We Cucked Him With His Coworkers

Story Info
Daughter and wife fuck husbands coworkers.
10k words
4.46
190.2k
510
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,340 Followers

Authors note: Once again a huge thank you to my fans. With over 5700 fans you have now made me the 25th most favorited author on Literotica. Your feedback keeps me writing.

FYI I noticed I'm getting a lot less negative comments. I'm not deleting comments. I think management is moderating them. I kinda miss them. They made me laugh.

Please keep rating, favoriting, leaving comments, and feedback.

=============================

It was a Friday morning when my husband Carl called me and asked me to bring him some papers to the office. He was running product training that week and forgot some of the reference materials. I didn't mind. Carl made a good living and I hadn't had to work for the last ten years, so I made arrangements to drop them off at lunchtime.

Carl is a product manager for a medical device company. He's involved in most of the company training courses. Right now they were doing two weeks of sales team training.

When I got to Carl's office I was greeted by the receptionist and told he was in. I headed to his office and looked at him for a moment. There he was, as handsome as ever, he still 'did it' for me when I saw him.

As I waited I thought about our marriage. We'd had a rough start. We were both 18 when we started dating. I got pregnant immediately and I decided to keep the baby. Carl said he wasn't ready to get married but wanted to be there for us. Luckily our parents were extremely supportive and taught us the skills, sacrifices, and joys that came from taking care of a baby. Carl stayed very much involved.

We decided it would be best for our daughter if Carl went to college. I worked and he went to a local college where he could stay close to her. Somewhere around Carl's senior year we started dating again. I don't think either of us realized we were dating. We just kind of fell into going out together. It was a much more mature form of dating. We were the best of friends.

Carl got a job out of college. Then he asked me to marry him. I knew I was in love with him, but wasn't sure how he felt. I didn't want him to marry me out of some sense of duty.

"I've had my chance to date," he said. "Nothing compares to how I feel about you and Veronica," (our daughter).

I accepted and we were married a few months later. It's been an amazing marriage ever since and Veronica, now 19, has grown into an amazing and beautiful young woman.

Carl finally noticed me and got up to kiss me. As he did he introduced me to the four men in his office. They were part of the Dallas sales team. They were there for the two week training. I noticed they were all handsome gentlemen. Kind of cut from the same cloth. They were all late 20s early 30s and not one shorter than 5'11". I could tell because Carl was 5'10". They were all that kind of build that played sports in high school. I found out later they were good friends and all worked out together. They were extremely polite as they were introduced.

I gave Carl the papers he needed. He thanked me and said they were just heading out for lunch.

"Why don't you join us," said one of the men.

"No, I couldn't," I replied. "You guys must have work stuff to talk about."

"We are sick of work stuff," said the one I would later know as Bobby. "We could use a pretty lady to distract us."

I laughed, "well, I'm not sure how pretty I am, but thank you."

Actually I knew that men found me attractive. I was barely 5'1" and 105 lbs. Although I was short I had some curves. I had long blonde hair and I kept myself in shape. I was 18 when I had Veronica and my body snapped back pretty quick.

I looked at Carl. So did the four men.

"Well, I'm with them," he said. "I love having a beautiful woman around. Especially when she's my wife."

I laughed. Introductions were made all around. My name is Brenda. The guys were Jim, Scott, Don, and Bobby. We headed for lunch.

We walked to a BBQ and beer place around the corner. The guys all ordered beers.

"Beer on a work day?" I asked.

"Hell, first week of class is over. We are staying the weekend rather than flying home. So we have a little goof off time, and that includes beer," explained Scott.

"One for you?" asked Jim.

I looked at Carl. He shrugged his shoulders. That meant fine with him, so I accepted. We ordered lunch and the conversation was fun. The guys made me laugh and although I didn't notice it at the time flirted with me and made me feel pretty.

Jim, Scott, Don, and Bobby paid a lot of attention to me, and I was loving it. I may have had an extra beer and at my 105 lbs each beer had its effect. As they flirted, I flirted back. Carl was quiet, mostly sat there smiling and sipping a beer.

Now mind you. Carl was the only man I ever dated. The last time I flirted I was 18, so I wasn't very good at it, or at recognizing it. However having 4 attractive men paying attention to me made me feel warm inside. I was having fun.

Lunch went longer than the hour it was supposed to and I didn't even notice. When it was time to go I pouted.

Carl laughed, "Well, maybe the guys would like to come over to watch the game tomorrow night."

I didn't realize it but later Carl told me I looked so excited at the prospect that there was no way they could say no. We set a time for grilling and the game.

As we separated the guys asked Carl if he wanted to join them for golf the morning before the game. He said yes and they offered to pick him up in the morning.

The guys went back to the office. Carl made me promise to wait an hour before I drove home. I spent some time in a good mood shopping.

When I got home I had a feeling of almost giddiness about me. I didn't understand why, but I felt energized. I couldn't wait for Carl to come home.

Veronica noticed my mood.

"What's up mom?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I responded.

"I don't know. You seem different, kind of silly happy? Maybe?" she guessed.

"Maybe that's it," I replied. "Earlier I was thinking what a great life I have with you and your father. I'm just happy."

"Well we love you too," She replied.

I went around making dinner. Carl arrived just as I was setting the table.

I met him at the door with a big kiss. He knew that kiss. It was my 'wait till I get you alone' kiss.

"Oh? What's got into you?" He teased.

"Nothing, can't a wife just kiss her husband?" I demurred.

"Like that?" He responded. "Anytime."

"Geeeesh, you guys get a room," Veronica laughed.

Actually, Veronica was pretty cool with us being affectionate towards each other. We were pretty open with her about sex and attraction. We didn't want her to fall into the same trap we did.

"We are in a room," I teased back.

She rolled her eyes.

We all sat down to dinner laughing and talking about our day.

Carl mentioned lunch. Like any other 19 year old Veronica's first question was, "were they cute?"

She looked at me, I blushed. I didn't know how to answer. Carl stepped in.

Well, I can't speak to whether they're cute, but they were quite attracted to your mom," he offered.

"Really?" Veronica responded. "How so?"

"Well, they kept flirting with her and complimenting her," he answered.

"Really mom?" She asked me.

"Your dad is exaggerating," I offered.

She looked at him. He just smiled and shook his head in a 'no I'm not' motion.

"Wow mom, way to go," she exclaimed.

I blushed.

I looked at Veronica. She was gorgeous. Long black hair, dark eyes, 5'0" and about 100lbs. Tiny but gorgeous. I've seen her flirt with both men and boys. She knew she was attractive and knew how to work it to get what she wanted.

To some extent she even had her dad wrapped around her little finger.

Just then Carl's phone rang. We have a rule against answering phones at the table. Carl looked.

"It's them," he said. "I better take this."

We listened to our end of the conversation.

"No problem, what's up?"

How would I know?"

"Ok! Ok," he laughed. "I've heard Centerfolds or Kings are good."

Centerfolds and Kings? Then it hit me, they were strip clubs. These guys were asking Carl where a good strip club was.

Then I heard.

"No I can't."

"I'm home with my wife and daughter."

"I don't think so,"

"I'm sure it's not her thing," he said.

I interrupted. "What's not my thing?" I asked.

Carl covered the mouthpiece. "They want to know if I want to go to a strip club with them," he told me.

"You should go," I replied. "You like hanging out with them. Think of it as team building, but what did that have to do with me?"

"When I told them I was hanging at home with you, they suggested I bring you along," he said.

"Really?" I nearly sputtered my drink out my nose. "What did you say?"

"I told them it wasn't your thing," he replied.

I thought about it, Well, I didn't really think, for some reason I just reacted.

"It might be fun," I said.

After all, I'd had a very tame upbringing and although I hadn't admitted it yet, I liked the way those men treated me.

"Really?" asked Carl.

"Sure, why not?" I replied.

Veronica looked at me with amazement. I just shrugged.

Carl said into the phone, "Umm. She said ok, so I guess we'll meet you there."

He hung up.

"Really?" he asked.

"Why not," I replied. "I've never been, I'm curious, and I have five big strong men to protect me. Wait? There are other women there, aren't there?"

Carl assured me there usually were. That made me feel a bit more comfortable.

"You go mom," exclaimed Veronica.

While we ate dinner Carl kept looking at me funny. I kept on wondering what the evening would be like. Something about being the only woman with a bunch of men at a strip club was making me a little warm. Veronica asked me about the guys. Most I could tell her was what they looked like and that they were nice. I kept getting them mixed up. I would describe who I thought was Don only to have Carl correct me and find out it was Jim.

After dinner we did dishes. I went to my room to change. Carl followed me.

I was feeling a little playful and anxious.

"What should I wear," I asked.

'What you have on is fine," Carl answered.

I was wearing jeans, a cute blouse, and heels. I looked alright. We had a good hour before we had to leave. I started taking off my jeans.

"I said they were fine," said Carl.

"I know," I said. "There's no room in them."

"No room?" He looked at me obviously confused.

I put my arms around him and said breathily, "yeah, they're too tight. I can't get your cock in here."

It took him a moment, then the light went off. He grabbed my ass, pulled me to him, and kissed me. I moaned and kissed back.

"Let's fix that," he laughed.

He pushed me on the bed and proceeded to pull my jeans and panties down over my hips and off my legs.

He stood and looked at me. I felt good. I had just shaved my legs and kept my pussy hair bikini clean.

Carl is not one to say no to sex. I watched him as he undressed. We were lucky. We had a good sex life, well, as far as I knew. I'd only been with Carl but I knew he'd been with a few other women in college. We were at least twice a weekers. From what I could tell that was more than other couples our age. Of course, most of them were still raising school age children. Carl and I stopped having sex when I got pregnant and then I didn't have sex again till we started seriously dating when we were 22. When we started again we were like first timers. When I talk to women with kids my kid's age, they are usually at least ten years older than me and from their comments don't have sex as often.

Carl laid down on the bed next to me.

"After dinner?" he said questioningly.

"You complaining?" I responded.

"No," he said as he slid his hand slowly down my belly. "Just curious."

I arched my hips in anticipation of that hand reaching my pussy.

"So what's got you going?" he asked.

I didn't answer, but when his hand reached my pussy I moaned.

He leaned in to kiss me as his fingers slid past my clit and into my pussy. It took us a few years to get it right but now he knew exactly how I liked it. He lightly caressed my pussy lips then circled my clit with his fingers. I moaned again.

"So? What's brought this on?" he asked as he played with my clit.

"Shut up," I answered. "Kiss me."

He kissed me and slid his fingers back into my pussy. I thrust against them as they entered me. I put one hand behind his head and held his lips to mine and with the other hand I reached down and encircled his cock. I was always fascinated by its feel. The skin so soft but like a steel rod in my hands. I wondered briefly if all cocks felt the same. I mean, I knew they came in all sizes and shapes, but this was the only one I'd ever seen, certainly touched, in real life. Of course I'd seen pictures, but it's not the same.

I lightly stroked his cock as I kissed him. I rolled on my back and pulled him on top of me. Bending my knees I tried to guide him into me. He took over and guided his cock into my pussy. I moaned as he entered me.

"What made you so wet?" he pressed.

I kissed him hard. Truth was, I wasn't sure why I was so turned on. I mean at the moment. Looking back I know. Four handsome men were flirting with me and I was going to be doing something naughty. I was going to a strip club. I'd never done anything like that. Did I mention that I was going to be doing it with my husband and four other men.

I wrapped my legs around my husband and pulled him deep into me. As I did he thrust into me.

"God baby, you feel so good," he whispered in my ear.

I started moving my hips and meeting his thrusts with mine. We'd done this a lot. It felt wonderful, it felt familiar. I briefly thought about the sales team. I wondered how different other men felt. I wasn't sheltered. I read books, novels, torrid sex between the heroes. I knew I had good sex, I had orgasms, but you always wonder about something you've never had.

After all, it was normal to fantasize. I had mine. I liked being taken. Carl could take me. I loved it when he did. Sometimes I switched the face to a TV star, or even someone I'd met, but they were just fantasies.

"Fuck me," I said as he thrust into me. "God, I love you."

"I love you too," he moaned.

I grabbed his ass, pulled him into me, and ground my hips. It felt so good.

As his cock drove into me, I thought about the strip club. The idea of being so naughty turned me on. The thought of being surrounded by five handsome men also excited me. To me, Don was the cutest. His face appeared before me as I felt my husband's cock inside me. With Don's face in front of me I grabbed my husband's ass tighter and started thrusting my hips with more intensity. He felt my urgency and started to fuck me harder. I felt my orgasm building.

"Oh fuck," I cried. I rarely swore but somehow during sex it felt so right.

"You like that?" he hissed.

"Fuck yes," I moaned.

"I'm cumming!" I cried as my orgasm washed over me.

Carl grunted as he pumped his sperm into me.

"Mmmmmm," I sighed.

We lay there for a while as his cock shrunk and eventually fell out of me. Then we cuddled for a while.

"Gonna tell me what brought that on." he asked.

"I don't know. I think the idea of going to a strip club, doing something wild," I replied.

"Well," replied Carl. "I like this wild side of you."

We made out a bit and then Carl said we better get ready.

I pulled on a cute bra and panties, jeans, and a button down top. I checked the mirror. I looked cute. Why cute underwear? Something for Carl to unwrap when he gets home.

As we were leaving Veronica gave us a funny look.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said in a flip voice. "I just like the way you two prepare to go out." She laughed.

Dammit, we'd brought her up to accept sex as a normal part of life, but some things should not be shared. I felt a little embarrassed but also a little proud that she knew we had a good sex life. I just smiled at her.

We told her what time we would be back and hopped in the car and headed to Centerfolds.

When we got there we parked a block away and walked to the club. The marquis had pictures of girls in various types of lingerie. There was a big guy at the door, presumably the bouncer.

When we walked in a tattooed woman, somewhere between 25-35, collected a cover charge for the guys. There was no cover for me. The cover charge covered a free drink.

We were escorted to a table near the stage. I looked around. There were various other women there. That made me feel more comfortable. Some were dressed like me, jeans or casual dresses. There were others dressed in what you'd call club wear or what I call slut wear. I assumed most were hookers. I was informed some might be swingers who also like to dress slutty and go out. Most of the groups with women were seated closer to the stage. That included us.

The music was hard and pulsing. There was a naked girl walking around the stage. She wasn't really dancing, she was just walking and then she'd do a move, a split, or crouch with her knees spread and fake touching herself or sometimes she'd interact with a pole. .

She'd 'dance' to the end of the stage. There were obviously men who tipped more and she focused on them. She'd also focus on the women as that would make the men tip more as well.

There were waitresses wandering along the floor serving small overpriced drinks and then other girls, obviously dancers either lap dancing or looking for someone to offer a lap dance.

When the song ended the girl onstage exited and a new girl came out. She did a set of walking around the stage in lingerie. Then the next song she would go out back remove some lingerie and come back out topless. The next dance she would remove the rest of her clothes. To me I was surprised. It wasn't really stripping like I'd pictured it. It was just dancing in various states of undress.

That's a pretty clinical description written weeks after the occurrence. At the moment I was in wide eyed wonder as to being there and seeing all the people, sites, and smells. Being a woman the dancers would often make eye contact with me and focus their moves on me. When they did men around the bar would cheer and tip more.

One Time a dancer on stage reached down and pulled me on stage to dance with her. I was a cheerleader. I know how to gyrate and shake my hips. She undid the top button of my blouse. You could see a bit of bra. The dancer made a ton of tips. I got a lot of attention. All those male eyes on me was making me hot. I could feel the warmth between my legs.

I was breathless when I returned to the table. I gave Carl a huge kiss and sat on his lap. A cheer went up from the crowd.

"Fuck that was hot," I whispered to him. Then I kissed him again.

I stayed in his lap and watched the girls on stage. One of the girls came over and offered me a lap dance. I looked at my husband. The guys encouraged me and offered to pay.

"What the hell," I proclaimed and moved to a chair.

The woman stripped down till she was topless and started gyrating on my lap. The rules for men are no touching, for women they are different. The dancer took my hands in hers and ran them over her body including her breasts. I'd never touched another woman's breasts before. I felt her soft skin and her nipples get hard under my fingertips. All the men were watching us and I was enjoying the attention. As I played with the woman's tits I leaned over and kissed Carl. I was looking forward to getting home and fucking.

When she was done she kissed me. Again the guys cheered. I kissed Carl, "I could do it better," I proclaimed.

"Yeah," said Jim. "I'd like to see that."

"Well, No ones paying me," I laughed.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,340 Followers