1950s: Tit Attention

Story Info
A lactating Rebecca has her tits worshipped… a lot.
6.4k words
4.54
230.2k
74

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/21/2023
Created 02/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1950s: Tit Attention

Summary: A lactating Rebecca has her tits worshipped... a lot.

Note 1: Thanks to Rebecca, the famous artist whose artwork continues to inspire and to be used for this series. Especially her series 'Housewives at Play', 'Teens at Play' and 'Hot Moms'. Thank you for access to your entire book catalogue as well as your website for this massive series.

Note 2: This is the tenth chapter of a multi-chapter story about one woman's journey of sexual submission and lesbian exploration through the decades, and through several generations of family members.

In part 1, 1950s: 1 st Time With a Girl, our 2015 protagonist Kimmy is given the gift of a scrapbook from her recently deceased great grandmother, Rebecca. When Kimmy opens the scrapbook, she is shocked to find that the scrapbook is a journal of her beloved great grandmother's sexual adventures in the 1950s...with drawings. Kimmy reads in awe about Rebecca's first time with a woman. Once she's done reading, Kimmy pleasures herself while reliving her most recent seduction: her nerdy science partner Zelda.

In part 2, 1950s: Housewives' Lesbian Society, our protagonist reads the next chapter in her great grandmother's scrapbook. Rebecca is caught masturbating while babysitting and has a sexual encounter with a MILF. Rebecca learns of a secret lesbian society that is decades old, and she is offered the opportunity to become the newest submissive pet to many local housewives. To earn the privilege of being the housewife pet during for her senior year of high school, she must meet the head Mistress and service her. Lastly, present-day Kimmy, so horny from the idea of a sex club for housewives, envisions herself dominating one of her neighbours.

In part 3: 1950s: Housewives' Pet Training, our protagonist learns about her great grandmother's training to become a pet to a community of housewife lesbians. Rebecca is forced to suck cock for the first time (and the second time, and...), she witnesses a massive housewife lesbian orgy, then gets fisted and spanked before being ordered to seduce her best friend. Lastly, Kimmy gets herself off after a long night, by imagining many different MILFs she would like to seduce.

In part 4: 1950s: Lick and Fuck Best Friends, our protagonist reads about her great grandmother's seduction of her best friend. Rebecca becomes more brazen at high school and must fulfill the task of seducing her best friend, Eleanor. Lastly, Kimmy gets herself off with a pop bottle as she fantasizes about making her good friend Camree serve as her public slut.

In part 5: 1950s: Moms & Daughters, our protagonist reads about her great grandmother Rebecca's further sexual adventures as she: submits to her best friend's mother, to get her permission for Eleanor also to become a community pet; seduces Eleanor again, this time so her mother can catch them in the act; gets Eleanor's mother off in front of Eleanor; at an initiation/training for Rebecca and Eleanor, learns how her own mother had been recently seduced into the housewife lesbian community; has sex with her mother: oral, vaginal and anal, both giving and receiving; establishes a domme/sub relationship with her mother - taking turns for who's in charge. Lastly, Kimmy fantasizes about dominating and seducing her unpleasant Aunt Beth as she masturbates with a bratwurst.

In part 6: 1950s: Munching the Cheerleaders, our protagonist reads about her great grandmother's senior year as she questions her fading relationship with her best friend, tries to handle all her commitments (school, boyfriend and being a housewives' pet) and even spends a night with three popular cheerleaders. Lastly, this leads to Kimmy realizing she needs to spend more time with her best friend Julia.

In part 7: 1950s: Naughty Bride-to-Be, our protagonist, now pregnant, must repent as she prepares for her wedding... although her tasks to repent tend to include a lot of pussy and some cock.

In part 8: 1950s: On Her Wedding Day, our protagonist learns about her great grandmother's actual wedding day, which was an amazing sex-filled day, including rendezvous with a variety of women and a couple of lucky men. Her great grandmother then orders Kimmy to help herself to a major gift she will cherish greatly ... which Kimmy interprets as helping herself to her math teacher Mrs. Walker, which takes us to part 9.

In part 9: 1950s: Pregnant Slut, our protagonist attempts to seduce Mrs. Walker at school, but she's interrupted just as she goes for the kill. Frustrated, she goes home and reads the story of her nine months pregnant great grandmother being fucked by her own sister, and then becoming a complete cum bucket for numerous doctors at the hospital just a few hours after giving birth. The chapter ends with our protagonist heading for Mrs. Walker's house, determined to turn her teacher into her lesbian plaything.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Note 4: Normal text font is present day; Bold is Kimmy flashing back to one of her own sexual encounters or fantasizing about one; italics is the scrapbook story of our heroine Rebecca.

Note 5: Also, please note that although I've tried to make the main characters look the same as far as possible in the illustrations, the drawings were selected from a massive collection on Rebecca's website. Thus, there will often be subtle differences (freckles, breast size, etc.). That said, I don't believe it should hinder your enjoyment of the story.

Note 6: Of course, all characters in the story are 18 years of age or older.

1950s: Tit Attention

With the same determination my great grandmother's sister Cathy used in dominating her, I drove to Mrs. Walker's house... thankful for google maps.

I arrived... parked... took a deep breath and marched up to the front door, giddy with excitement at the conquest I was about to attempt. Usually my prey was unaware of what was about to happen... but this time Mrs. Walker would know what I had in mind the moment she opened the door.

I waited for a minute maybe... although it felt like an eternity... before the door opened and Mrs. Walker's eyes went wide. "Kimmy!" she gasped.

"Hi, Mrs. Walker," I smiled, stepping past her and into her house before being invited. "We haven't finished our conversation from this afternoon."

"Kimmy, this still isn't appropriate," she said.

"Are your daughters home?" I asked, ignoring her protest.

"No, they're at the movies," she said... information she shouldn't share with someone she knew was trying to seduce her... unless... unless... deep down, she wanted to be seduced.

"Excellent. That gives us lots of time," I smiled.

"But Kimmy, I'm your teacher," she objected as I stepped close to her.

"That's right, and now I'm going to teach you," I said, and started kissing her.

She didn't kiss me back... at least not at first. But when I placed my hands on her ass and pulled her into me, she did respond. When I broke the kiss after a minute or so, I added, "To be my teacher pet."

"But Kimmy," she said weakly.

"Be honest with me," I said, reaching under her dress and touching her wet panties. "Have you ever fantasized about any of your students seducing you?"

"Kimmy," she repeated, this time with a soft moan.

"Or more to the point..." I asked as I rubbed her clit through her panties, "...have you fantasized about being my pet?"

"Kimmy, I...." she began to respond, but stopped when I kissed her again, while sliding two fingers into her pussy. As I slid my tongue into her mouth, she reciprocated, and for a couple of minutes we kissed passionately while I slowly fingered her.

When I broke the kiss, I said, "Let's go to one of your daughters' room."

"Kimmy, we mustn't do this, we just can't!" she protested, as I took her hand and began leading her towards the hallway.

"We are doing this, Mrs. Walker," I said. "And we both want this."

"Maybe, but...." she protested.

"No buts, Mrs. Walker," I said, as I stopped in front of an open door, which clearly was the bedroom of one of her daughters, "this is happening,"

I pulled her into the room, pushed her down onto the bed, got between her legs and dove in, pulling her panties aside and beginning to lick, before she had enough time to make any more protests.

"Oh my God!" she moaned as I attacked her pussy... knowing the power of pleasure.

"You taste so good, Mrs. Walker," I purred as I licked away. "Just like I imagined you would."

"Kimmy," she moaned, but no longer in protest, but rapture.

"Do you want to come, Mrs. Walker?" I asked a minute later, as her moans continued to increase in both volume and frequency.

"Oh God, Kimmy, please don't stop," she moaned, placing a hand on the back of my head.

Knowing she was close, I slid two fingers into her pussy, found her magical g-spot, and tapped.

"Oh my fucking God!" she screamed, as I simultaneously tapped on her g-spot and sucked on her clit... making her cum like crazy.

I lapped up her sweet creamy cum as it flooded out of her, removing my fingers to catch as much of it as I could.

"Jesus Christ," she swore, clearly overwhelmed with the pleasure I'd just given her.

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg," I purred, lapping up some excessive cum before I stood up and asked, "Have you ever eaten pussy, Mrs. Walker?"

"No," she admitted, looking up at me in a dazed state... the aftermath of her euphoria.

I discarded all my clothes, and after kissing her again, asked, "But you want to eat mine, don't you?"

"I don't know. Will that make me your slave?" she asked.

"Yes, or another term for it is my pet," I replied. "Do you now agree that's what you want?"

"Yes I do," she admitted looking at me with a lustful gaze.

"Good, then so you shall be," I smiled. I then helped her out of her clothes, and arranged us both on the bed to offer her my pussy. "Now come and get it, my teacher pet."

"I'm not sure about what to do," she said, staring at my pussy and looking helpless.

"You have a pussy of your own, and I'm sure you must have pleasured it at least a time or two. So just do what comes naturally," I instructed as she leaned closer to my pussy.

"Okay, "she said, clearly nervous.

"Just extend your tongue and lick," I instructed, indeed feeling like I was the teacher.

"Okay," she repeated, and she did just that.

"There you go," I moaned ever so softly, as her tongue made contact with my pussy.

"You taste good," she said, after a few licks.

"So I've heard," I said as I watched her licking me... her look of curiosity shifting into eagerness as she discovered the joy of 'pussylingus'.

After another minute of her slowly licking me... and her becoming more relaxed and eager while she did... I placed a hand behind her head and said, "That's a good girl. You're starting to learn how to eat my pussy."

As she licked, she also responded, still unsure of herself and her ability, but surprising me by her preference in terms, "I want to be a good slave for you. Be patient with me."

"It's about time, too," I said, wishing I'd gone after her back when I'd first discovered my power of pussy persuasion.

"Better late than never," she said.

"Oh, I'm going to craft you into a perfect pet for me," I moaned. "A sexy submissive slave."

"Oh, yes," she moaned, my name calling turning her on.

"Yes, I'll have you eating me in your classroom, I'll fuck you while your daughters are home, making you scream in ecstasy, and use you whenever I want," I declared, our future looking so hot, it was turning me on too... as was her eager tongue, which seemed to understand so quickly how to pleasure a pussy.

"Wait! You're going to out me to my own daughters?" she asked, scandalised. "We'll be having sex right in front of them?"

"Yes, but only after you and I have agreed on a feasible plan to seduce them too. Wouldn't you love the two of us to be naked, kissing and fondling each other... maybe on your living room couch... while your daughters lick our pussies and make us come?"

"Mmmmmm, sounds like a plan," she moaned, both from eating my pussy and from my wicked plans for her family... as I was constantly learning from my own experience, and even more from the stunning revelations in my great grandmother's illustrated diary.

"Do you want my cum, Mrs. Walker?" I asked, my orgasm imminent.

"Yes please," she replied with an insatiable hunger that I loved seeing... so erotic and raw.

"Get ready, my pet teacher," I moaned, as I held her face deep against my pussy and began grinding on her pretty face.

She kept her tongue extended, licking recklessly, until I squirted all over her face. "Fuuuuuck!" I screamed.

I released her head, but she kept licking, lapping up my pussy cum as if she was in a desert and she'd just found the water she'd been desperately searching for.

"Clean up my pussy, my teacher pet," I moaned, watching her lick away, while I enjoyed the continuing orgasm.

Once I returned to earth, I pulled her up, her face shiny with my wetness, and kissed her tenderly.

When I broke the kiss a couple minutes later, I said, "I think you're a natural pussy licking pet, Mrs. Walker."

"I can't believe I just did that," she said.

"But it was inevitable," I smiled, kissing her again.

"We have to keep this a secret," she cautioned, looking concerned

"Of course," I agreed. "Except from your daughters, once we agree it's time. I always look after my pets."

"Pets? As in more than one? While you're still in high school?"

"Of course," I smiled. "Women are naturally drawn to me, especially the submissive ones."

"So I see," she smiled, and this time she was the one who kissed me.

We made out for a few minutes, before we went to the kitchen and had some tea.

I had her go down on me one more time on her kitchen table, and then was already inside my car when her daughters pulled up. I smiled as I wondered how their mom and I would seduce them too... By now Mrs. Walker seemed so happy to be my pet... or my slave, as she preferred calling it... that there was no question about her being able and willing to lend a hand... or a tongue... in their seduction. All that we needed was a plan!

Half an hour later... I was in my own bedroom... and opening my great grandmother's scrapbook again... curious to know what happened after her humiliating experiences at the hospital.

.....

Kimmy, I figured once I returned home with my baby Melissa, things might return to some sort of normality... of course since you've read this far, you know that was a silly expectation.

And sure enough, I quickly discovered that all the MILFs in the neighborhood absolutely loved milk-filled tits.

I was welcomed home by my sister fucking my pussy in baby Melissa's room while some other women were in another room, visiting with each other and holding Melissa... and quite innocently apparently, since I heard lots of cooing.

Every day I had visitors... all on the premise of seeing the baby... and I received a lot of presents... I mean a lot of them! (The community was always very generous when it came to gifts.)

Jane fucked me after nursing some milk out of my tits, continuing even when my baby girl woke up and began to cry. Jane stressed to me that you mustn't rush to your baby every time she cries, and she brought me to an orgasm first before she released me to go off and be motherly.

Jessie helped teach me some mothering skills, albeit it in a rather humiliating fashion, since I had toys inside both my pussy and my ass while she milked me with a strange contraption... which humiliatingly made me come twice... the humiliation exacerbated when her college son walked in on me being milked with a pacifier in my mouth.

This of course, led to my milking his cock... with my asshole... as I continued getting milked myself.

During my first few months as a mother, I discovered (which had first been triggered at the hospital that wicked day by Cathy and the nurse) that I became highly stimulated sexually whenever my nipples were milked by another woman... no, not by my child, I'm not some sicko... or at least not that kind of sicko... but whenever a woman touched my aching breasts or sucked on my sensitive nipples, it gave me intense sexual pleasure.

When my Mom objected to such rough treatment of my breasts, (as well as my pussy and ass, which were still consistently used), she was bound and gagged while I ate three pussies, was double penetrated to multiple orgasms, and then was milked... again.

For my nineteenth birthday, I was simply placed on a table with some wine... and with my legs spread wide...and almost every member of the secret community ate my pussy... or sucked on my tits...

...before they led me into the living room for a full out orgy... during which I was triple teamed by two strap-ons and a pussy to munch on for another couple of hours.

I came more than a dozen times, and ended up on my back, dripping with sweat and lying in a pool of my own milk.

A couple days later, a college coed returned home for the weekend, learned of my addition to the community, and used me for hours... fucking me over and over... before sharing me with her best friend.

It was three months later... three months during which I'd eaten pussy, been fucked and gotten milked every day without fail... that Steve and I finally went on our first date together since Melissa was born.

I'd had my hair cut shorter... sick of having it constantly tugged on by my baby girl... and I was excited to have a night out. Steve had been very patient with my constant exhaustion (of course he didn't know the principal reason I was always tired... he assumed it was what they now call postpartum)... but he was finally getting annoyed with it.

But I was of two minds about this date... not certain I was ready to go out and leave Melissa with a babysitter... even one as capable as Jenna.

So after dinner, but before the movie we were supposed to be going to, I demanded that Steve take me home. Whereupon he got furious, and he didn't even try to hide it. But after some arguing, he did bring me home, and we were standing in the front entranceway to the house still arguing, when Jenna walked in on us.