Surrogate

Story Info
Her mother stood in.
4.3k words
4.44
20.2k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts mature sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

Sadie cringed when she heard the door slam down the corridor. The door was at the dining room where her daughter, Poppy, was studying with her boyfriend, Julius. They had been arguing a lot of late and although Sadie didn't want to listen in, she couldn't help but hear that the arguments were about sex; more specifically Julius wanted to have sex with Poppy but she wanted primarily to focus on her studies but secondarily to keep her virginity intact for the foreseeable.

They made a lovely couple and aside from their disagreements around sex, they were very compatible. Julius was amazingly supportive of the many causes and soapboxes that Poppy championed; he wasn't a pushover by any stretch of the imagination as he would often counsel Poppy on opposite stances to make sure she considered all angles before proceeding. Yes, he was better at that sort of thing than Poppy's father could ever muster; that sounded like a complaint when in fact Sadie's biggest gripe about her husband was his lack of ambition. It was Sadie's own marriage that made her appreciate just how compatible the two younger ones were. Julius was a tall athlete, raised so that he had impeccable manners; his chiselled jaw, easy smile and deep brown eyes had many women swooning as he passed by but he only had eyes for Poppy.

Poppy was the apple of Sadie's eye; the blond middle-aged mum would fight through a hoard of demons for her daughter who in the same vein was her mother's best friend. The two could talk long into the early hours on every topic under the sun, no topic was off limits apart from Poppy's sex life which was zero by all accounts but that was the way Poppy wanted it. She and Jules would occasionally fool around but that's as far as it was likely to go, at Poppy's insistence, certainly not Julius's who would happily have it otherwise. Sadie actually felt sorry for the young man, she remembered what the boys were like when she was their age, if they couldn't get what they wanted they would turn their attentions elsewhere at the drop of a hat. Sadie knew that if Julius did the same, Poppy would be devastated. Sadly, today's door slamming worried Sadie that Julius would start down the path of dumping Poppy just when she was reaching a crescendo with her studies and she would need his emotional support the most.

Sadie went down to the kitchen to get herself a drink and pulled up short when she stepped inside and found Julius at the work surface with his fists clenched against his temples. Her heart went out to the boy as she stepped up to him and placed a comforting hand on one of his arms. Her 5 4 stature meant the youth towered over her and yet at the touch he seemed to crumple and she pulled him into a hug so he placed his forehead on her shoulder. They stayed like that for a while until he pulled up and apologised "I'm sorry, I shouldn't burden you with my problems."

"I've heard the two of you and as it involves Poppy it's also my problem" Sadie stated in her soft maternal tone, continuing to hold the young man.

He winced slightly as he stumbled "I'm not too comfortable talking to someone else about our arguments in general but especially about this particular topic."

"Oh shush, it's a topic that is very important to you, to both of you, plus it's something most people have to discuss. I don't want you thinking of me as some philistine nun" she admonished him. "Look, I know the context is that you want to do IT, but Poppy wants to hold off. I implore you, she's going to need all your support over the next few months and I know how good you are for each other. So, I'm begging you just bear with her."

He didn't look convinced "I hear you and I want to underline Poppy is my world but... but..." he gave a deep huff followed by "How do I know that she will eventually want IT? Plus my studying is suffering because of 'blue ball' syndrome, I'm not able to focus myself."

Sadie pulled him into a hug once as she soothed "Oh you poor boy, it's a tricky path we're on but can't you just take care of IT yourself?"

Again, he wore a pained expression as the topic wasn't going away anytime soon "I'm not saying you wouldn't understand but it's just not the same." As he stood back upright Sadie was determined not to let him off the hook so she continued to hold tightly on to him; Poppy needed him, and the family was better with him part of it. She was concerned that if he left without the conversation being resolved there was a very real chance that he wouldn't come back.

That's when the problem raised its head, as she held him close a significant lump was pressing into her stomach, the exact place his crotch was located. 'God that feels like an impressive lump' she considered, the mental picture she had in her head was making her own pussy juice up, 'Poppy is going to be a lucky girl when she does eventually give in' was another thought before it was replaced by 'That thing could take some stretching to get in.' Sadly, this latest thought made her pussy juice up further and her nipples pinged out at the realisation that she was lusting after her daughter's boyfriend. 'This is so very wrong but jeez that lump.'

Sadie thought back to the last time she and her husband were intimate but all she could consider was how unfulfilling it had been to both of them. 'God that lump feels so good' was her next thought. 'Poor boy must be in pain if he's walking around with that all day. He's so good for Poppy, I need him to feel needed.' It was the following thought that sealed both their fates 'What if I release his needs?'

Julius thought it strange that she seemed to be preoccupied at such a crucial point in the conversation but just then she looked up into his downtrodden expression and her breath caught in her throat with sadness. Her hand involuntarily moved to the front of his joggers and squeezed; Julius was stunned at first but the longer she held his hard dick, the more her fingers seemed to flex along its length. 'Oh, that feels so very good' he thought only to admonish himself seconds later 'You shouldn't be enjoying this.' He began to say "What...are... you..."

"Shhhh" she hushed him as she sunk to her knees, during her transition down she hooked her fingers in his elasticated jog bottoms and pulled them down with her. His hard dick sprang up and waved inches from her face making her smile further. 'It is indeed beautiful' she contemplated before saying "Let me take care of this for you" as she took the warm hard flesh stick in her mouth.

With her lips gripped around his flesh her tongue went to work fluttering around the head. Julius had only one focus and that was how sensational it felt to be inside her mouth, the way she ducked back and forth demonstrated quite a skill but this was the first time he had ever been on the receiving end of a blowjob. Yes, Poppy would sometimes put her hand down the front of his trousers but no matter how much he begged her, she flatly refused to perform oral sex. The world seemed to exist outside of this room; he looked down at Sadie just as she cast her green eyes up towards him. Beforehand he had thought of her as pretty and she was a wonderful mum to Poppy but he had to change his mind now he had seen her dedication to his dick, she could only be classed as beautiful.

There was no way he was going to last long. Sadie could tell from his shallow breathing started to increase and he croaked "Oh god I'm going to..." but could end the sentence before she started shooting his come in her mouth. The sheer number of ropes he fired was a shock to Sadie but the volume was testimony to the fact that he was severely backed up. When she thought he was done coming she kept her firm grip on the base of his cock, pulled back and put on quite a performance of swallowing his come down. "I... I... I... " Julius stumbled, his face colouring up with embarrassment. Yes, he had enjoyed it and yes, she was beautiful, especially with her lips wrapped around his dick but she was Poppy's mum; how was this going to pan out the next time he sat down with the family for dinner.

Sadie took control once again. She tugged on his dick until he stepped forward as she intended, she took off her panties, lifted her dress and then jumped up on the kitchen table behind her "I want you to fuck me now. After what I've just done, I think I deserve to have this inside me. Above all though anytime you need your balls draining you come and see me. Poppy needs your support but doesn't need you pestering her for sex." As she pulled his dick nearer and lined the tip up with her splayed pussy she added "This stays between us two but any and every time you need sex, you come and see me. Do I make myself clear?"

Julius just dumbly nodded but found the draw of her pussy irresistible as he pushed forward slightly to the ledge the head of his dick inside her snug warm purse. He knew in an instant that this was proving addictive and he would have to experience this as often as he could. 'If Poppy doesn't want it and Sadie does then I'm certainly not looking this gift horse in the mouth.'

He slowly pushed his hips forward as his girlfriend's mother gave an approving groan while her eyelids fluttered. "Good boy, this is the only pussy you will need until my daughter is ready," she said, the reality was she was thinking 'Poppy's going to struggle to take this girth the first few times but I have enough time, I can train him sufficiently before that happens.' Sadie started to push her hips forward until he was fully embedded inside her prompting her to gently stroke his cheek with her right hand while her left was looped around his shoulder. "Oh, that feels really nice. If this is your first time then it's a privilege to be the one showing you the ropes. Now work your cock in and out of me, it will prove to be very enjoyable for both of us." In her head she was considering 'Hell, this big a dick is guaranteed to ring my bell.'

Julius just wanted to stand still and have her bath his dick with her copious juices but he slowly pulled back until just the head remained with her and then pushed back inside. He was concerned that he would come too quickly and yet the further they progressed the more in control he was feeling. Her silky soft walls gripped him beautifully and he concluded that if this was what he would experience with all his partners then he was in for good times ahead. Sadie brought him back to the here and now by putting her arms around his neck and lacing her fingers together behind his neck while she intensified her hip movement. And so they progressed steadily for a short while, and that's when he felt her grip his cock tightly; his mouth was near his ear as she whimpered "I'm coming." Julius had never felt anything quite like it and was loving the way her juices flowed around his dick.

Sadly, it was too much for him and he gasped "Coming."

Sadie intensified the grip her legs had around his hips and just had time to respond "Go on. Come inside me" before she felt him unleash his latest onslaught. She could have sworn she felt his come hitting her womb but afterwards, she surmised it was all in her head because of the tight grip she had on him inside her. Once he had finished coming the two clung on to each other while they got their breath back. "Phew. Thank you, I needed that."

Julius' smile was almost as big as the Cheshire Cat as he absent-mindedly replied "You needed it? I'm feeling positively euphoric."

Sadie became all serious as she wriggled back off his dick "I mean it, not a word about this to anyone." She paused while she waited for Julius to nod his acknowledgement and then added "I'm hoping that come the time with Poppy you'll be sufficiently proficient that you will be able to guide her as I am now with you. I want it understood that I meant it when I said anytime you need to get off you come to me rather than Poppy, yes?"

"Understood" Julius replied. He paused before asking "What about us, about what just happened?"

Sadie smiled as she stroked his cheek again and responded "You're a sweet boy and I couldn't want for a better son-in-law eventually I want Poppy to focus on her studies but I also appreciate a boy your age has needs. I don't want you falling in love with me just because we fucked; I enjoyed it a lot and will continue to enjoy it but it is just sex. Am I making myself understood?"

Julius nodded as he considered 'It's the best of both worlds.' "Do you mind if we kiss?" Sadie didn't answer but did pull him towards her so that they could exchange quite a lengthy kiss.

"Now we mustn't overstay our available time. Anyone could come in here at any minute so I suggest you get cleaned up and go back to helping Poppy study. I'll go shower to freshen up" Sadie stated before jumping down off the table and giving Julius another lingering kiss. The thought 'I love feeling his come trickling down my leg' sparked into her mind and made her smile as she walked away; she missed the longing look Julius wore as he stood and watched her diminutive figure sashay out of the kitchen. He lifted his fingertips to his lips recalling what it felt like to kiss this older woman. Yes, he and Poppy kissed regularly but somehow it felt very different to do so having just been snuggly tucked inside a woman.

He shook his head and made his way to the nearby bathroom where he thoroughly washed to ensure he didn't carry any of Sadie's heady scent. As he returned to Poppy she looked up in surprise and said "I thought you had left. Look, you know I love you but..." she dried up at this point as Julius was smiling at her holding his hand up to stall her.

"I've been having a long think and I happen to agree with you, lets focus on your studies and we'll worry about the rest afterwards. I'm going nowhere anytime soon so we have plenty of time to sort ourselves out. Now what chapter were we on?" Julius asked. His acceptance earned him a hug from his girlfriend and a kiss on the cheek. Strangely it felt so immature compared to the last kiss he had received from her mother, that was how grown adults kiss.

Poppy didn't see Julius for a couple of days but they messaged regularly and she felt giddy that the tone of his messages demonstrated his acceptance of her stance on sex. Unbeknown to Poppy, Julius was also messaging Sadie around the same time, it started fairly easy conversationally but quickly descended into him proclaiming how much he had enjoyed himself in the kitchen. He mentioned that he wasn't due to see Poppy until the forthcoming weekend but after a day's abstinence he was already feeling like he needed to see Sadie, reminding her of her words 'any and every time you need sex.' She had to chuckle at his comment as it was obvious, he would be using that card regularly.

Her message back read 'I have a weekly meeting with some friends tonight, why don't I bug out early and we can meet somewhere on the way back?'

Julius immediately seized on her suggestion and proposed a time and a place where they would probably not be disturbed. He was waiting for her when she pulled up and she hopped into the passenger seat of his car. He wasn't sure how to instigate things but figured leaning over with his lips pursed would be a good start. Sadie similarly leant over and pulled his head nearer as she covered his lips with hers. Her pulse was already racing on the drive over of the prospect of taking him inside her once more, this led to her pussy starting to leak making her concerned it might show on her skirt and the seat below her. Without breaking the kiss, she reached down to squeeze the lump in his trousers.

It was gratifying, not only did he want a repeat performance from the kitchen but also his obvious anticipation of tonight. Her delicate hand soon had the zipper undone and his cock out in the open so that she could work her hand up and down its length; she still marvelled at its thickness, however. Sadie broke off her attentions so that she could tilt his passenger seat all the way back and she could scramble onto the back seat. She sat there with her skirt raised and legs held wide. Julius followed her lead kicking off his trousers before joining her on the back seat. She laced her fingers behind his neck and encouraged him "Come on then big boy, I've been leaking like a sieve ever since your message. Come and put me out of my misery; no foreplay needed, I'm already up to running temperature."

This kind of thing was every horny young man's dream, to have such a sexy older woman asking to fuck. He climbed between her legs, aiming the head of his dick where it belonged. As he started to bury more of his dick inside her Sadie reached her legs around his hips to dig her heels in to encourage him further. Julius' automatic reaction on burying himself balls deep inside Sadie was to lean down and kiss her, a kiss that was returned with equal passion much to his delight. Ever since he had suggested meeting her, she had struggled to focus on any one single task, all she could think about was how much she was looking forward to this exact moment in time. She had a brief, brief only, pang of guilt; she was enjoying his attentions too much. She started down this track with the noble cause of taking the strain off Poppy but now she was being steadily fucked by a boy almost young enough to be her son she knew deep down that this genie was probably not going back in the lamp now she has tasted what he had to offer.

Sadie was wearing a strapless top and she reached to pull it down below her breasts, she felt the need to expose her full self for him to enjoy. Julius seized on the opportunity straight away and tugged down on her strapless bra exposing her soft round breasts for his inspection in the halflight. Julius ducked his head down and captured one of the firm rubbery nubs between his teeth; he had watched enough porn to know what to do but his tongue, teeth and lips worked over one nipple before switching attention to the other. Even more, pulses were careering around her body in response to both his mouth and his dick. This was only his second time and he must be a quick learner if the way he worked her body was anything to go by.

His breast worship never eased up despite him repeatedly driving his hips forward to sink inside her. Julius realised that the way her pussy liberally bathed his dick was not a one-off last time as he felt it once again now, 'I need to feel this as often as I can.' To be honest he was starting to debate whether Poppy would ever reach the levels of expertise her mother was demonstrating but then he would need to keep seeing Poppy so he would have access to Sadie's amazing body. Outside, the car was rocking in response to the heavy thrusting but Julius had picked a spot that they wouldn't need to worry about being seen. His sole focus was the amazing woman spread open below him but then her sole focus was holding on while she received the fucking of her life.

Her climax hit while Julius was still in full swing, 'Oh the joys of a young fit youth' she considered to herself just before her insides lurched and her vision blurred. "Oh god, that's good" she proclaimed. Julius' ego was reaching amazing heights at being able to generate such feelings in his lover. It was this realisation that propelled his climax as he thrust once, held still and growled as his come started to fire inside her snug warm pussy. After a brief moment to catch his breath, Julius pulled out and collapsed on the opposite side of the rear seat. Without adjusting any of her clothing Sadie wriggled over so that she could lie next to him with her head resting on her chest. "Are you okay?" she asked.

Julius smiled down at her and replied "Okay? It feels amazing when I'm inside you. I'm more than okay."

12