All Comments on '1940 Close Family Encounter'

by Publandlady

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo9 months ago
When faced with our own mortality

We find the courage to be honest with ourselves and others. War causes such a realistic view on life often with disregard for social norms. Beautifully written in content and mechanics that allows the reader to be present.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely beautiful story of unemcumbered love.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoyed that yarn Publandlady. 1940 the year I was born. A little further North, in Belfast, lost our home in Blitz the next year. I enjoy your Yarns and had to give this one a 5.

Cheers Geriatric Alan.

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle9 months ago

No precum, a bit of history, good dialog and a logical family dynamic. Please consider a longer plot of something more mainstream. I wouldn't mind having a published work like that in my vast-y collection.

DquiotiDquioti9 months ago

Lovely set of stories, wishing for a bit longer but each vignette was interesting and had a nice bit of eroticism.

Davester37Davester379 months ago

This one’s another great tale! I love it. Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublandlady@Publandlady
There are a limited number of things I can write about sex but the addition of situation and circumstances make the possibilities infinite. My stories are mostly brief and very straight to the point. My personal favourite story is '1947 The Whirlwind Between Winters'. It wa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES