Roger Harder Visits Swappington Ch. 01

Story Info
No nonsense American makes changes to English village.
5.4k words
4.24
46.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be warned that this story is about cuckolding. Read at your own risk.


Part 1

I've heard it said that we English are very slow to change, but I'd like to tell you how one American man changed my life and many others in our village in a very short time. I may as well use meeting my friend Mandy as a starting point.

I'd been out shopping for a new nightie at Marks and Spencer and was walking down Swappington's high street on my way to have tea, when I suddenly heard the voice of Amanda Smythe Torrington, my very best friend. 'Mandy' as she was more commonly known by our small circle of friends was married to Clive Torrington, our local vicar, and the two of them had been off on a vacation to Tenerife. I must say her hair looked even more golden than when she left and she looked very tanned and rested. To be honest, I'd totally forgotten that she was due to return. Mind you, I had a very good reason for forgetting. My reason was Roger Harder.

"Sarah, fancy running across you like this!" she squealed. "This is amazing, we only just got back last night, and I've been trying to get a hold of you all morning. My goodness, look at you! you look positively radiant! What on earth have you been up to while I've been away?" Suddenly her voice became serious. "You naughty thing, you haven't gone and got yourself a lover have you?" she asked.

I smiled. "Mandy, I have some brilliant news to tell you, but I'm absolutely famished, why don't you let me buy you lunch and I'll tell you all about it."

I took Mandy's arm and steered her into Muncie's, our favorite coffee shop, then asked the hostess for a quiet booth in the back. Once we were settled we ordered two teas and the lunch special and after the waitress had left, Mandy got right to the point.

"Go on then, Sarah," she giggled. "I'm all ears! I can hardly wait to hear this news of yours!"

"Well I'm not at all sure you're going to believe it," I said excitedly. "It all started last Friday evening. I was just finishing up the last of the dinner dishes when my husband Charles looked up from his evening paper and smiled at me, and I knew right away something was coming."

"Once again Sarah you've outdone yourself," he said, in that ridiculous stuffed shirt voice he sometimes puts on. "That was a wonderful dinner tonight."

I knew Charles well enough to know that he'd been rather uncomfortable all during our meal, and it was obvious he had something to say, but he'd been waiting for just the right opportunity.

"Why thank you Charles," I said, waiting for the other shoe to fall, "but it's nothing special, it's only a pot roast and some left over vegetables we had in the fridge."

Charles isn't one to give compliments, and he rarely uses them unless he has something unpleasant to say and is softening me up for it, so I braced myself for what was coming.

"I'm terribly sorry old girl, but I have some rather bad news for you. I'm afraid something has come up and we're going to have to forgo your dance tomorrow night."

"You can well imagine how upset I was. You know that I'd been looking forward to my club's annual dinner dance all year. It is the Saint Barnabas Hospital Women's Auxiliary fundraiser, and for the first time ever, I had been the one chosen to organize it. It's our village's biggest social event and I'd been working on it for months. Charles was so flippant in the way he announced we weren't going, my disappointment quickly turned to anger."

"Don't you dare call me an old girl, Charles Thompson!" I snapped, "I'm only forty years old!! My god, do you know how hard I've been working on this dance? What could possibly be so important that we have to miss it? Besides, I've spent a small fortune on a new dress and I can't take it back now, I've only just had it altered."

"I'm sorry Sarah, but one of the company's new owners is flying in to go over the books with me this weekend."

"We can't not go Charles! You haven't taken me out all this year! I don't care about your bloody 'company!'" I sulked. "Let him come some other weekend... you know how important this is to me!"

"Sorry dear, but that's rather impossible. You know my career comes first, and I'm the firm's only representative in this area. I'm afraid that brings me to the second half of my bad news. All the local inns are full and we need to put him up for the weekend. I'm counting on you to help me make a good impression."

"I know you will understand me Mandy, when I say that it was at moments like this that I sincerely regretted marrying Charles. He has been putting in longer and longer days at his office, and although he says he's doing it for the two of us, it doesn't seem worth all the hours I spend on my own. If it wasn't for all the Harlequin romance novels I read to keep myself occupied, I'm not sure our relationship would have lasted this long."

Mandy listened in sympathy, and I paused to gather my thoughts. She'd often mentioned her sexual frustration at her husband Clive's performance and how she wished he was a little less religious and a lot more attentive to her needs. She was enraptured by my story and begged me to continue.

"Please do go on dear, I can relate to your situation so well! Many the night Clive is down in his study working on a sermon when he should be upstairs looking after me."

"Mandy, while I've sat up and waited for Charles to come home, I've found solace in my romantic stories where I can become lost in a fantasy life of swarthy Latin lovers, intrigue and infidelities. How I've wished I could be like the women in my books, full of passion, and always finding romance in exotic, far off lands. My reality has been different. My husband sells medical equipment and is usually so knackered by the weekend that he just likes to sit home and watch television.

The closest we've ever come to an exotic holiday was that cheap package deal to the Algarve Charles took me on, and that was a nightmare. Our hotel was filled with British soccer hooligans with coarse fat wives in tights who insisted on ordering fish and chips and hamburgers in the restaurant, and then complained about their meals while their husbands picked fights with the locals. That experience left me ashamed to be English, and I'd never been happier than when our 'two weeks in the sun' finally ended.

You know yourself there's little enough to look forward to in Swappington, and now my husband was asking me to sacrifice the dance to put up his new and undoubtedly stodgy boss. At that moment I swear I hated Charles with every fibre of my being. However unlike in my novels, I knew no good looking young lover would be coming along to rescue me, so I decided I might as well resign myself to my fate."

"Oh all right," I sighed. "What's his name and when does his plane come in?"

"That's a good girl Sarah, I knew you'd come through for me," he said. "His name is Roger, Roger Harder, and he's coming in tomorrow on the two-thirty flight. I suppose you'd better pop into the butchers' tomorrow morning and pick up a nice roast for Sunday."

"What about dinner tomorrow night?"

"You don't have to worry about that; in his e-mail Mr. Harder said not to worry about dinner tomorrow as he would be eating on the plane. Thank you dear, this is terribly important to me."

********************

"Early next morning as I dusted and polished the floors, I thought of the fun I would be missing that evening and my anger returned in spades. While the rest of the town would be at the dance, I would be at home serving coffee and cake to Charles and Mr. Harder while they went over last years sales figures. I was still seething all the way out to the airport, and as Mr. Harder's two-thirty plane landed and taxied down the runway, Charles told me to get a hold of myself."

"Come on Sarah, we can't have you greeting my boss like this," he said as the first of the passengers started to disembark from the plane. "What will he think?"

"I don't care what he thinks Charles," I pouted. "It's not fair that I have to miss out on my own dance!"

"Will you at least try to look happy!" he snapped. "That's probably him now."

"My husband gestured towards a short, balding, dumpy little man in a wrinkled gray suit who was struggling to reclaim his suitcase. With that Charles gently steered me forward towards him."

"Mr. Harder?" Charles asked hesitantly. The man shook his head. "Sorry old boy, it's not me you're after."

"I'm over here Thompson. Just give me a moment to collect my bag."

"A very tall, colored man with an American accent and an authorative voice who was just this side of forty, was standing on the other side of the conveyor belt. We'd somehow missed him, so I imagined he must have got off the plane after the other passengers. He looked at us and smiled and I caught my breath.

I'd been expecting someone much older and certainly not an American. To my surprise he was tall and black with a shaved head, and he was wearing an open collar light blue shirt and khakis. Roger Harder was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. His strength and confidence was amazing and I'm telling you, he had the body of a football player and the grace of a gazelle. Mandy, I swear that when he looked in my eyes, I felt the earth move."

"You must be Sarah," he smiled, handing me a very expensive looking bottle of wine in a paper bag. "This is for your kindness in having me on such short notice. "I'm sorry it isn't wrapped better."

"My knees grew weak. Roger's look left little doubt that his attraction to me was equally as strong as mine to him. I couldn't believe the lustful feeling that had begun between my legs and was traveling up my tummy like an out of control fire. I could swear by the way he looked at me he knew my pussy was getting wet, and I began to blush. In fact I was at such a loss for words that Charles had to prompt me."

"Aren't you going to thank Mr. Harder, Sarah?" Charles asked, giving me a puzzled look.

"Sorry? Oh yes...of course...thank you so much Mr. Harder, you didn't have to do that."

"It's my pleasure Sarah...I just wish I'd had a chance to get you some flowers too. Please...Call me Roger, I hate formalities."

"We stared at each other for what seemed an eternity, and then he turned to Charles. Mandy, I swear until that moment I'd never ever entertained the thought of adultery, but Roger had such an affect on me, I'd forgotten my husband even existed."

"You're a lucky man Charles... you didn't tell me you were married to such a beautiful lady."

Roger winked at me and I almost came right there, standing in the middle of the arrivals lounge.

"You'd better be careful," he admonished my husband, "I have a thing for pretty brunettes, and I might just steal her away from you."

"Yes...well uh...I suppose we'd best be going," Charles stammered, notably flustered. "We have a long way to go, and a lot of work ahead of us."

"If it's all the same to you Charles, I think our work can wait until tomorrow. Tonight I'd like to let my hair down a little. What do you do for fun in your little town?"

"We've only got one pub Roger, and it isn't up to much, mind you I suppose we could have a pint and play a game of darts."

"Is that all there is Charles? Don't you have any clubs? Somewhere we could go to do a little serious partying? You know what you English say about all work making Jack a dull boy."

"I'm afraid not, the Frog and Gate is all there is."

"Charles, perhaps Roger might like to go to the dance tonight." I interjected.

Charles gave me an annoyed look. "I don't think Roger would be interested in that, my love," he said quietly.

"I'll decide what I'm interested in Thompson," Roger chided. "Did you say there was a dance Sarah?" he asked.

"Barely concealing my excitement, I gave Charles a triumphant look."

"Yes, our Hospital Auxiliary is putting on a dance at eight o clock tonight, Roger. And I'm the one who organized it!" I added proudly "The band is really rather good! That is, if you care for ballroom dancing."

"As a matter of fact I do. I took lessons a year ago, but up until now, I haven't had a chance to put them into practice. Wait a minute...you weren't going to miss it on my account, were you?"

"Charles felt you wouldn't be interested." I pouted "He said you'd want to work tonight,"

"Well Charles was wrong! I'd love to go!"

"And so while Charles drove the fifteen miles back to our house in subdued silence, I told Roger all about our little village, my hospital charity work, and my love for ballroom dancing. I glanced over at my husband, and I could see he was quite sullen and more than a little miffed. He was obviously insecure about Roger's interest in me, and inwardly I felt quite pleased with myself.. It was wonderfully erotic to have the attention of two men and I felt very powerful."

*******************

"Much later that evening at the dance, after we had introduced Roger around to our circle of friends and we'd all had a few drinks, he asked Charles if he would mind if he had a dance with me."

"Of course not," Charles replied, ever the gentleman. "Please, be my guest, take Sarah out on the dance floor and show her a good time.

"When Charles told Roger to show me a good time, I don't think he quite knew what he had set into motion. Roger had such big powerful arms and he was a wonderful dancer. The band was as good as I'd hoped for, and as we waltzed around the room I could tell all the other wives were quite envious of me. Of course it wasn't very long before the inevitable began to happen. Once the others got over the novelty of seeing me dancing with Roger and went about their business our little courtship began in earnest."


"Oh Sarah, you are a naughty girl!" Mandy gasped "Do go on! Tell me how Charles reacted, wasn't he the least bit jealous?"

"Well, no. Actually Charles was too busy socializing with all of his cronies. You see, I think he had retreated into a state of denial, and was seemingly oblivious to the fact that Roger and I were dancing to almost every song. And here comes the best part, Mandy." I looked around the café and lowered my voice "All the time we were dancing Roger had a huge erection!"

"My god Sarah! My knickers are getting wet just imagining the two of you rubbing your naughty bits together!"

"Yes, well then, maybe you can begin to appreciate how wet I was getting Mandy! I could tell by the way it lay across my tummy that he was far bigger than Charles, and it felt so good it took all of my will power to stop me from climbing up onto it. Anyway, Roger took me into a darkened hallway and kissed me, and I couldn't help myself, I just had to slip my hand in between our bodies and give his cock a squeeze!"

"You didn't! Goodness gracious Sarah, you do surprise me! Still, I can't help feeling somewhat sorry for Charles. You're both my friends you know."

"Yes I know but I wouldn't go feeling too sorry for Charles just yet, Mandy. The way things have worked out, both of us have benefited immensely from Roger's visit!"

"Whatever do you mean Sarah? How could Charles possibly benefit from your affair with Roger?"

"Have patience Mandy, I'll get to that eventually. Anyway like I said, I gave his cock a squeeze and to my delight it was huge! Meanwhile Roger was cupping the cheeks of my fanny and I was getting very turned on. I realized if we didn't leave, things would soon get out of hand. It's funny isn't it? All year I've been dying to go to the dance, and now after two hours, I couldn't wait to get out of there!"

"Well from the sound of it, something far better had 'come up' for you!" Mandy giggled. "Please forgive me, I couldn't resist the pun... god I'm getting so horny listening to you I'll have to go home after this and get a good rogering from Clive to put me out of my misery!"

Suddenly Mandy giggled again. "Did you hear what I just said Sarah? That's just too funny! Think about it Sarah... did you realize you're getting rogered by someone called Roger Harder!"

I began to giggle along with Mandy, and before we knew it we were both getting quite hysterical. Mandy suddenly stopped laughing and with a serious tone asked, "And does he, Sarah?"

"I don't understand Mandy, does he what?"

"Does Roger Harder roger you harder?" she asked with a giggle.

"Oh I see. Why yes, yes he does," I said with a smile, and then I broke out laughing once again.

When our laughter had finally died down, I continued telling Mandy my story. I told her how Roger had gone up to Charles and told him we needed to go home immediately, and dear old Charles who would do anything to keep his job, had willingly complied without so much as asking why. I went on to tell her how surprised my husband had been when Roger and I climbed in the back seat of the car, and how he had watched in the rearview mirror as Roger and I kissed each other on the long drive home.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "I can't believe it! And he didn't do anything to stop you?"

"No he didn't, he didn't even say anything when Roger lay me back on the seat and rolled my stockings off my legs! I think he was rather enjoying watching us."

"What on earth happened when you got home? Surely you didn't..."

"Yes... yes we did, and it all felt so right. Roger told Charles he was going to take me upstairs and give me a good seeing to, assuring him that he was welcome to watch. It was all so terribly exciting. Roger just seemed to know how to take charge of the situation, and to give Charles his due, bless his heart he took it all in stride. Without a word he followed us up the stairs, parked himself in our bedroom's easy chair, then took out his cock and began to masturbate, while Roger set about undressing me."

I stopped talking and looked across the table at Mandy to see how she was taking all of this. Although a vicar's wife she was really quite a tart at heart, and I couldn't help but notice her nipples had swollen up and were pushing out the front of her sweater. The dear girl's eyes were glazed over, and her breathing had become quite shallow. She'd also slipped down very low in her seat, and what's more, her hand had crept off the table and was busy between her legs.

"Mandy!" I whispered. "Do try to control yourself, we are in a restaurant! For goodness sakes, someone from your congregation might see you!"

Mandy stopped what she was doing with a start and quickly rearranged her skirt.

"I'm so sorry Sarah, your story was making me so very randy I completely forgot myself. Please...do go on!"

"I understand perfectly my dear, I'm getting soaked just recounting it! Now where on earth was I?"

Mandy giggled, "Charles was playing with himself and Roger was undressing you."

"Oh yes, but undressing seems such an inadequate word to describe what Roger was doing to me. He began by ever so slowly lowering the straps of my dress off my shoulders and then unhooking my bra. Look at my arms Mandy; I'm getting goose bumps just thinking about it! After that he sucked on my teats, spending about five minutes on each nipple, until I was literally begging him to put me out of my misery. While all this was happening I was watching to see Charles's reaction."

"And what has his reaction, dear heart?"

"Do you remember how I said how Charles had benefited too? Well, while he was watching us he'd gotten the biggest, stiffest, erection I'd seen him have in years! It was if he'd somehow tapped into the very source of Rogers' manhood. Oh Mandy, you can't begin to imagine how naughty and forbidden it feels to have two men so excited about you that their cocks are waving about, and one of them your husband no less! I felt like such a slut!"

12