18 Master Ch. 03: Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penitr8me
penitr8me
327 Followers

"Are you still liking this?"

"Yes Master."

He moved his hand over my breast, groping and kneading it. I arched into his hand. His other hand moved between my legs, inserting his fingers into me. I hissed a bit, feeling sore from a very active weekend. It didn't stop him.

"Did you like triple penetration?"

"Yes! Mmm. Master."

"What if it wasn't so many all at once?"

I felt like there was a right answer here, but I didn't know what it was. So I fell back to the default.

"Whatever you want to do with me, Master."

"But would you be satisfied with just one?"

He was rubbing harder now, and pinching my nipple.

"Oh, yes, Master," I moaned.

"I don't believe you. You are the most insatiable slut I've ever met."

He dug three fingers into me and started sucking on my nipple, hard.

"Master may I cum?"

"Yes."

As he nipped me with his teeth, I came hard around his fingers.

"Yes, Master," I said, sighing with pleasure. I spread my legs wider, hoping he would mount me.

"I think we've ruined you for one man, forever. You won't be satisfied unless you have dozens of cocks fucking you, will you?"

"I . . . hadn't really thought about that. It's only been a few weeks. Master. Are we going to keep going? Or is this . . . the end?"

"What do you want, slave?"

That was an easy question.

"I want this go on and on. I want you all to keep fucking me until I can't even walk. I want you to use me any way that makes you happy. Master."

With that he rolled me over, roughly, and pinned me to the bed on my stomach. He started spanking my ass, hard. I cried out, struggling.

"And if this makes me happy? Slave? Beating your ass? Do you like this? Do you like pain?"

He paused, giving me a minute to gather myself and catch my breath.

"I don't like the pain, Master. But I like submitting to it."

"How about this?"

He reached over and picked up a wooden dowel that was leaning against the wall. Before I knew what was coming, he whacked me, hard, square on the ass. I squealed, my breath coming in sharp pants for several seconds as the pain washed over me, then began to fade.

"Do you like that? Abuse? Bruises?"

He whacked me on the other ass cheek before the first hit had totally faded, then laid down a third one on the first ass cheek, but lower down. Everything was radiating pain.

"NO NO NO NO!"

He let me squirm away a little, easing the pressure on me just a bit.

"Are you using your safe word?"

"NO!" I screamed.

He slammed me into the bed again and whacked me with the dowel again.

"Master!" I screamed.

My whole body was buzzing with the pain, almost shock.

"So if I like this, if this is what I want to do to you every day, every hour, you want to do this? Just to make me happy?"

"YES, Master!" I wailed.

"Why? How can you take it?"

"I don't know, Master. Does it matter?"

"No, I guess not," he sighed.

He sat on the bed again. I stayed on my stomach, dreading the stick, but he just looked at it, twirling it around."

"A few years ago," he said, "I was at a sex club. I saw a woman led in by a man. Naked. Her wrists were shackled together. He hung her arms up on a chain dangling from the ceiling. He hit her a few times with a cane, sort of like this. She had these amazing red welts on her ass and legs. And then he turned to us, and he said, 'My whore wife is insatiable. Please fuck her into submission for me.' And then he sat down at a table, just leaving her there. So guys started to go up to her, a few at first, and then everyone was up there, even some women with strap ons. I eventually figured, what the hell, you know? It must have been, like, 40 of us all fucking her. It went on for hours. By the end she could barely move. He wrapped her in a sheet and hauled her out the door. I never saw them again. I don't know what their deal was, if that was just like any old Tuesday or if it was some kind of punishment for something she did. I don't know if she liked it. I don't know if she had a safe word."

He moved so he was looking me right in the eye.

"If I did that to you, if I dragged you into a situation like that, what would you do?"

I shivered at the thought of a whole club lining up to fuck me. But then I did pause for a minute.

"What?" he probed.

"I . . . Did he . . .Did they use condoms? Master?"

"Some did. Most didn't, but I did. Why?"

I looked down.

"It just doesn't sound safe, Master. If it was safe, I mean from disease. And was he making sure nothing bad happened?"

I looked him in the eye again.

"I mean if I was in that situation, it would be OK. If I was safe."

"So. You do have a sense of self-preservation? Even if it made me happy to throw you to the crowd like that, you wouldn't go that far?"

"I love this. Master. I love this so much. Even the parts I don't like, I love it, if that makes any sense. But - it has to be safe. That's one of the reasons I chose your group. Even with that many guys, you made it totally clear I would be safe. Like all the stuff with the safe word, or a safe light if I can't talk. If I know it's safe, I can let you do anything to me."

"Hm."

He nodded. He shifted me around so he could see my ass better. I felt his fingers dig into the welts he'd made. The pressure made me wince.

"You're going to have some big bruises from these."

That made me smile. I liked the thought of wearing his marks.

"I need to get off before I send you home. Where do you want me to cum?"

"Where ever you want to take me, Master."

He rolled me over and slammed into my cunt in one stroke, making me gasp. My pussy had been rubbed raw by all that cock. He didn't show any mercy, just pumped until we were both gasping. At the last minute, he pulled out and sprayed shot after shot of thick white cum all over my face and chest.

"Get out now."

He pulled me up from the bed, still gasping a bit from the pain, and from the load in the face.

"Crawl back up the way you came."

I moved to my hands and knees, still sore from earlier. I felt some cum dripping from my face. I crawled as fast as I could to keep up with him, up the stairs and all the way to the front door.

"Don't wash until morning, slut. I want you to dream about you sleeping in filthy cum crusted sheets."

"Yes, Master."

He opened the door and I crawled out, naked, into the night.

penitr8me
penitr8me
327 Followers
12