18th Birthday Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god you are so big" Christie exclaimed.

She maintained her focus on getting more of John's cock into her virgin pussy. Christie felt an obstruction in her tunnel, pulled herself up again and this time slammed down hard enough to break the barrier.

"Oh shit that hurt!" Christie whined.

John pulled her down to lay with him and tried not to move. "Give it a few seconds and you should be feeling much better. Christie was slowly rocking back and forth and the pain finally subsided.

"Yay girl, you are finally a woman!" Carolyn said. Julie smiled at both Christie and John as they laid together.

Christie leaned back up and moved so she could resume fucking John. She slid back up and down again without any pain this time.

Christie continued pumping her hips while holding his face and trying to kiss him.

"Oh god I'm getting close, keep pumping me John, oh fuck, fuck me!!" Christie said.

John could feel his load almost ready to blow. He laid back as Christie continued to stroke up and down on his cock.

"Come on baby! Come with me" John said.

John could feel Christie's pussy gripping him hard as she was in the throes of her orgasm. The added resistance and friction caused him to blast his load into her fertile pussy.

Christie slid off John's cock and laid next to him on the bed. She was pretty wiped out from her orgasm. Christie turned her head and spoke in a low voice "thank you, this was much more than I imagined for my first time".

John had room on the other side of him for Jenna. He pulled her next to him.

"I'm too sensitive to fuck at the moment but I would like to kiss you again" John told Jenna.

She smiled at him and moved up to kiss him. She could see his cock still wet from Christie's juice. She fondled him not expecting much to happen at this point. John's cock started stirring again and Jenna used the wetness to keep stroking John. His cock quickly hardened enough that he was ready to go again. This surprised John as it usually took a while to recover. Not with these young ladies!

Jenna held John's cock in her hands and looked at John. "I'd say he's ready to go again right" She asked.

John hopped up and moved down to the end of the bed. Jenna had been laying on her side stroking him so he moved her to where he had just lain and pulled her down so her pussy lined up with the edge of the bed. She let out a squeal as John maneuvered her into position. The other girls chuckled at their friends sudden surprise.

He suckled her nipples getting them to little points then moved down further to her hot steaming pussy. He had already given her plenty of attention earlier but with her first time, he wanted to make sure she was sufficiently lubed up for his penetration. He continued sucking on her labia and occasionally paying attention to her clit. He stuck two fingers into her pussy to gauge her wetness. He pulled the fingers out and smeared her wetness over her clit.

John lined up his cock with her pussy and rubbed the head over her fuck hole. After waving his cock over her hot pussy he finally attempted to penetrate her. He took his time slowly moving into her then pulling back out enough to gain momentum to move back in again. Soon his hips slammed into her hips and he was all the way in. There was no obstruction and John gave her a questioning look. "I tore my hymen while horse back riding with my parents. It was ridiculous and my mom knew immediately what happened and was sympathetic, that's why I have no hymen but assure you, you are the first man to fuck me" Jenna said.

He nodded at her then leaned in to give her a kiss. "Congratulations girl, you are now officially a woman and now its time to fuck the shit out of you". John pulled back and slowly moved back into her hot tight pussy. He continued pumping in and out of her. Soon her orgasm was building and she simply laid back to enjoy the throes of an oncoming orgasm.

"Oh god keep fucking me, I feel so full" Jenna cried out.

John took in his surroundings. Christie was laying next to Jenna as he continued to fuck her hot little pussy. Christie had started playing with her pussy stroking her slit and clit as she watched the live porn happening right next to her.

Carolyn still had her dress on but her panties were down around her ankles as she played with her bare pussy while watching the hot action in front of her.

Julie was taking in the scene happening in front of her. She was more reluctant to join in and was simply stroking her breasts and rubbing her pussy with her clothes still on. John could see the desire on Carolyn's face but wasn't sure about Julie. He decided he would wait and see how things play out with her. He figured that two hot little pussies was going to be enough but a third might test his limits. He thought if Julie showed any interest then he may have to wait another time.

John continued to pound in and out of Jenna's pussy. The rhythmic slapping from their fucking echoed loudly in the room.

"Keep fucking me, I'm close...oh god! So close!" Jenna said.

John felt her pussy starting to contract as she was very close to her orgasm. He reached up to her nipple and gave it a sudden squeeze.

"Oh FUCKKKKKK!" Jenna cried out. Her body shook uncontrollably and her pussy kept rhythmically pulsing around his cock. The feeling push John over the edge and he blasted her tight little pussy with another load of his cum.

John heard Carolyn getting a bit noisy and looked up and noticed that Julie had come to her and was kissing her. Julie was a bit more forceful and dominant and pushed Carolyn back on the bed. She reached up to Carolyn's panties and slid them down her legs. She quickly leaned in and started devouring Carolyn's hot little pussy.

"Oh yes you little hussy, that's it, eat my pussy. I'm so revved up from watching people fuck" Carolyn said.

Julie was buried in her friend's pussy giving it the attention she demanded. Carolyn had a handful of Julies hair in her hands directing where to tongue her pussy. "That's it baby, sooo good! You are a nasty little pussy eater" she said.

Carolyn leaned her head back into the bed as a mini orgasm over took her from Julies attention. As that passed, she looked over to me. I was getting hot again from watching the action in front of me. Normally twice is my limit but these girls had me revved up so much. Carolyn crooked her finger and indicated for me to move towards her. I slid up on the bed and started kissing her. Julie continued her cunt lapping and ignored my cock next to her. Carolyn noticed this and started stroking me to keep me hard

"I want you to fuck me too John" she said.

"Julie, slide up on the bed" John indicated where he wanted her to lay. He pulled Carolyn up and told her to get on her hands and knees so he could fuck her doggy style. He lined the girls up so Carolyn could lick Julie's pussy while he fucked Carolyn. Carolyn quickly pulled Julies panties off showing her bare pussy. Carolyn devoured her pussy like a gal with lots of experience. I had to wonder if all the girls were bi and perhaps Julie was lesbian despite her trying to attract guys all the time.

Carolyn was so wet that John had very little resistance when he slid into her hot pussy. "Oh fucker, yes... so BIG. I love it!" Carolyn cried out. John went savage on Carolyn drilling her pussy once he had a rhythm going. Carolyn continued to try and eat Julie's pussy in between the poundings and slid two fingers into Julies pussy pumping them in and out. John looked up at Julie and looked into her eyes. She nodded to him and smiled. He figured he wasn't going to get a chance with her tonight and that was OK, at least she was going to get off big time.

Carolyn was the first time cum with a huge explosive orgasm that resulted in her juices dripping out around John's cock. He continued to pound her pussy as she contracted causing the friction to build up his orgasm. Julie wasn't far behind. He quickly grabbed Julies hand and gave it a gentle squeeze as Carolyn continued her assault on Julie's pussy. Julie cried out in the throes of her orgasm. Carolyn managed to stay with it long enough to give her friend a much needed relief before she plopped down on the bed next to Julie.

"Holy shit, holy shit!! that was incredible" Julie said. "You have always been an incredible pussy eater Carolyn but that was top notch shit".

John relaxed for a bit then asked Carolyn about their friendships and if it was more than that. Obviously Carolyn and Julie were not opposed to licking pussy and he was curious if the whole group of girls was bisexual or not.

"Julie and I play around a lot from sleep overs. We always wanted to be on top of our game and we practiced with each other before we ever got boyfriends. Christie and Jenna indulge too but I think they prefer guys more than anything else." Carolyn explained.

John looked at Christie and Jenna both and they nodded in agreement with Carolyn.

"I'm just glad we got a virginity busted finally and now know what it feels like. Thank you John for indulging us and making sure we got our orgasm too. I've fooled around with guys my age but never went that far. They could never seem to get me excited like you did." Christie said. Jenna sat next to her looking sheepish but nodded in agreement.

"Yes, Thank you John. I appreciate that you didn't ridicule me for feeling self conscious about my stomach and made me feel better. My desire for you grew when you did that." Jenna said. She stood and walked over to John and gave him a big kiss.

"I hope you don't think badly of me for not letting you fuck me" Julie said. She look a bit nervous and bit her bottom lip. "I just wasn't ready for taking that step with you. Despite my social media status, I am very selective about the guys who sleep with me. I've got a bit of a reputation as either a "slut" or "ice queen" depending on who you talked to at school." Julie explained.

John nodded and got and walked to Julie and pulled her up for a hug. "You owe me no explanation and I enjoyed my time with you even if we didn't do anything together. I am appreciative of all of you girls inviting me to spend time with you. I had a blast photographing you ladies and those will be my treat to edit even the ones where you all flashed me." John said.

Julie chuckled and smiled at John. All of the girls were making comments like "yeah sure you will", "Don't enjoy those too much, John", "too much fun..."

Julie grabbed her phone and told everyone that she wanted a group selfie. A collective groan went up from the other three girls and they all began teasing her. John had correctly guessed they were used to her antics. She setup all the girls in a half moon circle and moved John into the center then raised her arm up in front of him and the rest of the girls. "This is to capture a special night for two of us and so we can brag about this stud of a man with some friends". Julie said.

John found some of his business cards and passed them out to the girls. "If you girls are looking for more fun doing photo shoots or interested in modeling, please contact my studio and we'll setup another shoot. We could do a group or one on one photo session if that interests you. I also often get requests for photo shoots requiring some groups and prefer to use people I know well. You girls fit that category so please contact me. You may even get paid for having fun!" John said.

"I better get going." John said. He made sure to go around to each of the girls and give them a kiss and thanks for having him there. He wasn't sure how Julie would react to a kiss. When he went in to kiss her, she melted in his arms and gave out a little moan. John thought that was interesting. He made sure to look in her eyes and smile.

John left the room and headed down to his car. He wondered if the attendant would still be OK with his free parking despite being there for several hours now. He exited the parking lot and sure enough, the parking was comped. He smiled. For the free parking and the fun he had with the girls. He really hoped that they would contact him, especially Julie.

12