1941 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alric stared at her for a moment, and Leysa watched his eyes slip down the neckline of her blouse. Linger there. On the burn Kolten had left, she realized. When he spoke his voice was hoarse and faint.

"I like to hurt people. The blood, I like the blood. I used to get in fights all the time, when I was a boy. Scrapping with other neighborhood ruffians. I'd relish the feel of my fist crunching into their faces, the hot taste of copper in my mouth. I never volunteer for it -- in fact, I try my hardest to make sure I'm the last possible candidate -- but when they have us execute prisoners..."

He shivered, as though a chill had run up his spine.

"There's always a moment of deep satisfaction, in the fraction of a second between putting the gun to their head and pulling the trigger."

Leysa listened in horrified fascination, crossed arms a barrier in front of her. Now that he had started talking, the words poured out of Alric in an unstoppable barrage. Leysa was sure he had never admitted these things to anyone before, and she briefly wondered if this psychopath she was sheltering would try and kill her to keep the secret.

"I'm sick, I know it. Before I was old enough to know better, I'd torture animals I trapped. Frogs, lizards. A rabbit, once. When my mother caught me, she thought I just didn't understand what I was doing. But I knew. I knew. After that, I stopped. I realized it wasn't normal, so I tried to fight it. But all the time, these feelings are inside, struggling to get out."

"That's..."

"Awful, I know. I realize I'm a monster. It's just the way I'm built, I think. But isn't it worth something, that I try so hard to behave?"

He looked to Leysa with something akin to pleading in his voice. Her brow furrowed in confusion, not knowing how to answer. She felt more than just a twinge of sympathy. Alric had saved her from Kolten, after all. And he seemed so...disgusted with himself. Not to mention bordering on deranged. There was only one safe answer.

"It's admirable to resist our viler nature. It's part of what makes us human."

Alric nodded, snatching at the lifeline. Relief was clear on his face.

"Yes, yes...I...You're right. It's what sets us apart, no? The ape can't, or rather, won't reason with itself on the basis of morality. It has no drive to do so, no social fabric that will punish or laud it, no internal concept of guilt or pride."

Leysa nodded, swallowing thickly. Alric was still lost in his own dark thoughts, and though all was calm for the moment, it could surely go off the rails at any second. And in fact, it did take a turn for the worse (in Leysa's perspective) right then. Alric watched her for a few quiet minutes, sipping from his flask.

"Are you afraid of me?"

"...Yes."

"Sit with me. I won't hurt you."

He had said that before, but each time Alric made the reassurance, Leysa believed him less and less. Should she make the dash for the gun now? Would she get there before he could put a bullet in her back? The gun Alric had been servicing winked merrily at his hip. There was nothing to be done about it. Alric was armed, stronger and faster, and part of an occupying force. Even if she got away now, where would she run to? Straight into the arms of the enemy? Taking a deep breath, Leysa perched herself on the sofa, as far from Alric as possible. He had thrown one arm over the back of the couch, leaning over to examine her. Leysa felt distinctly exposed. As though Alric was stripping her with his eyes. Not just her clothes, but skin, sinew, down to the bones.

After a few minutes, Alric reached for her. Leysa closed her eyes, feeling her heart rattling in her chest, as his broad hand closed around her slender throat. His fingers tightened slightly, and her blood pounded against his grip. Alric sighed, running his fingers around her neck and tangling them in her hair.

"See?"

He tilted his head, gaze lingering on the vein pulsing in her throat. Alric brushed his thumb over it, biting his lip. A dog longing to snatch up a hunk of juicy meat, but forbidden by its master, had much in common with him at that moment. Leysa kept her eyes squeezed shut, her panicked thoughts racing in a dozen different directions. Alric was so close, his scrutiny hot and intense. Leysa could smell the burn of alcohol, musky cologne, and his own unique smell underneath it all.

"Solche weiche Haut...Look at me, Leysa."

Leysa reluctantly glanced at him from under lowered lashes, finding his fevered stare hard to hold. Alric didn't blink, wrapped up in his fey mood. There was such a tangle of emotions in his eyes. Pain, sorrow, razor-wire tautness. Leysa would have felt bad for him if he wasn't looming over her so intimidatingly. Adrenaline screamed in her veins, fight-or-flight demanding that she do something, anything about the threat.

"Please, please don't be scared. It's been so long since I just touched someone. I'm always so wary of temptation."

In her mind, Leysa imagined Alric snapping her neck like a twig, or tightening his grip until she wheezed for breath. Temptation indeed. He pulled her close, and Leysa shied away like a spooked horse. She might as well have been struggling against a steel vise. Alric just pressed her to his side, holding her like a lover. Guessing what he wanted, Leysa felt she had no choice but to comply. Perhaps if she placated this lunatic, he wouldn't slit her throat as she slept. A demented desire to laugh swelled, as she thought on how kind and heroic he had been after protecting her from Kolten. Merely keeping the goods for himself, apparently. Leysa rested in the crook of his shoulder, tentatively placing her hand on his chest. Alric seemed pleased, making a low noise in his throat, continuing to play with her hair. It actually felt rather nice, which struck Leysa as absurd. Alric threw back whatever was left in his flask and tossed it aside with a clatter, using his freed hand to hook his hostage under her chin.

"Don't move."

There was a soft shnik, and to her horror, Leysa felt the cold edge of a blade against her cheek. Alric was biting his tongue, lost in deep concentration. The tip of the dagger ran from the corner of her eye, down along her jaw, over her neck. The maddened officer drew an invisible line from ear to ear, and Leysa shuddered. Parting his lips in an awed sigh, Alric flicked the knife. The captive woman winced, and felt the tickle of a drop of blood beading on her skin. The dagger, which Leysa now saw was the ornate ceremonial one issued to SS officers, had a tiny smear of crimson coloring the very tip. Alric leaned forward, and laved his tongue over the nick. He sucked on it gently, the sensation uncomfortably erotic. When he pulled away, he had downcast eyes, as though ashamed.

"In control. I'm in control."

Whether Alric was saying this for his own benefit or hers, it was impossible to tell. Leysa, taking a chance, plucked the knife from his grip. He let her take it, hand falling limp in his lap. Leaning across Alric, she slid the cruel weapon home in its sheath, and a supporting tension seemed to leave his body. He fell back, limp.

"It's just...so good."

Alric released Leysa, and she immediately shifted away. The officer didn't move, arms splayed out palms-up on either side of him. Leysa touched the cut on her neck, fingers coming away red. Alric really was sick. Some kind of sadist, obviously. And yet, in spite of the fear (or perhaps because of it), there was a trembling excitement in her breast. The precarious self-control Alric struggled to exert, the lunacy of his desires, the razor's edge he seemed to be walking...All of it awoke in Leysa a feeling she didn't quite understand. At the very least, she was deeply intrigued. A moment ago, she'd have given anything to be out of his grip, but now, Leysa didn't want to leave Alric alone. In fact, she wanted to explore these monstrous needs of his. Maybe she was as unstable as he was. There was an intense nausea in her gut, a powerful sense of trepidation. It was like a nightmare, where you knew there was something horrible behind the closed door, but you still felt compelled to open it.

She reached out, brushing Alric's palm. Her voice shook when she spoke, and the swooping fear in her stomach intensified ten-fold. Leysa knew she was crossing a line that might well end in her death. If whatever fine thread holding Alric back snapped, there was no telling what he would do, but Leysa could make a good guess. She shivered again, remembering the faint sting of the knife sliding over her jugular.

"Do that again."

Alric cracked a single eye, fixing her with his brilliant azure stare. He was expressionless, perhaps frozen in disbelief. After a moment, he leaned forward, elbows braced on his knees and fingers laced in front of his mouth. Now it was his turn to have his thoughts racing at a mile a minute. Leysa tried to find a hint of where his mind was, what he would do, but Alric was inscrutable. Having come to some conclusion, he slowly reached toward Leysa, as though afraid she might bolt. She accepted his touch, and he shifted on the couch so that he was kneeling. In this position he towered over her, tilting her head back so that her throat was exposed. Leysa was acutely aware of how vulnerable she was, swallowing hard when the powerful German stroked her neck with his thumb. He ran the digit slowly over each ridge of her trachea, up and down. When Leysa heard the whisper of his knife leaving its sheath once more, her breathing hitched. The wicked dagger played over her skin, and Leysa struggled to stay still. Lazily, almost lovingly, Alric opened another cut. Before the trickle of blood could run all the way down to her collarbone, he lapped it up. Alric curled his arm around Leysa, and she could feel the hard pommel of his knife pressing into her back. She fell back into the hold, settling in the curve of his elbow. Her head rested on his shoulder, baring her neck to Alric's needful hunger. He was arced over her, nuzzling the hollow behind her ear and breathing heavily. Leysa winced when he pressed his thumb into the wound, and felt Alric shudder against her.

"You're like me, aren't you?"

His voice was hushed, pitched low. Leysa didn't respond at first, whimpering when he pulled at the cut again and ran his tongue over it.

"I-I don't k-know."

"Yes. Maybe not exactly my kind of wrong, but something similar. You didn't even know it until now."

Alric swung a leg over Leysa, straddling her. She could feel his erection pressed against her, and it evoked a surge of excitement. He stripped off his shirt, but instead of tossing it aside like Leysa expected, he twisted it between his hands. Bringing Leysa's wrists up and together, he bound them tightly. The couch was made of a movable wooden frame with thick padding on it, and Alric used this to his advantage. Methodically winding the sleeves around one of the slats, he secured Leysa's arms above her head. Reflexively, she tugged experimentally at the bonds, and found them worryingly sound.

"How much do you trust me?"

"How much does that matter, at this point?"

Pausing thoughtfully, Alric considered the knife in his hands. He was poised on the brink of a difficult choice, torn between speech and silence.

"Say the word now, and I'll let you free and leave."

Leysa could tell this concession was coming from a place of guilt and shame, wrenched out of him at great cost. Alric didn't want to be the way he was. Perhaps he felt it a sin, or simply evil by its own nature. Leysa wasn't sure she would disagree with either. However, she slowly shook her head. Recklessness ruled the day.

"I'll take my chances."

It seemed that was all Alric needed. He flexed his hands, frighteningly eager, and a blissful smile spread across his face. As soon as she made her choice, Leysa felt a surge of dread. There was no saying how far Alric would go. Perhaps he would disfigure her, even kill her. Whatever he wanted, there was nothing she'd be able to do to stop him. Alric slid the knife into the top of her shift, slitting it slowly from the neckline to her stomach. Two articles of clothing ruined in one day, she thought with wry chagrin. Leysa could feel her heart hammering in her chest, and she couldn't tear her eyes away from the gleaming blade. Alric ran it over her skin, up and down, underlining the curve of her breasts and circling her areolas. Leysa's skin prickled, and her nipples hardened under Alric's twisted attentions. The officer seemed intrigued by this reaction, carefully pressing the tip of his knife into the center of one of the sensitive nubs. It was sharpened to a fine point, and Leysa gasped as the pressure increased. When Alric pulled the blade away, a pearl of blood beaded where it had been. He leaned down, cupping her breast in his hand and taking her nipple into his mouth. Leysa groaned softly, pulling at her restraints, as he flicked, bit, and suckled on the swollen teat. His tongue circled the tender organ, expertly teasing his bound victim. Leysa whimpered when he bit hard, stretching her nipple taut, before letting it spring free. Alric was breathing hard, his arousal evident. Presenting the flat of his blade to Leysa, he spoke in a voice husky with excitement.

"'Meine Ehre heißt Treue'. My honor is loyalty. To think, what I'm using this for tonight. If my colonel could see me now..."

"What of you? What rank are you?"

"Captain Alric Adenauer, 20th Panzer Division."

"Ahh. Kapitan, is it?"

Alric growled, animalistic and wild, and pressed his blade to Leysa's throat. It bit into her skin, and she bared her teeth in return. Reason demanded passivity, but instinct inspired aggression.

"Keep my title out of your mouth."

"Filthy kraut! God damned Nazi swine! Fitting for the German beasts to have such freak of a captain to lead by example."

With a twitch, the SS officer let his knife cut a little deeper, his free hand splayed against the wall. He curled over Leysa, brushing her lips with his. The pose was paradoxically protective and threatening at the same time. She sucked in a wavering breath, smelling whiskey, sweet tea, cigarettes. Alric's knuckles were white around the ornate grip of the stiletto.

"Fucking Cossack bitch."

The kiss was deep and fiery, and Leysa returned it with enthusiasm. Alric's tongue danced over hers, assertive and demanding. She responded in kind -- fierce, needy. The two fought this way, Leysa biting Alric's lip, him snarling against her mouth and grinding his hips against hers. When they parted, both had to gasp for breath as though surfacing from underwater. Alric pulled his knife away, hand shaking.

"Oh. I-I'm sorry, I didn't..."

Leysa could feel hot blood dripping down, pooling briefly in the hollow of her throat, before running down between her breasts and over her stomach. She watched the ruby rivulet with detached fascination. Had Alric gone too far? No...She was lightheaded and dizzy with drink and arousal, not blood loss. Right? Even the pain felt distant.

"You're fucking sick, Alric. Look at yourself. You're trembling, and I can see the lust in your eyes. You're not sorry. You did exactly what you meant to."

Alric shook his head dumbly, but his hand ran over Leysa's pale flesh. He smeared streaks of red across her skin, rubbing his fingers together in fascination. Sheathing the knife, Alric cupped Leysa's pert breasts. They fit nicely in his hands, and he pinched and twisted her nipples roughly.

"You're right."

His voice was hoarse, hot breath tickling her skin. Alric licked up the fresh blood, savoring the salty-sweet, coppery taste. Leysa moaned, tilting her head to give him better access. The officer took advantage of her cooperation. Pressing himself close, fresh red streaking his undershirt, Alric whispered a stream of broken German against Leysa's scarlet-striped flesh. He was feverish, nipping her skin, caressing it with his tongue. Leysa writhed under him, whimpering softly. Everything was spiraling out of control. It was unreal. She could feel Alric's hard-on against her stomach, thick and impressive. The distinctly filthy tone of voice he was using made it easy for Leysa to fill in the blanks despite her lack of comprehension.

After a moment Alric pulled away, arousal no longer possible to ignore. He leaned back and ripped the rest of Leysa's shift apart with his bare hands. She wore nothing underneath, and he ran a bloodied hand down over her hips and along her thigh. Alric pressed a thumb against a pink pussy lip, pulling it wide to expose her rosy inner labia. Leysa quivered, cheeks reddening as the merciless, mad captain inspected her wet slit. With his other hand, Alric stroked her sopping cunt. He ran two fingers up and down along it, circling Leysa's swollen clit and smearing it with her own sticky juices. She bit her lip, moaning, and he glanced up at her.

"I'm going to fuck the everloving shit out of you."

"Go on then, you barbaric kraut. Fill me up with that Aryan cock of yours."

Alric grinned, unbuckling his belt. The officer made a show of it, peeling off his shirt and slowly unzipping his pants. He took his sweet time removing his girthy erection, holding it out for Leysa to admire. She watched with wide, hungry eyes as he stroked the length, precum already glistening on the tip. Alric's hand only just managed to wrap around his thick member, and he smiled smugly at Leysa's lustful interest.

"Your dirty reds don't have equipment like this, do they?"

"No. No, they don't."

"That's the beauty of pure, German stock. We're as virile and well-hung as stallions."

Alric ran the shiny red head up and down between Leysa's lips, slicking his cock with her slippery pussy fluid. She made a keening, needy noise, spreading her legs in anticipation. Alric would have liked to bury himself to the balls in her waiting quim, but he wasn't done playing with Leysa yet.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes! Do it already!"

"Tell me how much you need it, first. Pay me a compliment. Sweet-talk me, darling."

"Ugh! You Gestapo cocksucker! Fuck you."

The captain only smiled, circling the head of his dick over Leysa's aching clit. He was slow, deliberate, reaching up to flick and tease her nipples. First one, then the other. Finally, shaking and gasping, Leysa relented. Her pussy was on fire, and the feeling of Alric's massive cock sliding over her sensitive little button was incredible. She bucked, thrusting her perky breasts out, and snarled.

"Fine! God damn you, fine! Nnhh, ah fuck, I need your cock inside me. Give me that thick German prick of yours, you Nazi fuck. Rail me as hard as you can, fill up my pussy with your hot cum. Fuck me! Just fuck me, captain!"

Alric moaned, closing his eyes in a gesture of supplication. He positioned himself at Leysa's entrance, slowly pushing forward. His muscles quivered with tension, as he fought not to bury himself in her in a single thrust. Leysa eyed Alric in hazy admiration as ropy tendons bunched and coiled under his skin. He worked his cock back and forth, sliding in a little deeper each time, struggling to pace himself. Leysa did not make it any easier for him.

"Ahh, fuck! It's so big, oh god, you're gonna tear my pussy in half! Alric, I can't take it. My tight little hole can't take your thick cock. Nnhh, deeper, ahh...ah, please! Deeper!"

Thrusting faster and faster, Alric finally bottomed out. His balls slapped against Leysa's ass, and she howled in delight. She felt incredibly tight around his massive dick, and with each motion her dripping cunt clenched around his shaft. He groaned, slamming into her. Soon, both his and her thighs were slick with Leysa's juices. She was going wild, pleading for him not to stop.