18 and Daddy's Sissy Girl

Story Info
Closet sissy caught in neighbors wife's lingerie.
4.7k words
4.69
32k
55
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathyXX
KathyXX
149 Followers

I I dimmed the lights and sat on the motel bed waiting for the phone to ring and Mr. S to let me know he was on his way. This would be the first I've seen him since his wife and kids had come home from their vacation, I was horny and ready to please my closet daddy.

He'd rented the room earlier and left the key hidden for me, it was only a short drive from our houses, we were neighbors. I'd gone to school with his son before graduating our local high at 18 that's how we first met.

It was the mid 60s a time when you had to hide your little secrets from family and friends, you never knew who was in the closet or when you might be surprised by that special friend.

I'd been aware of my sexuality for a while and I'd managed to hide it from almost everyone until my late teens, to everyone that knew me I was just one of the boys. We'd go to the Friday night movies to check out the girls, the mall, bowling ally after school, basketball in the driveway, everything the average teen would do. I could always blend in so no one was the wiser.

At the same time the feminine side began to show, and I began spending more time alone in my room and blending into the background. I'd still go out with friends but not as much. I still liked hanging and it kept up an image that hid my secret, I was becoming a closet sissy.

One day when home alone as went to shower I passed my sisters bedroom, through the half open door I noticed the panties and bra laying on the floor. I felt this rush of excitement, a sexy naughty feeling an urge that became my taboo lust. I couldn't resist, no one would be home for hours.

When I slipped into her panties, nervous and aroused a tingle I'd never felt run through me it made me feel so feminine and sexy I loved it. I stood there admiring myself, posing in the mirror wearing her panty and bra, with a tuck I looked smooth an girly. I stuck my hand between my legs and massaged my soft clit until it's cum soaked the cotton crotch, my body trembled in spasms of pleasure.

From then on when ever alone I'd go through hers and moms drawers, trying on bras, panties, stockings, slips, any lingerie that aroused me until I found the satisfaction I needed.

Then one afternoon leaving a friends house we passed thru the laundry room, by the washer in a basket was his moms clothes, my eyes went right to the bra. A quick glance around and it was stuffed in my pocket.

The minute I was in my locked bedroom I had it on and stood there jerking off in the mirror, there was something about wearing my friends moms bra that really excited me.

I felt naughty an sexy, the way it felt fastened around my chest, adjusting the straps for the perfect fit. When I saw myself in the mirror my I never felt as feminine or came so hard as then, I had to catch my breath.

That evening I couldn't wait until I was alone in my room for the night, and could wear her bra again, my clit tingling the whole time.

Now when I ever there was a chance to go through a lingerie draw, a relatives, friends mom or sisters, even off a neighbors clothes line at night, I'd take it.

My collection was growing, bras, panties and stockings hidden away in the back of a closet where only I could find. Every night I'd prance around my room being the sissy I longed to be until I was more then satisfied.

That's how I discovered Mr. S's secret.

One afternoon I was talking with the son when R told me they were going to the shore for the week and his mom wanted to know if I'd feed the cat. Of course I said yes.

Seeing Mrs. S. always aroused the fem boy in me, she was the fifties mom, always dressed, light makeup, hair done. I couldn't look at her without thinking what she was wearing under her dress. Bra, panties, stockings or pantyhose, what kinds of lingerie would she wear.

When R handed me the key he gave me instructions, but all I was thinking about was being alone for the week with Mrs. S's lingerie and clothes..

The next morning they let me know they were leaving and gave me the phone to call if I needed to. It was about a two and a half hour drive. R said he'd call when he got there.

As soon as he called I was on my way to feed the cat.

When I entered the quiet house a nervous excitement came over me, just like urge that had me sneaking into drawers but now there was a calm feeling knowing I could take my time.

As I walked up the stairs and into her bedroom the scent of her was fresh in the air, my body quivered and a rush ran thru me as I opened the dresser drawers. Her bras and panties from cotton white to silky and sexy, stockings, slips, a corset and garters.

Stripping as fast as I could it was only minutes before I was trying them on. We were close in size so everything easily fit my slim frame. I played about an hour and had cum twice before putting everything back and heading home still wearing her panties.

For the next day I wore her lingerie and dresses, losing track of time as I pranced around the house playing the fem sissy going from mirror to mirror posing in each one. This time coming in her panties and taking them home with me.

The next day my worst fear happened.

It was just past noon and I'd been playing dress up for about an hour, I was really horny an excited, changing in and out of her lingerie in front of the full length bedroom mirror.

I'd just put on shear black pantyhose and a red pushup bra and matching silky panties, standing there lost in the mirror admiring how sexy and fem looked I never heard him.

As I turned around Mr. S was standing in the doorway.

I froze as the reality being caught sent a chilling fear thru me, what was he thinking, about me, he was just standing there not saying a word, staring. Who was he going to tell and what he'd say to them, my breathing fast almost ready to hypo when he held up his hand.

In a calm voice he told me to relax, that he wouldn't say anything and we could keep it between us for now. There was something about the way he said it that settled me down, still a little nervous and calming I still felt tense, my hands slightly shaking.

My voice quivering, ''Please Mr. S, don't tell, I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself.''

As I hurriedly began trying to unhook the bra he told me relax and slowdown as he came across the room and stood only a few feet away. I could feel his eyes running over me as a small smile came to his lips.

Mr. S grabbed his growing bulge, ''Let me look at you, I never realized how girlish you were let me see.''

I felt my body relax and the fear and nervousness passed as the thought of what was happening started to arouse me in a new exciting way. I'd never had anyone see me dressed in women's lingerie, my secret was out and it felt good. Glancing down at Mr. S's pants I could see he liked it to.

Mr. S motioned for me to turn around as he moved back and sat on the edge of the bed. That's when I realized he'd been keeping his own little secrets behind the look of an average suburban husband and neighbor.

Slowly turning my back I cocked my hips without giving it a thought, the sissy in me was coming out, I looked over my shoulder and gave him a smile. Thinking about how we were alone in the house, me wearing his wife's lingerie, wanting to tease him was making me so horny.

I felt so sexy, my movements became naturally feminine, I opened my legs arching my back as I ran my hands up the shear pantyhose. Bending over I touched my toes making sure he had a good look at the red panties pulled tight over my firm round bubble butt. Before turning to face Mr. S, I gave myself a quick tuck.

This was it, I was finely the sexy naughty girl, teasing and flirting with my first closet husband. Seeing how excited I made him aroused me in away that only a sissy knows.

The feminine seductress, a little horny sissy slut teasing a mature dad, teasing him, only thinking what she wants, too satisfy her taboo urges and sexual hunger for a hard horny cock.

He was leaning back pants undone fondling his semi hard seven inches, seeing him like this really brought out the slut in me. I was going to take my time and enjoy this.

''Well Mr. S is this what you want,'' standing there I began to pose, ''do you think I'm sexy, come on you can tell me, it'll be our secret.''

I could see he was firming as he slowly stroked, when I asked him again he answered. I could hear the slight quiver as he told me how good I looked and he went on about the lingerie and my slim feminine body. His pants at his knees slowly playing with himself, his cock becoming heavy and full as it hung between his open legs.

Walking over to Mrs. S's dresser I began going through her lingerie. Taking my time holding each piece to my body as I stood there watching in the mirror before facing him.

''What should I try on, something sexy just for you, which one do you like?

Slowly crossing over and knelling at his feet I slipped off his pants. Moving closer as I opened his legs, my hands on his quivering thigs teasingly going higher and softly fondling his heavy cock, the way he looked at me aroused my hungers.

''It's just us, only we'll know Mr. S,'' slowly standing letting see me, ''tell me what you want me to do for you daddy.''

I was going to be everything he's always wanted but could never have, all those urges, the forbidden lusts and hungers only I could satisfy. I made sure he knew that I'd willingly pleasure his sexual desires.

This was my first time really alone, in the privacy of Mr. S's bedroom I was finely free to be a little sissy slut and become the cock whore that'd been my secret.

Even my friends didn't know about my secrets.

One afternoon at the mall I separated from friends and found an out of the way men's room, I'd gotten so horny boy watching I need to get some relief. As I entered there was an older man washing his hands, I didn't think anything of it at first, until I noticed he was watching me in the mirror as I entered one of the two stalls.

Waiting until he left before playing with myself. It was only a minute or two before I heard the door, not wanting to be obvious and attract attention I stopped.

Peeking through the small opening of the door it was him, he'd come back and again began washing his hands, when finished he turned and faced my stall. He didn't hide the large bulge in his pants as he stood there looking at the stall door and slowly rubbing himself. I new what he wanted.

Excited and nervous as I thought about where this was, the stories I'd heard about mall bathrooms, here we were alone and I was really horny. Not sure what to do I slid my feet to the front letting him see my pants were down to my ankles. Still peaking through the small crack I saw him rub his cock and knew he noticed.

My hand shaking I slid the lock back and opened the door about an inch and waited, it was on him.

As he looked around and moved towards the door a tingling rush ran thru my groin a nervous excitement and sexual arousal from what I was about to do.

He stepped into the stall, locked the door and undid his pants pulling out his heavy hanging seven inches.

''Go ahead I know you want it.'' he stood there fondling himself.

Looking up smiling I took him into my mouth as I stroked my own growing cock. It only took a few minutes and the taste of warm sweet cum filled my mouth, I sucked him dry.

He left as fast as he came, sitting there with his taste still fresh in my mouth I finished myself off and left to rejoin my friends. They would never know

what I'd just done.

Now I was with my friends dad just feet away, waiting for me, wanting me in away I've only dreamed about.

As I began taking off my bra to try another he stopped me and climbed off the bed.

''I cant believe I'm doing this,'' his hand pressed my tuck, ''your so fucking hot,'' he was softly rubbing me, ''come with me.''

He took my hand, we walked down the hall to his teen daughter's bedroom, I knew right away what he'd been afraid to ask.

I began going thru her drawers looking for the perfect bra and panties, his daughters favorite, something to really excite Mr. S. when I heard, the pink with flowers.

It was a pink cotton bra with red flowers matching panties, something a developing young girl wore when she discovered who she was. They were a little small but I liked the feel of the worn cotton, soft and thin, it felt natural. I don't know which one of us wanted to see me in them more. I gave him a few quick poses before opening another drawer and finding a pair of over the knee white leggings.

I looked at him, my mind filling with a sexual hunger I'd never felt. My groin tingling, my tuck firming, calmness, the nervousness gone all I was thinking was raw sexual, lustful satisfaction.

Walking to the bed I sat and began slowly putting on the stockings, teasing him in my own slutty way. It was hard not to stare at his erect seven inches.

That's when she came out, the sissy I'd hidden far so long, there was no way to stop her and I didn't want to.

Reaching over fondling his erection and tight balls, the hard firm shaft filling my hand, I slowly began stroking him. The only thing on my mind, raw sexual satisfaction.

I moved closer letting him feel the warmth of my body against him, I ran my hand over his chest and whispered in my fem voice as I took his cock in hand.

''Is this what you want daddy,'' his look said everything, ''lay back, let your little girl take care of you.''

As he laid back on the bed I straddled his hips and let him feel the cotton panties lightly grinding on his hard cock as i gently pressed. I could feel my tuck becoming excited, still held tight between my legs in his daughters panty.

His hands slid up my legs to my hips, he cupped my soft ass and pulled me tight as I gently rocked back an forth, sliding the length of his full shaft. As his hands moved up my chest, I placed them on the small padded cups of my bra.

''You like this don't you Mr. S,'' leaning down kissing his ear, '' me being a sissy boy, is this what you want Rick? and I kissed him.

It was the first time using his name, by the way he kissed me hard and pulled me against him I knew he'd been needing this for years. Laying there making out I never felt so much like a girl, I was going to enjoy it as long as I could.

After a few minutes of heavy kissing and stroking him I sat up and brushed his chest, I could feel his heart racing with excitement as his hard cocked twitched in spasm.

''We have plenty of time, their away, were alone,'' running my hand down over his cock and thigh, ''I'm not going anywhere.''

I stood and pulled him up, he followed downstairs to the living room, he waited as I crept around locking the doors and closing the drapes form curious eyes.

''Go ahead make have a drink relax, I'll be back,'' blowing him a kiss I went upstairs to play in his wife's an daughters drawers.

His daughter was a typical teen with simple cotton bras and panties, nothing that a mom or dad would want her wearing on a date with a new boyfriend. Nothing that that would fit me. Taking off her bra an panties I put them back in her drawer imagining the next time she wore them in special naughty way.

Taking my time going thru Mrs. S's drawers, knowing what they held I decided to got into her closet wanting to dress head to toe for him. On the back wall was a small dresser.

Opening the top drawer I was surprised by finding lingerie that looked like it'd come from Fredricks. The bras and panties lacy an shear, garter belts and stockings, the sexy corsets.

As I went through it my hands were quivering, this was everything I've wanted but never had a chance to wear. Opening the other drawer was a real surprise for me.

There were several baby dolls so shear you saw right through them and a shoulder length blonde wig. But that wasn't all I found.

There was an envelope full of Polaroids of Mrs. S wearing the lingerie posing in sexy seductive positions, some quite provocative and slutty. Several of her naked on the bed, it was a side of my friends mom I'd never imagined until now. It seemed as if it was her way of trying to arouse Rick.

I picked out the sluttiest picture and found the same lingerie she was wearing, the black bra and high cut lace panties, the garter belt and black stockings. I was almost dressed when Rick called up the stairs telling me to hurry up.

''I'll be down in a couple of minutes daddy I'm almost done,'' knowing he was anxious, ''I want to look good for you.''

I put on a shear negligee and wig and went to the mirror, it was like her picture except for the blue eye shadow and red lipstick, her makeup was in the bathroom so it was an easy fix. Looking back into the mirror I was done.

Rick in his den sitting on the sofa finishing a drink when I stepped into his den, he looked stunned when he saw me and quickly poured another as he looked up.

He watched me walk around the room sitting back slowly sipping his drink, never taking his eyes off me or saying a word. I took my time looking around making sure he could see me from every angle, stopping and posing for him just like the photos.

Facing Rick and smiling, swaying like a nervous little sissy, "Is this what you want daddy,'' his hands shaking he poured another a quickly finished it, ''I dressed just for you.''

With the drinks calming him, he relaxed back into the sofa with a new attitude. Opening his legs letting me see his heavy hanging seven inches he looked at me and smiled.

''Is this what daddy's girl wants,'' he fondled his snake like cock, ''we both know you do.'' He slid the coffee table to the side and patted the sofa.

Mr. S was right, and he new it, when he caught me earlier this afternoon dressed in his wife's bra and panties and discovering he was in the closet I've wanted him.

Watching him stroke as he watched me, knowing I aroused him in ways his wife couldn't made me feel sexy, seductive and slutty. This was my sweet 18 party, my first sissy outing and it was with a friends dad, what could be more perfect.

Going to him my movements became feminine and smooth, one foot in front of the other, hips swaying I tossed my hair and ran my hands over my bra an panties. I felt so natural and sultry without even trying.

Standing between Ricks legs his hands running over my stockings I leaned in and kissed him before going to my knees.

Fondling Mr. S. I looked up smiling, ''Is this what you've been waiting for daddy,'' and I gently took him into my warm mouth.

Rick leaned back and as he closed his eyes I began softly sucking, taking my time wanting to feel him firming in my mouth. I had to back off several times to slow him down I wanted my fun.

In an instant all the times I locked my bedroom door playing the horny sissy, getting out my small collection of special bras and panties, I loved the pantyhose. They way they felt made me feel sexy and naughty.

I went down on him a few more times then sat back all sexy and cute, slowly standing and taking his hand, the look on his face of disbelieve. As he got to his feet I fondled him and whispered.

''Lets go upstairs I feel slutty,'' knowing he was mine, ''in your bed.''

The closer to his bedroom the hornier and sluttier I felt, one foot in front of the other I stayed in front my but firm an swaying. Every step my tuck tingling in pleasure knowing what was on the other side of the door, I had Mr. S close his eyes as I walked him to the bed.

I'd stripped it to a single sheet, spreading out the photos of his wife and her sexiest lingerie all over, on the night stand was the Polaroid. I had him stand there as I laid across it before opening his eyes.

He stood there a minute, looked around and smiled when he saw what I'd done.

I laid back, spreading my legs, bending my knees and pulling my panties aside exposing my smooth clit.

KathyXX
KathyXX
149 Followers
12