19 or 61

Story Info
Escort Agency Mix Up Complicates A Fantasy.
3.1k words
3.68
25k
21
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'19' Or '61'

Chris and Marianne had recently moved into an apartment close to the River Thames in London, No.19 Branksome Towers, a long low rise block, of high quality apartments.

Chris is a Senior Computer Engineer sometimes called out late at night to deal with emergency breakdowns! Marianne is P.A. to an Executive in the City of London finance district.

Joel and Miriam have lived at No.61 Branksome Towers for a couple of years.

Joel owns a bar in West London. Miriam is an Interior Designer specialising in bars and restaurants. Joel and Miriam are black. Joel is working tonight, Miriam usually goes with him, but this Friday night she fancied a night in, with her feet up, relaxing at home.

Joel and Miriam have a varied sex life, they are swingers, and both of them have had occasional dates with other single partners.

Before he left for work, Joel had called an escort agency that he used to provide partners from time to time, he had arranged for them to send someone to keep Miriam 'company' for the evening. Or, as he said on the phone, "someone to give her a good seeing to."

It is Friday evening. Chris and Marianne were planning dinner out with dancing at a bar/nightclub afterwards, before going home to bed and sex before sleep. Their plans were spoiled by a call out, where a city bank has had a major computer failure. It would take at least most of the night to fix. Marianne is annoyed with Chris, although, to be fair, he had no choice. That is what he does.

Chris's assistant, Mike, is also required on the job, so Mike suggested that his wife, Josey, goes round to Chris and Marianne's place and the two girls share a bottle of wine, watch a film on TV and having a catch-up chat.

Chris texted Marianne and just said someone was coming to visit with a film to watch and to get a bottle of wine opened ready.

Marianne rather liked Josey (Chris sometimes thinks she likes her a bit too much!) and she hadn't seen her for some time, so Chris thought it would be fun not to tell her who was coming and let her enjoy the surprise.

Marianne had a shower and just put on a pair of black lace panties and a silk robe, tied with a belt at the waist. She checked herself in the bedroom mirror, "very sexy," she said, "I could go for you myself," and she rubbed her nipples until they stood out in the smooth silk of the robe. She thought she might have a very enjoyable evening with Josie.

For a long time, Chris had had a fantasy of watching Marianne having sex with another man. He had told Marianne about it, and tried to persuade her to try it, but she had always refused.

Although she enjoyed sex very much, she thought the idea of Chris watching her was likely to inhibit her and make it an embarrassment. She would have preferred to explore her bisexual side and try sex with Josie, without anyone else present. However, when they'd discussed his fantasy in the last few days, she had agreed to try it. She sat down in the softly lit lounge to await her visitor.

Tom and Barry, two good looking young black men who worked for the escort agency, had had a late call to visit a client at Branksome Towers. They'd been given a card which had "Miriam" written on one side and "61" written on the other side.

When they arrived at Branksome Towers it was dark. Tom asked Barry, "What number was it?" Barry fished the card out of his pocket, looked at the back and said, "Number 19". "OK, what name was it?" asked Tom. "Miriam," was the reply, "And the client said to 'give her a good seeing to'."

The two men rang the door bell at No.19, after a few seconds Marianne answered the door. "Yes, can I help you?" she said.

"Hello Miriam." said Tom, "Your husband arranged for us to come round and keep you company for the evening."

"Oh! Did he?" said Marianne, "I thought it was going to be someone else! Well you had better come in, it's Marianne by the way not Miriam".

"Sorry," said Tom, "I must have misheard."

She led them into the lounge, where she already had bottle of wine open, and she was halfway through her first glass. "Would you like a drink?" She asked. "You can have wine, like me, or there are beers in the fridge." The two guys asked for beers, so she went to the kitchen to get them. When she returned, they were sitting on the four seater sofa, in front of the TV, where there was a dancing contest on. She sat on the sofa and handed them a bottle each. "How do you know my husband?" she asked.

"Oh, he comes into the agency from time to time and we met him there," said Barry.

"What are you watching on TV?" said Tom.

"Oh, it's a dancing contest," she replied, "you can put something else on if you like."

"Yeah," said Tom, "I've got a DVD movie here, that I thought you might like to watch."

"Ok, put it in the player," she said.

Tom took the DVD out of its case and put it into the machine, then returned to the sofa, sitting on the other side of Marianne to Barry! He pressed the start button on the controller and the movie started.

As the titles rolled across the screen the camera was panning round a luxurious bedroom. When it got to the bed, it zoomed in on a beautiful naked white girl laid on it, with a muscular black man kissing her and caressing her breasts!

"What's this!" cried Marianne, shocked, but as she turned to Tom, he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. "What are you doing?" she cried. "Stop. What is going on?"

Tom looked puzzled. "Well, you know why we are here. Your husband called the escort agency and arranged for us to come round and 'look after you. His instructions were to 'give you a good seeing to'."

My God, thought Marianne, the bastard, he might have told me and I would have told him, No!

"Right," she thought. "It's his fantasy, and he's not here to see it. I'll get my own back on him, I'll enjoy myself, and tell him all about what he's missed later. What's more, I won't have to worry about what he's thinking while I am doing it."

The girl in the movie was now kissing her black lover deeply. He was leaning down from a position between her open legs and his huge cock was prodding at her pussy!

"Right," said Marianne, turning to her handsome young visitors, "we mustn't disappoint my husband, must we." She kissed Tom with open mouth and slid her tongue along his lips. He opened his own mouth and sucked her tongue in. She placed her hand behind his head to keep his mouth tight against hers.

Meanwhile, Barry began to run his hand over her breasts, causing her nipples to harden and press again the fabric of her robe.

Marianne was beginning to enjoy the lovely tingling feelings in her nipples and her pussy, and she could already feel a dampness between her legs.

Tom continued to kiss her, while Barry started to undo the belt of her robe. As he pulled her belt undone, the robe fell open and her gorgeous, full, rounded breasts swung free. Barry cupped one breast and Tom cupped the other. They both began to tease her nipples and pinch them gently. Small electric shocks, shot into her pussy and she moaned softly.

Tom moved his lips down to her nipples, while Barry slid his hand down her belly to cup her mound. He removed her robe and her panties, parted her legs, and started to slide his fingers up and down her moist slit and circle her clitoris. He pushed his long middle finger into her pussy and began to finger fuck her slowly and gently, feeling her juices coating it! Then he went back to her clitoris, pinching and pulling the nub gently.

Marion's breath was coming in short sharp gasps. She was loving it. These guys were good!

Barry got off the sofa and knelt down in front of her. He brought his mouth down to her pussy and started to lick her clitoris and to flick his long tongue in and out of her.

In a minute or two, Marianne was so aroused that she could feel an orgasm building. She was moaning loudly and gasping every time Barry's tongue circled her clitoris and when he sucked it into his mouth! Her eyes were tightly shut. She pushed her pelvis up to his mouth, trying to force his tongue deeper into herself, and in seconds, she came!

Tom stood up and quickly undressed. As Marianne opened her eyes, she saw him remove his boxers and his cock sprang out. He was very big, much bigger than Chris. Tom's cock was 9 inches long and thick. It was absolutely rigid, and she could see a small bead of pre-cum already appear on the head.

He leaned in and brought his cock to her mouth. She licked the pre-cum from the tip and opened her lips to allow him in.

Tom pushed gently into her mouth, and he felt her tongue lick along the bottom of his shaft. He drew back, then forward again, she closed her lips and began to suck. He drew back, and then forward, further than before. She gagged a little as he pushed into her throat.

She began to bob backwards and forwards, and he pushed a little deeper with each thrust. His thrusts became more insistent, he was reaching a climax. "Argh, cumming," he cried, as his cum spurted into Marianne's throat. He released three large spurts, her mouth was full, she swallowed, then sucked his cock clean.

Barry undressed, then he pushed her down, so she was lying on the sofa. He pulled her legs apart and brought the tip of his cock to her wet opening. His cock was also big, not as big as Tom's but still 8 inches and still thick.

Her arousal juices made her wet and slippery, but Barry still had to push hard to gain entry for his cock. She pulled her knees up to give him better access. Man she was tight! He had a couple of inches in her, and he drew back a little before gently pushing further forward. She groaned, and her eyes opened wide in apprehension of being hurt. Barry knew how to use his cock, he waited and let her get used to his girth before he gently eased a bit further in.

When Marianne realised that he wasn't going to hurt her she relaxed, and this helped Barry to finish penetrating her fully. As their bellies came together, and he began to pump regularly backwards and forwards, she began to enjoy the feeling of fullness his cock gave her.

She felt her orgasm building again and she locked her legs behind his back to pull him in deeper. She bucked with his thrusts, and as she neared her climax, she cried out in pain and ecstasy. Then she screamed, "Oh, God. I'm coming. Oh, oh, I'm coming," as she went into a shuddering, shaking orgasm.

Gasping for breath, she lay back, but Barry was still pumping into her, faster and harder now. Then he shouted, "I'm going to cum!"

She cried, "Yes, cum in me! Please, cum in me!"

He grunted, "Here it cums," and thrusting in as far as he could, he erupted deep inside her!

Barry pulled out and his cum started to ooze out of her pussy. She lay back exhausted for the moment, but this was only a temporary halt.

Tom rapidly changed places with Barry, and started to push his cock into her pussy, which was now not so tight. Tom was longer than Barry and he pushed deeper into her, sliding in easily on his friends cum.

Marianne lay still at first, but then she started to enjoy being fucked again, and started to respond. In a little while they were fucking hard and she soon began to climax. She cried out and shed tears of ecstasy. "Yes, Oh yes. Fuck me, Fuck me hard! Give me your cum, all of it! I want it in my belly."

Tom came. She felt his cock spasm, deep inside her, once, twice, three times, four times, each spasm indicating a spurt of his cum. He pumped her as long as he was able. She hugged him, with her legs wrapped around him. Her orgasm continued to rack her, her back was arched, and her eyes rolled up into her head, incoherent words spilled out of her mouth with no meaning. Even when he stopped pumping, she still shuddered and shook and then suddenly she was still!

Tom pulled out. She lay with her eyes closed, then she smiled, she felt thoroughly used. She had never experienced anything like this. "Thank you guys," she said, "that was the most wonderful fucking I've ever had"!

She was a sweating mess, after being thoroughly used by both of them. What was the phrase that Barry had used? "Give you a good seeing to." They were certainly doing that.

When Tom pulled out, she could feel more cum oozing out of her pussy, and down over her anus.

As she lay there with her eyes closed, she realised that one of them had got between her legs again. She opened her eyes as Barry pushed his cock, once again rigid, into her pussy and then leaned down to kiss her. She automatically put her arms round him and wrapped her legs round his waist.

He started to fuck her gently, then gradually increased his pace and the hardness of his thrusting. She didn't know how much more of this she could take. He continued to fuck her for what seemed like ages. She had nothing left to give as he finally came again, and just lay there, until she fell asleep.

Tom and Barry dressed. Tom placed Marianne's robe over her and they quietly let themselves out of the apartment. The sun was up, they had been fucking most of the night!

Whilst they had been fucking her, the two men had been videoing the action with their phones. Before they left, they downloaded the videos onto her laptop. Perhaps Chris was going to see the action after all.

Chris and Joel arrived home at almost the same time. Chris had managed to get finished earlier than expected. As he let himself into the building, two black guys had come out and he heard one say to the other, "Wow, that was one hot pussy." The other one had replied, "Yeah and she sucks cock like a pro."

Joel had closed his bar up in the early hours as usual. He was tired and glad to be home. He wondered if he was going to get to bed with his lovely wife, or if his side would still be occupied and he would have to use the guest bedroom. He wondered who the agency had sent to keep Miriam company.

As both men entered the building together, Joel said, "Hi, you must be the new tenant at number 19."

"Yes, I'm Chris," was the reply.

Joel introduced himself. "Welcome to Branksome Towers," he said. "Me and Miriam live at number 61. We must get together sometime, perhaps have a drink and get to know each other."

"Yes, I'd like that," said Chris.

When Joel returned home, Miriam was in bed, alone. He woke her as he joined her. She was not happy, and she asked why he hadn't got the escort agency to send her a companion for the evening, as he had promised. He protested that he had. But no one had turned up at 61 Branksome Towers.

"Oh, by the way," he said. "I've just met the new guy at number 19, Chris. He's a good looking guy I think you'll like him."

"Yes, and I've seen his wife," said Miriam. "She's a stunner, you'll love her. But maybe I'll get to her first." she said with a smile.

When Chris let himself in to the apartment, he could see the lounge lights were still on. He went into the room and saw Marianne asleep on the sofa, with her silk robe over her. Her hair was a matted mess and her lips were puffy. He slid the robe off her. She was naked and her pussy lips were also puffed up, there was a wet patch on the sofa between her legs. It was obvious that she had been fucked.

"What the hell has been going on here?" he shouted!

Marianne lazily opened her eyes. "Oh, thank you darling. I've had a wonderful night. I'm totally fucked out and I must have had a bucketful of cum. Those two guys you sent round were something else. It was lovely of you to arrange it, but next time can you make it just one guy please. It's a pity you weren't here to watch and satisfy your fantasy, but they videoed it all and downloaded it onto my laptop, so you can watch it there." With that she drifted back off to sleep!

Chris realised then, that the two black men he had seen leaving the building, were talking about his wife. But why had they come to see Marianne? Then he saw the escort agency card that Tom and Barry had left on the side, with 'Miriam' written on one side and '61' written on the other, or was it '19'.

He realised the mistake that had been made, the two men should have spent the evening with Joel's wife, but went to the wrong apartment. And, after Marianne had agreed to try his fantasy, she thought he had sent them to her!

Christ, what a fuck up! He picked up his lovely, well used wife, and carried her gently to their bed and tucked her in. The next time he met Joel, they would have a good laugh about it!

A day or two later, Joel and the escort agency staff, realised what had happened with the two addresses becoming mixed up. Joel and Miriam called on Chris and Marianne to explain and apologise on behalf of the agency. After some initial embarrassment, the two couples laughed about it.

That was the beginning of a close friendship that enabled Chris to realise his fantasy of being there, while Marianne was fucking Joel. It also enabled Marianne and Miriam to enjoy their bi-sexual sides as well. But, of course, that will be another story.