1621 Plymouth Romance

Info
Interracial love at the first Thanksgiving.
258 words
4.56
3.4k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1621. Anne Ingleby is a beautiful Puritan pilgrim woman, age 20, who has fled the oppressive Church of England and her strict family to live as an independent woman in the New World, in America, in the Plymouth colony of Massachusetts. During the first Thanksgiving dinner, she meets a young handsome Wampanoag Native American man Ashanko, whom she falls in love with. The residents of the colony at Plymouth are outraged when their love affair is discovered. Because she has given up her virginity to a Native American 'pagan' non-Christian, Anne is banished from the colony. The Wampanoag tribe and Ashanko's family consequently banish him as well since he breaks the commitment to his Native American betrothed woman. Anne and Ashanka go off into the woods and Ashanko builds a small hut for them to live in. They will farm the land and cultivate crops, fruits and vegetables and live off the land. They want to have children and grow old together. Despite the appearance of friendship between the Wampanoag and the pilgrims, they fear that their cabin may be burned to the ground for there are still angry entities who hated that they eloped. So Ashanko and Anne create two different huts. One is to trick others into thinking they live there but it is empty. The real cabin is in a very secluded area further inland across the woods and they manage to hide successfully. Ashanko and Anne have lots of breeding sex. They have their first child and live happily ever after.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I neveer thought of a pilgrim woman and a Native American as a couple. This was well done. Love your stories. Happy Thanksgiving.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love how imaginative and accurate to the time period you are as you were in the A Playgirl Time Travels series. Only in our current time can we believe that a Native American and a Pilgrim white woman loved each other slept together and had a baby!!! This was very romantic and erotic!!! I look forward to more of your historic stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Like a short romance novel on audio with orgasm I loved it happy thanksgiving 🦃🍽🍁

Share this

Similar Stories

Brown Sugar Husband enjoys an evening with mahogany-skinned neighbor.in Interracial Love
Put It In, Coach White coed gets her first taste of Black.in Interracial Love
Behind the Masks Luc's encounter with ebony Sanaii changes everything.in Interracial Love
Country Livng Running out of gas fuels a night of country passion.in Group Sex
Roger Harder Visits Swappington Ch. 01 No nonsense American makes changes to English village.in Loving Wives
More Stories