18 and Naive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig is vicious in his penetration and slams her hard until his dick can't take anymore. He pulls out, pulls up, and comes on her breasts. After rubbing his cum across her breasts, Craig holds his hand up to her mouth. "Eat it, bitch."

"No."

He slaps her tit again. "I said eat it."

She sticks her tongue out and licks his hand. That won't be the last cum she tastes.

While Craig is fucking her pussy, Carlos is done waiting and kneels by her face. "Suck me off." The fight is going out of Monica, and she takes his head in her mouth. Carlos grabs the sides of her head and fucks her face hard. His hips pivot his dick into her mouth, and he slams his tip down her throat. Monica coughs and gags, but Carlos is far from stopping. Unless she pukes on his dick, he's going all the way.

Carlos's eyes roll in the back of his head, and he lets loose in her mouth, driving his cock into her throat. When he's about to come, he pulls it out and comes on her tits. He scoops up a fingerful and holds it to her lips. "Want to taste heaven?" He shoves it in her mouth. "Swallow." She's done being slapped around like Craig slapped her. She opens her mouth and swallows Carlos's cum.

Some primal animal in Monica responds to the way we are treating her. It's as if she's enjoying being dominated, pushed around, fucked.

The combination of Craig in her pussy and Carlos in her mouth sets Monica on fire. She comes in big heaving bursts. Her head tosses from side to side and her breasts shake with her contractions. She pants and screams profanities the neighbors could hear. "Fuck, yeah, like that. You guys taste so fucking good. Give me more."

She reaches down and flicks her clit side to side to drag out her orgasm, then jams two fingers in her pussy to bring herself back to climax. Jets of liquid squirt out of her cunt as she massages the front of her pussy and stimulates her hungry clit. Her eyes roll and her legs shake as she finds her release for the third time. Her breasts twitch and jiggle, and she pants and sighs to her own heartbeat. Craig and Carlos grin and bump fists.

12. SWINGING

***JOSE***

The guys are up for round two.

It occurs to Luke he's got a sex swing he's never tried. He sends me to the garage to get the drill while he digs the swing out of the closet. We find a beam running through the middle of the ceiling and attach the hook to it. I hang the swing. We all grin—this is going to be fun.

Monica had her moment of pleasure, but now she's done. She wants to go home. She looks terrified of the swing. But we're not done with her yet. "Please take me home."

"Nope, this party is just getting going."

"Jose, please, I thought we had a connection."

"You thought wrong sweetheart. Get in the fucking swing."

I can't believe myself. How did I become such an asshole?

We hold her up and lean her ass back in the swing. I pull her legs apart so they're spread between the stirrups at her feet. Shit, she looks amazing. Fuckable.

I pull the swing down on the spring and slide inside her pussy. "Oh my God, I'm so deep."

"Stop! You're hurting me!"

Her cries turn us on more.

I grab her ass and use the motion of the swing to pull her toward me. Then I use the arm of the swing to push her back. Since I don't have to hold up my heavy, muscular weight, I can focus on fucking her and putting all my energy into grinding my dick into her pussy.

I look down to watch the connection between my cock and her cunt. She is so red and raw she's like ground meat—except juicier and more delicious. Her inner thighs are raw too from being chafed by five guys' massive thighs between her legs. All in all, the swing is a great deal for us guys, not such a great deal for a woman who has already had the shit fucked out of her.

Our bodies slam together like a hammer on a nail. She's screaming, so Craig walks over to cover her mouth. "Don't need the neighbors calling the cops."

She slaps and pushes at my shoulders with her fists. They're like annoying little gnats that I flick away. It's almost cute that she thinks she stands a chance against five big bodybuilders.

My abs contract and chest muscles bunch. I can feel the power of my orgasm draw up through my legs and gather in my balls. The urge to come surges into my shaft, and I release my orgasm into her with a bellow that speaks volumes about the sex swing and its effectiveness. I push into her hard, pull the swing into my pelvis, and shoot my blanks as deep as I can into her.

Carlos pushes me aside. "I'm next on the pussy."

He leans over and pulls Monica in for a warning. "I'm going to fuck you good, sweetheart. Hang on for the ride." He flings her legs over his shoulders and enters her at a steep angle. Monica is moaning, trying to kick her way out of the swing. Her feet are in the stirrups; she's not going anywhere.

Carlos touches something in her pussy we've all missed. He rides her, using the swing for leverage. Monica wraps her legs around his neck and tries to fling herself off backwards. That slams him in deeper. She throws her head back, her hair sweeping along the carpet. She looks sexy as fuck.

Carlos holds her hips and slams his pelvis into hers as hard and fast as he can. Afraid she's going to fall backwards, she keeps her legs around him, while he pumps her with full strokes down to his root. The angle is titillating for Monica, as Carlos hits her G-spot with every thrust. She holds the ropes of the swing and struggles to maintain her composure, even as Carlos rubs her most sensitive spot.

James has had enough waiting. He brings his solid dick up to Monica's open mouth and says, "Suck me off." He drips with precum. When she tries to push him away, he grabs her jaw and pries open her mouth. She takes the head in her mouth then sucks the whole thing down, no hands. James fists her hair and thrusts his big cock into her. He thrusts deeper and deeper each time, finding a home for his dick in her throat.

She bucks harder against Carlos, which puts more pressure on James's dick. James's legs quake. He takes one last pull on her hair, then groans as he shoots off into the depths of her mouth. She can't handle the load, and it comes up as James pulls out his dick, dripping down her chin and her cheeks, sliding down her neck. Monica coughs with the cum and spits yet more cum all over her neck, chest, and breasts.

Carlos sees the cum on her face and loses control. He blows his load into her pussy, joining the wads of cum filling her up. As he comes, he rubs Monica's G-spot, shooting her off through the roof. She screams like we never anticipated. "Yes, fuck that pussy. Fuck it good. Harder. Fuck it harder."

The five of us stare at each other. We don't give a shit whether we pleasure her, but it's a nice coincidence that we do.

Luke throws a towel under the swing, and when Carlos pulls out, a shower of cum pours out of her. Her face, chest, belly, and tits are still covered in it. Time to flip her over and dirty up her back side.

Luke hasn't tried his swing yet. He lifts Monica by the waist and flips her over so she's lying in it like a superhero. She's tired but still has some fight. And she's pissed at Luke for getting her in this situation. She claws at his arm, forcing him to slap her. The straps hold her legs wide open, guaranteeing full access. All the guys are groaning about the angle, but it's Luke's turn. He teases her slit with his head.

His cock is red and ready. It's not going to take him long. He rams her hard. Her ass is so firm, it quivers when he eases out. He looks over at Craig, who's stroking his dick like a man on fire. "Why don't you go fill up her mouth?"

Craig walks over to her and pulls her hair back so she can get her mouth around him. The angle she can get is all in, no-hands. He plays with his balls while she sucks him off. She cries around his dick in time with Luke's thrusts. Watching her suck Craig makes me crazy.

Luke reaches down and fingers Monica's clit. She screams and groans around Craig's cock. He won't let her pull off but holds her on him tight. He pumps in and out of her to the sound of her cries.

She comes despite herself. Her legs shake, her pussy contracts, and we watch her hurtle into her release. Her contractions set Luke off, but he's already come so many times that he's got to be shooting blanks. Feeling Monica scream on his cock, Craig loses himself, holding her head on him and shooting off in her mouth. He says, "Show me your tongue."

She tries to keep her mouth shut, but Craig pulls her mouth open to reveal her tongue covered in cum. Very nice.

13. LIVING ROOM

***JOSE***

The bedroom is small, and we're cramped. "How about we move this party to the living room?" Monica protests but we don't give a fuck about her opinion.

I carry her to the living room, step back so I'm sitting in one of the recliners, and straddle her on my lap. I slam her hips down on me, her pussy swallowing my cock. Three strokes of my cock, and I am unglued again, grinding her on me. The other guys are also coming unglued watching her sweet ass riding me.

Luke says, "Hey guys, why don't you ask Monica about what we did last night?"

Craig catches on immediately. "Did you DP her?"

"You got it."

"I want in on that."

Monica yells. "No!" She claws at my shoulders and tries to get away.

James grabs her by the throat. "This will go a lot smoother if you shut the fuck up."

She puts her forehead on my shoulder and weeps.

I ease the recliner back and tilt Monica's ass skyward. When Craig climbs on, I have visions of the three of us collapsing on a broken chair. Please let this hold.

Fondling Monica's tits, Craig tries to get himself revved up again. Monica thrashes around on me, but I've got her arms pinned under mine and her legs secured beneath my legs.

After what seems like forever for me worrying the recliner is going to flip backwards, Craig's dick rallies. When he lines his head up with Monica's puckered hole, she screams like she's never done DP before. Luke is done fucking around with her. He comes over, smacks her cheek, and says, "Shut the fuck up."

Craig does nothing to stretch or massage her hole or otherwise prepare her for the coming intrusion. He takes two seconds to throw some lube on her asshole and his dick, then he slams his dick into her hole. He seems to grow an inch as he slams it in with too much force. Wincing, I feel her outer muscle pop as he shoves his dick straight through with no preparation. Monica screams out, and Craig freezes.

Luke is impatient. "She's ok. Fuck her."

Craig eases in and out, expanding her muscle and invading her tunnel with fearsome pushes. Monica weeps, tears dripping into my ear. I feel bad for her, but I want my buddy to experience the amazing feeling I had earlier. Plus if she could take my big cock, she can take any of these guys. Granted, Craig didn't prepare her or ease his way in, but she's being dramatic—women have anal sex every day without acting like the world is ending

Craig starts plowing harder into her, his sweat dripping on both Monica and me. Groaning with the intensity of her tight rim, Craig shoves his cock into Monica's ass with greater power and force. His balls tighten, signaling his release. He explodes into her, slamming his dick over and over into her aching ass. His sweat drips on Monica's back as he collapses on top of her.

Fuck. Craig's weight on the top of Monica and me sends the recliner careening backwards, my head hitting the carpet and Monica's face plowing into my ear. Shit. From now on, we're sticking with the sofas.

***MONICA***

James picks me out of the tangle of Jose's and Craig's arms and legs and carries me to one of the sofas. Propping me on my hands and knees, he gets behind me and shoves his dick up my ass. No lube, no saliva, no massaging, no nothing. James is huge. I'm in so much pain my vision blurs. I'm going to faint. I want to vomit. I'm losing the fight in me.

As James pounds my ass, Carlos sits on the sofa and thrusts his dick into my face. When I try to keep my mouth shut, he jerks my head up hard by my hair and slaps my cheek. "Open." I open my mouth, and he rubs his precum on the tip of my tongue. Then he shoves his entire dick to the back of my throat, from tip to root, until I gag around him. "Suck it hard." I suck as hard as I can, and some of the motion helps the nausea. It also distracts me from James invading my butt. Carlos moans and presses his hips into me. I suck hard on his head with the hope he'll finish quickly.

As I slide my mouth down Carlos's shaft, James bucks into my ass, slamming my head forward and my mouth all the way down onto Carlos's cock. I cough and sputter as his head plows into the middle of my throat. Carlos grabs the back of my head and curses in Spanish. His orgasm is immediate, and his cum shoots straight down my throat, so deep I can't taste it and don't feel it on my tongue.

With every buck James delivers to my ass, my mouth thrusts on Carlos. Finally, Carlos has spent his seed and lets go of my head. I lift off him to catch my breath. James plows into me, and I feel his sweat drip down my lower back. Grabbing my hips, James cracks his own into my ass. He pulls his hand back and slaps me on the ass. "Ouch! Stop!"

He slaps me on the other ass cheek, harder this time. "Are you a naughty girl?"

"No."

Slap! "You're a naughty girl."

"No. I want to go home."

Slap! "You like fucking five men?"

"No. Please stop."

Slap! "I won't stop until you beg me to fuck you."

"Please stop."

Slap! "Beg."

"Please fuck me."

Slap! "Fuck you where?"

"Please fuck me up the ass."

James laughs. A horrible, maniacal laugh. "Good girl."

He grabs my hips and strokes his big dick harder and firmer into me. He scrapes his fingernails down my back and says, "Someone's dirty, little girl."

I want to scream at him that I know I'm dirty. I have the cum of him and his buddies in all my holes and all over me. Get it over with and let me go.

Digging his nails into my hips hard enough to leave half-moon marks, he penetrates my ass as deep as he can. He crawls on top of me to shove his dick in as far as possible. Once he is seated, he holds himself in me for several beats. He seems done, but then he plows me again. After countless demanding strokes, he roars as his cum mixes inside me with Craig's. My ass aches, and I cry out with relief when he pulls out of me.

***JOSE***

We lay Monica down on the coffee table. Luke and Craig have her legs spread open for me. I kneel in front of her and get a good look at her pussy. She is red and raw from the beating she's taken. Cum drips out of her holes.

I slide my dick into that pussy. So hot and wet. I can hear the squish every time I move my dick in her. She tries to buck me off, which drives me deeper. She no longer smells like woman. She reeks like cum.

Luke eggs me on. "Man, you need to fuck that tight ass."

I slide out of her pussy and move to her ass. Her pucker looks sore. But I don't care. I jam my thick dick in with brutal force. She screams and tries to kick away from me. Luke and Craig spread her legs further out and pull her closer to me. She's not going anywhere.

Her ass strangles my cock. My dick is an iron post, plowing into that tender hole.

The other guys have gathered around the coffee table. Dicks are solid, being stroked. I'm the one left fucking her, but they're all going to blow on her.

I give her a couple firm pumps, then I rear back and drive it home. She squeals and tries to fight me off, beautiful tits reaching for the sky, gorgeous mouth open in pain. The guys around her scrub their dicks faster and harder.

I ram into her as hard as I can, and Luke puts his foot on the other side of the coffee table so it doesn't skitter across the room. Craig and Carlos reach down to tweak her nipples. James has one hand on his dick, the other cups his balls. He'll blow first.

Sure enough, James leans over and shoots off onto Monica's stomach. Exhausted, she's fighting off my dick, and she doesn't seem aware there's anyone else in the room.

Carlos comes next, ropes of cum layered across her tits.

Craig is one step behind, shooting his seed across her neck.

Luke jerks himself with fierce pressure. As he comes, he leans down and shoots it into Monica's face. He has spent most of his cum, but what little he has left lands on her nose. Luke rubs it into her face then squats down and brings his dick to her mouth. "Suck it clean for me baby." He gives her a slap on the cheek to get her going, and we all watch in envy as she sucks the cum off his dick.

That's all I need to see: Monica covered in cum and sucking my best friend off. I ease Monica over to me on the sofa. I pull my dick out of her ass and ram it back into her tight little pussy. I hold back her legs and come as deep as I can inside her. "Shit, I've fucked her so much I'm shooting blanks."

The sensation is still amazing and sends her into orbit. Her legs shake, her toes curl, and her eyes roll back in her head. She squeezes my dick and holds my back while her contractions take over her pussy.

She pants while she's yelling my name. "Jose, that's so good. You fuck me so good. Fuck me harder, baby. Fuck me good."

The rest of the guys collapse around us.

There's one more thing we want. Luke says, "Monica, come back tomorrow evening."

She scowls at him. "No."

Luke walks up to her with his phone. He scrolls through videos of her in ecstasy after Craig and Carlos come on her tits, of her screaming in bliss while I spread her legs apart, of her in rapture while Luke comes with her on the swing, and so many other videos, all showing her getting off while being fucked by five guys.

Luke is devious. "I would hate to see these get out on the internet."

Monica buries her face in her hands. "Please, no."

"So we'll see you tomorrow?"

She nods her head.

Luke pulls Monica's phone out from his back pocket. "You can have your phone back. Call an Uber."

*****

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this story, please leave a rating. Shoot me a message if you have comments. And feel free to follow me if you want to know about upcoming stories...I usually have something naughty in the works. -Roxy