18 and Naive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrap my legs around her harder to pin them down. Taking her arms from Luke, I secure them down by my sides. Luke sees her try to bite my ear, and he reaches down and slaps her. "Stay still. Don't make me hit you again."

This is getting out of control. I say, "Luke, dude, let's stop." He ignores me.

The gravity of the situation hits her, and she stops thrashing.

Luke takes no time to prepare her, rub her asshole, or ease it in. He slams his big cock into her. She struggles when he breaks past the muscle. Luke has her pinned by her hips, swiveling his cock into her hole in a relentless, pounding rhythm.

She screams out in pain and cries. "Stop, you're hurting me!"

Luke grins. "Feel good, baby?"

Monica gulps for air. "Stop."

Luke plows her hard. His dick rubs against me on the other side of the membrane separating her pussy from her back channel. His balls slap into mine. There's something about sharing a woman with my roommate that is crazy fucking erotic.

Luke is getting close. Hers is a virginal asshole; it's got to be tight. Monica is lying on me, her face against my ear, tears flowing down my neck. I see the sweat on Luke's brow. If we time this right, we can shoot off together.

Luke's dick expands on the other side of her pussy, his hot cum shooting into her ass. I'm half a second behind as I fill her pussy for the second time, pushing and straining to deposit it deep.

With the feel of our release, Monica gasps, huge gulps thirsty for air. Even as she's crying, she screams out in ecstasy. Her orgasm releases around me. She grinds her pussy on my cock, pushes her ass back into Luke's dick, and yells. "Yes, oh god, yes." Her muscles contract in her cunt and her clit hardens on me. Her breasts jiggle against my chest, with her nipples firming up against my muscles. I'm going to blow again.

Luke pulls out of her. "Fuck, man, give me my phone."

I keep Monica pinned to me and toss him his phone from the nightstand.

Luke takes photos of Monica's pussy and asshole, our cum seeping out of both.

"Fuck, that's hot."

"No, please don't take pictures of me."

Luke has run out of patience with her. "Shut the fuck up."

"Luke, you don't have to talk to her like that."

When he's got the shots he wants, I roll Monica off me.

She curls in a ball on the far side of the bed, marinating in our collective cum.

9. JOSE'S TURN

***MONICA***

I awaken to the smell of scrambled eggs. It turns my stomach. I put my clothes on. I want to go home.

I can't find my phone, so I can't even Uber home.

I ask Jose, because he's been kinder than Luke. "Would you take me to my place?"

"When did you want to go?"

"Now."

Luke and Jose give each other a look I can't read.

Jose comes over and puts his arms around me. After Luke took my ass, I don't want either of them touching me. I pull his hands off me and take a step back. Luke is already behind me; he catches me in an unforgiving grip.

Luke drags me into the living room. I don't know what they have planned, but I'm sure I won't like it. I kick at his shins and try to bite his hand. He throws me on one of the sofas and slaps me across the face. "We've had enough out of you. Take your fucking clothes off."

I didn't see things going this way. I look to Jose for help, but he looks away. When Luke looks back at Jose, I kick him in the groin and bolt up from the sofa to run.

"Fucking bitch." Luke yanks off my clothes, ripping my shirt in the process. When I try to scream, he covers my face with a pillow. He whispers in my ear, "Any more trouble from you and we duct tape your wrists and ankles together. Got it?"

I nod my head. I got it.

***JOSE***

The good guy in me has a hard time keeping control.

I have a primitive need to get into that sweet pussy. And I have a primal need to be violent about it. For the first time, I see where Luke is coming from.

After Luke gets her skirt and shirt off, I tear off her bra. There are no panties to remove—Luke kept them for himself, as he likes to do with his conquests. I spread Monica's legs open to get to her pussy. She kicks me in the face. "Get off me."

That fucking hurt.

Bitch. I slap her tit with an open hand. "You kick me again, I'll hit you with a closed hand."

Tears of shock form in her eyes as she looks at me. Where did this asshole come from? I'm sick of being the nice guy all the time.

As I slam into her with all my force, her pussy stretches grotesquely, and she grinds her teeth. My head pounds into the tip of her cervix. I've hurt her, but this is why she came home with Luke. If she didn't want to get fucked, she came to the wrong place. She knew what she was getting into.

I hook my hands under her ass to have something to push against, and I hammer her as hard as I can. My pelvis smashes into hers, my pubic hair slams into her hairy mound.

I bury may face into her beautiful hair. It still smells clean from her shower with Luke, yet by the time we're done with her, she's going to smell like a dirty whore.

"Get off me. Please, Jose, get off me." She pushes my chest but lacks the strength to move my torso off her.

I'm sweating and holding back with all I've got so I can give it to her in the ass. But it's impossible when you've got a gorgeous woman under you. I reel back and penetrate her one, two, three more times, until my cock can take no more. I give up and let it fly, ropes of cum hurtling into her. It rebounds onto my cock. That feeling sucks more out of me, and I fill her with another shot of my creamy juice.

Tears pour down her cheeks, and Monica looks away from me. She looks betrayed.

Luke has been waiting. He looks down at his erect rod. "We're not done yet."

***JOSE***

Luke kneels on the end of the sofa near her. "Here baby, taste this."

Monica refuses. "No."

Luke slaps her hard across the tit. "I said taste it."

She opens her mouth and sucks his head. She won't be able to get the whole thing into her mouth from this angle.

He tells her to sit up.

Luke moves onto the sofa and sits where her head was. He flips her over so her face is in his lap. "Suck it," he demands.

The fight has gone out of her, and she puts her mouth on his cock. She tries to get away with licking the shaft, but he moves it into her mouth and forces it all the way in. She coughs on it, sending tingles up Luke's shaft and into his abs. I can tell this is heaven for Luke, but it's time for me to get some action.

I take up station at the end of the sofa, with her ass dangling straight in my face. I play with myself and grow hard again. It's been so many times, my cock is starting to ache when I get hard. But it's a sweet ache. She's going to get what she needs: me in the back door. And it's going to hurt like a motherfucker, because I'm a big boy.

Luke's dick is twitching and quaking to the unique feel of her coughs surrounding his dick. Luke motions to me. "Jose, I'm going to come soon; if you're going to get in there, do it now."

I waste no time kneeling between Monica's thighs. I have never done anal, and part of me can't believe what I'm about to do. I pour enough lube on her for ten jerk-off sessions.

I hold Monica up while Luke slides himself under her. Luke impales her pussy from below. She tries to push off him, but she doesn't stand a fighting chance between the two of us men. Hell, she doesn't stand a fighting chance against one of us. She's fucked, and she's starting to recognize it.

She is sloppy wet from the lube I have poured all over her. Now that Luke's dick isn't filling her mouth, she begs us to stop, promises she'll do anything if we'd stop. Damn straight she'll do anything.

I hesitate. I look at her little asshole and wonder how I'm going to fit.

Luke's impatient. "Jam it in there, man."

I lean on top of her as Luke pulls her flatter upon him. I hook my hands under her hips and draw her ass into the air. Monica reaches back with both hands to try to cover her ass. "Jose, please, no."

Luke grabs her hands and holds them to his sides

I'm done holding back. I ram my dick into her with one rough grunt. Luke's balls rest beneath mine, so I know I'm all the way in. It's a matter of time before the cops pay a visit, because Monica screams. "Ohmyfuckinggod, that thing is huge, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod! Stop!"

I clasp my hand across her mouth. I'm losing patience with her. I want her to shut the fuck up so I can enjoy the moment, enjoy my first time fucking a chick up the ass. "Shut the fuck up before I make you."

She swivels her head toward me, and her eyes grow wide. For the first time, she looks terrified of me. I feel like an asshole, but I also feel like she had it coming for acting so hysterical.

I have the best first anal of his life. I struggle to get in and out of Monica because she's still as tight as a virgin. My cock squeezes like it's in a vise. Luke's dick rubs up against mine across her thin membrane. He tries to mimic my tempo, to the opposite rhythm of the one I am setting. He slides out as I slide in. She is constantly filled with dick, though we try not to fill her up all at once.

Finally, when I can't take anymore, I look over Monica's shoulder at Luke. "Dude." He nods. He's there too.

I shoot my wad deep into Monica's narrow ass; I've come so many times, the wad is small, but it's still enough to sully that sweet little asshole of hers. My face contorts with the wicked bliss of firing through her tight hole. When she feels my warm cum enter her ass, Monica loses all control. The rhythm in her pussy and her ass, the sensation of two cocks in her at once, the cum jetting into her recently defiled ass, it is all too much. She comes herself and begs for more, alternating grinding her cunt into Luke's dick and pushing her ass against my cock.

She screams. "Yes, don't stop. Just like that. Oh god, you feel so good."

I pull back and let Luke finish. Luke flips her over and pounds her good. He's been hard for so long, holding back for so long, it's going to take little effort to get the cum out. I grab one of her legs, and Luke grabs the other. We split her open, and Luke hammers her into the sofa. Her legs are spread like a wishbone, and her pelvis has got to be in pain. Plus Luke is nailing her with every bit of his considerable strength. She cries and screams. "Stop, please stop."

Her pleas put Luke over the edge. I've had enough amazing orgasms that I can imagine his. It rises up from his ball sac, shoots down his shaft, and liquifies into her pussy.

Luke and I are both empty. He and I fall onto the sofa, spent. Monica falls onto the floor, hands pressed between her thighs. I have no doubt she hates what has happened, but hates herself even more for enjoying it.

10. VISITORS

***MONICA***

I'm sick after Jose and Luke have their way with me. I go to the bathroom to try to clean myself up. My arms and legs are bruised where they held me down, my breasts are sore where they slapped me around, and my ass is on fire. Wads of cum plop into the toilet from both holes.

I put on my skirt and do the best I can to hook my shirt around me, even though Luke ripped it.

I look everywhere but can't find my phone. I can't even call Uber. How am I going to get home? I'm dependent on these jerks.

I head to the living room. I hope they've had enough and will take me home now.

Luke and Jose are still passed out on the sofa, dicks hanging out like they don't care about what they have done to me. I want to go home.

"Jose, it's almost noon. Would you take me home?"

Luke interrupts. "We have some friends coming over. You'll like them."

"I want to go home."

"Not yet."

***JOSE***

With Monica here, the more, the merrier. So we've invited some buddies over.

The usual crew walks in the door and check Monica out from blond hair to high heels. She's about to have the most memorable time of her life.

"Guys, this is Monica. Monica, these are the guys—Craig, Carlos, and James."

Craig has brought a bottle of Jack. "Here, sweetheart, do some shots with us."

"I was just leaving."

I correct her. "No you weren't."

Carlos rubs Monica's ass. "C'mon sweetheart, let's get the party started."

It's dawning on her what's happening. She starts to shake her head and skirt toward the front door.

"I need to go."

James can be rough. He grabs her by the back of the neck and gives her a firm kiss. "We'll tell you when it's time to go. And it ain't time yet." He gives her a shot, sticks his fingers in her mouth, and pours the shot down her throat.

The guys pour a few more shots for everyone, but for every shot they take, they give Monica two. Every time she tries to resist, someone grabs her arm, her neck, her face, and tells her she isn't going home until she takes a drink. She soon slurs her words and stumbles around.

In the right situation, these guys can be gentlemen. But today they are far from it. They're hopped up on HGH and testosterone and eager to fuck anything they can get their hands on. I see this going sideways fast. Truth is, I'm as eager to make this happen as they are.

11. USE OF FORCE

***JOSE***

Monica boozily announces to no one in particular, "I forgot my phone in Luke's room." She's looking for an excuse to get out of here, but she's too drunk to be deceptive. We watch her perfect ass as she walks to Luke's room.

James takes another shot of Jack. "I'm getting some of that."

Carlos throws back a shot and fist bumps James.

Craig's in. "Hell yeah."

Luke and I look at each other. After all the fun we've had with her, are we going to do this? I look away. I'm feeling like a fucking asshole for the way we've treated her, and things are going to get ugly with the extra guys here. Luke brought her home, it's his call. He looks at me with a glint in his eye. Fuck yeah, we're doing this. I'd be lying if I said I'm not excited.

We get up and follow Monica to Luke's room.

He says, "Babe, how about you take those clothes off?"

Her eyes go wide as she looks at the five of us moving into the bedroom.

"Jose, what's going on?"

I'm sick of being Mr. Nice Guy. "Luke wasn't asking. Take off your clothes."

Craig say, "Fuck this." He walks over and grabs Monica by the tits. She rears back to slap him, but James grabs her arm and gives it a vicious twist. Carlos is on her immediately, yanking her skirt up to her waist.

This is Luke's room and his pick-up, so he figures he's up first. Luke lifts Monica by her hips and throws her on his bed. He flips her over to her hands and knees, her gorgeous ass pointing straight out. Perfect view of her asshole and pussy.

James is on her too, pulling her tits out of the top of her shirt. He has gotten naked and rubs his dick all over her lips. Looks like she's getting good and fucked.

Luke slides his tool into her, taking it easy on the first couple thrusts. Then he hammers into her. She catches herself on the headboard. Her ass jiggles and her tits dangle down to the mattress. Grunting and moaning as he plows into her, she begs him to stop.

The rest of us are busy taking our clothes off. Luke looks up and sees me and the other guys, naked and stroking our dicks. Luke is such a pretty boy, and he loves an audience. He leans over Monica and says, "Do you like having all these men watch you get fucked?"

"No."

"Do you want to feel their cum fill that little pussy of yours?"

"No."

He grabs a handful of her hair and pulls her face back so he can snarl in her ear. "Baby, I'm the first of five, so you better get used to it."

And with that, Luke slams her hard into the headboard. Missing her hands, Monica's head crashes into the wooden board. She cries out in alarm, but Luke doesn't slow down for a second. He grunts his release as his cum shoots into her pussy. After all the fucking we've done, he can't possibly have much cum left, but he shoots three rounds of blanks, making her feel like a whore nonetheless. Monica rolls over and grabs her head. At a minimum, she has a headache, or something worse, but no one's stopping for a minor injury.

***JOSE***

I'm up next. Monica is on her back, which is perfect because I want to watch her beautiful face as I ride her. I stick my dick in, all of the cum Luke deposited in the living room gliding the way. She's sloppy wet, and her pussy makes a squishy sound every time I enter and leave her cunt. I fondle her breasts and twist her nipples. She pushes at my chest, pleading with me to get off her. It turns me on to see her struggle.

She's covered in sweat. I lick between her tits and savor the flavor of her saltiness mixed with Luke's shower gel. I could eat her everywhere.

She's about to be fucked by three new guys. That's making me crazy. They're not worn out like Luke and me; they're going to fuck her good and hard. I can't wait to watch her get pounded.

We haven't discussed birth control, and I assume she's on the pill, but right now I have a powerful urge to plant my seed in her. If it's one of the five of us, I want to be the one to knock her up.

I nail her harder and faster. She pants and groans and tries to cushion herself from the headboard. She tilts her hips up to buck me off, and I lose all control. The angle that she leans against me puts extra pressure on my sensitive underside. It feels like she's sucking me off and fucking me at the same time. I shoot a trickle inside her, splashing into what Luke already deposited. Even though most of the cum is spent, the orgasm is amazing. My toes curl and my back aches from the force of my climax. When I pull out, there's a sucking noise. I look down and see a load of cum ooze out of her, remnants of the cum that has gathered and lodged there from earlier in the day. Fuck, that's hot.

James is next on deck. He's huge and is going to be a lot for her to take. Her body resists his initial push. He flips her over so her slit lines up with his cock. She tries to crawl away, but he grabs her by a fistful of hair and pulls her back.

He spits a wad on her then slides in, Monica screaming the whole way. He's a big boy, and Monica heaves and tries to catch her breath. So far he's gentle on her, but the look in his eye says he's ready to roll. He leans over and whispers to her. She shakes her head, tears streaming down her face. "Don't."

James rears back and lets it fly, pulling his cock all the way out and slamming it back home. His balls bounce off her ass like tennis balls off a racket. Luke has jammed a pillow in her face to muffle her screams. James gives her a few hard pounds then goes deep. As his dick hits her all the way in, he slows down, looks at the ceiling, and enjoys the ride.

He fucks her hard and deep while she struggles to get the pillow off her head and emit the scream from her lungs. After several slow strokes, he speeds back up, enjoying the ridges of her pussy massaging his long dick. We can almost see his big balls pull up, readying his dick for release. He bellows as he comes, yanking his dick out and squirting all over her ass. She's a mess. A gorgeous, hot mess.

Craig is stroking himself; his tip is purplish red and on the verge of exploding. He takes Monica by the waist and flips her back over. She tries to stand up, but he slaps her down by the tit. She tries to cross her legs to keep him out, but he slaps her other tit and warns her. "You shut your legs again, and I won't be so nice."

Uncrossing her legs, Monica looks away from us. She can't bear to think about what's happening. Craig spreads her open and holds her legs up by her knees. Positioning his head at her wet slit, Craig slams his dick home, tip to root, and groans as his balls ricochet off her ass. He pummels her hard, piercing her abused pussy with all the power he has. Losing her fight, Monica pushes against his chest, then looks out the window and cries.