1926 Much Beating about the Bush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With your permission, Sir, may we start?" Wilson asked.

"Please do," I said.

Mrs Jarvis removed her hat and coat. She bent over the table.

"I have instructed Mrs Jarvis as to what exactly is expected of her. If you would take your seat by the range, Sir."

"I wasn't sure if I would be the one doing the ........."

"Oh no Sir, one wouldn't impose manual labour on a Gentleman. I will take care of that side of things," said Wilson.

I seated myself as Wilson lifted Mrs Jarvis' skirt and then lowered her drawers.

The butler uncovered the paddle and assumed his position.

After one practice stroke he administered a fairly firm crack across Mrs Jarvis' amble white backside. It wasn't as hard as those given to Mrs Wilson.

"Aw!," said Mrs Jarvis softly.

"Mrs Jarvis?," said Wilson.

"Sorry. Mr Wilson."

"No, I mean aren't you forgetting your manners?"

"Oh yes. THANK YOU," said Mrs Jarvis.

With a pause between each, Wilson landed three further wacks to Mrs Jarvis. For each of which she thanked him.

"Please stop now, Wilson. I'm afraid your efforts are having no effect on me." I said.

"Would Sir care to try?" asked Wilson.

"No, I don't think that that would help," I added.

Wilson spoke to Mrs Jarvis, "You may go now, Mrs Jarvis."

Pulling up her bloomers, Mrs Jarvis replied looking disappointed. "Am I to be spanked but not tupped then, Mr Wilson?"

Wilson responded with, "That is correct but if you ask Mr Jarvis to drop you off at the pub on his way home, I'm sure someone there will oblige you."

Looking brighter, Mrs Jarvis said, "Yes, and they may buy me a Sherry as well. Thank you for the suggestion, Mr Wilson."

Off the woman went as if she had only been there to deliver washing.

...............................................

At breakfast I said to Wilson, "I have been giving some thought to your employment."

Wilson said, "That is unfortunate, Sir. Mrs Wilson and I have been very happy here."

"Good grief man, I don't mean that I'm letting you go. Quite the opposite, I want to give you no reason to leave.

"I propose to substantially increase both your and Mrs Wilson's salary."

"There really is no need Sir. As I said we are both very content here." said Wilson, looking somewhat relieved.

"There is a need and I will hear no more about it." I said calmly.

"As you wish, Sir."

"Furthermore, when I was in London the other week, I made arrangements to transfer a few stocks and shares into your name. That way, should anything untoward happen to me, your future would be assured."

"I sincerely hope that that never happens Sir."

"As do I but one often hears of faithful staff being left with no employment and no home due to no fault of their own.

"Let that be an end to it. Run along and pour my brandy, there's a good chap," I concluded with.

.................................

On the surface things returned to the way they had been. Meals were served, conversations took place.

I walked more often and I walked further. My spirit was not enriched by it. In the evening books were picked up and put down having been read but not enjoyed.

A melancholy was upon me and I knew it.

After about a week, one evening, after dinner Wilson delayed attending to my brandy and cigar.

"May I request a favour, Sir," he finally said.

"Anything, just name it," I replied.

"You recall that on one occasion you allowed me to put aside our usual relationship and speak freely. Simple man to simple man as it were. I wonder if I may be allowed that privilege once again for no more than thirty minutes," asked Wilson.

"By all means, gladly," I asked.

"Please sit and speak without restraint," I added.

He sat.

"You no doubt recall our previous discussions regarding what we called a man's niche. Not wishing to presume but it is obvious to both myself and Mrs Wilson that your niche is far more narrow than any of us thought. I don't want you to feel that we make a habit of speaking about you." he said.

"I understand, please continue," I said.

"Mrs Wilson is far more astute than I and she has suggested that you, I and your father all shared exactly the same niche. That is seeing Mrs Wilson having her backside spanked with a leather paddle. For your father it was an aide to his love-making. With you and I there is a deep desire to make full use of Mrs Wilson's vagina," he said.

"I believe that she is correct," I said slightly sadly.

"What she proposes is that in our everyday life we continue to observe the due respect and courtesy that our relative positions demand.

"But whenever and however often you desire you only have to give me one day's notice and we will perform the demonstration exactly as we did on that first Saturday." Wilson concluded.

A long silence followed.

Finally, I said,"Nothing in this world would give me greater pleasure, Mr Wilson."

"That is settled then. Mrs Wilson hoped that if you agree tomorrow night may be a good time to start."

"Yes, without a doubt." I said.

"One last thing before we restore the natural order. May I be allowed to make a small joke?" asked Wilson.

"By all means old chap."

"In an attempt to find our mutual niche, we have finally discovered that it is below Mrs Wilson's buttocks."

"Quite so, Wilson, quite so," I said.

12