18 Master Ch. 18: A Fresh Start

Story Info
I'm prepared for a new life of sexual slavery.
6k words
18.4k
9
0

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers

The slave trainer from The Castle had an emerald earring and green eyes to go with it. He was at least 6'4" and looked like a body builder. I think he could have picked me up and held me over his head for an hour without getting tired. I shuddered to think what he would be like with a whip or a cane in his hand. I crawled out of the bedroom and knelt in front of him, knees spread, hands behind my back like Diamond Earring had taught me over the video calls.

"I'll just remove her collar and then she's all yours."

Did Master Chris' voice tremble at all when he said that? Was he really going to just hand me over like that? He was. He did. He brought out a small wrench and unfastened the collar they had placed around my neck months ago.

"Do you want us to clean her off before you take her?"

I was still covered in the cum of my Masters. For the last time.

"That won't be necessary. Here, put this on."

He tossed me a weird-looking, ratty thing. It was scratchy when I put it on, really scratchy. All the scrapes and cuts from the gang bang stung and itched where it touched me. But it covered me enough to not get arrested going to the car. Not that my Masters, my previous masters, cared all that much about it; I'd been naked in those hallways and in that elevator enough that it wouldn't surprise anyone by now.

"Thank you, gentlemen. We'll take good care of her. And we hope to see you all someday at The Castle. Come!"

Emerald Earring snapped his fingers and I crawled after him, not sure if I was allowed to walk or not. At the door he paused.

"You may walk to the car. If you have anything to say to your former Masters, you can say it now before your silence takes effect."

I looked back at the 18 men standing there. They had opened my eyes, and my body, to a totally different life. They let me revel in the slut I truly was. They appreciated me for my sex. They enjoyed using me like I was meant to be used. But it was over, and I was sure I would learn more new things about myself, find more levels to my sluttiness. I looked at Master Chris one last time, willing him to say something. He said nothing. I said nothing. I shook my head at Emerald Earring and stood for the walk to the car without looking back.

Emerald Earring looked at paperwork as the driver whisked us away. I wasn't sure what would happen next, but I knew better than to ask anything. I sat belted into the back of the sedan, which was very uncomfortable with the material of the shirt irritating my skin, especially the sore parts. I worked on a breathing exercise Diamond Earring taught me and stared straight ahead.

It wasn't long before we entered a ritzy neighborhood and pulled into the gates of a large house. The driver let us off out front, helping me from the back seat to stand by the door. I kept my eyes on the ground while the car drove off, breathing, fighting the anxiety of now knowing what would happen next. I had thought maybe they'd take me straight to the airport and fly me to Texas, but apparently not. It was late, though impossible to tell what time it was since it got dark so early here in winter.

"Kneel and strip."

I complied, glad to be rid of the scratchy robe, though it occurred to me that would probably be the last garment I wore for many years to come. It was very cold, so I was glad when Emerald Earring snapped his fingers and led me, crawling, through the door and into a gorgeous home. Lots of dark wood, almost a hunting lodge sort of look. We went through several hallways until we came to a door near a kitchen. He unlocked it and continued leading me down the stairs. It's difficult to go down stairs on hands and knees, but he let me take my time to go safely.

The room at the bottom was like a dungeon in a porn set. The floor was smooth cement, but the walls were rough stone, with hooks and bolts at all heights all around. Some dangled manacles like the ones I'd worn at The Castle and others dripped with rough looking chain. I saw crosses, sawhorses, a wooden chair covered with straps. There were two cages, one for standing and one for lying down. There were several wooden cabinets. I knelt on the hard cement, in the center of the room where he pointed, staring at the floor, breathing, trying to calm my racing heart.

"We're enjoying the hospitality of one of our Members. He's away so he's letting us use it to take care of some business. He really has a lovely home, with all the amenities, don't you agree?."

I knew better than to reply, but I nodded my head.

"In the morning, we'll be taking the private plane of another Member to the airstrip right near The Castle. But tonight, first, there's the matter of signing your contract. You've had a chance to read a copy and consider it for a few days. Are you prepared to sign?"

I took a deep breath. If I wanted to back out cleanly, this was it. But there was nowhere else to go. Like Master Chris said, I'd be a fool to turn down the golden path they were offering. I nodded.

"Cameras on!"

At his command, I saw red lights appear around the room. There were multiple cameras on every wall, and one right in front of me.

"As we've explained, every minute of your time with us will be recorded. Your training will be streamed to our Members. If you even think about violating a rule or command, they will see and report you. They've been very eager to have you join us."

He smirked and produced a thick document, which he set on the floor in front of me. Diamond Earring had talked me through all of the conditions and agreements, making sure I understood everything. There was no question I was signing myself up for two years of intense physical, psychological, and sexual torment. No injury. No disfigurement other than the required piercings, and the brand I would earn if I passed my initiation. I could leave any time through my six-month consideration period. So why not? I turned to the last page. I looked, but there was no pen.

"You are required to sign in blood. You are binding your body with your body. Hold out your hand."

Emerald Earring took my proffered hand and pricked my index finger on my right hand with a lancet he had ready. With my own blood, I signed my body over to them, with an unknown number of men witnessing the deed. I belonged to them now.

He took a heavy chain like the one I'd worn previously at The Castle and he fastened it around my neck with a small padlock. Before, I'd been given the number 17, my assigned designation for the weekend, and it had been a circle shape, indicating that the staff could use me sexually any time it wasn't interfering with anything my Masters wanted. This chain had a diamond-shaped pendant with C1 on it.

"C1. You're the only one in consideration right now. That means you'll have our undivided attention. And the undivided scrutiny of all of our fine Members."

He smirked again as he produced metal wrist and ankle cuffs and fasted them on me. They weren't as heavy or rough as the ones I'd worn previously, but I guessed that was because I'd be wearing them for a long time. For years. The thought made me gulp. I remembered how light my arms and legs had felt as they set me free at after just one weekend there, like I could float all the way home with my Masters. No, don't think about that. Years. I'd be wearing these for years.

"Empty your bladder in the corner."

He gestured to a pile of straw in one corner. When I crawled there, I saw there was a grating that drained away somewhere. I squatted and let loose my pee.

"Begin 11:16:06."

I wasn't sure if that was directed at me, but I continued to pee until I was empty.

"End 11:16:58."

He smirked and explained the timing.

"Our Members will bet on just about anything, including how long it takes to empty your bladder. We find ways to get them maximum amusement from your body, even during the consideration period when they aren't allowed to touch you. Eat this."

He set a meal bar and tin cup with water on the concrete floor. I hadn't eaten since much earlier in the day with Master Chris. Former Master Chris. The bar stuck in my throat a bit and I washed it down with the water.

"Over here!"

He gestured to the chair with the straps on it. I crawled over, feeling anxiety stirring in my guts. He ordered me to sit and he started by chaining my wrist and ankle manacles to the chair, but he didn't stop. Arms, legs, torso, head, all secured snugly to the hard wooden chair, not letting me move an inch. My legs were forced wide apart, and with just a small seat in the chair, my sex dangled over the edge, exposed and vulnerable. The back tilted slightly, and the head rest tilted back a bit more, leaving me staring at the ceiling, and at a big camera with a bright red light. I couldn't see any part of my body, or Emerald Earring.

A handheld camera loomed in front of my face, starting with my eyes, roving down my face. He documented my body for them. He pointed to the dried cum still on my face from my Masters. My previous masters. Fingers tugged on my nipples, teasing them into alertness. He explained the tattoo I still wore from my previous masters, and told them it would be removed after we arrived at The Castle.

I wondered about the men watching this, watching me, inspecting me. Fingers spread me, exposing all the delicate pink, probing my cunt with first one, then two, then three fingers. Mercifully he stopped before trying four or a fist. His hand was wet, and still dripping some cum from the gang bang. He recorded me as I licked his fingers clean. He spread me again and gently circled my clit. I felt my desire rise. Now his thumb was circling my clit while his middle finger penetrated me and pressed into my G spot. I wanted to grind my hips but I couldn't move them. Which is good because I might have fallen off the narrow seat I rested on. I figured the Members were getting a good show of my responsive clit. The finger came out, then poised at my dirty little hole before plunging in as deep as he could.

He moved away. I heard busy sounds, heard him handling things outside of my limited field of vision. The only sound I recognized was the snap of latex gloves. I smelled the tang of antiseptic. He doused my body with something, wiping it away with gauze. It was cool and evaporated a bit, cooling me more. He did this a few times, cleaning my arms, under my tits, my front and back cracks. It stung as he put the liquid on my bare pink, and stung harder as he wiped it in and away. I was glad when I had a few minutes after that to let the sting pass. At least I was clean of all that cum, expect for my face, which was still flaky and shiny from the globs I'd taken there.

I heard clinking and then I felt something gripping my right nipple, pulling it out and tight. Before I could register what was happening, I felt intense pain on my breast. I shrieked as I realized my nipple was being pierced. Quickly I felt the needle drawing something through and I felt him fiddle with something on my nipple, but I couldn't look down to see what it was. I felt him flicking something, probably a ring, and felt the pain flare again.

"One scream, no tears."

I assumed that was for the betting benefit of the Members. I wasn't sure if it was good or bad that I screamed but didn't tear up. My eyes didn't usually water from pain, though teared flowed a lot when my throat was being fucked. I tried to center my breath and prepare for the next nipple piercing, which I was already dreading. I didn't need to worry. The next time I felt the pinch of the pinchers, it was on my left labia, towards the back. I shrieked again as the needle went through that tender flesh. This time, though, it was immediately followed by more pinching and piercing, twice more on the left labia, leaving me so stunned I couldn't draw breath to cry out again. He must have left three needles in me while he finished all that piercing, then went back and inserted rods with rings. I could feel him flipping the rings.

"One scream, with tears."

Well, I guess that kind of pain did make me tear up; I wasn't even aware until I felt the cool air on the hot tears on my cheeks. I didn't have to wait long before my right labia was pierced twice in quick succession. I managed not to scream anymore, breathing deeply, with still more tears pouring down my cheeks. He noted that the record.

I braced for the third piercing of that trio, but it didn't come right away. Now we were obviously in the Mind Fuck part of the program. The pinchers probed my nipple, making me tense, then pulled away and probed my clit. That really surprised me because it was just supposed to be my labia being pierced. I braced as the pinchers tugged on my clit, sucking in my breath. Nothing happened. They went back to my nipple, pulling tightly, and I even felt the sharp end of the needle by my nipple, but nothing. Clit, labia, nipple again, he teased me with the needle, savoring my fear. I felt like he was daring me to say something, especially as I felt the needle gently prick my clit.

I was definitely crying now, and snot was running down my face. I tried to regulate my breathing, but every prick of the needle on my body brought out small screams and gasps. When the needle went through the flesh of my left nipple, I really lost it, screaming and crying, struggling against my bonds, but managing, barely, to keep my pain non-verbal as he fastened the jewelry in my tortured tit.

I knew there was just one more piercing to do, and he made the most of it. I felt the needle pierce the skin on front part of my right labia, then slowly, very very slowly, push through my flesh. It hurt even more as the needle punctured the skin from the inside out. It was excruciating. I wanted to curse. I wanted to tell him what a fucker he was. I didn't say anything, but I did scream long and loud as the metal sloooowly passed through my labia. I was a wreck. And this was just my first hour as their slave.

The camera and fingers again documented my body for the Members, now with the piercings in place. I was still a sobbing mess, shrieking again as he played with the metal invading my body. He didn't bother with my ass this time, no metal there; he jangled the clit rings like jingle bells for what seemed like forever.

Next thing I knew he was unbuckling me, pulling me directly to my knees in front of him. He unzipped his pants and thrust his cock at me. All he said was a time, no other instructions, but the silent order was clear. I took his cock in my mouth and gave him the best damn blowjob I knew how to give. I heard him groan, heard his breath catch several times. I think he was holding out as long as he could, but it was only 5:43 before I felt him blow his load in my mouth. His voice was a bit strained as he gave the ending time while he started cumming. I tried to swallow every drop but he pumped and pumped and one of his jets pulled out a bit, dropping a some white pearls on the cement. I swallowed what I caught and quickly bent down to lap the drops I missed. He commented on this for the Members, noting I had been well trained in some things, but also said I had some bad habits they would have to beat out of me. I felt hurt by that, not sure what I had done wrong.

He snapped his finger to follow him to one of the cabinets. I crawled slowly, feeling the pussy piercings jangle as I moved, and the metal in my tits turning up the pain. He opened the cabinet and slide out a shelf with 10 butt plugs, ranging from 'pencil' to 'how the fuck is that even possible??'

"Present your ass."

I turned and placed my cheek on the cement, pushing my hips into the air. I heard the snick of the lube cap, so at least they were all quite slippery. The first two I could have taken dry, maybe even the third, in and out with no flinch. Number six was a struggle and I moaned as it reached the thick part, before settling into my nasty hole.

Apparently, it wasn't enough of a struggle, because six came out almost as soon as it went in, as painfully as it went in, and number seven followed right away. I'm pretty sure seven was the largest thing I'd ever had in my ass, and my ass had seen a fair amount of abuse. I screamed as it stretched my tender ring. He moved slowly, forcing it in, until finally it slid into my body and stuck there. It felt like pounds of silicon wedged in me. I lay there, ass still in the air, gasping and moaning, as he yanked seven out the way it went in, with even more strain. I had to fight the urge to curl up in a ball with my hands over my ass; I was sure that would bring harsh punishment immediately. I told myself he wouldn't damage me, that he was experienced with training slave bodies. And in fact, he tried shoving eight into me, but announced pretty quickly that seven was the maximum size without tearing. That meant I still had to accommodate number seven impaling me one more time before he let me come off the floor into a regular slave kneeling position, knees spread, hands on thighs, eyes down. Between the plug in my ass and the tender piercings, I was in agony.

He ordered me into the corner of the room where a stained mattress lay beneath an array of hooks and chains. He fastened my ankle cuffs to some chains and hoisted them high over my head, leaving my plugged ass exposed.

"Masturbate yourself. Grunt like a pig before you cum."

I tried to sink into my body to let my orgasm out, but the pain from my torment kept pulling me away from finding my pleasure. I let my mind free, flipping through the highlights reel from my last year, all the strange and slutty things that had happened to me, all the fucking and beating, all the men who used me. I felt the heat start to rise inside me, finally using the pain to enhance my pleasure. I grunted, then let lose, bursting as the orgasm took me over. Then, THWACK! A hard cane stroke over my ass, in the sweet spot at the thigh juncture. The added pain cascaded into another orgasm, more intense than the first. As I throbbed from that, another hard stroke from the cane sent me reeling.

"Pleasure and pain. That's how we train you."

He unchained my ankles.

"Sleep while you can. We leave at first light."

I had no idea what time it was. He turned off the light and left me alone in the dark. Well, not totally alone; the red lights from cameras still winked at my exposed body on the bare mattress. They would probably take bets on when I fell asleep. I drifted off, wishing I had aspirin.

I heard the door open, and felt the lights on my tired eyes. I heard him giving directions to someone, not me. A squeaking wheel, the sound of several feet. I finally opened my eyes to see four men with a wooden box, sliding some panels around.

"Slave. Pee."

The men paused in their work to watch me crawl across the floor. I'm sure they got an eyeful of my bruised ass, with the plug still protruding from my cheeks. I knelt over the grating as I had yesterday, angling away from the audience. Before I could start my stream, I felt a massive crack on my bare cheeks and fell to the side, writhing in pain.

"Lesson. Always turn to face the men watching you, unless directed otherwise. Next time it will be two strokes. Understand?"

I nodded and moved back to a squat, facing them all. I saw the bull whip in his hands, coiled but ready to strike again if needed. I didn't give him the chance. I peed, then bounced a bit to shake off the last drops.

Still holding the whip, he walked close and held a part of a food bar above my face.

"Beg!"

I knew he didn't mean verbally. I figured he must mean like a dog, so I sat up a bit from my squat and whined a bit, cringing at the thought of these men watching me. All the men - the workers and the Members - even though it was probably early for us, it was late for other parts of the country. Or the world?

penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers
12