1853 Creole Surgeon Romance

Info
A doctor loves a mulatto maid in antebellum Louisiana.
250 words
4.61
1.5k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loosely based on the 1977 paperback romance novel 'Creole Surgeon' by author Michell Caine, this story features characters from the novel but with a different plot. Set in 1853 Louisiana, it is a drama involving a poor, itinerant doctor, Paul Abbot, who falls in love with a mulatto maid (Micaela) in the plantation house of a Creole Southern belle (Sylphide). Sylphide's personal assistant and secretary, Fern, is using this position as a cover for her abolitionist and Underground Railroad activities. She helps thousands of slaves escape to the North. Fern begins a sexual relationship with Paul but Paul refuses to help her cause. Fern leaves the plantation and helps many of Sylphide's slaves escape to freedom. Sylphide, who falls for Paul, becomes jealous and enraged when she discovers Paul and Micaela in a passionate kissing embrace. She sends Micaela to a brothel in New Orleans. She accuses Paul of malpractice during an epidemic of yellow fever. For this, Paul is sent to prison. Micaela is taken from a bordello, purchased by a cruel mulatto man who owns his own plantation, Leon Jacquard. When he takes her to his big house, he is about to rape her but Micaela escapes. She finds the prison where Paul is being kept and frees him. Together they flee into the bayou. There, in a cabin during a storm, they make love. They resolve to live together for the rest of their lives and to work as surgeon and nurse during the upcoming Civil War.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Very interesting little audio novella. I liked you style very much. And you never NOT cum for any of your audios! More historical stuff please I'm a history lover. Thank you.

Share this

Similar Stories

Reclaiming Rachel Erotic reclaiming story based on vintage pornin Audio
Aaaaa Breed Me Daddy ! (F4M) Cumming while a daddy breeds my pussy.in Audio
1908 Immigrant Romance A tragic romance in turn of the century New York City.in Audio
Cosplay Sex Therapy Cosplay therapy for couples.in Audio
1966 Race Driver's Romance A race driver falls for a Japanese go-go dancer. [F4M]in Audio
More Stories