18 Master Ch. 14: Vacation Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers

"Yes, you're still mine. And theirs. Ours. Our filthy little slut. And we love you for it. You make us so happy. I know we use you hard, fucking in the morning, fucking at work, fucking all night. I don't know how you put up with it, but I'm glad you do."

He was staring at me intensely. I smiled, but I sensed there was more coming.

"The Castle is very impressed with you. They expressed interest in buying you from us."

I was stunned.

"Is that... I mean, did we put something in my contract about that? I don't remember anything about you being able to ...sell me off?"

"No, there isn't anything in the contract. Not that we'd do it. We could never sell you. That's not what this is about. But you know you have the option to terminate any time you want. You could terminate our agreement, just stay here tomorrow instead of going back with us. If you wanted to. You could sign a new contract, with them."

I just stared at him.

"It would be a lot of money. Probably twice what we've been able to pay you, maybe more. They use the house slaves hard here, but they compensate them well. And they would train you. I realized today in the dungeon, we really don't do much about training you, about using you all the ways you could be used." He sighed. "There are a lot of advantages for you, if you stay. You would meet some very influential men here. Most of the house slaves stay for a year or two and then become either a slave or a mistress to a wealthy man, or they find a patron who sets them up in business in return for sex."

"So, when you said I'm yours...does that mean you don't want me to take their offer?" I held my breath.

"God no! No, I don't want you to take it. I mean, not unless you really want to. If you'd be happier here, of course we wouldn't stop you! And we don't want to hold you back. It's a big honor to be asked. And you seem...so alive when you're getting the stuffing fucked out of you. I love watching you. I love watching you squirm and scream, and cum, and be filled with cum. And I love knowing that after all that, I can be the last one of the day. Shit. I'm making a mess of this. I was going to tell you about the offer tomorrow, after you'd had a chance to recover. I just had to see you tonight. I had to reclaim you."

I couldn't seriously consider the offer. I was flattered. And intrigued. And terrified - as much as I loved getting fucked by 18 men pretty much constantly, there were a lot more than 18 men here. I also loved being the one woman, the one naked, cum-covered whore in the middle of the dog pile. Here I would just be one of many other slaves.

"I don't want to stay here, Master. I want to go home with you. And the other Masters. At least until my contract is over."

"But you know you could stop any time, not just for this. You can say the word and we'll make sure you get a good transition, a better job. You're not really a slave here."

"I know. I don't want to stop. I love what we have." Well, mostly - there were definitely Masters I enjoyed, and Masters I didn't'. "I love being your fuck toy. It wouldn't be the same here. And the not talking thing is already old. I'm ready to be done with that!"

"OK, then. I'm...glad. Relieved, really."

He kissed me again, gently this time. He rolled me on my side and entered me from behind, spooning me, fucking me, rocking me to sleep on his cock.

In the morning, my Masters took me home. I didn't look back.

To be continued...

penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers
12