My Grandma's Older Neighbour May

Story Info
She wanted him to look up her dress.
5.1k words
4.6
76.8k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The setting is England, in the early summer of 1975, I had just turned eighteen. My grandma, Lucy, my mother's mother, had moved from her first floor flat to an old peoples' bungalow. It was much smaller than the flat she had and there were no stairs for her to climb.

She was a tiny, wiry woman, in her late seventies. She'd had a hard life and had to work very hard for the best part of it. I loved her dearly. So when my mum asked if I would help keep her garden tidy for her, I readily agreed.

I'll try and set the scene. The bungalows were arranged in pairs, built from red brick. To the front there was access to all the bungalows from an access footpath. The footpath started at the main road. It was straight and it was a dead end. As you walked down the path, there was a tall hawthorn hedge all the way down the left hand side and a low privet hedge, interspersed with gates, down the right hand side. The last gate was the gate of my grandma's bungalow. She had the leftmost bungalow and her neighbour, May, lived in the other. The only people that walked to the very end of the path were people needing to go to the last two bungalows. There were no passers-by. The bungalow wasn't overlooked by anyone.

The other side of the gate, as you went through it, was a path that led down the left hand hand side of a rectangular front garden and then the path turned at right angles as you reached the bungalow. You could then walk to the far right hand side of the building. Where the two bungalows joined there was a porch, at the back of the porch were the kitchen windows. To the left and right of the porch were the front doors of the respective bungalows.

The path carried on across the front elevation and turned at right angles again when it got to the far right hand side of the bungalows and then carried on down the side elevation to the the back. There was another garden at the back, the back gardens backed on to a quiet road. The bedrooms were at the back.

They had been built so that the front elevation was south facing. Each occupant had one of the gardens, my grandma's was the front garden, May had the north facing back garden. There was no porch at the back, just a wall with bathroom and bedroom windows.

Because the porch was south facing it was pleasant to sit there, it was a sun trap, warm if the sun was out, even if there was a chill breeze. If it rained you were sheltered from getting wet. Perfect for old biddies to sit and gossip!

My mum was in the habit of taking my grandma shopping in the city on Saturdays. It was arranged that the coming Saturday she would drop me off and pick me up when they returned. I'd be dropped off just before lunch and could be picked up when they returned, around 5pm. If I was done before then I could make my own way back, it wasn't too far to walk.

I had no idea what to expect. I'd put a spade, garden fork and a trowel in the car and my grandma had one of those push lawn mowers, hedge shears and a brush etc. I'd be fine. When I got there the front garden was just a lawn with a low privet hedge all round, that was it. I thought I'd be done in less than an hour, trim the hedge, cut the grass, job done, but no.

She came out to tell me what she thought of the shit boring patch of grass. Not her exact words but that's what she meant. She asked if I could create a border all the way around, leaving a short gap in the border opposite the middle of the porch to serve as a path.

The border could be straight edged or wavy, she didn't mind, whatever was easier both to make and maintain. In the centre she wanted a bed cutting out of the lawn where she wanted a standard rose and rose bushes planting. The border she'd want me to fill with bedding plants, dahlias and fuchsias etc. but the planting of that and the rose bed could wait until next time.

This was going to take me all afternoon. The way she was gazing up at me smiling with her watery blue, tired old eyes, I couldn't refuse.

"No problem." I said, hugging her with one arm.

It was a hot day so I stripped off my shirt and set to work, I trimmed the privet and cleared up the cuttings. I mowed the l lawn. I then set to cutting off strips of turf. I shook and bashed as much of the soil off as I could and then loosened the soil where it had been. Then I stacked the turves at the end of the outside path, for my dad or the council to take away.

The door to the other bungalow opened and May came out carrying a dining chair.

"Hello young man, I'm May, I live in this one."

"Hello, I'm David, Lucy's grandson."

"Yes, she told me you were coming to do her garden. She said you'd be coming regularly to get on top of it."

"That's the plan, weather permitting."

"She also said you were a strapping, handsome young man. I'd like a young man to come regularly and get on top for me." she said with a grin and a glint in her eye.

"Pack it in." I said smiling.

There was a lot of that sort of humour and innuendo around in the UK in the seventies. Sitcoms on TV, other comedy shows like Benny Hill, the 'Carry On...' film series and seaside postcards. So I just put it down to that.

Come to think of it she could have been a model for a seaside post card. On those, younger women were all 'dolly birds' and older women, like May, were large, buxom, permed, fat-arsed ladies.

She was large, not humungously so, but I wouldn't want to her to sit on me. Having had that thought, her sitting on my chest, my dirty mind then wandered to her sitting on my face. I was a horny young sod, my grandma didn't tell her that, because she didn't know.

"You're not going to get any work done staring at these." said May, her arm under her bosom, jiggling them.

Fuck, is that what I was doing while I was thinking?

"Er, sorry, I wasn't, I mean, I didn't mean to, I was miles away, thinking of what I'm I'm doing next."

She just smiled at me, she wasn't bothered, "You look all hot and sweaty, would you like a drink?"

Was she being suggestive or did she mean it literally? She still had her forearm under her boobs, raising them.

"Yes please, I think my grandma locked her door, a glass of water would fine, thank you."

"No problem." she said, and raised her wobbly bulk off the chair to get the water, I sat down cross-legged on the lawn. In front of her chair.

She came back, putting a fan and a cup of tea for her on the small table that was beside her chair. She went back in and came out with the water for me. It was a full pint glass. She bent down to pass it to me and I could see down her sun dress, her very large, heavy breasts swaying slowly, not supported very well by her industrial-looking bra.

"Just take a few minutes to cool down and have a rest," she said, "its a lovely day."

"Thanks."

She sat back down on her chair. Her legs were parted a bit, but I didn't try to look between them, not after being caught staring at her tits.

She had a homely face, a ruddy complexion, like she'd spent a lot of time outdoors. Her hair was in rollers with a head scarf covering her head so I couldn't say much about her hair.

When I took a sip of water I realised that because the glass was so large it would be impossible for her to tell exactly where I was looking, so I looked. Her legs were parted enough such that her meaty thighs didn't touch. The sun dress was flimsy and let a fair amount of sunlight through, so her white granny knickers were clear to see.

She was reading a magazine, when her head was down I also looked. As she raised her head I looked away. She moved her legs wider apart. I could see more of her knickers. My glass was almost empty, I drained it and went to put it on the table next to her.

"Thank you." I said looking at her tits before she looked up at me. They were large, so was her cleavage. I wondered what they would feel like to hold.

"You're welcome." she replied, touching my arm as she said that.

I went back to work. I was making good progress, I'd be finished well before mum and grandma got back, but it was hot and sweat was dripping off me. I kept wiping my forehead with my forearm.

May obviously noticed and said, "I'll get you some more water, have another rest."

I went back to the same vantage point, May came back and bent down to give it to me. Her heavy breasts swung even lower, she had taken her bra off! I caught a glimpse of her large, pink nipples. Then she went back to her chair.

I took the first sip of water, her legs were further apart, so I looked. On clear display were her pepper and salt pubes, she had also removed her knickers! I inhaled a bit of water and coughed.

"You alright love?" she said, looking over her reading glasses with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Yes, it just went down the wrong hole."

Her legs moved further apart. She'd opened her legs as far she could without being totally wanton. I could make out some of the finer details of her pussy. I thought I could see her clit, I could definitely see the line of her slit. I was as hard as could be, she might be old, but I definitely would fuck her. May was showing me her pussy on purpose. But at the back of my mind was the thought, what if she isn't and she removed her underwear because it was so hot? What if her legs were apart for the same reason and she's just relaxing in the sun?

I finished the glass and returned it to the table. She'd also undone some more buttons on the dress.

"Be a dear and pass me my fan."

I passed it to her. She put her magazine down, opened the fan and started to fan her chest. The motion made her magnificent tits jiggle. I was mesmerised.

"You're looking at my breasts, aren't you?" she said without looking up at me.

It would have been stupid to lie.

"Any male would May, they're fantastic."

"Even better when I was your age."

I hadn't thought of that. Wow, they would have been.

She said, "It's so hot though, isn't it?"

I didn't know whether she meant her fanning her tits or the weather. She then pulled the top of her dress out further, so she could direct more of the fan's draught down her front. I could clearly see her nipples, the skin of her areolas crinkling with the effect of the fan, her nipples were very long and stiff.

"I can't let my grandma catch me looking at you like this, I'd better get on."

It was hard to walk, my cock had decided that expanding down the leg of my jeans was the thing to do and that's what it had done.

I couldn't bend down to work, there was nothing for it but to adjust myself. I undid the top button and put my hand down the front of my jeans to sort myself out. I had my back to May but it was obvious what I was doing.

"Oooh, did I do that to you young man?"

"Yes. You did!"

"Glad I've still got it in me."

"You have, you most definitely have."

I turned my head to look at her as I said that. She had her mouth open and was moving her tongue on the underside of her top lip, from left to right and back again. I was almost certain now that she had displayed her granny pussy to me on purpose, but what if she hadn't?

I finished cutting out the rose bed. I was then bashing the soil off the grass sods and tossing them to the side to take out to the path when I'd got the soil off all of them. I didn't notice May get out of her chair and walk over to me.

"I'll help you with those." she said.

She had her back to me, she kept her legs straight and bent over at the waist to pick up a grass sod in each hand. When she did that, the hem of her sun dress hardly covered her buttocks! Her pussy lips were almost in my face! They were slightly apart, displaying moist pinkness within. The skin of her pussy was crinkled, it had a light covering of pubic hair. Some hairs were dark, some grey, the hairs looked moist, that could have been sweat or something else. Between the cheeks of her bum I could see her rosebud anus. The skin either side of it was more brownly pigmented than the rest of the skin in her intimate, private area.

"Fuuuck meee!" I thought.

I was still so young, so inexperienced, I did nothing to follow up. If that happened to me today I would bury my face in her, delve my tongue into her, eat her. I would do it outside her house, there for all the world to see, I wouldn't care. But this is now and that was then.

What I didn't do was carry any grass from the garden to the path. I wanted her to do it all.

She did, it took about twelve trips in all. I'm sure that if I'd even just touched my erection, I would have ejaculated in my jeans immediately, I was so turned on.

"Well, it looks like you've done enough for today. It looks ready for planting to me. You've trimmed the hedge and the grass is cut. You've done a good job, Lucy will be very pleased. I'm sure you noticed I helped, bending over to pick up the grass to take out for you. You did notice didn't you?"

Again, no point in lying, "To be honest May, it made my day, you doing that for me."

She gave me that grin again, "Look, it's only half past three, go and sit back down in your spot over there and I'll get you another drink, you've earned it. Then you can be on your way... if you want to leave that is."

I looked up at her and saw the mischievous grin as she went inside, her ass swaying as she walked. She wanted me to sit where I had a grandstand view. She wanted me to stay, even though there was no reason to stay, other than to be with her, out of choice. Still I wasn't certain I was reading the perceived signals correctly.

I tidied up the tools I was using and propped them up against the wall near my grandma's front door. I then sat in the designated grandstand view spot.

She came out with her sun dress unbuttoned as low as it could go. She bent down with the glass. She had undone so many buttons that a breast made its escape, swaying in front of me. The nipple was erect, the skin looked smooth, there were feint blue veins below the surface. I wanted to hold it, feel it, suck it.

"Oooh! Look at me!" she exclaimed, putting it back into place, "Oh, I'm sure you were looking, I'm also sure you didn't mind."

I know I was young, inexperienced, unsure and awkward. Looking back I don't think it mattered. I think it added to her excitement. Getting an awkward young man all hot and bothered and so excited by her body.

She sat down and parted her knees again and fanned her breasts. She pulled the front of her dress away and again directed the draught between her tits. From where I was sat though, I couldn't see anything.

She then said, "Be a dear, stand up and look up the path, tell me if the coast is clear."

I stood up, the air was hot and still. It was one of those hot, tar melting, cracking the flags, sunny days. Dogs were asleep in the shade, everyone was either inside or outside in parks or gardens, sunning themselves or out enjoying the day at beauty spots. Nobody was walking down the path.

"It's all clear."

"Good," she said, "I'm so hot and sweaty,"

She opened her legs wantonly wide, she directed the fan's draught between her legs. The sun dress started to billow up a bit with the flow of air. She lifted her bum then gathered all the sun dress around her waist and sat back down, bare from the waist down. With her legs parted I could see everything, well, almost everything.

"You don't have to watch," she said, I averted my eyes, "but you can if you want to."

My eyes immediately swiveled back, of course she was observing me closely and waiting for that to happen. She absolutely knew what she was doing. With two fingers of her free hand she parted her outer labia. I could see her inner labia, her pinky-red wetness and her dark vaginal hole. The fan was then directed at her open vulva.

"Ooooh, that feels so good, it feels like you are blowing on my pussy."

Could her signals have been any clearer? YOU are blowing? I still didn't make a move. What an idiot!

Anyway, some of the three pints of water I'd been plied with took effect, (again, she knew what she was doing!)

"I do like watching you cool yourself down, but can I use your loo please?"

She closed and put down the fan. The expression on her face was, "At last, I thought you'd never ask!" I followed her swaying arse inside. She opened her bathroom door, her arm inviting me to enter.

I walked past her into the bathroom, my arm brushed against her breasts. I closed the door, except I couldn't close the door as she'd put her foot in the way.

"You've seen me doing private things, now I want to watch you."

"Err..., OK." I said.

I stood in front of the pan. My cock that had been raging a moment ago had softened a bit, due to nervousness. I had to undo the waist button on my jeans and all the fly buttons in order to release my semi-turgid cock. It isn't mega long, about 7 inches, but it is very thick. May was standing behind me, her head peering round the side. As my cock flopped out she gasped.

"Oh my God! It's gorgeous, here, I want to hold it for you."

Her arm snaked around me, she held my cock and aimed it at the bowl. I'm one of those guys that can pee with an erection, so that wasn't a problem. What I could see as a problem was that already her aim was a fair bit off. It was only going to get worse because with her fingers holding my cock, I could feel it starting to pump up.

"You need to point it lower." I said.

"Stop fussing," she said, "it's a tiled floor not carpet, I can clean it up later, just let go."

So I did. The first blast hit the wall, (this was one of those old fashioned lavatories that had a high mounted cistern with a pull chain.) She shrieked and managed to point it into the bowl. But as I suspected the harder I got the more the stream headed towards the wall. She was giggling and shrieking, trying to keep control. My bladder was so full it seemed to go on for ages. By the time I finished I was leaning against the wall at about a forty-five degree angle, both to assist her and to stop her snapping my cock off! My cock was fully hard. She was by then wanking me, not just removing the drips.

"That was fun," she said, "you're so hard and thick, now follow me."

I stood up with difficulty. I took off my jeans, left them in her bathroom and followed her. She went into her bedroom.

"Strip." was all she said, I stripped.

"Now undress me."

I opened all the buttons down the front of her sun dress. Each breast was covered either side by the sun dress. Down the centre of her body it was just her skin. I wished she didn't have her hair in rollers and the hair on her head was free. I didn't mention that.

I looked into her eyes, they were grey, flecked with brown. Her cheekbones and nose were a bit pinker than the rest of her face. That was why I thought she might have spent a lot of time outdoors.

It might have only been seconds but it seemed that I looked at her face for ages. I was looking at the face of a female. A female in her twilight years. Despite that, she was fun, she was provocative. She created and took control of an erotic situation and made the afternoon exciting. She had a body that was still exciting to me, yet by her own admission, was nothing like it once was, when she was my my age. I was actually in awe of her.

I looked down her body, the curve of her heavy breasts disappeared under the draped, open sun dress. My eyes went down, over the paunch of her belly that drooped down towards her mons. I still found her body exciting. I put my hand on her mons, I heard her sharp intake of breath and her hand gripped my other forearm.

"Be gentle." she whispered, "it's been so long."

She was no longer dominant, she was vulnerable. I removed her sun dress, the only garment she wore, I helped her to lie back on her bed. I then lay next to her, my naked body pressed against the side of her naked body. I kissed her. It was at first a gentle kiss. Her soft lips yielding. I put a hand on her breast, she moaned into our kiss. The tips of our tongues touched.

12