1904 Mrs. Fox on Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did the presentation go?" I asked.

"Very well but we should be guarded about what we say." This was a phrase meant to discourage eavesdropping telephonists but in my experience it usually had the opposite effect.

"Yes, of course. Were there many gentlemen there to witness the showing and did they like it?" I asked.

"A dozen or so. It received rapturous applause at the end. Sir Claud was the hero of the hour."

"And was the competitor well received?"

"Mr Willis declined to show his, he said it was not worthy to be seen. He wrote a cheque out to cash straight away. I have it here.

"How did you feel about it, my dear?" I enquired.

"I have never been so excited and proud in my whole life. To see someone so close to my heart appreciated by so many. Can you imagine it?"

I pushed a hand under my night dress and pulled on a nipple.

"Oh yes, I am imagining it as we speak."

"I believe that the gentlemen may all be reviewing the spectacle at this very second."

"Do you think so?" I asked.

"I suspect that they are all drawing their own conclusions right now."

"You may well be right. Do I have your permission to come to a natural conclusion of my own?" I begged.

"I would be disappointed if you did anything else," encouraged Clive.

My hand made its way over my pubic hair to my vulva and two fingers slid into the crevasse. Brushing briefing over my clitoris before extracting a little lubrication from my vagina, they returned to the sensitive nub. My fingers stroked left and right, once or twice and then spread to stretch my labia. I kept the tension on for a few seconds before rubbing my clitoris again.

The thought of so many gentlemen masterbating while they remembered me being lewd drove me over the edge. Every fibre vibrated as I orgasmed.

"Are you still there, Clive?" I asked.

"Oh yes, my love."

"I have come to a satisfactory conclusion," I informed him.

"Yes, I heard. I am so glad."

As a Nun once told me, nothing is a sin if your husband absolves you.

.................................................

AUTHOR'S NOTES

This is a work of Historical Fantasy and no fictional creatures were harmed during the making of the costumes.

The entreaty to 'break a leg' was not recorded in a theatrical context until 1921, hence Lady Cynthia's call of 'good luck'.

I am not sure if Nuns were allowed to eat Ice-cream at this date but, if so, would a plant-based alternative have been less of a sin. As this was not available, the good sister should not be judged too harshly.

Please don't think that I, in any way, condone the sending of convicts to Australia and I certainly don't condone Australia's blatant retaliation of sending back Fosters Lager, Vegemite and Rolf Harris.