17 Arcadia Avenue - the Cuckold

Story Info
A cuckold and his wife find the perfect Bull.
3.6k words
4.55
19k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,774 Followers

Arcadia Avenue is a fictional street that could be the street that you live in or want to live in. I have used it for the setting of a collection of stories and would stress that they are not a series although you may see passing references to other residents from other stories in the collection. The numbers in the title relate simply to the house number of that resident or residents and don't indicate any order in which they need to be read. They vary across genres so please read the tags to ensure it is a story you want to read.

*****

Ben knew he shouldn't gamble but he just couldn't resist the thrill of trying to predict the next race or the score in the next match and sometimes he would get it right and win big but overall he would lose. Why his wife Maxine put up with a loser like him he had no idea but to his eternal gratefulness, she supported him and used her wages from the pub she worked at to keep food on the table and meet the rent. As his gambling got worse he soon maxed up his credit cards and started to go to loan sharks to get money to bet with. He would pay some off but with the extortionate interest, he was slipping deeper and deeper into debt and the people he owed money to were started to make demands.

Their car had long since been repossessed so he would walk to the pub where Maxine worked and then walk her home. For all of his money troubles, he could still make his blond bombshell of a wife laugh like a drain as he told her jokes or imitated someone from the television. Ben ran his hand through his short dark hair, cropped close as he used clippers to try to save on money and could feel his jeans get tighter as he thought of Maxine lying naked on their bed. Her breasts were full at 36C and although perhaps starting to sag a little to him were still as firm as they were on their wedding night 10 years ago when they had married as a pair of lovestruck 18-year-olds.

As always he walked down Arcadia Avenue and went through the alleyway so he could approach the pub from the back. This was as a precaution in case anyone was looking for him, but it also meant he approached the light from the darkness. As he got closer he heard a noise along with a grunt and could make out the silhouette of a woman on her knees giving a blow job to a large man.

"That's it suck my cock good like you always do. There is just me and Don tonight but you won't have too much to do this much longer, just keep us happy and your loser husband will get to keep walking."

Ben paused as he suspected they could be talking about him and when the door of the bar opened and let out a beam of light he could see his pretty wife was indeed sucking the cock, her blond hair moving back and forward.

"Shame this will be the last time as I heard Mr M has sold her husbands debt to Terry the bull so she will be his property from now on," said the gruff looking man who had appeared from the pub, "and haven't you finished with that whore yet? Thought I was gonna get a blow job as well."

Ben watched his wife being used as a common slut in front of his eyes just to meet his gambling debts but he could feel his cock starting to get hard/. At the same time, he was wondering as to who this mysterious Terry was and what that would mean for the future. One thing seemed to be certain that this was the last time his wife was going to get used in this way. As he pondered on the thought about Terry he saw his wife remove the cock from her mouth as she said, "Well if this is the last time then you pair had better fuck me good and hard."

Ben felt his cock twitch again as his wife was a willing participant in this act and as he watched her by the dim light of the pub she reached under her skirt and removed her panties. Then she threw them in Ben's direction, landing just a few feet from him as it was almost like she knew he was there in the shadows. Then she lifted up her skirt and stuck her ass out, wiggling it in encouragement. Ben saw the one called Don drop his trousers to his ankles before he fisted his cock a few times and then, grabbing Maxine's hips with one hand, thrust himself deep into her.

"God she is wet and fucking eager...as always," laughed Don moving both hands to Maxine's hips and starting to lever himself in and out.

The man pumping into her mouth replied, "Yes will miss our nightly emptying our balls in this eager slut, but you know Terry, he won't like anyone else going there."

The sight of his wife getting fucked and the sound of her gagging on the cock she was being forced onto was one of the horniest things Ben had seen and heard. Taking a chance he stepped forward a few paces and grabbed the white panties his wife had discarded. Holding them to his nose he dropped his jeans to the floor, took hold of his cock that was rock hard, and started to work it, transfixed to the tableau before him. Ben wasn't that well blessed in the trouser department and guessed the man's cock fucking his wife was near twice his 4 inches but this evening he felt bigger in his hand. The sounds of the trio having sex got louder and Ben realised the muffled noise was his wife climaxing on the cock in her pussy, and when the men started to grunt and shoot into her at both ends Ben spurted his seed into the darkness.

The two men tucked themselves away and got into their car without even a backwards glance. Maxine smoothed her skirt down and Ben could see she was looking for something and realised that she must be searching for her panties that he was still tightly holding. Stuffing them into his pocket Ben emerged from the shadows causing his wife to make a little squeak of alarm,

"It's only me," said Ben in a silly voice and grabbed his wife and kissed her full on the lips. Ben forced his tongue into Maxine's mouth before she could push him away, but not before he tasted the man's cum on his tongue.

The pair walked the short distance back to their home and Ben was buzzing as he spoke quickly and frantically, "Please can we tonight Maxine, please, please."

"You were there, weren't you? In the darkness seeing me being fucked."

"Yes I was and you were so fucking sexy I came watching you."

Maxine sighed as they reached their front door and said resignedly, "OK go and get ready."

*****

Pegging was something they had introduced into their relationship a few years ago and both of them found they loved it. It had started when Maxine read a story about it and the next time she gave Ben a blow job she cautiously introduced a finger to Ben's ass. To her surprise and delight, he loved it and almost choked her with the amount and power of his ejaculation. They explored porn together and Maxine steered their viewing towards pegging clips and watched Ben's face the first time he saw a man being fucked by a strapon. At the end of the eight-minute clip, he was speechless until he was finally able to croak out, "I want to try that."

A quick online purchase and a few instruction manuals and the couple became a regular pegging couple enjoying the power exchange, although Maxine was more in charge most of the time. From there, they explored and discussed their fantasies and one night Maxine was riding Ben's cock and as she leant forward to feed him a nipple she said, "Can you imagine if there was another behind me feeding his cock in my ass right now."

Ben had loved the idea and entered into a verbal fantasy with his wife describing how she would be double fucked and spit-roasted. Sometimes he would describe that he would be involved and sometimes he would tell her how he would be sitting in a chair watching her being fucked.

One night as Maxine was fucking Ben's ass she leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Would you suck a cock as I watched?"

"Only if it was covered in your juices, " Ben gasped as he spurted seed onto the towel in the bed.

They had wanted to try a threesome but it wasn't as easy as they had hoped. A couple of online conversations had started well enough but had seemed to fade away as things started to get serious leaving them unsure of how to progress. Then one day they hit on the idea that maybe Maxine could get picked up and then get the man interested in a threesome that way.

Maxine was a little worried about her safety and wanted Ben to be nearby to intervene if necessary. The first time they went to a strange pub and acted as if they didn't know each other. Maxine got chatted up and when the man took her outside to the car park Ben followed and watched from the shadows. The sound of his wife sucking on another man's cock gave him such a hardon and he finally managed to get to a position where he could watch them.

The man had lifted Maxine up against the wall and was holding her against the brickwork as he fucked her standing up. Maxine had her legs wrapped around his waist and looking over his shoulder found herself looking into the eyes of her loving husband. Ben removed his cock from his trousers as he worked it with his hand and looked into his wife's face as she climaxed on the strangers cock. The man grunted and unloaded into Maxine and Ben only just had enough time to put himself away and hide in the shadows.

The man gruffly thanked Maxine for the fuck and went back into the pub leaving Maxine panting as Ben emerged from the shadows.

"Was that hot?" Maxine breathed heavily.

Ben didn't reply, he just dropped to his knees and pushing her skirt back up around her waist started to lick at his wife's freshly fucked pussy. As she opened her legs Ben was able to lick the seed that was still warm, lapping and probing with his tongue until he had got every drop. Maxine orgasmed hard on Ben's mouth and her convulsions sent even more sperm gushing into his mouth.

With her hands still in Ben's hair, she growled, "Now we go home so I can fucky that pretty ass of yours." The pair almost flew home and after a rampant night of pegging as they described different imaginary scenarios as well as reliving the one they had just witnessed, they both realised they had found the perfect kink for themselves.

*****

Ben almost flew up the stairs casting off his clothes as he moved. He tore open the special drawer and pulled out the harness and strapon which he laid on the bed before rushing to the bathroom to get clean and ready. By the time he emerged from the bathroom his wife had donned the harness and was fisting the dildo jutting from her groin like it was a real cock. As she squeezed a liberal amount of gel on the rubber phallus she cooed in a sultry voice.

"Is this what you want in your ass baby?"

Ben could hardly contain his excitement as he nodded and gasped, "What position do you want me in?"

"A tricky question," Maxine laughed, "Maybe on all fours like an eager slut or perhaps on your back so I can see your eyes when I pound your tight hole."

"I saw you tonight with those two men" Ben gasped as he felt Maxine apply the gel to his anal ring.

"Did you see how they spit-roasted me just as you like?" Maxine said as she placed the head of the strapon at Ben's opening.

Ben pushed backwards loving the feeling of being penetrated as Maxine went on, "and you are going to lick his cum from my cunt after I have fucked your slutty ass arent you?"

"Oh God yes, yes FUCKING YES," Ben shouted as he started to rock back onto the dildo taking it deeper each time.

"Bet you hoped that they had fucked my ass like I am fucking yours," Maxine growled as she thrust harder into Ben hitting his prostate with each thrust.

"FUCKING YES," Ben screamed as his cock exploded in his second orgasm of the night.

After Ben had enjoyed an earth-shattering orgasm and then returned the favour as he cleaned his wife from her earlier fucking, the pair lay in each other's arms just cuddling.

"What did they mean about my debt being sold?" Ben asked.

"I think they said Terry the Bull," Maxine replied, "but I don't know who he is but it can't be worse can it?"

*****

The following afternoon Ben answered the door to find a man standing in the doorway who just looked at Ben in silence. The man was just under six feet tall but seemed to be about six feet wide. His head was shaved bald and due to his muscle development, his arms were forced away from his chest. After what seemed to be an age he broke the silence as he rumbled in a deep voice, "I'm Terry and I own you two."

With that, he walked past Ben and into the front room where Maxine was sitting on the couch.

"Strip," Terry commanded and the way he spoke broached no argument so Maxine jumped to her feet and began to quickly divest herself of her clothes.

"Both of you," he barked and Ben shed his clothes almost faster than his wife.

When they were both standing naked in the middle of the room Terry walked around them both slowly like he was inspecting a pair of horses he might buy at an auction.

"OK this is the way it works. I own your debt Ben which means I own everything you have. So when I want to fuck your wife I will." Terry paused letting the words sink in. "But I have a little kink, I like the husband of the wife to watch as his wife orgasms on my cock."

With those words, Terry undid his belt and let his trousers fall to his ankles revealing a substantial meaty cock that hung down between his thighs. Neither Ben nor Maxine had seen a white cock of this size before even in some of the clips they had watched online and were mesmerised as it seemed to twitch like it sensed there was work for it to do.

"I like the man to get me ready for his wife, then watch as I fuck her senseless and then clean both of us up afterwards."

Maxine's eyes were still glued to the cock trying to imagine how it would feel inside and the thought was making her wet. What was turning her on even more was the idea that her husband would be sucking it before and after and she got to watch.

Ben couldn't control his cock as he felt himself stiffen as he pictured his pretty wife taking that monster piece of meat after he had sucked him to full hardness and then the joy of cleaning the cum up both from in his wife and off that delicious cock was making his head spin.

Terry seemed oblivious to their reactions as he went on, "I am a fair man and you can work off your debt by keeping me happy. If after one year I am pleased then you will be free and clear." He laughed cruelly before he continued, "I would say is that OK but I don't give a fuck whether you think it is OK or not."

Maxine and Ben sneaked a look at each other and tried to hold off the feeling that they had both won the lottery twice over.

"Yes Mr Terry, if that is what you want then thank you for your kindness," said Ben hiding the elation in his voice.

"We will be available whenever you want," said Maxine trying to conceal her desire.

"One last thing. You only fuck who I say when I say, is that clear?" the pair nodded at Terry's words.

Kicking off his trainers and stepping out of his trousers, Terry pulled his tee-shirt over his head to reveal a muscled torse that was decorated with tattoos. He smirked at Maxine as he flexed his muscles and made his cock jump and twitch as Ben dropped to his knees and stared at the meat. Although Ben had happily licked his wife clean of other men's seed he had never actually sucked another cock, though it was a fantasy they had often described during their sessions. He reached out his hand, stopping just short of touching it and looked at his wife.

"Suck him Ben," Maxine cooed, "You know you want to and it will be so sexy."

Ben touched the cock and felt its warmth and felt it jump as it started to grow. Opening his mouth he poked out his tongue and licked the clear pearl of pre-cum, savouring the taste for a moment before he enveloped the whole head in his warm wet mouth. Terry moaned and ruffled Ben's hair, as he croaked, "Good boy, now get it nice and hard so I can fuck your pretty wife."

Ben took the cock in deeper, slowly at first until it was almost touching the back of his throat. Then slowly moving his head back he sucked until it almost left his mouth. Pushing his head forward a little faster he started to move his head back and forward as Terry started to swell in his mouth.

Maxine watched her husband suck the cock and for her, it was one of the horniest things she had ever seen. They had watched videos of this but here it was, live and right in front of her eyes and she could hear him gag as the cock touched the back of his throat. As she watched Terry grab her husband hair and start to face fuck him she tweaked her nipples with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other.

Terry laughed, "Your wife is loving you being a cock-sucker so much she is getting herself off watching you," then pulling his hard cock from Ben's mouth he twisted his head around so he could see his wife fingering herself.

Terry pushed Ben into a chair before spinning Maxine around and pushing her over the back of the couch so she was draped over it with her ass sticking out. Gripping his cock by the root he ran the head over her folds a few times coating it with her juices. Ben stared into his wife's eyes as Terry thrust forward and the look on her face was so divine as their new bull started to pound her.

Ben had never been able to get this close before as normally he had to conceal himself as Maxine took a lover, but now he was able to see up close the look on her face as the large cock slammed into her. Twisting around he managed to get himself to a position where he could see Terry's heavy cock driving in and out of his wife's cunt, her lips caressing the shaft as it moved in and out. He could see the juices bubbling out and hear the squelching sounds as Terry kept up his thrusts at a steady pace.

Maxine opened her eyes and could see Ben was standing in front of her, working his cock as she was being fucked. Maxine screamed in orgasm as Terry went deeper than anything she had experienced before and gasped out, "Oh God Ben he is so fucking big in my cunt, it's amazing."

His wife's words sent him over the top and Ben spurted jets of cum hitting his wife in the face and on her hair before more feeble spurts went on the floor. At the same time, Terry gave an animalistic grunt and slammed hard into Maxine lifting her onto her toes as he spurted his cum deep into her pussy, his fingers leaving white marks on her flesh where he gripped her.

Pulling out he stood there with his cock dripping and Ben scuttled forward to start licking and sucking on the now deflating cock. Milking it with his hand he was able to drain the last of the seed from Terry's balls that mixed with his wife's juices that were still liberally coated on the shaft. Once he had finished with the cock he spun round, still kneeling and pressed his mouth against his wife's open pussy. As he started to lick she coughed sending a large dollop into his mouth which he swallowed eagerly. He continued to lick and swallow until he was quite sure he had got every last drop.

"Not bad," Terry said, who while Ben was on his clean up duties had got dressed, "I will be around tomorrow at the same time and we will have a longer session."

With that, he turned and left leaving Ben and Maxine who were still staring at each other in disbelief as to how lucky they were.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,774 Followers