18 and Daddy's Sissy Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does daddy want to take my picture,'' blowing him a kiss as I rubbed myself.

As he picked up the camera I gave him a quick suck a laid back in my sluttiest poses, with each photo I'd go down longer. He posed in his own way now, how often does a mature closet husband have this happen. Being alone with an 18 year old cock hungry sissy, horny and excited, with a sexual hunger she had to satisfy.

I wanted him to have the pictures knowing he be looking at them comparing me to Mrs. S., and imagined which he'd be jerking off to after today.

On my hands an knees facing him, '' Enough pictures your little girls horny daddy,'' as I gave him a big eyed frown he climbed onto the bed and laid back.

I laid against letting him feel my smooth body and lingerie, rubbing my stockinged covered legs over him I gently fondled his heavy bulge and kissed his chest. I'd kiss his ear, whisper naughty things then kiss him sexy and soft on his eager mouth.

It wasn't long before we were wrapped in each others arms, rolling over the bed in a fever of raw sexual lust, each wanting the forbidden pleasures that brought us together.

I became his toy, the cum whore, I let Mr. S move me from position to position like a sissy rag doll wearing his wife's bra and stockings, my panty long gone.

He had me on my hands and knee slowly using my mouth, taking his time, teasing me with his hard saliva covered shaft, then I felt his hands cupping my bubble butt.

His touch was soft but firm as he squeezed and pulled the soft cheeks apart, his fingering tickling my tight rosebud sending a rush thru my whole body. Rick wiped the saliva from my chin and turned me around, taking me off my elbows but not my knees.

When he first got behind me I was both nervous an excited thinking about what was going to happen.

He began teasing my hanging aroused clit, I closed my eyes head on the pillow as he began kissing and nibbling while he spread my cheeks. Then the feel of his warm breath and wet tongue made me quiver in delight as he teased and slowly stroked me. It felt so nice I wanted it to go on forever.

As Mr. S sat back lubed fingers massaged my sissy pussy as he got on his knees rubbing his shaft over my ass and between the cheeks, lightly poking, teasing me.

Then a quick pinch of pain an pleasure as he gently slipped into me, it wasn't long before our hips were working as one, pressing and grinding hard against each other.

That's when the real cum slut in me came out, he was fucking me like the wife he's always wanted, right here in their bed. I bucked hard and pressed back taking him as deep as I could before pulling off.

Laying on my back, propped on a pillow my legs spread and knees raised my, fully exposing myself to Mr. S as I rubbed my hanging clit.

''Want more daddy,'' hips circling I licked my lips, ''go ahead fuck my pussy, like I'm your wife, fuck me, give me that hard cock.''

As he slipped inside I wrapped my legs and arms around Mr. S and whispered, ''That's it baby fuck me, yea give me all that cock.''

I set the rhythm making sure he wasn't going to cum until I was ready, every so often letting him slide out. The more excited he got the sluttier I became, whispering about him fucking his wife, made him fuck me harder.

Knowing this time he wouldn't be able to stop I put my arms around his neck and kissed him, telling him to fuck his wife. I could see he was getting close so I laid back so we both could watch.

He was leaning over me hands on my hips as I held my knees wide, face clinched, eyes closed, breathing faster he was only strokes away. I was telling Mr. S how much I wanted his cum in me when he began shaking and let out a gasping moan.

I felt his hard cock throb as he drove it deep, his body tensed as his pulsing shaft pumped spurt after spurt of creamy warm cum deep into my hungry slut pussy. He held me tight and gave a few last thrusts draining his still spasming manhood before backing out and catching his breath. Watching his cum slowly from me.

It was pure ecstasy in ways I never imagined. The raw sexual hunger on Mr. S's face as fucked me. Watching him, knowing I was satisfying the forbidden fantasy's of a closet husband, in his wife's own bed, I'd become his cum slut.

We knew each others secrets now and found ourselves sneaking off to satisfy are taboo lust. With Mr. S only a few house's away and knowing the neighbors we knew when no one was watching. Even if it was only a brief moment for a fondle or time for a quick blow job we took it, still thinking about about the day in his bed.

Then he got a chance to get away over night and would get a motel room for us if I wanted, he knew I couldn't say no or wait to be fucked like that again. I felt that special of being a cum slut.

12