American Heiress Episode 01

Info
Stephanie has revenge sex with her stepfather.
424 words
4.17
3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/04/2024
Created 04/24/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a coming of age road trip dramatic series with multiple episodes set in the US in the years 1978 to 1983. Stephanie Winthrop has just turned 18 and come of age. She is a wealthy, beautiful and intellectual, adventuresome redhead living in a mansion in Newport, Rhode Island, with her divorced mother, Joan. Stephanie is closer to her father, Marshall, a wealthy billionaire with various business interests. She hates her mother's domineering, cruel and perfectionist personality. Stephanie is just out of boarding school and has been accepted into Sarah Lawrence, an all female college in New York. At her 'acceptance' party, she sleeps with a neighborhood guy she grew up with and has always been in love with, Alex, but as soon as they finish having sex in his car, he tells her that this was his farewell to her and is going to marry Bianca 'Bibi', another neighborhood young woman that they both grew up with that Stephanie hates. Stephanie is heartbroken and emotionally hurt and betrayed. During a visit to her father's house, Stephanie learns that her father still loves her mother and is emotionally hurt and confesses to her that he has late stage cancer and has been given only a few weeks left to live. Back at her mother's house, Stephanie discovers her mother is having an affair with her father's doctor. Enraged, Stephanie vows revenge. Her mother has been living with her new husband, Stephanie's stepfather, a professional golfer named Alan. At the country club that Alan goes to, Stephanie seduces him in the men's bathroom and has sex with him. Afterward, she tells him that she saw her mother (his wife) cheating on him and what they just had was revenge sex. Stephanie has stolen some money from her stepfather and his cigarette case to show her mother that they had sex. After telling her mother, they have a fight and her mother banishes her from the house. When she goes back to live with her father and prepares for college, her father dies. He is quickly cremated and at the reading of the will, the executor of the will declares that Stephanie, being an only child, is the sole heiress and beneficiary of her father's entire estate and holdings. Now she is extremely wealthy. It is summer time and she will not start college until September. Stephanie decides to use some of her money to go on an epic motorcycle road trip across America, to find herself, and to find a new meaning to life.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Xiomara A witch uses a mermaid as revenge against a sea captain.in Audio
Cosplay Sex Therapy Cosplay therapy for couples.in Audio
Cheers XXX A parody of the 80's TV sitcom Cheers.in Audio
Reclaiming Rachel Erotic reclaiming story based on vintage pornin Audio
1853 Creole Surgeon Romance A doctor loves a mulatto maid in antebellum Louisiana.in Audio
More Stories