161st Regiment Relief Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, honey, we'll take care of you."

"Glk, glk, glk, glk!" was the only response she could make to this. She was like a doll in their massive hands.

Inside, she felt exactly like the bright, shimmering holographic diagram of the human nervous system she'd once seen in biology class.

"What'd you say she was, an accountant or something?"

"It's always the uptight office girls who make the best sluts."

"Glk, glk, glk, glk!" Khlia said, failing to rebut the point.

"They have to spend all day pretending to be proper little upstanding citizens, moving numbers around, keeping their inner cock-sucker bottled up inside, until..."

There was still some horrified part of her that wanted to escape, some shred of self-discipline or maybe just self-pity that silently raged against Khlia for getting herself into this. Call it her conscience, maybe. But conscience was the enemy of pleasure, and Khlia let it rage unheard.

She lost track of time. At some point in the blur of orgasms, they must have loaded her into the crystal-armed relief post. Did she see the other girl, the unfortunate conscript, being set free and beating a hasty retreat? Or did Khlia's imagination just fill it in for her?

She decided to keep the image, anyway. She liked it.

There were more cocks, more hands. Her breasts, swinging wildly back and forth as the enclosure rocked against the tide of soldier boys. All for her.

It made her smile in memory, later, as she showered off who-knew-how-many men's deposits of come, running from her hair, her chest, and all down her legs. Even an hour later, her skin still felt warm and tingly all over.

A good deed? She hoped so.

A good time?

Oh, yes.

12