The Compleat Cuckold

Story Info
Sam's desire to be a cuckold has unexpected outcomes.
6.6k words
4.51
55.4k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,072 Followers

This story contains bisexuality, interracial sex, and explicit instances of men sucking cock! If any of this offends you, move on! There are many great authors on Literotica.

All characters are 18 or over.

I should begin by confessing that I am a cuckold and a cocksucker. I guess I've always been a cuckold, wanting other men to fuck my wife, but I only recently became a cocksucker.

For years I fantasized about my wife, Kim, cuckolding me. I ached to see her riding a strange cock, her face twisted in lust, to see another man's cum stream out of her pussy like water through rapids. After much cajoling and pleading, I convinced her.

She set one condition: it had to be a black cock. Kim had a fantasy of her own. She wanted to be a slut for a black man, and she wanted to see me suck a cock.

I was eager to watch her fuck a black man, even looking forward to licking her clean afterward. However, I drew the line at me becoming a cocksucker, rationalizing that heterosexual males didn't do such things.

I was so wrong!

My name is Sam, 54 yrs old. I am married to Kim, who is 46. I am on the smaller side at 5'9 170 lbs. She is 5'3, 120 pounds with 38" hips and tits with a large D cup, and a nice heart-shaped ass which I love fucking.

Our marriage is the second for us both Her first marriage only lasted about three years. She told me he was a verbally, physically, and emotionally abusive minister. She doesn't like talking about it and I don't ask.

My first wife routinely cheated on me. Eventually, I found out and confronted her. She cried and lied, saying she would stop but continued getting strange cock. I let her do it without letting her know that I knew! That is when I learned what a cuckold was.

We still had good sex. The fucking was made better for me knowing she was a slut. I know now that all she had to do was let me watch her getting fucked, and we would probably still be together.

However, one of her casual fucks became more permanent, and she left me for him.

Kim and I met through mutual friends. The friends were closet swingers though we didn't find out until later. We liked each other from the start and never dated anyone else after we met.

Kim was raised in a sexually sheltered life. Her parents were bible-thumping evangelicals who taught their girls that sex was only for procreation and that any woman who got pleasure from it was akin to the Whore Of Babylon!

She was the middle kid of three girls and showed all the classic signs of the psychological middle child syndrome. She was always trying to please her parents and others, to get the praise and their attention. That syndrome, the eagerness to please, played into the lifestyle we came to enjoy.

The first night we met, she wore a long ankle-length skirt., I found out later that was what she always wore. Until she met me, she never wore short skirts or jeans.

Kim's first husband verbally and emotionally abused her, destroying her self-confidence in herself and how she looked. She hid her body thinking it was repulsive to others and that she wasn't sexy.

I began changing that attitude by complimenting her body. Once we started having sex and I saw her nude, I routinely marveled at her body, telling her how hot she was and how much I loved her body, especially her ass and tight pussy. And yes, it was very tight since she never had kids.

She tried having kids with a guy she dated and lived with for a couple of years just before we met, but apparently, she could not have any, although she never sought medical help for it. The guy she was with had kids, so she assumed it was her that was infertile.

We were as wrong about that as I was about not being a cocksucker!

With my encouragement and support, she loosened up a bit, wearing sexier clothes. Kim began accepting that she was sexually appealing; that her body didn't repulse people.

That led to us hot-tubbing nude with our friends with some touching. Ultimately, we got into soft swapping with the mutual friends who introduced us. Kim would stroke our friend's cock while I fingered his wife's pussy.

Soft swap graduated to partner swapping with me fucking our friends' wife while Kim fucked the husband. For the first time in my half-century plus of living, I watched another man fuck my wife, and I loved it! It was smoking hot to watch her fuck and suck our friend. Kim enjoyed it too, and her self-confidence exploded!

I developed a taste for licking her freshly fucked pussy and fucking her after others fucked her. She seemed to enjoy it too. Occasionally those friends spent the night, and we fucked over and over, swapping partners and fucking all night long. I got to lick Kim's pussy a few times after our friend came in her and his wife after I came in her! It was halcyon times!

As Kim's confidence grew, she and I expanded our sexual outlook, frequenting adult bookstores. Kim enjoyed sucking anonymous cocks and letting guys grab her tits through the hole in the wall. It was fantastic to see my reserved wife come out of her shell!

On one of our forays to the ABS, Kim sucked off an enormous black cock, and that guy also rubbed her tits through the hole. To my surprise and excitement, Kim let him cum on her tits!

Watching my wife on her knees sucking that black cock hastened my descent into cuckoldry. I could not get the image of her on her knees, playing that black cock across her tits as the guy came.

I bought Kim a big black dildo, calling it her black friend. Without her realizing it, I was indulging my new fantasy of her cuckolding me with a black man, even imagining her spending the weekend with her black friend.

Kim always came hard on the 8-inch dildo, much harder than with my embarrassingly small 5" cock. Over the years, I became proficient in eating pussy since my tiny cock couldn't please most women. Kim told me she loved me, and my cock size wasn't an issue for her, but it was for me.

The Fates conspired to let me live my cuckold fantasy and give my wife the big cock she deserved.

A key account salesman for the company I worked for retired. These salesmen travel the state, calling on our best customers. After a couple of months without finding a replacement, they decided to transfer in a salesman from another region to fill in for two or three weeks, so we could catch up on servicing our customers.

They chose a black guy named Daren, who had worked in our office a few years back before being promoted to another region. He and I had always got along and used to hit the bars together and even did some whoring.

He liked white women, although he didn't discriminate. He routinely hooked up with black and white women at the bars we frequented. I had a plan now!

I called him at his office and congratulated him on the transfer. We caught up on our lives. He was still single. I told him about meeting and marrying Kim. Nothing had changed based on our phone conversation; he still loved white girls, although he never turned down black ones either.

I offered our guest room instead of a hotel. He was reluctant, not wanting to impose, but I finally convinced him to do it.

"You might have to keep me away from your wife if she is as hot as you say," Daren said.

"If you get a chance, go for it," I told him.

. "You mean that?" Daren sounded incredulous.

" Of course I do! Kim is open-minded. Let's see what happens!"

Kim and I discussed it, and she was okay with having a house guest. Given our recent history with wife swapping, she was open to fucking him also. She confided to me she fantasized about black cock but never had one.

It was a match made in cuckold heaven. My wife was open to fucking my black friend, and I would get to watch! Little did I know that our life would change in ways I never suspected or planned for.

Daren arrived at our house about a week later, on Friday afternoon. We sat around and caught up, telling old stories with Daren telling about a few of his adventures since he left here.

As the beer and wine flowed, Kim seemed to get more comfortable with having Daren around. After dinner, Kim changed into a tank top and shorts and no bra.

That was a biggie and showed she was comfortable around Daren. Usually, the first thing she does when she gets home is take off her bra. She kept it on because we had company. But the wine and Daren's natural salesman's ability to put people at ease made Kim comfortable with him.

Her D tits filled out the tan top with her nipples clearly visible. I got an instant hard-on watching Daren ogle Kim's jugs. Glancing at Daren's crotch, I saw he was hard also.

That night, when Kim and I got in bed, my fingers went straight to her pussy, and she was drenched! I started licking up her juices, asking her if she was this wet because of our house guest?

"Yes," she said, writhing on my fingers.

"Are you going to fuck him?"

"Yes! If you want me to, yes," she said.

She had her first orgasm with me fingering her. Then I brought out the black dildo, telling her that she may not need it anymore since she had a real black cock in the house! Kim's pussy flooded as I teased her, telling her how I knew he wanted to fuck her and make her cum on his big black cock.

"Yesssss, I want him to fuck me! I want to feel his big black cock in me," she moaned, getting into it.

I told her I would not fuck her with my puny cock as long as he was there. For as long as Daren stayed, she was his whore. My only ask was that I am allowed to watch!

She came several times with me licking and fingering her. I didn't fuck her that night, and unbeknownst to us at that time, I wouldn't fuck my wife for the next month!

On Saturday, Daren and I went into the office to set up his office.

"Your wife is smoking hot! You're a fortunate man!"

"Thank you! Between us boys, we do some swinging."

"You let other men get some of that primo ass," Daren said, incredulous.

Daren questioned me closely, asking me if he wanted me to fuck my wife, saying he didn't want to get out of line. I told him we would have some fun and see where it went.

We got back to the house mid-afternoon with some steaks to cook. Later on, when Daren and I were outside getting the grill ready, Kim came out wearing a short sundress. When she was backlit by the sun, you could see right through it. All she had on under it was a thong! The dress had a scoop neck that barely contained her big tits.

She had a couple of glasses of wine and brought us more beer. She went in and out of the house, preparing vegetables and other things with the steaks.

Daren and Kim were getting more friendly, hugging and joking around.

Kim went into the house to check on the vegetables. Daren went with her, saying he needed to use the restroom.

My heart was in my throat. I knew Daren would hit on her, and I knew she would let him. My fantasy was close to being realized.

I waited a bit, then moved to a spot where I could see inside. Daren was behind Kim, hugging her, his hands clearly on her tits and his cock pressed up against her ass. She was not objecting! Her head was against his chest, and her hands covered his.

After dinner, we continued drinking and talking. I suggested we all get in the hot tub, telling Daren that I bet he could use some relaxation after the week he had. We all got up to head to the tub, stopping in our rooms to undress.

"We don't wear suits in our hot tub," I said as Kim and I entered our bedroom, and Daren was going to his.

"Are you sure you want me naked? You know it will end with me fucking him," Kim asked in our bedroom while taking off her clothes?

Admittedly I was frightened. What if Daren fucked her and she decided to leave me? We agreed that if she fucked him, I couldn't fuck her until he left, some two to three weeks later. I threw caution to the wind! I had to see my wife dominated by a black man.

" We always get in naked, don't we? Besides, we discussed this. You want to fuck a black man, and I want to see you do it," I said.

"Okay," Kim said, "be careful what you wish for!"

Her warning was prescient.

We headed out to the tub, getting in before Daren got there. He walked up to the tub with his robe on, removed the robe, and got in the tub. As he stepped in, he faced Kim; his big black cock swinging just inches from her face. The expression on her face was priceless, eyeing his thick black cock and licking her lips.

It wasn't long before her hand was stroking his cock under the water, and his fingers were playing with her pussy while I sat opposite them watching and stroking. We drank and talked while the two of them talked and played with each other.

Daren's cock looked huge under the water, especially compared to my totally hard cock! Three or four inches were above Kim's hand as she stroked him.

I decided to get more drinks for us and give them some alone time. I got up, my cock still hard, and got out of the tub as they both watched. As I walked away, they both started laughing. I was humiliated, knowing they were laughing at my puny cock

I took my time getting the drinks, giving them some time alone. When I came back, Daren was sitting on the edge of the tub, and Kim was sucking his cock!

She had her hands on his ass, he had one hand on her head and one hand squeezing her tits and twisting her nipple. Kim gagged on his cock when he pushed her head down, trying to force all of his cock into her mouth.

Kim kept gagging but kept trying to take it all. Finally, Daren got the head of his cock down her throat. All but an inch or so of his cock was in her mouth!

"This is what you wanted, isn't it," he asked, looking at me. "You want me to cuckold you and dominate your wife?

"Yes," I answered, my cock rigid.

"You understand that until I leave, she is mine, right?"

I nodded, swallowing hard. What was about to happen was very different from parent swapping. That lasted a few hours or overnight at best. I was giving this black man my wife for as long as he wanted her.

Oh My fucking God," Kim exclaimed, her face red from the effort of swallowing Daren's cock. "I've never had a cock down my throat before."

That wasn't entirely true, but I didn't correct her. She had swallowed my cock before, but my 5" dick couldn't go as far down her throat as Daren's 10" apparently did.

"You need to keep practicing so you can take every inch of my cock!"

"I will, I promise," my wife said, never looking my way!

They locked into a long hot passionate kiss, with him squeezing her ass and separating her cheeks as he did. We hadn't discussed it, but I knew he would probably fuck her ass also. I nearly came thinking about his thick tool in her heart-shaped ass!

"You guys had better get out of the hot tub; you have been in there long enough. You're going to look like prunes"!

They agreed and got out. I wrapped it around Kim and handed Daren one. They quickly dried off and threw the towels back to me and headed inside, relegating me to towel boy in my own house!

I looked over at my neighbor's house and saw him looking out of his second-story window, getting a good view of everything, adding to my humiliation.

When I walked into our bedroom, Kim was already on her knees sucking Daren's cock, trying her best to take every inch down her throat. They ignored me as I stood watching them.

I made a decision. After all, it was my fantasy to be a cuckold, and I wanted it to be total. I went to the guest room, got Daren's things, and brought them into our bedroom.

Kim stopped sucking Daren's cock as I put his suitcase down, looking at me.

"I think Daren should be staying in the MASTER bedroom as long as he is here," I said, surrendering my wife and my marriage bed to my wife's new Master.

Kim stood and kissed me deeply. It was exciting to taste his cock in her mouth.

"I won't need your tiny dick for a while," Kim said, slapping my pitiful hardness.

"I know, Dear! Enjoy yourself!"

They climbed into the bed, and I went into the guest, leaving them alone. The walls were thin, and I listened to them fucking off and on all night.

I jacked off repeatedly to Kim's screaming, "Fuck me baby fuck me hard," Daren grunting, and their bodies slapping together. I heard the staccato sound of flesh slapping when he slapped her ass.

I was up early the following day, making breakfast for them. I heard them going at it again as I squeezed them fresh orange juice and fried the bacon and eggs. After a while, Kim came walking into the kitchen naked.

"I need a drink," she said.

I gave her a glass of orange juice, and she drank it down quickly. I noticed red marks and a small bruise on her tits and ass. I refilled her glass.

"You had a real hard workout last night, didn't you," I asked?

"I never knew a man could fuck that much and cum so much," Kim replied, bemused.

"Can I see your pussy?"

Kim gave me a weird smile, sat down on a stool, and spread her legs. I knelt between her legs, smelling the rank mixture of their cum and sweat, seeing Daren's cum dripping out of her, and could not stop myself from licking it.

"Wow, I can't believe you are actually licking my pussy after I have fucked so much. Daren came in me at least twice, and I'm overflowing with his cum!"

"Baby, I will always lick cum from your pussy anytime you want!"

Daren came in while I was licking Kim. I stopped licking and served them breakfast. They ate naked, sitting at the kitchen island.

"I'm going to take a shower and rinse your cum out of my pussy," Kim said after finishing her breakfast.

She kissed Daren on the lips and left; Daren stayed at the table with me.

"Man, I got to thank you for all this. Kim has the tightest hottest cunt I've had in a long time and keeps my cock hard longer than anyone ever has," Daren said, marveling at my wife's skills.

I took a perverse pride in knowing my wife satisfied her black bull.

"You like her perfect heart-shaped ass?"

"Hell yes, I do! I plan on fucking it! Have you ever fucked her ass?"

"No, we never got into that."

Anal was on our bucket list. However, we never got around to it.

"I'm training her to take all of my cock in her mouth," Daren said, smiling. "I intend to fuck her ass also! Think of that, my man! Another man is going where you have never been!"

My face was warm, and my cock was hard, imagining him taking Kim's ass for the first time.

"You were licking your wife's pussy when I came in. I cum a lot! Do you really like licking my cum from your wife's pussy?"

"Yes! I enjoy it," I answered, blushing.

"Good! You will have a lot more opportunities

Aside from licking my cum from Kim's pussy, the only other cum I tasted was our partner swapping friends' cum. None of them came in the volume that Daren did. Once two guys took turns fucking and cumming in my wife. Their combined loads were far less than Daren's

Daren went to get a shower. Since it was Sunday, we hung around the house. Daren made Kim kneel and practice sucking his cock three times during the day, training her to take it all while I watched and stroked my cock!

Later in the day, we were sitting outside, and our neighbor was in his yard, and I invited him over to have a beer with us.

Daren and Kim were sitting together, and Jim, our neighbor, and I were sitting across from them. Kim was naked under a short sundress. She occasionally spread her legs, letting Jim and I catch t glimpses of her cunt.

Kim's hand was on Daren's thigh most of the time, very close to his cock bulging in his tight shorts. After a while, Kim and Daren excused themselves and went inside.

Jim and I talked for a bit longer until we heard Kim moaning through the patio door leading to our bedroom.

"You should tell your wife to pull the drapes. I can see them fucking from my second-floor window. You're obviously okay with that black man fucking your wife," Jim said, "I didn't know your wife was such slut."

Schaka
Schaka
3,072 Followers
12