1960s: A Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up, spun me around, slapped my naked ass and ordered, "Now bend that sexy ass over."

"What am I?" I asked. "Your naked Barbie Doll?" Barbie having gone on the market in 1959, and all the rage in the 1960s.

"Exactly," she agreed, slapping my ass again. "You're my slutty next door neighbour Barbie Bitch."

"Jesus," I sighed, as I bent over obediently and started posing.

She grabbed her polaroid camera and said, "You have an amazing ass, Rebecca."

"Uh, thanks," I said, appreciating the compliment.

SNAP. She took a photo. It had better be just for us, since I was pretty sure that not only did it show my pussy, but also my face!

"Oh yeah," Patty said, "such a great ass and a delectable pussy."

"Your ass is pretty amazing too," I said, unsure what else to say in this awkward moment.

"Damn straight," she said. She then ordered, "Turn around and spread those legs. We need to get a good pic of that pussy of yours."

"I don't think that's such a...."

"Just do it, slut," she demanded, slapping my ass again... which, as usual, made me feel compelled to obey her. It also made me wet.

So, I went ahead and did it.

"Good girl," she purred, using that term for the first time... and making a chill go up my spine. "Now, spread those pussy lips for me, my pet."

"Okay," I said, the term 'my pet' drawing me right back into my teenage years... a time when I couldn't say no... when I was an obedient, submissive pet to just about anybody.

CLICK.

"Oh, yes," she purred, "rub that pussy."

I didn't' say anything, but I did obey, rubbing my pussy for her and the camera... getting turned on by her words... and the photo session... feeling alive.

SNAP. SNAP.

SNAP. SNAP. SNAP... in a variety of positions.

Before I knew it, I was lying on the floor, and she asked, her hands going to my very wet pussy, "Ready for the next level?"

"The next level?" I asked, with a slight moan.

"Yes. The level where you do whatever I tell you without hesitation," she explained, parting my very wet pussy lips with her right hand. She must have undressed in the past couple of minutes without my noticing, since I was startled to see she was now as naked as I was!

"I need to do anything you want me to?" I asked, feeling myself being drawn back into the once very familiar world of submission.

She laughed playfully, "Ha, ha, that's right. Anything I want." As her fingers teased my pussy masterfully, And I want you to call me Mistress, slave."

Her soft but firm tone.

Her fingers on my pussy.

Her order to call her Mistress... a term I used to love saying.

Her calling me slave... another term I'd missed hearing.

I stammered, overwhelmed by her sudden shift from best friend to bossy seductress, "Yes, Pat...er... Mistress."

"And you will obey my every order, my pet?" she asked, as her finger slid inside me.

"Yessssss, Mistress," I moaned, the word coming out so naturally... a rush of adrenaline coursing through me, because of her touch and my acceptance of my new role with her.

"I own this sweet pussy," she said, as she pulled her finger out, and placed it on her lips. "Mmmmm, you taste good."

I didn't respond... I wasn't sure what to say... I was still processing this sudden turn of events.

"Get on the bed," she ordered, as she got up and grabbed something from her purse. She returned with a vibrator, and slid it right inside me.

"Oh my," I moaned, as the vibrations buzzed inside me.

She laughed again, seemingly amused at my utter weakness and mindless submissiveness, "Ha, ha, such a dirty little slut!"

I moaned at being called a 'dirty little slut'.

"Now rub your clit. I know you know how," She ordered.

I once again obeyed... bringing my hand to my clit.

"Oh yes, rub that pussy," she ordered, as I did just that.

"Oooooh," I moaned, my pleasure feeling intense so quickly.

"You like that, slut?" she asked, as she pumped the buzzing toy in and out of my sloppy wet pussy.

"Yes," I moaned, the pleasure consuming me like it always did.

"Take it," she said.

I just continued rubbing my pussy while she fucked me.

"Feel good, slave?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned.

"I knew you'd make a good replacement pet," she said.

"Replacement pet?" I asked with another moan.

"Yes, our community lesbian plaything pet Hannah moved away last month," she said.

"Oh," I responded, realizing that I might now be living out my own sequel. I'd already lived the life of a community pet... I'd thought that life was in the past... and yet... and yet... and yet...

"Are you ready to cum?" she asked, as she fucked me good with the toy, pumping it as deep inside me as she could.

I didn't hesitate as I responded in rapture, and so close to coming, "Y-yes, oh, yes... yes... please."

"Ask me nicely," she said, stopping with the toy's tip just barely inside me.

Which drove me wild, so I pleaded, "Please... may I... oooh... cum, Mistress?"

"You can do better than that, slut," Patty said. "You do want to be the community pet, don't you?"

Even though that question should have terrified me, since I knew how often I'd totally lost control of myself back then, how I'd become just a face to sit on or a pussy to fuck, at the moment that was exactly what I wanted. I responded, "Yes, Mistress, I want to be the community pussy-munching fuck toy, the bimbo slave, the cock-taking whore, and the lesbian mindless submissive."

"That's better," she purred, resuming her pounding of my pussy with the toy.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck your neighborhood pet," I moaned, desperate to come.

"Go ahead and cum for me, slut," Patty ordered.

With permission granted, I screamed, as my orgasm struck almost immediately, "Th-thank you, Mistress!"

"You're flooding," she observed as she pulled the toy out of me, and I felt the wetness gush out.

"So good," I said, as I just lay there and enjoyed the aftershocks of my intense orgasm.

"Just let everything go," she advised.

"I already did that," I smiled, looking up at her.

"You're one hot little bitch," she said.

"Thanks," I said, unsure of what else to say to that.

"So I assume you've eaten some pussy before," she said.

"Um..." I began, not sure how much I wanted her to know about my very sordid past.

She laughed, my lack of an answer serving as the answer, "Ha ha, eaten pussy. Licked cunt. Say it."

"Eaten pussy," I admitted shyly.

"A lot?" she asked.

"Yes," I admitted.

"Really?" she said, this info intriguing her.

"My senior year of high school was wild," I said... realizing it would be nice to be able to talk about it with someone... it had been lingering inside me unresolved for several years.

"Really?" she repeated, smiling wickedly as she kissed me.

The kiss was so soft and tender... just like I remembered the intimacy of being with other women.

"Yes," I said.

"I want to hear all about your past," she said, as she lay down on the bed. "But only after you begin your new duties as the community pet."

"Okay," I said, turning around to take in her spread legs and inviting pussy.

Then she gave me a one-word order. "Eat!!"

As I dove into her pussy, all my past experiences of eating pussy came flooding back... like riding a bike, it's not something you lose your skill for.

I parted her pussy lips.

I teased her labia.

I looked up at her with her eyes closed, as I listened to her moans.

.

As I probed her pussy... made her moan... I returned to my teenage self. Just wanting to please other women. Just wanting to hear them moan. Just wanting to taste their sweet, forbidden nectar. Just wanting to be in the moment.

As I got her off, I wondered how I'd managed to resist this thrill for all these years.

It was the first time I'd felt at home in forever... between a woman's legs was the place I was always meant to be.

"Don't stop, slut," she moaned.

No worries, I had no intention of stopping

"You're a natural little pussy muncher," she said, her hands going to my head to pull me in a bit deeper.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, letting her know I loved licking her pussy. "You taste so good."

"I know I do," she said, pushing my face against her pussy. "But less talk and more fucking licking."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, as I attacked her pussy... knowing she was close... an innate skill I'd been gifted... I sucked on her pussy lips.

"Oh, fuck, yes, right there, right there," she said, her legs stiffening.

I kept licking... I kept lapping... I devoured that pussy... until she erupted all over my face!

"Yeeeeeeeeeees!"

Once she recovered from her orgasm, she pushed me up and kissed me... for a few minutes. Just kissing. Intimate. Tender. Passionate.

She then asked, "So you eat pussy. Do you also take it in the ass?"

"I used to," I admitted, the idea of getting ass fucked again was very appealing.

"I'll bet you love it in the ass," she said, as she flipped me onto my stomach.

"I used to," I repeated.

"Well, let's see if that used to can become still do," she purred, as she reached for the vibrating toy she'd already fucked me to one orgasm with.

"Sounds good," I said, as I parted my legs a little to give her easier access to my anal entrance.

"You want me to fuck your asshole, Rebecca?" she asked.

"Yes please, Mistress," I admitted, "It's been years since I've had a dick in my asshole, and now you've mentioned it, I need it so bad."

"Such a nasty slut," she said, as she cranked the toy up to high and brought it to my asshole.

"And a mindless submissive slut too," I added.

"Yes, you'll be Hannah's perfect replacement," She said, as the toy slid inside my ass.

"Ooooooooh, yes, I moaned, as I enjoyed the sensations of a dick in my ass.

"Oh, yeah, your asshole is swallowing this dick right down," she said.

"Deeper, faster please," I moaned, loving to get ass fucked again after going for so long without.

"Such a nasty slut," she said. "And I know just what you need next. Don't move."

She got off the bed, leaving the toy buzzing in my ass... an amazing tease.

I heard my front door slam, and she was gone a good three or four minutes before she returned... wearing a strap-on. She'd darted next door to fetch it stark naked in the middle of the afternoon!

"Oh my! Be still my heart," I gasped when I saw it.

"Is this big enough for you?" she asked, getting back onto my bed.

"Yes indeed, Mistress," I said, as she pulled the toy out and slid smoothly back inside with her longer and fatter dick.

"Oh yeah, you're the perfect replacement," she said, her hands grasping my hips as she slammed into my asshole.

"Oh yesss... fuck me," I moaned.

"Fuck my ass," I whimpered, the pleasure and pain principle cascading through me.

"Yeah, you'll be very popular in this community," she said.

"Yes, I'll be your best slut ever," I said, in the heat of this moment wanting more pussy... more pleasure.

"I know you will," she said, as she fucked me good... and hard...

After a couple more minutes of deep, rough, anal reaming, she asked, "Can you come just from getting your ass sodomized?"

"Yes, Mistress, yes I can," I moaned, having come from anal stimulation many times.

"Then come for me, slut, come all over my dick, while I fuck your slutty shit hole," she ordered wickedly.

"Yes, Mistress, talk dirty to me," I moaned, my second orgasm close, "call me names."

"You like being called names?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, Mistress," I mumbled.

"My slut, my pet, my fuck toy, my ass-taking cum bucket," she listed off, as she slammed into me as hard and as deep as she could. "come for me, come right fucking now."

"Oh yes, Mistress, fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck your slut, fuck, fuck fuuuuuuck!" I screamed as I reached a chain of multiple orgasms.

"There you go," she said, slowing down, "only real sluts come from taking dicks in their asshole."

"I'm a real slut all right," I said weakly, as I enjoyed the string of orgasms parading through me.

After a couple more minutes, she pulled out and asked, "So... are we clear, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Patty," I responded, although I wasn't sure exactly what I was agreeing to doing... I was completely spent, and struggling to process the past hour.

"Then tell me. Repeat it back," she ordered.

She pulled me up off the bed and kissed me.

Once the kiss was done, she looked into my eyes and repeated, "Tell me."

Sensing I knew what she wanted me to say, I replied, "You now have a lot of very explicit, naked pictures of me. If I don't do what you say, you'll use them to ruin my life... and marriage.

"Good. What else?" she asked.

I wasn't sure what else she wanted me to say, so I just said what I'd said in the past to other women in similar situations, "I'm your sex slave... my body and all my holes belong to you now... to use anytime and anyplace you want."

And as I said those words, I meant them.

I couldn't go back to being lonely anymore.

This was who I was.

A lesbian.

A cunt hungry slut.

An ass taking slave.

A submissive pet.

She laughed at my declaration, "And don't you forget it."

"I won't," I replied, knowing there was no going back.

She looked at the clock and said, "Well, that's the end of your Day One training."

"Day One?" I asked.

"Yes, we need to make sure you're in peak condition to become the community pet," she said, as she got dressed.

"Okay," I said.

Once she was dressed, she sat down beside me and asked, "your kid will be home from school soon, right?"

"Yes, yes, Mistress," I said, realizing she'd be home in just a few minutes... which suddenly worried me.

"Since you were such a good girl today, I'll let you go and clean up before she gets home," she said.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, giving a sigh of relief.

"But if you're ever disobedient," she warned, "I can be very vindictive."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, as she kissed me once and walked out of my home... fully dressed this time.

I got up, shook my head at what had just transpired, and headed to the shower to wash away all my sinning.

.....

.....

..../

PS:

I know this is wrong, but I'm devastated I never got to tell you any of these stories in person, never showed you my drawings while I was alive, and never got to devour your sweet, ripe pussy. That said, here are some fun pin-ups I drew of you.

One of you in the same fifties diner where my fate was forever changed:

Okay, two from that diner, this next one with me thinking of how I would DINE on you!!!

Lastly, one where you're the community submissive slut like I used to be... I know you're much more of a dominant... but the idea of you being a pet to me, to my friends, and to the entire community of my past made this old woman's pussy gush.