18 Master Ch. 18: A Fresh Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good bitch!"

He dropped the bar to the floor and I ate it from the cement, with no hands, mindful of that whip and what it might do to my fingers if I tried to use them to eat.

"Present your ass."

I knelt, relieved that he was going to take the butt plug out. Instead, I smelled the antiseptic and felt the sting on my labia piercings as he cleaned them from behind.

"Up."

He swabbed the nipple piercings, jiggling my breasts a lot more than was probably necessary to disinfect them. I'm sure the men didn't mind, though they were well-mannered enough, or well-instructed enough, not to make lewd comments.

"Over here."

I crawled towards the box as indicated. The box had two square sides removed, exposing a narrow area with a square ledge. They directed me to sit on the smooth wood, which made the butt plug push inside me more. My ankles were fastened to the sides at the base, and my wrists up by my shoulders. A strap secured my waist securely to the back of the box. One of the workmen clipped a camera to the inside of the box across from me, its red light pulsing. Emerald Earring put a pair of headphones over my ears. I heard his voice coming from inside the headphones.

"Our Members sometimes want a word with our slaves. We figured this trip would be a fine time for them to introduce themselves to you. Enjoy!"

I wasn't sure if that last remark was addressed to me or The Members. I was sure they could still see me as the side panels of the box were replaced, leaving me spread and exposed to their camera in the darkness.

I felt the box wheeled through the house, carried up the stairs I had crawled down. I was glad the belt held me in place. I was wheeled up a ramp into what was probably a large van for the ride to the airport.

As soon as we left the dungeon, I heard The Members start in on me. At first it was just a din of voices. I heard cunt and ass and bitch, fragments of disgusting things. After we were in the van, Emerald Earring's voice cut in, saying just a number.

"37."

One rough male voice chuckled in my ear.

"Ah, I'm first. I get to pierce those virgin eardrums. Mmmm. When I get my hands on you, I will jack off in your tender little ears. You'll like that. Or you won't. But it won't matter. I want to cum in those eardrums. I want to cum in your nose. I want to cum on those tits. On those naked, pierced tits. Oh, I can't wait until they are healed! I will stretch those rings until they burn! I loved watching you get pierced. I loved how they stretched your nipple soooo long. And then the needle pushing into you, coming out the other side. And when they did the slow one on your cunt. Did you love it as the needle moved through those fat pussy lips? You felt every centimeter! The look on your face! Your scream! I can't wait to make you scream like that again. I will book a whole week with you and make you scream like that, all day, every day. I will pierce holes all over your flesh, big needles, small needles. You will cringe when I even look at you, after I get done with you. You will pray that I stop enjoying you. All the other slaves do. They know I'm The Worst. The most brutal. I won't bid on your initiation, though - I would make you quit, and I want to wait until you can't quit anymore, and then do my worst to you, after you can't get away from me. Maybe I'll buy you later, though. Maybe you'll spend two years in my chains. Two years under my whips. And always, every minute, with my needles in your flesh."

I was already shaking as I heard Emerald Earring cut in.

"Time's up. 43."

Another voice came online.

"Ah, don't believe what 37 says. They won't let him use the really big needles, just the small ones that won't mark. But yeah, I've seen him make total pincushions of slaves before, just a sea of metal. That's not what I like, though. I like sandpaper burning your skin. I'll tie your tits until they are bulging and then sand those nipple tips until they are raw. Then I'm going to suck on them. And bite them, hard. And you're going to wish I had just stayed on your tits. Because there's all that tender, wet, pink stuff down below. You're going to hate it. I'll chain all those cunt rings back so you're totally exposed. I'll sand paper your clit until you're screaming. I'll shove a sandpaper dildo inside you and fuck you, hard and deep. You better slime up fast or you'll bleed from all that sand, all that abrasion. I don't care if you you're wet from juice or blood, I just like it totally wet when I finally stick my cock in there. I agree with 37 - you look and sound great when you're in pain! You think that butt plug in you is big now? They'll get you up to taking big fat number 10 with no problem. I'm going to shove that thing in you bone dry, and then you'll definitely be bleeding when I fuck you up the ass. I loved watching what a major slut you are, spreading for every man in The Castle, and wanting it! I'm going to fuck you until you're raw and bloody, then I'm going to let every man there fuck you in one, long marathon fucking session. You're going to scream yourself hoarse."

I was shaking by the time 43 was done. I wasn't sure how much to believe. I was told I wouldn't be injured. I thought about how ridiculously big that #10 butt plug was, thought about it being shoved into my ass with no lube at all. It was too much like the picnic table. I felt my breath go short, felt my stomach knot. I could barely focus on the next voice; I didn't hear what number it was.

"...hanging from the ceiling by your tit rings. Chained to the walls by your cunt piercings. Then I'm going to bull whip you until there are stripes all over your body. I'm going to whip your feet. Your tits. I'm going to wrap that cracker around your throat. I'm so precise with a snake whip I can whip your lips and not touch anything else. You're going to be on fire."

I don't know how long the ride was to the airport. I lost track of how many voices I heard, lost track of all the horrible things they said they'd do to me. I felt the truck stop, then heard Emerald Earring tell The Members they had free play for a few minutes, and the din started up again. By the time they'd wheeled me to a stop somewhere, they'd started doing more of a conversation about me.

"Hey, 12, remember that time we turned that one C1 into a pinata and used the really big floggers on her? We should do that with this one!"

"Let's get a group to check her out for a week together and keep all three holes stuffed all week. The only time she's empty is when we're changing cock, no rest at all."

"25, I'll give you the metallic rope to tie her up and we can take turns with the violet wand."

The verbal torture was stopped abruptly. I was rolled again, over a bump. The panel on my right side slid back, leaving me blinking in the early morning light, and the light of what looked like some sort of industrial waiting room. The left panel slid back next. I looked out either side, seeing empty couches on one side, Emerald Earring on the other. He was speaking to someone over his shoulder as he removed my headphones and turned the camera off inside the box.

"...highly irregular. You relinquished control. She signed the contract."

I couldn't see who he was speaking to since I was still fastened into the crate.

"He just needs a minute. I swear."

"Well, where is he?"

"He's here, he's on his way back right now."

Master Pete. Pete. Here. My heart froze in my chest. Who was on his way back?

"Here he is. Can we leave them alone for a minute?"

"We have five minutes before we have to get her on board or miss our takeoff window. I have to stay in sight, but I'll stay out of earshot. No one may touch her."

"Chris, talk fast!"

Chris' face appeared before me in the crate. He looked horrible. His eyes were red and haggard.

"I'm sorry. I've been an idiot. I said I'd be a fool for encouraging you to do anything that isn't the absolute best for you. So I'm a fool. I don't want what's best for you. I want you to leave your contract with The Castle and come with me. Be mine. My slave. Just mine. I hope me owning you will be enough, if I promise to share you. A lot. I'll give you to as many other men as I need to, to keep your sex drive satisfied. But please, belong just to me. I can't give you what they'll give you. I have a lot of money now but not as much as the Members have. They're crazy rich. And they'll make you crazy rich. I should want that for you more than I want you as mine. I tried. I tried to let you go but I can't. God, I want to hold you and take you home and chain you to my walls and fuck you. I want to own every inch of you. I want to kiss every inch of you. But I can't touch you. I can't do anything unless you say you break your contract. You shouldn't do that. You should do what's smart. You should go with them."

I stared at him in disbelief. It's like he read in my heart every word I ever wanted him to say. I still wasn't sure what awaited me if I continued my trip to The Castle, but I knew what I'd be throwing away if I didn't stay.

"I break my contract."

My voice was dry and scratchy from too much screaming and too little water.

Chris, Master Chris? looked at me like he didn't understand what I was saying.

"What's best for me is staying here. I don't need to be rich. Whatever you have is enough. You're right, I still need a lot of cock. I love your cock, but just one isn't enough."

He looked stunned. He started speaking quickly.

"I bought a sex toy company. I've relocated it here. I'll take you into the facility every day. Naked and in chains, every day. Some days you'll fuck all the workers. Some days we'll chain you up and let the best employees use you for a few hours at a time. It'll be the best employee benefit plan ever. And the researchers will use you to invent new sex toys. I'll still share you with the other guys, some of them, the ones who aren't assholes. If you'll come with me. Will you be Mine?"

"Yes. What's best for me is being with you. Having you be my Master."

It's a blur after that. Emerald Earring removed the collar and cuffs. He also insisted on removing the butt plug right there in the waiting room, which hurt like a son of a bitch, but he left the piercing jewelry in. He told Master Chris to replace it as soon as he could and send back the ones with The Castle markings on them, that it was too soon to take them out now unless he wanted them to close up.

"Thank you, that's very kind. I like how they look. She'll keep them."

He flicked the metal in my nipples, and jingled the rings in my cunt lips.

"I can't wait to put these to good use."

He made me kneel. He clipped a collar around my neck, apologizing that it was still my old collar, and not a new one. He promised to get me a new one as soon as he could. But he made me formalize the agreement.

"Say it. I'm your Master. I can do anything I want to you. I can hurt you. I can share you. I can...love you."

On my knees, I looked into his eyes.

"You're my Master. You can do anything you want to me. You can hurt me. You can share me. You can love me."

He grabbed the collar and dragged me out of the terminal, still bare-assed naked, and led me to his car. He bent me over the hood of his car and took me from behind, while Pete and the moving guys watched. I didn't see Emerald Earring; I guess he had other things to do. Then Master Chris put me in the passenger seat and drove me home, to his home, to my new home, to my new dungeon.

Maybe it was the dumbest thing I'd ever done. Maybe it was the smartest thing I'd ever done. But I couldn't wait to find out!

The End

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Training Ch. 01 She didn't expect what her new husband had planned for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Owned by Daddy Ch. 01 When Sam's mom leaves, her stepfather takes what's his.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Dark Closet Stuck in cramped quarters with a college predator.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Innocent Girl Gets Gang Fucked Innocent Lola gets a night she will never forget.in Group Sex
More Stories