1950s: Tit Attention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve stopped arguing in mid-sentence and stormed off to his man cave, and Jenna asked me, "Is everything okay?"

"Yes," I nodded. "Steve just doesn't understand about nervous mothers."

"Do you need to talk?" she offered, just as I heard Melissa crying.

"Sorry, I'll be right back."

I went and nursed your future grandmother, and just as I was settling her back in her crib to sleep... my tits still out in the open... I caught Jenna peeking in through the doorway. We both said, "Oh," simultaneously.

Most women would be embarrassed to be caught like I was, but after being a submissive plaything for as long as I'd been, not much could faze me anymore. So I simply apologized, milk leaking from both of my tits, "Sorry it's taking so long... I decided to feed the baby. Let me cover up and I'll fix you something."

"Oh, that's okay," she said, staring openly at my tits.

I added, "Sorry for wasting your evening."

"No, I don't think you did waste it," she disagreed, coming towards me. "I think it just got very interesting,"

"Oh? How?"

"Can I feel them? Your tits?" she asked, unable to tear her gaze away from them. "They look so soft and full."

Although the idea excited me... because ever since giving birth, my tits had become without a doubt my number one erogenous zone... my husband was downstairs....

But it seemed my hesitation was all the permission she required, and she came up behind me and cupped my firm tits, even though I protested weakly, "No. I-I don't think I'd feel right..." But I then trailed off and revealed my true feelings by moaning, "Oooh."

As she kept cupping my tits, I gave in completely and said, "Be gentle, Jenna."

"They feel so big and firm," she said.

"Ohhhhh, they're very sensitive," I whimpered, her hot breath and soft touch making me tremble.

She turned me around to partway face her and asked, "Can I taste your milk?" then she briefly kissed my lips. "Please? Another kiss. "Pretty please?"

I knew my resistance was futile... even with my baby just drifting back to sleep just a few feet away, and my husband down the hall. Yet I tried, saying, "What? No, I couldn't," even though I undoubtedly wanted to feel her red ruby lips on my leaking nipples.

"Well," she smiled, a wicked smile, "you did promise me a snack."

Before I could say or do anything else, my body and brain at war with each other, she leaned down and took a nipple between her lips, saying, "Ummm... just a little sip."

"I was still resisting her, but only inside my head, while outwardly all I could do was softly moan and groan, and I didn't follow that up by either begging her to stop or begging her to continue.

Either way, she wasn't leaving my tits. She purred, as she sucked the milk from my heavy tits, "You really are so, so sexy."

I replied as I watched her sucking on my tit, "Please stop. I can't let you do this." As far as I knew, Jenna wasn't a member of the community, which was why I'd chosen her to babysit.

She ignored my protest, saying, "And your milk is dee-lish!"

"Rebecca!" Steve called out.

"Shoot," I said, as by now I was really enjoying this teen sucking on my tit... but also a bit relieved, since this was pretty dangerous. Believe it or not, Steve still knew absolutely nothing about my active sex life. "I'll be right there," I called back to him, pulling away from Jenna.

"But I was just getting started," she objected mildly as I began to button up my blouse.

"I know, but I need to deal with him," I sighed.

"I understand," she said.

I left Melissa's room, and she followed me.

"What can I do for you, Steve?" I asked.

"Why are your cheeks all flushed?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"I'm getting ready for bed," he said, trying to appear calm, even though I could tell he was still angry... but he saw that Jenna was still here.

"Okay," I said.

"You'll make sure Jenna gets home?" he asked, trying not to growl.

"Will do," I nodded. "But I promised her a snack first."

"Whatever," he did growl, then turned around and stomped out.

"He shouldn't treat you like that," Jenna objected.

""It's not all his fault," I reasoned, "I promised I'd be okay tonight, and I wasn't."

"He doesn't understand how hard it is for you," she said sympathetically.

"I don't think men have a clue what it's like for a mother to leave her young child at home," I said. "He does it every day without a backward glance."

"Well, I think you're an amazing mom," she said.

"I should get you home," I said.

"But you promised me a snack," she reminded me with a smile.

"I think you've had one already," I smiled back.

She laughed, "Then I could use some milk and cookies."

"I baked some chocolate chip ones today," I replied.

"Yummy!" she said. But she was staring at my tits again.

We went into the kitchen, where I plated some cookies and brought them to the table, along with a glass for her milk.

I then turned towards the refrigerator for her milk, but she halted me by grabbing a shoulder and said, "Actually, I'd rather have your homemade milk." And then she grabbed the front of my blouse and yanked it apart, buttons flying everywhere!

"Jenna!" I gasped.

"Here... let me help," she said, squeezing my nipple and milk leaking out.

"Easy, Jenna, easy," I said, then couldn't help moaning, "Ahh."

"I'll bet you can fill this whole glass with these magnificent udders," she said.

"Oh Jenna," I moaned.

"Go ahead, my sexy thing. "Fill my glass with your yummy milk," Jenna ordered.

"This is crazy," I said, but I obediently stood up and went to the glass.

"No, it's sexy," she corrected me, while I leaned over the glass and began literally milking my tits.

"Ooooh," I moaned, as the glass began filling.

"Fill 'er up," Jenna joked.

I filled the glass more than halfway, and when the milk began slowing down, she seized the glass and downed the entire thing... which was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen!

"Mmmmmm, delicious," she said, setting the glass back down.

"Oh dear, I'm feeling a little groggy," I said, suddenly feeling spent.

"Then why don't you go sit on the living room couch?" she suggested, taking my arm solicitously and leading me there.

"Okay, good idea," I said, really needing to sit down.

"There you are," she said, helping me to be seated.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked.

"Sure," I agreed, although I wasn't quite expecting her to do what she did next... she laid down across the couch, her upper body resting in my lap, and then she turned and took my tit in her mouth again.

"Oh... oof... what are you...?" I began to ask. I moved my arm instinctively, draping an arm around her to protect her from rolling backwards and off the couch. It just felt like the motherly thing to do, and only for a moment or two, I felt like I was this grown girl's mother.

As she sucked... I flashed back to that time in the hospital with the pushy nurse... except this time I wasn't weak, exhausted and helpless... this time I could have stopped Jenna... since my husband was in the house and almost certainly still awake... and although it was unlikely he'd leave the bedroom and come out here since he was pissed at me... he could.

But what the hell, why not? I allowed myself to be nursed on by my eighteen-year-old babysitter.

And just like always since I'd begun lactating, I had to admit this felt so good... my nipples seeming to be switches that directly triggered my pussy... which was more than a little damp.

She sucked on my nipples for a few minutes... extracting more milk... and somehow... without my pussy even being touched!... I could feel an orgasm about to erupt through me.

An orgasm was rising, and I couldn't believe it... I was going to cum... just from having my tits nursed on.

"Oooooooh God," I moaned, and my entire body trembled, and a few seconds later, I did indeed cum!

Jenna looked up at me, milk on her lips, and she said, "Your boobs are soo pretty... sexy."

"Th-thank you," I stammered, still trembling from that surprise orgasm.

"Did you have a nice cum?" she asked.

"How? How did you know?" I asked, a little embarrassed for having come in such a way... with her in my arms and nursing on me.

"I felt your body trembling," she explained.

"Oh dear!"

"Don't be embarrassed," she said. "It was so hot!"

"It was?"

"Yes, it really was" she agreed. "And I want to do this all night."

"I'm not sure. I should probably get dressed," I said, trembling a bit from the chill.

"Don't! Can we pretend something?" Please?" she asked urgently, looking up at me.

"I think we've already done more than we should," I refused her, but my heart wasn't in it. And as I looked into her lustful eyes, I couldn't help being curious about what she was thinking, so I contradicted myself by asking, "What did you have in mind?"

"I... I want to worship you," she said. "To be your pet."

"Oh," I said.

I could tell she was nervous when she stood up, turned bashfully away from me, and said, "Never mind. It's dumb."

As I sat there topless, looking up at this sweet innocent girl, I certainly didn't think it was dumb!

Instead, I felt bad for making her feel so insecure, and I decided to do something about it. So I stood up and went to her, saying forcefully, "I don't think it's dumb at all!" And then far more gently and sweetly, I asked, "Are you saying you want to be my pet?"

"Actually, I want you to be my Mommy," she clarified.

"Then I'm your Mommy, you bad girl," I said in a scolding voice, roughly pulling her blouse up and over her head.

"Yes, I'm very bad. Maybe you should punish me," she said, as she undid my pants.

"Mommy expects her baby girl to be very good," I warned.

"I'll do whatever you tell me to," she said, as I was suddenly wearing just my panties... although not for long, since she knelt down and got rid of those too... staring at my pussy for a long moment, before standing back up.

I pulled her skirt down and off... then her panties... and then pushed her onto the couch... it was my turn to lavish some attention on a pair of tits.

I sucked on both of her tits... back and forth... and she moaned, "Yes Mommy, suck on my itty bitty titties."

"These beauties aren't little at all," I purred, as I sucked one into my mouth aggressively.

"Oh yes, dearest Mommy," she moaned.

I brought my hand to her pussy while keeping my lips on a nipple and said, "Let me just make sure my little baby is dry."

As I fondled her pussy, which was definitely not dry, she moaned with a little girl's giggle, "No, I'm not, Mommy."

"Why are you so wet, baby girl?" I asked.

"'Cause I just can't get enough of your titties, Mommy," she moaned.

"Me neither," I said, as I worshipped hers.

"Can I suck on them again please, Mommy?" she asked as I fingered her.

"You want to suck on these big things?" I asked.

"Please, Mommy. I need to nurse so bad," she moaned, staring at my leaking tits.

"Very well, I can't say no to my baby girl," I said, harsh Mommy now gone, replaced by tender Mommy as I sat back down, and she returned to nestling in my lap and nursing on my tits... and for a good five or ten minutes she sucked... her excessive attention to my nipples making a second orgasm rise inside me.

When she said like a three-year-old, "Rub my pee pee, Mommy," I gushed, coming for a second time from the nasty baby talk. So of course I brought my hand to her pussy and began rubbing while she kept sucking.

Suddenly she said, "I want to suck on my biney. Can I, Mommy?"

I gasped at her question, but agreed that she could, so we repositioned ourselves so she was on her knees between my legs, licking away.

With her tongue on my pussy really working me over, a third orgasm was rising. And deciding to pretend this was wrong, since we were creating faux incest, I moaned, "Oh God. Ohh God. Stop. You... have to stop. This is wrong in so many ways... ohhh."

"But Mommy, I'm just showing you how much I wuv you," she said, as she sucked on my clit... it being quite obvious she was no lesbian first timer.

"But you're my daughter," I moaned.

"I'm eighteen," she pointed out in her normal voice. "We're both adults."

Her tongue driving me wild, I changed my mind and gasped, "Never mind, Don't ever stop."

"Not until you come for me again, Mommy," she said as she attacked my pussy.

"Oh yes, baby girl," I moaned. "I love you eating Mommy's pussy."

We changed positions a couple times as I straddled her face... Then she licked my asshole... then a few more positions... until she'd worshipped my entire body.

We eventually settled into an old-fashioned sixty-nine... dining on each other's pussies.

Each of us finally reached orgasm... my third... and just her first.

Once we recovered, we were getting dressed so I could drive her home, and she asked, "Will you leave your blouse off in the car? I'm addicted to your boobs."

Although there was no way I should have agreed to it... I didn't even hesitate before I agreed... so enamoured by this redheaded, freckle-faced girl, "Uh, sure. It's dark out."

I thought to myself, as more milk leaked out of my heavy nipples, 'This girl... what is it? She really does have me under her spell.' "I guess it'll be okay."

So under the cover of night, I went out to my car topless. But with the streetlights it wasn't totally dark, so anyone looking out their window could clearly see me. Which made me feel deliciously naughty.

I drove topless. Still not in total darkness.

I tried to make polite conversation as I drove... trying to forget I was topless.

"So you graduate this year? Have you picked a college?" I asked.

"The only thing I have picked out or care about..." she began.

She reached over and continued saying as she squeezed my tits, making some milk spray out, "...are your sexy, yummy titties."

"Oh! That feels soo nice," I moaned, my tits still in instant sexual trigger mode... even after my three orgasms.

But the car was swerving badly, so I had to say, "You're going to make me have an accident."

"Pull in right over there," she pointed.

"The school?" I asked.

"Sure, it's dark out," she said.

"I guess," I said, and I did as she instructed... hoping that perhaps this wild night wasn't yet over.

Once I stopped, she unfastened her seatbelt and said, as she leaned in to kiss me, "You did pay me to sit for the whole night."

"That is true," I agreed, as we began kissing again.

Next we both got totally naked before springing out of the car and into the otherwise totally deserted school parking lot, giggling like crazy, and dashed into the backseat of my car... where we spent thirty minutes in more breast sucking... some fingering... and lots more giggling... and a delicious sixty-nine, where we each reached multiple orgasms.

So... Kimmy... this is the last of my 1950s stories. Yes, I did lots more kinky things... but a few months later Steve accepted a job in another city, so overnight I went from daily pussy to no pussy at all. I became just a housewife... just a mother... and part of me was happy with that since I'd been worried about how deep I was falling into the twisted world of totally submissive lesbianism... but another part of me felt lost, with no idea of what to do with myself.