1960s: A Neighbour

Story Info
Young mom is drawn back into world of lesbianism.
5.8k words
4.58
217k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Young mom is drawn back into world of lesbianism.

Note 1: Thanks to Rebecca, the famous artist whose artwork continues to inspire and to be used for this series. Especially her series 'Housewives at Play', 'Teens at Play' and 'Hot Moms'. Thank you for access to your entire book catalogue as well as your website for this massive series.

Note 2: This is the 12th chapter of a multi-chapter story about one woman's journey of sexual submission and lesbian exploration through the decades, and through several generations of family members.

In part 1, 1950s: 1 st Time With a Girl, our 2015 protagonist Kimmy is given the gift of a scrapbook from her recently deceased great grandmother, Rebecca. When Kimmy opens the scrapbook, she is shocked to find that the scrapbook is a journal of her beloved great grandmother's sexual adventures in the 1950s...with drawings. Kimmy reads in awe about Rebecca's first time with a woman. Once she's done reading, Kimmy pleasures herself while reliving her most recent seduction: her nerdy science partner Zelda.

In part 2, 1950s: Housewives' Lesbian Society, our protagonist reads the next chapter in her great grandmother's scrapbook. Rebecca is caught masturbating while babysitting and has a sexual encounter with a MILF. Rebecca learns of a secret lesbian society that is decades old, and she is offered the opportunity to become the newest submissive pet to many local housewives. To earn the privilege of being the housewife pet during for her senior year of high school, she must meet the head Mistress and service her. Lastly, present-day Kimmy, so horny from the idea of a sex club for housewives, envisions herself dominating one of her neighbours.

In part 3: 1950s: Housewives' Pet Training, our protagonist learns about her great grandmother's training to become a pet to a community of housewife lesbians. Rebecca is forced to suck cock for the first time (and the second time, and...), she witnesses a massive housewife lesbian orgy, then gets fisted and spanked before being ordered to seduce her best friend. Lastly, Kimmy gets herself off after a long night, by imagining many different MILFs she would like to seduce.

In part 4: 1950s: Lick and Fuck Best Friends, our protagonist reads about her great grandmother's seduction of her best friend. Rebecca becomes more brazen at high school and must fulfill the task of seducing her best friend, Eleanor. Lastly, Kimmy gets herself off with a pop bottle as she fantasizes about making her good friend Camree serve as her public slut.

In part 5: 1950s: Moms & Daughters, our protagonist reads about her great grandmother Rebecca's further sexual adventures as she: submits to her best friend's mother, to get her permission for Eleanor also to become a community pet; seduces Eleanor again, this time so her mother can catch them in the act; gets Eleanor's mother off in front of Eleanor; at an initiation/training for Rebecca and Eleanor, learns how her own mother had been recently seduced into the housewife lesbian community; has sex with her mother: oral, vaginal and anal, both giving and receiving; establishes a domme/sub relationship with her mother - taking turns for who's in charge. Lastly, Kimmy fantasizes about dominating and seducing her unpleasant Aunt Beth as she masturbates with a bratwurst.

In part 6: 1950s: Munching the Cheerleaders, our protagonist reads about her great grandmother's senior year as she questions her fading relationship with her best friend, tries to handle all her commitments (school, boyfriend and being a housewives' pet) and even spends a night with three popular cheerleaders. Lastly, this leads to Kimmy realizing she needs to spend more time with her best friend Julia.

In part 7: 1950s: Naughty Bride-to-Be, our protagonist, now pregnant, must repent as she prepares for her wedding... although her tasks to repent tend to include a lot of pussy and some cock.

In part 8: 1950s: On Her Wedding Day, our protagonist learns about her great grandmother's actual wedding day, which was an amazing sex-filled day, including rendezvous with a variety of women and a couple of lucky men. Her great grandmother then orders Kimmy to help herself to a major gift she will cherish greatly ... which Kimmy interprets as helping herself to her math teacher Mrs. Walker, which takes us to part 9.

In part 9: 1950s: Pregnant Slut, our protagonist attempts to seduce Mrs. Walker at school, but she's interrupted just as she goes for the kill. Frustrated, she goes home and reads the story of her nine months pregnant great grandmother being fucked by her own sister, and then becoming a complete cum bucket for numerous doctors at the hospital just a few hours after giving birth. The chapter ends with our protagonist heading for Mrs. Walker's house, determined to turn her teacher into her lesbian plaything.

In part 10: 1950s: Tit Attention, Kimmy seduces Mrs. Walker and then reads about her great-grandmother and her obsession with having her tits milked.

In part 11: 1960s: A Gangbang, Kimmy has sex with a friend's stepmom, but the real focus is on her great grandmother. After moving away from the wicked community where she'd been a complete sexual slave, she tries to turn respectable. But a wild gangbang with a bunch of strangers... all of them men... flips Rebecca back into her naturally sexually submissive self, and begins her journey into becoming a wild suburban 1960s housewife.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Note 4: Normal text font is present day; Bold is Kimmy flashing back to one of her own sexual encounters or fantasizing about one; italics is the scrapbook story of our hero Rebecca.

Note 5: Also, please note that although I've tried to make the main characters look the same as far as possible in the illustrations, the photos were selected from a massive collection from Rebecca's website. Thus, there will often be subtle differences (freckles, breast size, etc.). That said, I don't believe it should hinder your enjoyment of the story.

Note 6: Of course, all characters in the story are 18 years of age or older.

1960s: A Neighbour

Inspired by my great grandmother's written testimony that my mother was secretly a submissive incestuous lesbian slut, I decided to start planting some seeds and taking note of my Mom's responses.

So while I was out for dinner with my Mom, I worked on gradually learning more about her secret life.

"So, Mom. Are you dating any men?" I asked.

"God, no," she said, shaking her head.

"Women then?" I asked with a playful smile.

"What? No!" she replied, a little too defensively.

"Why so adamant?" I asked. "It's the twenty-first century." I then paused so I could look into her eyes while I finished voicing my thought. "You're allowed to pursue pussy or dick... or even both."

"Kimmy!" she gasped.

"I know that I do," I added. Perhaps I was being a little too forward, but I wanted to assess her reactions.

"Kimmy!" she repeated.

"What?" I asked, acting innocent. "You know I've had sex."

"I do now," she said.

"And that I'm bisexual," I added.

"No, I did not know that," she said, her cheeks going red.

"Oh," I said. "I thought it was obvious."

"No, I had no idea."

"Then I'm sorry. I shouldn't have just blurted out a revelation like that," I apologized.

"It's okay," she said. "You're an adult; you're welcome to be..." There was a long pause, while she apparently tried to think of a word to express her meaning obliquely.

"Bisexual," I finished for her, bluntly.

"Yes, bisexual," she agreed.

"You're not grossed out by knowing that, are you?" I asked.

"No, no, honey," she said, reaching across the table to place her hand on top of mine. "You just took me a little bit by surprise."

"Sorry, I tend just to say whatever I'm thinking," I said.

"Just like your great grandmother," Mom said.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"You should," Mom said, "she was a vivacious woman, who lived during some very difficult times."

"I know. She left me a scrapbook filled with stories about her past," I said.

"She did?" she asked, her eyes going wide... unable to hide her surprise... or perhaps her sudden worry about the nature of those stories.

"Yeah, she lived quite the life," I said, not hinting that I knew how scandalous that life had been.

"She certainly did," Mom agreed. Then after an awkward pause, she asked, a little nervously, "What did she write down?"

"Oh, so far I've just read some stories about her high school days, her wedding, having a baby, and moving to suburbia," I said offhandedly.

"Uh, I see," she said.

"Yeah, she had a real ability to write," I said.

"She was also an amazing artist," Mom added.

"Yeah, she sprinkled in quite a few of her drawings as well," I said.

"That's so her," Mom laughed, looking rather sad that she was gone.

"Mom, she lives on through us," I said, setting aside my original purpose for this conversation, and instead, just being a good and supportive daughter.

"I know," she said. "I just miss her so much."

"So do I," I said.

"I know. You two are so much alike."

"Really? How?"

She looked into my eyes and said, "You both know who you are, and you're comfortable with living your own truth."

"And you're not?" I asked.

"I struggle with the balance of life sometimes," she said.

"Then you just need to let go of whatever is holding you back," I advised.

"That was easy for your great grandmother, too," Mom said.

"I know it's not easy," I said. "But you shouldn't care what anyone else thinks, except for yourself."

"That gets tougher when you get older," Mom said.

"Did it get tougher for Rebecca?" I asked, preferring to use her first name, now that I felt I knew her so well from all the secrets she was sharing with me posthumously in her scrapbook.

"Not at all. She was like an ageless Wonder Woman until the very end," Mom said with a soft sigh.

The waitress came with our meals, and our conversation paused for a while. Then when we resumed talking, Mom shifted the topic to summer holidays, and I silently processed what we'd discussed.

I had to seduce my Mom.

She needed it.

I sensed that she wanted it.

But I had to do it correctly.

Hoping great grandmother's scrapbook would give me some more guidance, I spent that night reading about her next wild adventure.

...

Kimmy, I want you to know I tried to be faithful to Steve, but I can understand if you're judging me right now.

[I most certainly wasn't doing any such thing... I idolized the woman, and I wanted to be just like her! Well, more like the opposite, since I didn't have much of a submissive side. But I loved wild and crazy sex just as much as she did.]

I wished I could have been the perfect wife... the perfect mother... but alas, I couldn't... my experiences in the 1950s had shaped who I was... had awakened my true sexuality... one that was complex and feminist, within the wicked boundaries of submissive sex and lesbian rendezvous.

Actually, I sense you do understand.

I know you're a lot like me. Not submissive like me, but I didn't grow into my dominant side until later on, so you haven't read about that part of my life yet.

[Damn, was she a mind reader? I swear this wonderful woman knew me better than I knew myself!]

Anyway, after the wild gangbang... and somehow I didn't get pregnant... although the possibility had me stressed for the next month... I couldn't focus on anything.

Yes, I still looked after my daughter.

Yes, to all outward appearances, I still resembled the humdrum wife I was supposed to be.

But deep down, I was going crazy.

Now whenever I was at yoga class, I couldn't stop fantasizing about those sweaty sessions becoming lesbian orgies.

Where I was fisted by the trainer:

And got double penetrated:

And ate some ass:

NOTE: KIMMY, I SHOULD MENTION THAT I DREW THESE PICS WHILE YOUR MOTHER WAS UNDER MY DESK LICKING ME TO MULTIPLE ORGASMS. (Have you turned her into your Mommy-pet yet?)

[As I read those words, I froze.

Mommy-pet!

According to Rebecca, it would be just as easy as reciting the words, 'Sit, pet'.

Yet, as much as I wanted to do it... I struggled to make it into a reality.

I resumed reading... hoping for a deeper glimpse into her mind.]

I resumed masturbating... imagining myself becoming someone's lesbian pet again... I needed someone to take control of my life.

I also resumed drawing... which I'd also stopped doing when I moved to suburbia... although I had no idea why.

I drew dirty pictures of the women across the street.

I drew the teen who'd smiled at me while I was buying groceries. Except in my drawings, she was doing lots more than just casually smiling.

I drew one of Patty, my next door neighbour... you'll meet her soon... and she reminds me a lot of you.

Anyway, once you get gangbanged... there's no pretending it didn't happen.

As I've mentioned before, my libido had shifted into overdrive.

At least inwardly, I was completely out of control.

I was always horny.

I rediscovered masturbation, as I replayed the couple of dozen loads that had filled me that afternoon.

I rediscovered the thrill of a vibrating washing machine.

I was horny twenty-four seven.

Whenever I was alone... I was getting myself off.

And off again...

I craved cum...

I craved cock...

But... eventually I craved pussy even more.

I'd see a pretty blonde, and automatically imagine eating her pussy.

Even the coffee shop barrister seemed like someone I could have sex with.

I knew this was bad... and that I could easily end up back in a sexually submissive role with someone if I didn't control my lust.

And then... Patty moved into her new house.

My new next door neighbour.

We became friendly over the next couple of months.

It was strange to have a friend again. Who was... you know... just a friend.

We chatted about everything. Like me, she'd had an oops that resulted in a young marriage, although she was a couple of years older than I was.

Like me, she didn't really love her husband, but she understood the financial reality of the times.

Like me, she also didn't want to hurt him.

Like me, she wanted to be more than just a housewife.

Like me, she wanted to go to college and become her own woman... to stand on her own two feet.

Alas, also like me, that dream now seemed like no more than a pipe dream.

As we got to know each other better, we mutually admitted that our husbands didn't get us off.

It was so wonderful to have someone to talk to... about absolutely anything.

Someone who understood me, and I understood her.

Someone who was in the same predicament as I was.

She was so understanding.

So friendly.

So much fun.

We started daring each other to do stuff.

Like going shopping without panties.

And still without panties, flashing a complete stranger.

Masturbating in public. Not being obvious about it so anyone could tell, but for instance subtly rubbing our clits while sitting across from each other in a café, and gazing into each other's eyes until we each climaxed.

These dares were fun, and they rejuvenated me... made me feel alive again.

Then she suggested one day while she was visiting me in my home... in my bedroom, no less, "Hey, let's take some sexy photos."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, just for us," she said, as we both sipped some wine.

"I don't know," I said, although I often said 'I don't know' to her, and yet I always ended up doing whatever it was. That was how I'd ended up flashing my tits at three people at the mall last week. I'd been reluctant at first, but once I did it, we couldn't stop giggling for about half an hour afterwards!

"Get naked, slut," she ordered. She'd often called me a slut in the past couple of weeks. It was always in a playful way, but it had the effect of resurrecting my past, and my naturally submissive nature.

"Oh, Patty," I said, like I often did whenever she told me to do something naughty.

"Oh, Rebecca," she mimicked me with a smile, as she came over to me, tugged me to my feet, and pulled my sweater over my head.

"I'm not sure about this," I said, as I trembled from the sudden chill.

"That's okay," she said, as she unclasped my bra and removed it. "I know what's best for you."

"You do, do you?" I asked flirtatiously.

"I do," she said, as she lowered herself in front of me and pulled my skirt down.

"Patty, this is an entirely new level of playing for us," I pointed out.

"Yes, and we're just beginning," she said, as she pulled my pantyhose and panties down, and I was now standing totally naked in front of my new best friend... this scenario beginning to feel very, very familiar.

"Oh," was all I could muster, as I looked down at her.