18th Birthday Photo Shoot

Story Info
4 girls hire John for photo sesh which leads to fun.
6k words
4.49
21.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wri7913
wri7913
40 Followers

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen. Thank you for reading. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

This is another story in what I will be working on as a series but also work as stand alone stories. This story depicts an John, the photographer having sex with younger girls of legal age.

=== === ===

An inquiry came into John's email box concerning a group of girls who wanted to get photographs of themselves for two of the girls who were turning 18 and a celebration of graduating from High School. John called the number and spoke with the mother of the girl who was paying for the session. After working out the details with her in a half hour pre-consultation by phone, the session was booked for early June at the Don Cesar in St. Petersburg.

John had always wanted to photograph a session at that location and was ecstatic about checking another location off his bucket list. This one held a bit of sentimental value as this is where Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers played on the roof during their Southern Accents tour and video documentary. Every time John drove down into St. Petersburg driving across the Pinellas Bayway, He would see that bright pink huge four spired hotel and was reminded of that and it brought a smile to his face.

He pulled into the parking lot and talked with the attendant to make sure he would be comped for staying in the parking lot. John could park free if the attendant was cool about it and was aware that he was there for "work", which the photo session was considered vendor work. John quickly walked around the location and learned that it was quite big both inside and outside in the back. The back area had several locations to photograph and he quickly picked a few nice spots to start with then took a walk around the beach location to see how things looked there. Once he was confident he had a good list of shoot locations for the session, he waited for the girls to show up.

A text came across his phone from one of the girls informing him that they had arrived and wanted to know where to meet. He described where he was sitting and his outfit so they could easily find him. About five minutes later, the group of girls arrived and started introducing themselves to John. John quickly looked over the girls and noticed a few things. All four girls were very fit and very pretty. They had all dress in summer dresses that came to mid-thigh so they were short but not too short. They definitely exuded sexuality as far as John was concerned. Given their ages, they were probably just trying to look pretty for their photo shoot and they definitely did look hot.

Carolyn was the first girl to introduce herself as it was her mom whom I had spoken with during the pre-consultation. She was the shortest of the four girls at around 5'4". She was brunette with curly hair and a somewhat more revealing dress than the other girls. The dress showed off her figure and he was able to see that she was small up top, likely a B cup or possibly even an A cup. She wasn't big up top but she looked great in the dress. John learned that she was one of the birthday girls who had recently turned eighteen.

Jenna was the second girl to introduce herself. She was wearing a dress with horizontal stripes and hugged her figure in all the right spots. She was about 5'7" in height. She had long blonde hair that came down to the bottom of her boobs. John appraised her figure and saw that she was a small handful up top.

Christie captivated John. She was curly red head with beautiful green eyes. She and Jenna were the same height about 5'7". Her dress was much more modest than the other three. She had pale skin that was not quite alabaster but pretty close. John talked with her and found out that she knew ASL sign language, something John had learned when dating a Hard of Hearing gal in college. John felt a connection with Christie early on because of the fact they both knew ASL.

Julie was the last one who introduced herself. She was obviously the tallest of the four at 5'9". She had a summer dress with spaghetti straps that hugged all the right spots. Her boobs were the biggest of the four and likely a good sized 36C cup from John's guess. She seemed to be the "pretty" gal in the group who was used to getting all the attention. John was about to learn just how much attention she liked getting.

After quick introductions and assessing what the girls wanted to do for their photo session, John led the girls over to the first spot. During his walk around he found a beach shower spot that used surfboards for the back and he though this would be a great spot for first couple of photos to get things going. The girls ooh and ahhed over the spot. The girls lined up "boob to back" and looked over at John. He did a few alternate versions of the shot to make sure he had what he needed.

John led the girls out to the beach and found a sand dune that would make a great spot for background. He had the girls line up and hug each other in group style. He made sure to get verticals along with horizontal shots then had all four girls kneel down in the sand. The girls started flirting with John while he was taking photos of them and they all had very high energy level in their interactions.

Christie started signing to John communicating some of the more simple signs she knew. John responded back which caused her to smile. John asked Christie if she had a sign name yet. He explained that she can't create her own deaf sign name, it has to be given by a Deaf person to her. She said her teacher explained that to her but she hadn't gotten a name yet. After some back and forth, John came up with a name for her to use. This elicited a squeal of delight from her. The other girls in the group watched the interaction between Christie and John with interest.

John moved on to take photos of each girl individually so they would have some solo shots of themselves. It was at this point that John learned a few things about each girl. Jenna seemed to be very self conscious about her stomach and she felt like it was "sticking out". John just reassured her that she was beautiful and her stomach was not "fat" or "bulging". She smiled at John's encouragement and support.

Carolyn was definitely the party head of the four girls and was likely the group leader in most of the activities these gals did together. John had guessed that is likely why her mom was the one to reach out to him for the photo session. During her solo session with John, she was laughing and smiling with John. In some of her poses, she over exaggerated some of her posing and John started to think this was intentional to get his attention. She was definitely drawing attention to some of best her assets.

Christie wasn't sure how to pose so John used sign language and visuals to suggest how to pose for her. She smiled when he signed and this seemed to calm her so she was able to get the posing down for her individual session. Despite her uncertainty, she managed to flirt with John letting him know she was definitely interested.

Julie squealed when it was her turn and she came out showing her modeling abilities. In reality she was so used to doing "selfies" that John had to coach her so he could get some good images. He commended her on posing and explained why certain poses work and others won't work for these kinds of shoots. He got the feeling that she was the girl who got the most attention from the guys and was used to doing social media stuff all the time.

After their solo session, John led them over to a swing that looked cool for doing photo shoots. The swing was wide enough to fit four on it but it didn't look sturdy or big. The girls took turns with different combinations of the girls and this is where Carolyn really came out of her shell. She was laughing and hugging the girls pulling them onto the swing for photos.

By this time, the girls were really flirting with John and having a great time with their session. Carolyn pulled all four girls over to the swing and got them on at the same time. Her goal seemed to be to actually swing back and forth with all four girls on the swing. As they backed up to swing, all four girls fell back in the sand with their legs up on the swing exposing their panties to John.

He certainly got an eyeful and the girls started laughing in both embarrassment and they thought it was funny to get John all flummoxed. A couple of girls were very red in the face. John was embarrassed to note that his cock was hardening in his shorts. He realized there wasn't going to be much opportunity to hide his state. The girls all took notice and ribbed each other to make sure they all checked him out. "Holy shit, check out his package, it looks big!" he heard Carolyn tell the other girls. As the girls got up and were brushing all the sand off, they all made sure to glance down at John's crotch.

"Show me the recent images" Carolyn asked.

Carolyn wanted to see the recent images and if John had captured their tumble. He did and was hoping they wouldn't ask to delete them. He pulled the images up on the back of his camera. Carolyn grabbed his arm and moved into his space so she could see the images. She was definitely doing a lot of touching at this point.

"The girls want to know if you would be interested in hanging out with us in our hotel room? My mom bought us a night stay for the four of us to hang out and have fun." Carolyn said.

"Will there be any other people hanging out with us?" John asked.

"Oh, its not likely. It will be just us girls and we would love to have you hang out with us. I'm sure Christie would like to get more practice with your ASL stuff." Carolyn said and gave John a wink.

John could see some of the other girls giggling and whispering between themselves. He had no idea what they were saying as they kept their voices low enough he couldn't hear them. He caught Christie's eye and she signed "yes" with a questioning look on her face. John signed back to her "yes". Her smile seemed to get bigger at that point.

The girls resumed working with John getting photos. They paired up with different girls and groups depending on who they hung out with. John was getting some vibes that the girls were teasing him at this point. Many times the girls were getting a bit "affectionate" and John's imagination kept leading him to think the girls had more than just a "friendship" with one another. He had dated a bisexual gal a few years back and knew the signs. Their actions kept him in a semi state of hardness for the remainder of the photo session.

John moved the girls over to the beach again and setup the flash for the sunset photo. Once he had everything setup and tested settings to make sure it would look right, he moved the girls into position. The sunset photos came out great and the girls loved what they saw.

"OK girls, That's a wrap!" John said.

"You still want to come hang out with us young girls?" Carolyn asked. The rest of the group was encouraging John to join them.

"Lead the way! Oh wait, I should probably go put my stuff in the car first. Tell me your room number and I'll be up in five minutes" John said.

The girls all headed up to their room while John walked back and stowed his camera gear in the car in an inconspicuous way.

John took a few deep breaths and grabbed a few condoms from his stash in his camera equipment just for these kinds of situations.

John searched for the room number and it didn't take him long since the layout of the hotel made things easy to find.

He knocked on the door expecting Carolyn to answer. He was surprised when Christie was the one who answered the door and quickly grabbed his hand pulling him into the room. The other three girls looked at John and smiled.

"Thank you for the awesome job with the photo shoot John. We all had lots of fun and laughs during the shoot and it made things more enjoyable. I hope you don't hate us for teasing you" Carolyn said in a way that indicated she wasn't serious.

"Not at all. Other than my "problem" the teasing wasn't a problem" John replied.

The girls looked at each other and giggled.

Christie spoke up and said "So... there is a reason we asked you to come join us. Two of us girls haven't yet broken our virginity and after seeing the size of your package earlier from showing you our underwear, we figured you would be the perfect person to help us".

"Who has already had sex or fucked or at least had sexual experiences?" John asked.

Julie was the first one to reply. "I've had a few boyfriends already and went all the way. For now I'm just seeing different guys".

"Isn't that playing the field" Jenna asked.

"No, not really. I'm going to be headed to college in the fall and I don't want to be stuck with one guy. I'd rather just have some fun experiences with no attachments" Julie replied.

"That is rather sensible approach and you will definitely expand your horizons" John added.

Carolyn quickly added that she also had several experiences with guys and broke her virginity.

"Jenna and I are the two who haven't yet had sex. We are nervous but we both agreed we would like for you to be the one to do it." Christie said.

"You both are sure this is what you want to do?" John asked. He wanted to be sure the girls were SURE they wanted this. In today's world with "Me Too" movement, one always has to affirm and be sure with the younger ladies.

Both girls replied "YES!" emphatically for the whole group to hear.

"Ok then, Jenna stand up" he said.

John stood up and offered his hand to Jenna. The lovely young blonde lady stood up in front of John and looked into his eyes. John put his hand under Jenna's left chin and pulled her in for a kiss. At first Jenna was tentative but quickly adapted and started kissing John back with some passion.

John slid his hand down Jenna's back and quickly cupped her ass pulling her into him. She moaned into his mouth appreciatively. She could feel his hard on growing and got excited. Her panties were getting quite damp.

John pulled away from Jenna and she groaned in frustration.

He turned his attention to Christie and pulled her in front of him and guided her for a kiss. Christie quickly put her hands on his crotch feeling the outline of his hard on in his shorts. John moaned as he felt Christie cupping his cock.

"Why don't you go ahead and pull him out" John said.

Christie backed up and looked for the buttons to open his shorts. She was able to find it quickly and guided his shorts down until they dropped to the ground. His underwear was a mess of precum from all the teasing the girls had done during the last half of the photo shoot. Jenna pulled his shirt over his head then leaned in for another kiss.

Christie started pulling his underwear down. The precum smeared all over the head of his cock and when it was finally released, his cock popped out in front of Christie's face. Her surprise registered when he heard and "Oh!, oh my this is a nice one Carolyn!" she told her friend.

"Oh hell yeah girlfriend! I told you he had a nice one! Make sure you save a round for me before the night is over. I want to ride that fuck stick" Carolyn said.

Christie was holding John's cock checking it out in full detail. "is it always this wet?" she asked. She started to slowly stroke it using the precum for lube.

"No, but you girls have been teasing me for some time now with flashing your underwear and your behavior with each other." John said. Julie looked over at Carolyn and smirked. The two little minxes were up to something.

While Christie explored John's cock and stroked it, he turned his attention to Jenna. He started pulling her dress up and she quickly put up a little resistance. "What's wrong Jenna" John asked her.

Jenna got shy and insecure and explained that she was not sure she should show her belly to him. She was still having issues with her self esteem. "Why don't you let me pull the dress up and let me judge for myself? You are really a beautiful young lady and there is nothing to be bashful about."

"I don't have a six pack like the other girls do" Jenna said.

Julie rolled her eyes and stood up in front of Jenna. "Girlfriend, I don't have a flat stomach or washboard abs either and guys still love me. You gotta get over it". She said. Julie quickly pulled up her dress showing Jenna her stomach. She continued pulling her dress over her head showing me her beautiful tits. She smirked at me while she did this. Jenna relaxed more visibly when she saw Julie was just like her.

Finally Jenna allowed John to pull her dress up and over. Her tits were small perky and a handful about grapefruit sized with beautiful tiny nipples. He could see her nipples were hard which indicated she was becoming sexually excited. John dropped the dress on the ground and then moved his hands up to cup her beautiful breasts. "Honestly you have nothing to worry about with your stomach. You may not have abs, but neither do I and I think you are stunningly beautiful young woman". John said.

John felt his cock head become engulfed in warmth and looked down to see Christie take his cock into her mouth. She didn't go deep but lavished attention on the crown while stroking his cock with her hand below her mouth.

"Oh God baby, the feels good!" John said.

After a few minutes of Christie's blowjob, John backed off and moved in front of Jenna. He gave her a quick kiss then moved his mouth down to suckle her nipples. She moaned appreciatively. John slid his hands into her panties and cupped her mons. She was becoming a bit noisier now. John kneeled down in front of her and slid her panties down. He had open access to her slick pussy.

"Ok girls, I'm going to move up on the bed and lay on my back. Christie you can resume what you were doing and Jenna, I want you to move your pussy up over my mouth." John had moved far enough up on the bed that Christie would be able to resume her blowjob while he attended to Jenna's needs. Jenna tentatively moved her pussy right over John's mouth. John grabbed her hips and pulled her down enough so he could lavish her pussy with his tongue.

"Girl, I want you to RIDE my face with that sweet little pussy of yours" John told Jenna.

Jenna slowly worked up her nerve to do what he asked. Soon she found it thrilling to be riding his face like this and the occasional tongue in her pussy was really teasing her. She tested boundaries by riding John's mouth and rubbing her clit over his nose. John was excited by her actions and Christie's blowjob was getting him to a point where he would where he might explode in orgasm.

John continued his ministrations on Jenna but pulled Christie up for a quick break. In reality, he wanted to cool down for a minute so he wouldn't blow his load. He really wanted to blow his load in her Christie's fertile pussy. Christie quickly stood up and shed the rest of her clothing, cupping her own pussy and smearing her juices around her pussy. John noticed her red hair on her pussy. Drapes definitely matched the carpet so to speak.

"Ok ladies, I hope you are OK with Christie as the first between you two". John said.

Jenna nodded and encouraged Christie to get on top.

"Christie, I want you on top so you can control the depth and how fast you want to go initially." John said.

John and the other girls all watched as Christie pulled herself up over his cock and prepared to mount him. Jenna laid next to John and encouraged Christie.

"Come on baby! You can do it" Carolyn said. She was trying to encourage Christie to get on with it.

Christie did a slow tease at first. She groaned as she slid her pussy lips along John's 7 1/2 inch cock. She rubbed back and forth with the flick of her hips. Jenna watched her with intensity. Finally Christie kneeled and pulled John's cock up and lined it up with her pussy. She moved down until she felt contact and slight pressure as he eased into her wet pussy. She allowed him a few inches before pulling up again and then move down going a bit more deeper.

wri7913
wri7913
40 Followers
12