. I slid him in to my throat, allowing the length of him to pass my gag reflex and gave him a blow job that I must say was one of my very best. His hands were in my hair as he was asking for deeper.

He was close to climax, so he lifted me up, slid my skirt off, and placed me on to the counter. I am soaking wet at this point and I just want to feel him in my pussy. His erection is ready and willing to take me, so he slams himself inside of me as he covers my mouth with his hand to quiet the moan. He thrusts back and forth as his tongue enters my mouth and I am pulsing with exhilaration, trying to control my climax and not let it go too fast. His hands grip around my breasts as I lose it completely and we climax together, his juices completely filling my pussy. I sit on the counter with my legs spread, completely mystified about what just happened. He stands back and he's watching me silently, as I push my fingers inside of me, our juices liquid on my fingers, and I lick them just so I can taste the magic.

Unbeknownst to us, at some point, my husband and Cody's girlfriend had walked in and were standing in the doorway watching us. I glanced over, suddenly ashamed of whatever they may have just seen. My husband starts to walk toward me and I don't know what to expect coming my way. I'm sitting on the counter, completely vulnerable and in shock, so I haven't even closed my legs as my pussy is oozing Cody & I's juices. As he comes closer, I realize he's got an erection and he slowly removes his pants as he looks me hard in the eyes. I have no idea what he's thinking, so I just stay quiet as he slowly hoists me on to his raging hard-on and I wrap my legs around him as he carries me to the bed. He sets me down silently, asks me if that was good, so I nod my head slightly as I'm biting my lip. He tells me he can do better, so he fucks me until I am screaming louder than ever. He's got my hair in a fist, his other hand gripped around my breast. He cums inside of me and suddenly I am so full, I have to take a breath.

Before I know it, Cody has his girlfriend, Amelia, next to us on the bed on all fours as he takes her from behind. She's staring at me, dead in the eye, and again, I don't know if I'm about to be kissed or killed, but I am starting to worry it's the latter. But again, another shock comes my way. Cody finishes inside of her and her pussy is gleaming with cum as she reaches her hand down and slides her fingers in her pussy, never breaking eye contact. She looks at me, asks "Is this okay?" I have no idea what's coming, but I nod my head. She starts to cover my torso in the juices from her pussy.

She never breaks eye contact as she slowly asserts herself on top of my hips. She leans over me, softly kissing my lips as if she's asking for permission. I open my mouth as her tongue licks my lips and soon, her tongue is inside of my mouth and I can taste her. She grips my breasts with her hands and I can feel her manicured fingernails breaking my skin in a way that should hurt, but doesn't. Her hips are thrusting against mine as she kisses me. She leaves my mouth, using her tongue to lick down to my neck and taking a bite or two there. She then goes to my nipples and I'm watching her, trying not to climax, though my hips are thrusted up and I am close.

She's got my nipple between her teeth as she smiles at me with her eyes, distracting me as her other hand enters my pussy. She's got one finger inside of me and I moan with excitement. She's slowly going down, leaving one finger encircling my nipple as her other hand adds two, three, four fingers inside of me as she works my g-spot. I am close to pure ecstasy as she wraps her mouth around my soaking wet pussy. Her tongue enters me, slowly in and out, as my hips rise to meet her mouth. I am moaning and grabbing my breasts, gripping my erect nipples between my fingertips. I put my hands in her hair as she sucks on my clit. I am on another planet as I cum and she licks me clean with her gentle, yet assertive, tongue.

She holds me there for a moment, as she kisses my thighs and gently fingers my pussy lips between her thumb and forefinger. She's looking at me dead in the eyes again and I don't think anyone has eye contact as strong as hers. She places herself on top of me again. As our hips meet, she leans down and gently kisses me, with tongue, so I can taste myself. I put my hands in her hair and pull her into me as our breasts are forced together and our hips align. She sits up and I get a full look at her and smile. She lays down next to me with her hands in my hair. As she runs her hands through my hair, down my back, she starts to curl around me. My husband is soon lying next to me and I'm in between both of their naked bodies as I drift off to sleep.