All Comments on '1947 The Whirlwind Between Winters'

by Publandlady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

You do what you have to do to survive!

4

mitchawamitchawa6 months ago

An enticing story of loneliness, devastation, worry, pain, and resolution. Well-written with interesting characters who were helpful, caring, and pimping. This story though fiction is right on about the after-effects of WWII.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood6 months ago

A very unique story. Little is said about the hardships of victory in Europe immediately after WWII. No doubt it was also challenging in France, Belgium, and Germany but I don't know. I can see why this is a favorite story of yours. Thanks for creating a plausible story.

black75black755 months ago

Excellently hot story. The best bit is that she loved the shaggings. The "inspirations" you cite sound very interesting..?

NaturistFamilyUKNaturistFamilyUK5 months ago

I love the gentle eroticism of your stories, thank you.

KlitomaticKlitomatic5 months ago

Hemmingway would be proud.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story tellling, very realistic

Watchtower44Watchtower44about 2 months ago

A level above most of the stories I have read. Loved it. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublandlady@Publandlady
There are a limited number of things I can write about sex but the addition of situation and circumstances make the possibilities infinite. My stories are mostly brief and very straight to the point. My personal favourite story is '1947 The Whirlwind Between Winters'. It wa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES